Vertigo Eyes Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

There was no way I could argue with that idea, because I needed to spend as much time as possible with her as well. We talked for most of the night, gradually building Kate’s acceptance of the inevitable and planning our last couple of days together. It wasn’t until the following afternoon, after a couple of hours in bed memorising the touch, taste and smell of every nook and cranny of each other’s body, that I raised the subject of her seeing other men. I admit to flinching in expectation of another blow-up, but I was pleasantly surprised at Kate’s seeming acquiescence. At first she thought I was simply paving the way for me to find “comfort” up in KL. But when I explained my reasoning, Kate said that she would give the idea a lot of thought.

On our last evening together Kate demanded that we complete my sexual fantasy, my reserve one, not the fantasy she had pre-empted on our way back from Fraser Island.

“What is it anyway?”

“Well, I’d like to watch you masturbate. I want to see the way you make yourself come and to watch it happen from a “distance”. I’ve always been so closely involved up until now that I only have a partial understanding. And I want masturbate myself at the same time so that you can watch me, to be your stimulus if you like.”

Kate took my hand and led me upstairs to our bed. I noticed that she was blushing a deep pink.

“Princess, if you’re embarrassed about doing this…”

“Well, I am a little. I don’t know why after all the intimate times that we’ve shared. This somehow seems… I don’t know… extra-personal?”

“If you don’t want to go ahead…”

“No, I’m okay. In fact I’m soaking wet down there already with the thought of it! Arrange me how you want me.”

I quickly stripped off my pants and underwear and sat down on the bed in a “lotus” position with my cock sticking up like a huge stiff flagpole.

“Undress yourself and come and sit opposite me. Leave your top on. I want to concentrate totally on your pussy and your lovely breasts would be a distraction.”

I was already stroking my cock when Kate joined me on the bed. The atmosphere was so highly charged I nearly shot my load just watching her drop her shorts and panties. And when she sat in front of me, spreading her legs and showing off her silky thighs and the dark-pink inner petals of her sexual flower, I couldn’t help but kick myself mentally for being so ready to desert her female perfection for mere dollars.

“Greg…”

Was it possible? My Princess was blushing an even deeper pink!

“When you come… will you make sure it hits me here?” She spread her blood-engorged, plum-coloured outer lips and pulled up her tiny hood to reveal the glowing red button of her clit and the deliciously pink, glistening opening to her vagina. “I don’t want to miss out on one single drop of you.”

Fighting off the overwhelming impulse to throw myself on top of this gorgeous creature and thrust my rock hard tool deep into her lush, inviting depths, I managed to nod my agreement and shuffle my bottom so that I was a little closer to her.

Kate tentatively rubbed herself at the golden crowned top of her slit and then trailed her fingertips down the plump-walled valley to her hole. She looked me in the eyes, blushing again, then caressed her entrance briefly before plunging her middle finger deep inside.

“Ohhhh, Greg! I do wish that this was your cock!”

Staring into her Vertigo Eyes I almost creamed there and then!

She rode on her finger for a few moments and then brought its glistening length to her Hot Spot. Parting her swollen labia with the fingers of her other hand, Kate showed me how she used her slippery fingertip to pleasure her clitoris. Dipping time and time again into her vagina for more juices, she circled and stroked her tiny knob sensuously and then flicked lightly across its “head” so quickly that her fingers were a blur. And all the time her pelvis writhed and shook with minute fucking motions, driving me nearly crazy with desire.

By now Kate was breathing in sharp, ragged bursts and the pink in her cheeks had deepened to a dark red flush that was spreading down her neck to her chest. I couldn’t help noticing, also, that her nipples were poking out behind the cotton material of her tank top like rigid little cocks. My darling was becoming very highly aroused indeed! Her gaze was fixed on my fist as I rapidly pumped my hard tool and at the pre-come dribbling copiously from its mushroom tip. And when she licked her lips lasciviously, as if she was tasting my salty juices, she triggered familiar tensing of my sac and the rising “scream” in my scrotum that would end in my explosion.

Kate saw my overburdened balls clench in their sac and knew that I was about to erupt. She stopped her own self-pleasuring and spread her pussy lips wide with the fingers of both hands to greet my hot, spurting flood. My first, second and third streams splashed squarely on her clit, making her cry out with pleasure at the sudden liquid shock of its heat. My fourth and fifth found the entrance to her vagina and she cried out again. Then I moved right up close and made sure that Kate’s pussy received every subsequent last drop of sperm as I milked my balls until they were empty and my cock began to sag.

With a shuddering sigh my Princess collapsed onto her back and started pleasuring herself with both hands, finger-fucking herself with one and frantically rubbing her spunk-glossy, flaming-erect clit with the fingers of the other. In no time at all Kate fell into a wild, screaming orgasm. But for a few moments, in a remarkable show of self-will, she held herself still with her legs widely spread, showing me her little pussy-hole winking open and shut again as each orgasmic spasm jolted her. Then she scrunched up and enjoyed her sexual ecstasy to the full in her usual way.

I parted Kate’s legs again, exposing her wonderful young-girl’s sex, all inflamed and shiny with the fluids from the two of us. When I lowered my face and began to tongue her tender flesh she responded with a loud “No!” and tried to push me off. But when I persisted she gave herself up to her renewed arousal, reaching another stupendous, writhing climax in short order and letting the whole street know about it.

Even before this second orgasm had fully run its course, Kate pulled me on top of her by my armpits, “Fuck me hard Greg! Please put your lovely cock in me and fill me up! Make us come and come and come!”

She licked our juices off of my face while I fucked her and then pleaded with me to suck on her nipples, which quickly brought her another peak. She was insatiable, arousing me back to hardness with her fingers and mouth whenever I came and demanding more and more of my cock, begging me to fuck her so sore that it would take her the next ten months to heal. Eventually though, nature took its course and we fell into an exhausted slumber. But she woke me up at dawn and fell on me again, pleading and cajoling for every last inch of me to be buried in her mouth, in her pussy and up her ass. One thing was certain – I would be sleeping most of the way to KL! Mid-morning when the dreaded moment arrived Kate and I said farewell at the house – there was no way she could face standing in the terminal and watching my aircraft take off. She was very brave and didn’t cry, but I couldn’t help shedding a few furtive tears as we clung together for the last time. Jim and Corinne took me to the airport.

For once Jim was talking to me – he was happy to see the back of me no doubt. Corinne gave me a big hug and a kiss at the departure gate and told me not to worry about Kate, “She’ll be fine. We’ll keep her occupied and the next ten months will pass in a flash.” I couldn’t help wondering if, after his birthday video, that ‘We’ll keep her occupied’ would include Jim trying to get his daughter into bed!

To Be Continued...

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12