Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
The Conclusion.
1.5k words
3.96
29k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the edge of the hot tub. Testing the water that rushed to fill it and make sure it was not too hot. I was already heated. A steady stream of alcohol and the Australian bombshell lounging on my bed already had me running at maximum temperature.

How this all came to be seemed almost comical at this point, but Veronica was no joke. Looking over at her on the bed was proof enough. Her full blonde hair tinged by sandy streaks was lightly tussled from our session earlier. Her exotic eyes bluer than the Indian Ocean, and just as deep, were slyly calculating her next move. Her well defined cheeks and jaw line were a stark yet pleasant contrast to her breasts. Large, firm perfection jutting outward capped off by a pair of the most inviting pair of pink nipples that begged for touch. Her curves could seduce the strongest of men, or women depending on her prey. Her outer leg, propped up, toned and silky, had the evidence of our lust still visible on her inner thigh. She exuded sexiness. She possessed confidence. She had me hooked.

I grabbed our drinks and moved them to the side of the hot tub. "It's time to come join me again Veronica." I said with a hint of cockiness as I eased myself into the warm water letting out a satisfied sigh as I did so.

"Just what I need after a good rooting." She giggled moving quickly to join me. As she sank in her feet almost immediately found my lap, and slowly started to massage my member. I started the jets eliciting a playful "Oooo!" from her. We toasted our fast friendship and started caressing one another's legs. Her smile was devilish.

I leaned forward running my hands up her thighs, over her hips to the edge her ass and back down. Reaching for her face I pulled her in for some gentle deep kisses. "I am glad you came down to my room tonight Veronica. You are absolutely incredible."

"Well if you had not been such a cheeky arse I might not have come down to apologize. I wasn't going to stay until I saw you in that towel." Veronica was most matter of fact. "That chest and legs got my pussy fired up and wondering what was under that towel. It is my anniversary after all and I needed a bit of the naughty." She laughed giving me a wink. Another toast was raised at that. I coaxed her over and she came to rest between my legs. My hands draped over her stomach. My staff wedged nicely between her succulent ass cheeks. She leaned back into my shoulder. It was a nice moment. Her breasts barely cresting the surface of the water as my hands flirted with the taut flesh of her stomach.

"No matter what the reason at this point I plan on fucking you senseless until you can merely crawl back to your room." I whispered in her ear as my hand caressed downward and over her lips.

"If you're gonna lay a crack onto me you better back it up." Her own cockiness came through as she grinded assuredly into my swelling flesh still happily nestled in her ass.

"I like a challenge." I managed to utter as I leaned down to meet her lips, my hands now drawing back up her torso in no hurry. Our kiss was many things. Lacking passion was not one of them. Soft yet firm, hungry and deep our tongues explored one another. Her taste made me swoon. The white wine was mild, lightly floral. Faint memories of our sex hid in the background of her palette. It was wildly sensual. I pulled back nibbling my way towards her neck as I cupped her breasts. My fingers snaked up and around her nipples, tugging and pulling as I sucked on her neck. Veronica pulled away. On her hands and knees she moved in to kiss me. Softly at first, building into an aggressive and hungry act as her hand came up and stroked my cock. She sucked my lower lip and moaned.

"I don't feel fucked senseless yet." She wryly teased releasing my lip.

"Let's get out and take care of that then. I don't like to disappoint."

Once out of the tub I grabbed a towel to dry her off. Veronica raised her arms above her head with her legs slightly parted. I dried her gently soaking in her spectacular view. She took the towel out of my hands and returned the favor. I lay back on the bed spread eagle. She walked around to the other side. Leaning over my head she kissed me again. She soon moved her kisses to my chest leaving her breasts to hang into my thankful face. As she licked and nibbled my nipples I groped and sucked on her flesh. Her nipples were driving me wild. Veronica started kissing her way down towards my stomach. She climbed further onto the bed and over my head. Legs on either side of me she stopped kissing just short of my hopes. She rose up onto her knees, wiggled her ass, and lowered her neatly manicured pussy down to my lips.

"Eat my pussy." Was all I heard as my tongue reached out to trace her moistened lips. My hands found her ass and I pushed as deep as I could go. Veronica ground onto my face rocking back and forth, rubbing her clit on my lip as I was buried inside of her. Her pussy was like heaven to taste. As I lapped at her outer lips flicking her clit she lowered her head and licked the base of my cock easing my balls in her hand. I teased her clit before pulling it between my teeth. Her pussy was soaking my chin as she started licking up my long shaft. Swirling my head with her tongue she lowered her mouth around me. The sensation was amazing! The thrill of it all had me straining. With every stroke she dared herself to engulf more of me. I attacked her clit rhythmically as she attempted to swallow me whole. I could feel her starting to tense up as she ground into my mouth. As her orgasm approached she had pulled back to my head bringing me close to my own orgasm. Without warning she let out a guttural groan releasing my cock. Her body quaked as she stopped grinding. I did not let up on her bud until she moved forward pulling it out of my reach.

She panted "Oh my God" over and over with my cock resting between her tits. Her beautiful ass staring at me while she collected herself.

I spanked her firmly reminding her that we were not done yet. Veronica turned around and sucked her pussy out of my mouth as we kissed dragging my fat cock over her heat.

"You are incredible." Veronica uttered and reached down and started rubbing my dick around her sopping pussy.

My only response was to grab her ankles and crouch over her pelvis. With her legs on either side of her head I had a great angle on my target. She lined me up and I dropped down on her burying myself completely.

"Fuck YES!" she screamed.

My cock took long hard deliberate strokes pile driving into her. Her breasts bounced violently as I quickened my assault. We fucked like we may never get to fuck again.

I still had her legs pinned as she started to push back in orgasm. Her pussy was pulsing and squeezing me. As her orgasm subsided I pulled myself out of her.

"I want you on your hands and knees." I commanded her. She obliged readily.

"My favorite position Mr. Denker." She uttered with a smile.

I moved up behind her and caressed her beautiful ass. She reached under and helped to guide me inside of her. Again I started to inch into her while running my hands up her back over her hips and around her ass. As I got closer to bottoming out inside of Veronica I gathered her blonde hair up and gently pulled it tight drawing her head back.

"Yes Brock. Take me."

I laid a firm slap across her firm right cheek as I buried myself completely.

"Oooo...harder!" She beckoned

Her rampant desire had me turned on. I drove my cock had and deep as I kept a firm hold on her hair. My cum boiled deep inside of me, desperate for release. I spanked her some more yielding more appreciative yelps from my Aussie princess.

"I am going to cum Brock. Come with me."

Her words were bringing me to the edge. I pulled on her hair a little harder and unleashed. As my warmth spilled deep inside of her she came. Our bodies pulsed in sync as we collapsed into one another.

"Holy fuck Brock that was incredible."

"Happy anniversary Veronica."

"Cheeky bastard! "

I could not move as my muscles were spent. I laid there as Veronica toweled off and gathered her clothes. Once she was dressed she came back over to the bed and sat down. I rose up enough to give her a kiss and with that she made her way to the door.

"You made my night. Thanks again." She spoke.

"Like wise."