Veronica Gets Massaged

Story Info
What a smart girl does when caught with a cock in her mouth.
5.5k words
4.12
191.1k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hotel lobby is Veronicas favourite place. Any hotel. Any place.

To Veronica a hotel lobby means the start of a well earned break from a hard day of meetings in yet another town miles from home, or even better, the start of a sexy weekend with her husband Joe. This lobby was the latter and this weekend was going to be sexier than ever – Veronica had decided the time had come to introduce him to her new world of sexual adventures.

Joe returned from chatting to the receptionist and beckoned for her to follow him to the elevator.

'Everything is booked, madam' he said when she returned to his side. 'Our room overlooks the ocean front on the fifth floor, our bags will be sent up shortly, a table is booked for 8 o'clock in the seafood restaurant and the receptionist will call you at 9 in the morning to make sure you're up for your morning gym session. I, of course, being a more sensible person in the a.m., will be enjoying a fresh coffee in our room before making my way to the restaurant for breakfast.'

Veronica smiled, Joe had never been able to understand how she could possibly enjoy an hour in the gym every morning and swimming at least 30 lengths before breakfast.

'As a special treat, I have booked us both a massage to help you unwind after the journey here. Yours is in one hour, but mine is in thirty minutes time so shift your sexy ass into the elevator right now!'

'Oh, and by the way,' he added 'next time you book a hotel, please use our full names. The receptionist has us down as Ron & Jo Harris.'

As the elevator doors slid open a young couple stepped out, the guy had a dumb grin on his face and the girl with him was blushing like a stop signal as she very unsuccessfully tried to do up the front of her loose fitting blouse, her virtually exposed breasts clearly on display for a smiling Joe to enjoy.

They stepped into the now vacant elevator and laughing at the poor girls' embarrassment as the doors closed in front of them. 'I'll bet you enjoyed that!' Veronica said, 'and don't try to deny it. But I think the ladies should have some fun too sometimes!'

With that, she turned to face him and let the straps of her summer dress slide from her shoulders. She stood before him in nothing but the tiniest pair of French knickers to cover her trim pussy and ass. Joe sucked through his teeth as he took in the stunning view and enjoyed the sight from every angle in the fully mirrored elevator. Before he could react, Veronica fell to her knees and started to blow her warm breath through the thin material of his linen shorts. 'Whoa there!' he yelped, 'the door could open any second'.

'Exactly,' she mumbled into his crotch 'you've had a good eyeful. Lets allow somebody else to enjoy a little show!' He groaned as the warmth of her breath had an immediate effect and his cock almost instantly began to press against the front of his shorts.

'Fucking hell Roni, this is not a 'little show'. You're virtually naked you maniac.' By now his shorts were bulging and before but before he could protest further the elevator jolted to a halt and the doors began to open. In no time at all, Veronica had risen to her feet bringing the straps of her dress over her shoulders at the same time to stand fully clothed and innocently in front of him facing the door, pressing herself against Joe's increasing erection. Joe breathed a massive sigh of relief – that was close!!

Veronica was the picture of innocence as a couple in gym clothes stepped into the elevator and smiled at her. The doors slid shut and Joe almost yelped out loud as Veronicas right hand quickly found its way behind her to expertly unzip his shorts. In one swift move she released his throbbing cock and used almost imperceptible movements of her hips to grind her ass against his now fully erect cock. Joe tried to turn away, but the sudden movement only allowed the head of his cock to shift against the material of her dress causing him to audibly gasp – much too loudly and to the to the surprise of the other three occupants of the elevator.

Joe could feel himself redden and heard Veronica giggle. This seemed to act a signal to the other couple and both turned to look at the extremely embarrassed Joe with a puzzled expression on their faces. They weren't puzzled for long as both realised a fraction of second sooner than Joe that the mirror to his side was revealing the steady pumping of Veronicas hand as she quite shamelessly continued to stroke the full length of her helpless husbands cock! The only one who wasn't surprised at the view was Veronica, she had realised Joes cock would be on view as soon as the couple had walked into the elevator.

As the couple continued to gape at the sight of an apparently oblivious Veronica pumping her hand up and down the full length of her husbands shaft, the elevator jolted to a stop on the fifth floor - Joe had never been so relieved in his life! His relief was to be short lived!

Before he could react, Veronica smiled at the speechless couple and walked out of the elevator leaving a completely exposed Joe in full view, desperately trying to force his swollen cock back into his shorts. As he stumbled out and the elevator doors began to close behind him all he could hear was Veronica laughing with tears pouring down her face and the guy in the lift exclaiming; 'Wow, did you see that?'

'I sure did.' Replied his partner 'That has got to be the horniest thing I have ever seen! I wish I had her nerve!'

Joe, still red in the face, ran after Veronica and almost broke down the door to their room his effort to get in. Unfortunately, the more he tried to get in the more flustered he became trying to force the locked door to open.

'What the fuck did you think you were doi......' was as far as he got when he attempted to tear into Veronica for what she had done. Before another word was able to leave his mouth Veronica had once again dropped her dress from her shoulders and was on him like a wild animal – still in the corridor. Her mouth consumed his entire cock taking it deeper into her throat than he had ever known before. Her head bobbed manically as she tore her fingers into the flesh on his back and felt his balls banging against her chin.

Before he had a chance to collect his thoughts Joe felt the unmistakable sensation of his balls rising to pump jet after jet of cum deep into Veronicas throat, she struggled to simultaneously breath and swallow every drop of cum he emptied into her. His head spun with thoughts of what had happened in the last five minutes, the shock of seeing his wife kneeling naked before him without caring if the elevator doors opened was nothing compared to the embarrassment of her purposely exposing his erect cock in the elevator.

When she was sure he had nothing left to give, Veronica allowed the still swollen head of his cock to slip from between her lips. Without warning she gripped the sides of his head and kissed him passionately forcing him to taste the saltiness of his own cum that was still in her mouth and on her lips.

Suddenly, Joe fell backwards as the door opened behind him. Veronica remained standing and pulled the back of her wrist across her mouth to wipe away any remaining cum and smiled wickedly at him with a victorious look on her face. God she was good, and she knew it!

She turned to face the still open lift doors; 'Hope you enjoyed the show guys,' she said as she licked her lips. She didn't need a response from them; the bulging tent in the front of the guys shorts and the way the woman subconsciously licked her lips to mimic Veronicas own actions as she finally let go of the Door Open button, was answer enough.

Turning back to Joe, she said, 'Get in that shower boy, I think you have a massage in twenty minutes, and you look like you need it!'

The next twenty minutes passed in a blur for Joe, he was now laying in one of the two massage rooms with a towel covering his ass as he waited for the masseuse to come in. Try as he might, he couldn't stop his eyes slowly closing as he slipped into a semi conscious dream and recounted the events in the elevator inside his head.

In no time at all he was sleeping soundly.

Meanwhile, Veronica had also showered and was now settling down on her own massage table making careful adjustments to the towel covering her modesty as she too awaited the arrival of her masseuse. After a few moments she heard the door open and close and was shocked to hear a deep male voice speak; 'Hi Ron, I'm Jean-Michel and I'm here to take all the stress awa....' He stopped abruptly as he realised Ron was considerably more shapely than his usual clients! 'I am so sorry m'am, I saw the name on the sheet and assumed you were a guy.'

Veronica raised herself onto her elbows and laughed, when she saw his face she felt so sorry for him – he looked even more embarrassed than Joe had in the lift. Well, perhaps not that bad, but not much less.

'Hey, Jean-Michel, don't panic, it's a common mistake and entirely my own fault. Joe told me I must use my full name when booking into hotels. I'm Roni, and it's very nice to meet you.'

Jean-Michel relaxed and after apologising again began to pick up his bag of oils and made his way to the door. Veronica had other ideas and raised herself higher to arch her back and allow her breasts to swing freely below her.

'Where are you going?' she asked. 'I am more than happy for you to be my masseuse. My husband Joe is only next door if you step out of line.' She joked.

'Sorry, no can do. Strictly against hotel rules.'

'Oh I won't tell anybody, I just need a quick rub down of my calf muscles, they're feeling a bit tight after the long drive down here.' Veronica was not going to miss the opportunity of feeling this hunks hands on her body – she knew that once she got him started, she could soon persuade him to give her a back rub too. .

It took a surprising amount of persuasion, but eventually Jean-Michel agreed to do just the lower part of her legs 'And that's all'.

Veronica smiled to herself and lowered herself back down trying to ensure as much of her breasts were on display as much as possible – just to add a bit of fun to the situation. Jean-Michel noticed the exposed flesh too, and carefully placed her arms at her side to cover up what he shouldn't be looking at. 'Boy, he's seriously professional' she thought to herself, somewhat disappointed.

Jean-Michel reluctantly placed a powerful hand on each calf to gently rub oil into her flesh and warm up her aching muscles. Veronica, lay on her chest and let her arm drop off the side of the table to once more expose as much of herself as was discretely possible. She sighed contentedly as her legs were expertly warmed, and was pleased to note that Jean-Michel was already allowing his hands to move up above her knees to her upper legs. 'Tell me when you want me to stop' he instructed. 'Oh, don't worry, I will.' She lied.

As Veronica replayed the events of the day in her head she felt a warm tingling sensation as Jean-Michel pressed his thumbs into her inner thighs, it almost felt as if he were trying to force her legs apart. The mere thought of this possibility made her gently sigh, she imagined that the towel covering her was slowly rising to reveal her ass and neatly trimmed cunt. She loved talking dirty to herself and was soon drifting off into a dreamlike trance with her imagination running riot. Pretty soon she was imagining Jean-Michel's hand running along her ribs and gently caressing the sides of her breasts before moving back down her body to push the towel the other way until she could visualise it as nothing more than a thin strip of material providing no modesty at all.

She imagined his immensely strong fingers beginning to massage the all the way to the top of her inner thighs and gently graze the moist lips of her now soaking cunt, she could almost feel his fingers playing with her moist lips as they brushed against her exposed flesh. She even groaned aloud as an imaginary thumb pressed against her clit and her legs parted. If only this were real she thought as she unconsciously raised herself to allow a finger to enter her.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open.

At first she struggled to remember where she was in the dimly lit room, but she soon realised that her dream had not been entirely in her head. She couldn't help gasping as another finger entered her body and another began to rotate around her clit as a well oiled thumb pressed firmly against her anus. Against her intentions she began to lift her hips to draw the thumb into her whilst at the same time moaning loudly into the cushioned massaged table. She felt a mixture of disappointment and relief as the probing fingers left her body and Jean-Michel made his way to the head of the table to massage her shoulders. Her chin was resting on her hands as he stood before her and she slowly built up the courage to open her eyes. 'Wow' was all she could think as she took in the view of an impressively erect cock straining against black Lycra shorts. She could clearly see the outline of a pair of balls hanging at the bottom end of the thick shaft and a bulbous head at the other. The shorts were so thin she could even make out the swollen veins that ran along its full length.

Although every fibre of her body told her she shouldn't, Veronica allowed the fingers of her hand to reach out and brush the balls through the material. The effect was instant. Jean-Michel seemed to whimper as his erect cock jerked upward causing its glistening head to become clearly visible over the top of the shorts. Veronicas finger began to trace a line along the thick throbbing shaft and Jean-Michel felt the warmth of her breathe on the now exposed head. Again, although she knew she knew she shouldn't, she raised herself up to get even closer, her mouth opened as she licked her lips before allowing her tongue flick across the head of the gorgeous cock standing before her. Her mouth opened further and she began to lower her head to allow her mouth to take in the full length of Jean-Michel's erection.

At that precise moment, before she could taste the flesh she wanted so badly there was a tap on the door and both she and Jean–Michel froze. Before either could react, the door opened. Holding a towel around his waist with one hand and his clothes in the other, a shocked Joe stood staring in disbelief.

For what seemed like an age nobody moved or said a word. Joe was unable to move a muscle in his body as he looked upon the scene before him. His gorgeous, sexy and up to now faithful (as far as he knew!) wife was stretched on the bed with her hand gripping another guys cock. Try as he might he couldn't move. He had never seen such an erotic sight in his life, Veronica glistened from head to toe with only a thin strip of material lying across her naked body. She looked magnificent.

Seeing the look on her husbands face, Veronica seized the initiative; almost in a trance she opened her mouth and began to lower her head. She kept staring into Joe's eyes and very slowly enclosed the swollen head in her lips. She began to take in its full length. Joe stared as her cheek bones became visible when she started to suck on the firm flesh. Not once did she look away from Joe as she continued to raise her mouth up and down the hard cock, her pace increased as she became more turned on staring into her husbands eyes. The huge and now shining cock continued appear and disappear into her mouth.

The look of shocked horror on Joes face was replaced by a look of confusion and disbelief .

The sight of his wife sucking on another guys cock as she stared defiantly at him was incredible, it was something she'd often told him she fantasised about when she was in one of her dirtiest moods and she had even admitted once that she would like to take on two guys at once, but actually seeing her in action was something he never thought would happen! She was covered in oil and her ass was rising up and down in rhythm with her head sucking on the cock in her mouth.

As she continued her actions, Veronica couldn't help but moan aloud through the cock in her mouth as she watched Joe let his towel fall to the floor. To her great relief Joe's cock was huge, he looked like he had the biggest hard on she'd ever seen him have. For what seemed like an age Joe remained motionless before finally taking steps toward her with his erect cock bobbing in front of him. At last he was at her side and she felt his hands start to rub the naked flesh of her ass as he removed the now redundant towel, next she felt his fingers begin to probe her sopping cunt just as Jean-Michel had moments before. His fingers slipped easily and deeply into her as she began to pump herself up and down against his hand. Her hand reached out to take a firm grip on Joes cock and she was pleased to note that it was absolutely rigid, there was no doubt at all that he was enjoying this as much as she was!

Almost telepathically, both men left their positions at the same time and she felt herself being turned over by a pair of strong hands from either side of the table. She lay between them with her breasts jutting into the air, pierced nipples erect, legs slightly apart and bent at the knee to display her neatly shaved cunt and its obviously soaking lips.

Veronica felt as though she were being displayed on a counter by Joe for Jean-Michel's approval, she obliged him by raising her hips and opened her legs wider to run her fingers around the entrance of her cunt, once she had soaked her hands in her own juices she drew her hands up her body to massage her pierced nipples between her fingers. Joe smiled approvingly, the piercings had been his idea and the obvious thrill she felt as she rotated the golden sleeper through each nipple was obvious! She was enjoying providing the show as much as her audience! Veronica reached out to take a fully erect penis in each hand and began to slick her fingers up and down at a steady pace.

Both men groaned and she felt four hands immediately begin to explore her body, her legs were pulled gently apart and she felt the unaccustomed sensation of each breast being massaged at the same time as her clit was being rubbed and a finger entered deep inside her. Just when she thought things couldn't get better both men left her breasts alone and she suddenly had four hands exploring her most intimate parts. Without a word being spoken, the men opened her legs as wide as possible. She felt her moist lips being caressed as two fingers entered her. She looked down and groaned aloud when she realised the two fingers inside her had different owners, and each owner was now beginning to explore the rest of her body with their mouth. She did her best to encourage them by squeezing the cocks in her hand as hard as he could as she pumped them violently. Suddenly she gasped as Jean-Michel lowered his lips onto her excited clit and Joe clamped his mouth around her nipple tugging gently on the piercing. This was heaven and she was loving it – her body was being lifted by two pairs of hands as she continued her action of pumping the two gorgeously solid cocks.

She knew what was coming and didn't want to hold back but as she was about to scream her pleasure aloud Jean-Michel's hand clamped itself across her mouth to silence her! She struggled to breath as her body bucked and contorted with the pleasure of the orgasm tearing through her body, the agony of being unable to breath at the same time seemed to heighten its intensity and she felt herself black out as her almost limp body fell back onto the table unconscious but still bucking and twitching as the orgasm continued for what seemed like an age.

Her obvious discomfort at being unable to breath was matched by her equally obvious enjoyment of the orgasm. Joe had begun to panic as his wife slumped onto the table in front of him but was soon calmed as she opened her eyes and smiled at him with the most incredibly satisfied look in her eyes. 'Wow!' was all she could say.

12