Veronica's Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica uses her power to bring Anthony in.
2.2k words
4.48
82.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica began to wonder how they were going to get Anthony upstairs without making the others suspicious. This was going to be difficult. She thought she could just go down stairs and hypnotize them all at once fairly easily but where's the fun in that. Veronica has had so much fun toying with people and their emotions ever since she got her powers. She didn't do it to be cruel after all she was still that innocent, cute college vergin at heart. Jess just stood there smiling her blank trance smile. Not a care (or thought) in the world, eager to fulfil her mistress' next command. This gave Veronica an idea.

"Jess." Veronica whispred softly in her ear from behind.

Jess' breath became more rapid, her knees weekened and she leaned against the bathroom counter. Her pussy gushed and soaked her panties. "Yes Mistress?" She gasped waiting for her controller's bidding. Veronica turned her around and embraced her

"I have an idea, little one." Veronica whispered running her hands through Jess' long blonde hair still holding her close. Jess rested her head on her mistress' fur coat covered shoulder and enjoyed the soft fur on her face. "You go downstairs and I am going to psychically control your body. It's quite simple actually. Once you, my sex slave, get downstairs let yourself go limp and let yourself tune into my mind. Let's test it. Where's your biggest room up here?"

"It's my parent's bedroom at the end of the hall." Jess replied faintly.

"Where are your parents?" Veronica asked. Hypnotizing Jess' parents could be fun she thought.

"Away on business until Monday." Jess answered.

Veronica was a bit disappointed. But then again that gave her the whole weekend to fool around with these teens. "Follow me to your parents' bedroom." Veronica finally released her embrace and started down the long hall. Jess did as her mistress commanded and followed just about a foot behind at all times. Veronica looked in both rooms at the end of the hall. The one on her left was a fair sized office the other was clearly the master bedroom. They turned into the room where, in the center of the far wall from the door, there was a king sized bed with a large fuzzy blanket with a picture of wolves on it covering the red comforter.

Start simple, thought Veronica as the walked to the bed. "Jess, baby, could you move to the left side of the bed?" Jess did and the Hypno goddess went to the right side. "Now let you body go limp and connect yourself with my mind." Jess went limp as she was told but was still standing up. Veronica began focusing on Jess' beautiful body and began to let her mind enter Jess' simplistic one and merge the two minds together. Jess' mind offered no resistance at all proving that the trance she was in was so deep and powerful nothing could break it. Jess must not be all that smart or strong willed because usually to get someone that far in her spell it would take her ten to fifteen minutes where Jess took three minutes. Veronica wondered if Jess' friends would be that easy. They began their test.

Veronica moved her hand and ran it through her own hair, Jess' body did the same. Veronica reached down and touched the fuzzy blanket, Jess did the same. "Hi, my name is Jess and I am a slut." They both said at the same time. "Perfect! She is flawlessly linked to me!" they both said. Now to see the world through her eyes, Veronica thought. She focused on the connection they share through the spell and began to strengthen it even more. Veronica's own sight began to dim and she saw Jess become blurry. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she no longer saw Jess but instead she saw her own perfect body. Awesome, Veronica thought, time to break the link and send Jess downstairs to get Anthony upstairs.

"Alright, baby girl." Veronica said as she seperated their minds. "Walk downstairs and when you see Anthony begin to connect yourself with me just as you did. I will feel your mind and I'll take it from there. When I seperate our minds again. Just bring him upstairs to this room."

"Yes mistress." Jess said weakly with her trance smile on her face. Jess left the room and walked down the hall and down the stairs. When Jess entered the living room and saw Anthony, time for Veronica to take over. Anthony saw Jess, left the other three and the dog sitting on the couch and walked over to her.

"I thought you were getting changed." Anthony said with a puzzled look on his face.

"I was but then I relized I wanted your help to pick out the outfit." Jess/Veronica said. "Could you please help me find what to wear?" She asked innocently enough.

"You know how much I hate picking out stuff for you to wear." Anthony moaned.

"I know but please." Jess/Veronica gave him the puppy eyes look.

"Alright." Anthony caved. "Where's Veronica?"

"Must still be in the bathroom." Jess/Veronica replied. The she turned to the others, "You guys can watch some TV while you wait, Ok?"

"Yeah." they all replied at the same time not really enthused. Veronica released her connection and Jess and Anthony started to head upstairs.

"Anthony is an idiot." Jim said. "He didn't even clue in that he's going to get laid." Both girls on either side punched Jim in the arm.

Veronica relized they were coming upstairs so she flicked the lights off. Jess lead Anthony into her parent's dark bedroom. He wondered why they were there but then he just thought that she was going to borrow one of her mom's outfits so he let it go.

"Close the door and turn on the lights Jess." Veronica ordered and Jess obeyed.

"What's going on here?" Anthony asked completely baffled. Jess never wanted to have a threesome because she was against them. Veronica moved closer and very quickly pinned him to the wall. Veronica leaned up and kissed Anthony on the lips and he looked over to see Jess' reaction; she was smiling so Anthony began to kiss back. She stopped kissing but kept him pinned; she could feel the erection in his pants building.

"Your probably wondering why your girlfriend is acting so wierd. She is under my spell and has no free will at all. Watch. Jess please get naked." Veronica commanded.

"Yes mistress." Jess replied and in a minute she was just standing there completely naked.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Veronica asked. "Jess, my little sex bunny, come and give me a kiss." Jess moved in and Jess and her queen kissed passionatly who kept Anthony pinned. Veronica loosened her grip on Anthony because she could tell he was so turned on he wouldn't think of moving. Veronica embraced Jess and the kiss became more intense. Jess and Veronica licked each others tongues and shoving them into each others mouths. Veronica began kissing and licking Jess' neck. Each kiss turned each of them on more. Veronica quickly stripped down and put her fur coat on Jess' naked body but still leaving her boobs exposed. The hypno goddess took Jess' right breast and began sucking her nipple. Jess moaned and fell back on her parents bed; Veronica got on top and didn't stop sucking. She began licking Jess' nice, round jugs all over frantically and almost mindlessly. Veronica stopped pleasing Jess' boobs and it was the slave-girl's turn to please her mistress. Jess began to lick her controller's breasts on her command.

Veronica glanced over at Anthony in the corner. He was sitting down observing his girlfriend and some girl he met only a few hours ago going at it. His hands were down his pants and she could tell he was masterbating. "Stop baby." Veronica told her sex toy; Jess obeyed.

Veronica got up and walked over to Anthony. She kneeled down in front of him, "Do you like watching your girlfriend and I fool around?" She asked him. He nodded, unable to say a word. "You can join us if you want. All you have to do is look me in the eyes." She whispered in his ear.

Anthony looked Veronica in her beautiful silver-blue eyes for just a second but then he couldn't look away. "Good boy. Now look deeper." Anthony closed his eyes and tried to resist. "That's futile. Soon your eyes will long to gaze into mine." She said in a very soft voice. She was right, Anthony's eyes almost itched to stare into those beautiful eyes. He open his right eye and caught a glance of Veronica's eyes. "That's right. Open both eyes please and get lost in mine." He opened the other and just stared into hers.

"Deeper and deeper. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. Listen to the sound of my voice and slip into a deep sleep. You are becoming my personal toy. Give in to my will. You are too weak to resist."

"Yes Mistress." He responded, his eyes were already the same silver-blue that meant he was hers. That's impossible, Veronica thought, I only started placing him in my spell a minute ago. He must be even more weak minded then his girlfriend, she thought, better put deeper just in case.

"You are mine. Nothing anyone says or does can change that. My will is stronger than yours and you can feel it overpower you. Your mind is now completely vacant and open to anything I say. Understand?" She finished her spell.

"Yes mistress." He replied, smiling.

"Get undressed Anthony." She commanded and he obeyed.

He stood up and within a minute he was naked with his 7" penis fully erect. Veronica grabbed his extremely hard cock in her right hand and wrapped her soft lips around his shaft. She began sucking and slurping using her tongue expertly. Veronica looked up at Anthony and he looked down with his blank trance expression. She pyschically told him to hold his load and let it build up. Veronica continued to suck his dick for ten minutes after he first felt like he was going to cum. Then she entered Jess' empty void of a mind and told her to take off the fur coat and come kneel beside her and she obeyed. She stopped sucking his cock.

"Jess, dear, would you take over please." Jess took the rock hard cock in her mouth and began sucking almost as expertly as her mistress. Anthony couldn't hold it much longer but he couldn't disobey his controller. "Release it, Anthony. Jess swallow." Veronica ordered. Jess' eyes went wide like a deer in headlights as she felt her mouth flow with the most cum she had ever had in her mouth. She swallowed tremendous amounts of the white fluid exploding out of her boyfriends dick. Some his cum escaped her mouth and trickled down her chin.

Veronica looked at his now limp penis obviously releasing that much cum at once did a number on him. He began to sit down but Veronica had other plans. She was going to test to she if her power could overcome his physical fatigue.

"Anthony please stand up." Veronica commanded and he obeyed. "Anthony please become hard again." His cock began to rise and within ten seconds was nearly as hard as it was before. Veronica laid down on the bed and spread her legs. "Now put that hard cock in my wet pussy."

"Yes mistress." He replied walking over to the foot of the bed. He quickly climbed up in between legs and slid his shaft into her moist, soft, velvet-like pussy. He felt like he was in heaven as he slowly moved in and out of his mistress' cunt. He ran his right hand through her soft, full bush and his left was alternating between holding himself up and running through her short blonde hair. He felt that he was about to cum and Veronica realised it.

"Hold... mmm... your...oooh yes... cum." She moaned and he held it just before his exploded in her. Anthony and Veronica fucked for an hour and she had orgasm after orgasm each more powerful than the last. She hoped the others didn't hear her screams.

"Please stop now Anthony." Veronica commanded reluctantly because she was worried about the others wondering what was taking them so long. "Pull out and I'll give you a blow job." Veronica said and then she looked over at naked Jess standing there, smiling. Veronica shoved Jess' boyfriend's cock in her mouth and sucked it for a good three minutes. By now he must be ready to blow a massive amount of cum when he releases it.

"Jess please lie down on the hard wood floor." Jess obeyed. "Anthony go over and place your penis in between her breasts and Jess squeeze his cock with your boobs." Anthony straddled Jess and placed his hard dick in between her soft boobs. Jess pressed her jugs together squishing her cock. "Now relase it Anthony." Anthony's dick sprayed thick stream after thick stream of cum all over Jess' neck, face and hair.

"You two should take a shower and then continue to have sex in Jess' bedroom until I come get you." Veronica told them.

"Yes mistress." They replied in sync and left towards the bathroom. Now time for her other friends, Veronica thought.