Veronica's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"Greg came so hard he was feeling spent, so I took his hand in mine and helped him down from the stool. There's a soft mat in the corner of the room that we use for stretching, and I helped Greg lay back on it to re-cooperate. Once Greg had some time to rest it was like dam burst inside him. Actually, it was like a dam had burst inside of me too. After all those weeks of teasing I had more sexual energy in me than I'd had in years. We spent the rest of the afternoon on that mat together, having the most fantastic sex. Greg was incredible; not even in my horniest fantasies had I imagined that sex with him would be so good."

"So he made you..." Lauren began to ask.

"Oh god, yes," Veronica interrupted with a jovial laugh. "More times than I can count."

"Afterwards, we talked about it what had happened. Neither of us wanted to ruin our relationship as mother and son, and neither of us was looking for a romance to develop. And that's when Greg and I came to the understanding we have now. I know it was hormones that got us started, but luckily we were able to use our heads in the end to keep things from going awry. So far, everything's worked out. I'm just glad I don't have to keep this a secret from you any longer, Lauren. Just don't let on to Greg that you know the truth. I think that'd be for the best."

"OK," Lauren replied. "That would be too awkward for me anyway." At that moment the phone rang and Veronica went to answer it.

"Oh, hi sweetheart," Veronica said into the phone. "Sure, that sounds great. Around six, OK? All right, see ya." Veronica set the phone down and, sensing Lauren's curiosity, said, "Greg just asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner tonight. That's all." Lauren didn't say anything, but the look on her face betrayed what she was thinking, because Veronica then laughed and added, blushing, "Well, maybe that's not all he's got planned. You know how young men are."

"Yeah," Lauren replied, chuckling softly now herself. "Some of them as even as bad as their mothers."

Lauren went home and tried to busy herself with some household chores, but after the story she'd just been told it was impossible for her to not get distracted. Once she'd gotten Veronica to open up she hadn't held anything back in describing the affair she was having. It was strange to hear Veronica speak candidly and enthusiastically about seducing her own son, stranger yet to see the glint in Veronica's eye as she described the "fantastic" sex they were having. The more Lauren thought about it the more it affected her; it was by far the most electrifying tale she'd ever heard.

Lauren was getting hungry so she made herself something to eat. Once in a while her eyes would dart over to the clock. By the time 6PM arrived Lauren already given up trying to distract her mind with something else, so she let her thoughts wander freely. She wondered how Veronica's "date" with Greg was going? Was it even really a date? When they went out together, how did they act? Lauren had to believe that they acted properly in public, just in case anybody they knew saw them. However, something about Greg and Veronica being overwhelmed by their desires turned Lauren on to no end, and she couldn't help letting her fantasies take over. Lauren recalled the way Greg and Veronica had fucked each other with such wild abandon the night before. The two of them had gone at it as if madness had taken them over.

Lauren's mind drifted back to Greg and Veronica's date, the facts she knew about it now mixing with her fantasy. She imagined Greg cutting off the date early, desperate to get Vron back home for himself. Veronica would respond by faking indifference; she loved to tease. But beneath her thin veil of indifference inside she too was burning up with desire. By the time they got home Greg wouldn't able to control himself any longer, whisking Veronica into his strong arms, carrying her upstairs to bed. Veronica would be clinging to her son's neck; her lips pressed passionately into his as Greg climbed the stairs. Finally, Greg and Veronica would give in to fully to their needs, wildly making love to each other during the rest of the night in a wide variety of sexual positions, pleasuring each other as only a man and woman can. This fantasy of Greg and Veronica was so exciting Lauren replayed it in her mind over and over until she gave in to her own arousal and had a powerful climax of her own while tending to her engorged clit.

The next day Lauren called Veronica. She asked her friend how her dinner date had gone, trying to keep the tone of her voice casual. Veronica knew better, though. She pried and pried, and after much persuasion Lauren admitted that there was something about her affair with Greg that she found irresistibly erotic.

"What is it dear?" Veronica asked. "You can tell me. Do you just like that Greg's an attractive, younger guy? That we have to keep it a secret? Is it the taboo aspect of it all? What?"

"All of the above," Lauren replied sheepishly. "And more... I've just never seen a man and woman with such passion that they were willing to risk everything to have each other. It may not work practically, but as a fantasy it's hard for me to deny how... sexy that is. I never would have believed that if it weren't for Greg and you. After the story you told me, and... after seeing the two of you together the other night... well, I guess you've corrupted me," Lauren laughed softly, slightly embarrassed.

"That's OK honey," Veronica smiled, "but I do take exception with part of what you said... the part about it not being practical. Greg and I have been just fine." Then she boldly added, "Don't knock it till you've tried it, sister."

"Veronica!" Lauren exclaimed. "Don't say such a thing. I could never do anything like that."

"Doesn't sound like it from what I'm hearing," Veronica said playfully.

"Trevor's nothing Greg," Lauren said. "He's never had much experience with girls. If any woman made a pass towards him like you did to Greg, he'd probably be terrified. I can't even imagine what he'd do if I tried it."

"Is Trevor a virgin?" Veronica asked, her voice percolating with curiosity.

"I don't know for certain, but I think so," Lauren replied.

"Umm, well, that presents certain... possibilities," Veronica sighed.

"What!?" Lauren said in surprise.

"Well, since we're being honest with each other, Lauren... I've always thought it'd be hot to break in young stud," Lauren said. "Especially one with as much... potential as Trevor."

"Potential?" Lauren asked, still taken aback by the direction their conversation was heading.

"C'mon, Lauren. It's obvious you find my son attractive. I don't mind, especially considering what Greg and I have been up to. If we're really going to put all our cards on the table then you can't get upset when I say I've noticed how... cute Trevor's become. He's not a boy anymore; in fact he's become quite an attractive young man. He may not have that sexy 'it' that Greg has but... there's something equally hot about a cute virgin. Especially if you're his teacher..." Veronica added, her voice trailing off. Lauren said nothing, still dumbfounded by everything Veronica had said.

"You're more open to this then you're letting on," Veronica laughed. "Admit it; you're intrigued. Why don't you just try something small, just to see what happens? If you like I can help..."

"No," Lauren replied decidedly, "let's just drop the whole subject." For all the fantasies Lauren was having about Greg and Veronica's incestuous affair, Lauren knew she could never do anything like that with her son. Or could she?

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers
12