Veronica, A Doll Story

Story Info
John plays with his blow up doll.
1.8k words
3.45
61.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John got back to his apartment complex late. The bars and restaurants were long closed. He had been drinking heavily at the bar. There were always a lot of cops on the street on Friday nights, and he really did not want to be pulled over on a drunk driving charge. After the bars closed, he jumped into his back seat for a little nap to sleep off some of the alcohol, but also he was hoping the cops wouldn't be out in full force in a couple of hours. After a couple hour nap, he drove home without a problem. There were no cops out. In the moon light he saw a couple girls standing on street corners and a couple of guys sitting around smoking.

He walked into his apartment building. It was quite expect for the buzzing of the soda machines in the laundry room. He was thirsty so he walked to the laundry room to buy a coke. The washing machines and dryer lids were open waiting to be used. The coke machine was already half empty, and the coke guy probably wouldn't fill it back up until Monday or Tuesday. John put his money into the machine and got an ice cold can of coke. He immediately open pulled back the tab to open the can and took a swig.

Something blue on the floor caught his eye. He walked to by the dryer to get a closer look. It was a bikini top and bottom that fell on the floor forgotten or unnoticed. He picked them to get a better look at them. The bikini was basically blue covered with a darker and lighter blue square pattern. The bottom was small but the top looked like it could hold a lot of breasts, maybe even up to a d-cup, John imagined. He started to feel a little horny while he was handling some girl's bikini.

Tap. Tap. John heard the footsteps from the entrance. He started to panic, so he shoved the soft bikini down the front of his pants, and then he tugged his t-shirt down as if it would help conceal the bikini. He heard the elevator open and the person get in. He was relieved, but decided to take the stairs to his apartment so that he would not run into anyone.

He walked up the stairs, entered his apartment, turned on the television, sat on the couch, and finished is coke. He pulled the bikini from his pants. The material felt really good against his bare cock and balls as he slid it out of his pants. He sniffed the top, it smelt freshly washed. But he got a hard on as the bikini top was near his face. He rubbed it against his face imaging that it was full of breasts, imaging which cute neighbor girl was the owner.

He cock was even harder pressing against his jeans. He unzipped his jeans to let his raging cock out. He took to bikini bottom and starting rubbing his cock with it. He loved the feeling soft material stroking against his cock. He keep fantasying about fucking all the girls in the building as he continued to stroke his cock.

He wished he could fuck someone. Just then, he remembered that he had a blow up doll that Jack gave him as a gag gift on his birthday. Everyone thought that it was pretty funny. The blow up doll was of some Asian porn star. The box was somewhere under his bed. It was stashed there so that no one would find it if they came over. John got on his belly to find the box under his bed. After moving some boxes, books, and magazines out the way, he found yellow and orange box that contain the doll.

John examined the box before opening it. There was a picture of a cute naked Asian girl with a yellow and orange background. "Firm Breasts," "three love passages," and "four color love doll," covered the box. He thought to himself, fuck it lets see what she looks like.

He pulled out his new plastic girlfriend from her box. Her face looked kind of realistic as it was a photo of the girl printed on the oval head. Her mouth was open. The rest of the body was of peach colored plastic, seams along the sides formed her body, arms, and legs. The holes for her pussy and ass lead to pink passages which contrasted against her peach colored body. Her breasts had darker colored nipples which were made of thicker plastic to permanently stand out.

He found the plug in the lower back of his doll. He started huffing and puffing into the hole to blow her up. He had to stop a couple of times to catch his breath; it was pretty tough to inflate her. After she was all blown up, she stood almost five feet tall with her arms sticking out as if she wanting a hug. Overall, she was pretty cute considering she was just a cheap plastic doll.

He put the bikini on the girl. It wasn't as simple as he though it would be. He had to struggle a little bit to put on the panties. He had to keep her legs together while moving the bikini bottom up her legs. The top went on a little easier because it just needed to be tied together in the back. But because the doll is barely 5 feet doll, the bikini looked a little lose hanging on her plastic body. However, all of this made John very horny.

"You should have a name." John told the doll. "Your name is going to be Veronica. You like your name, Veronica." He kissed her forehead. He laid next her on his bed to spoon her. He cupped her breasts. He was actually impressed about how firm her breasts actually were. He circled her hard nipple with his finger tip. Actually her whole body was pretty firm he thought as he squeezed various parts of her body.

One hand moved from her breast down to her firm peach plastic belly. His fingers stopped at the top of her bikini bottom. "You like that, Veronica," he whispered into printed ear. His fingers crawled under her blue bikini bottom. His fingers found her pussy hole. His fingers outlined the plastic seam that contented to her pussy passage. Of course, her pussy wasn't wet. He stuck two of his fingers into her pink pussy hole to feel around. He wondered how deep her pussy was. He was able to shove his whole two fingers into her. But he figured that he holes had to be deep enough for people to put their dicks in.

He thought it was enough foreplay, what the hell did Veronica care. He pulled of his shirt and took of his pants and underwear. He was naked with a hard on, but Veronica laid on the bed still in her cute blue bikini. He laid on top of Veronica. He pulled the bikini bottom to the side as he navigated his dick to Veronica's pussy. He could fell the plastic against the head of his dick.

He realized that his was going to need to use some lube to fuck Veronica. He wasn't sure if he had any left. The bottle was almost empty from the last time he used the lube. He walked to his medicine cabinet in the bathroom to search for the bottle. He found the bottle next to his box of condoms, but it was almost empty. But there was probably enough left for a good fuck or two with the doll if he was lucky. He brought the bottle and a hand towel to wipe off his hands back to the bed.

He opened the bottle and streamed the last of the lube on his hard dick. He stroked his cock to spread the lube all over. He even put very last drops of the lubricant on Veronica's pussy. It couldn't hurt. He wiped off the excess lube off of his hand with the hand towel. He bent over Veronica's inflated body. He had to pull aside her bikini bottom again to reveal her pussy. He rubbed his dick's head against the entrance of her pussy to make sure it was well lubed before he fucked the doll.

He pushed his cock into Veronica. He was surprised that her pussy actually felt pretty good. It didn't feel like a real pussy or anything put it was pretty good. However, he didn't like the feel of the plastic seam which was quite harsh against his cock while he was gentle thrusting back and forth in her pussy.

As he stroked his dick in and out of Veronica's pussy, he started squeezing his dolls breasts. He pulled out so that he could rub his face in her firmly inflated breasts. He actually was enjoying the smooth bikini material full of breast under his face. He went back to fucking her pussy again. He looked into her printed eyes, but he didn't care. He began kissing her lips as he fucked Veronica. It felt a little awkward because she did not kiss back. He started to French kissing her, licking his tongue around the inside of her mouth hole. He started enjoying kissing Veronica in a perverse kind of way.

He felt that the lube was starting to be used up. He started to fuck the doll quicker and quicker hoping to cum before all the lube was used up. He used the last of his lube, so if he didn't get off, that was it. The plastic seam around the entrance felt even rougher against his cock as he fucked Veronica harder, but he tried not to think about as he tried to get off. He quickly humped the doll harder and harder until he came. He felt good when he came. It was a very nice release, but not as good as fucking a real or jerking off. He might have to do this more often he thought.

He went to the bathroom to clean the lube and cum off his dick before going to sleep. He hated the smell and the fell of the lube on his crotch. He washed his dick with soapy warm water. He dried his dick with another towel. The smell of the lube was still there, but it was faint. He was too tired to take a shower. That would have to wait until the morning. He put on a pair of underwear and some sweat pants, which he typically slept in.

He brought the towel into the bed room to wipe the extra lube and cum from the outside of Veronica's crotch. He looked out the window. It was still dark outside, but dawn would come in a couple of hours. Instead of deflating Veronica, he struggled to one of his t-shirts over her body. He turned off the lights, pulled the covers over himself and Veronica. He fell asleep snuggling against Veronica's plastic body whose body was warmer with the t-shirt on.