Very Senior Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

"Fuck," she says as she pulls her head up, still staring at my cock. Then, with a big grin, she climbs up on me and gets her pussy above me and drops down, getting me back inside her. This time, on her knees, she uses her legs to ride me, raising up and down and back and forth. I can see her face, she's happy, smiling. I can feel in my balls that I'm going to cum so I tell her. She says, "Wait just a minute if you can, I'm almost there, too." Well, maybe some guys can but I can't. When its cuming, it's cuming. I mean, a pretty, naked woman is riding me and it's great. But just as I start shooting into her, her upper body almost stretches as she sits up even more and I can feel her insides gripping me as she cums, too. Then she's laying down on me, kisses me for the first time. Her lips kiss my lips. My big, fat, black lips. "Harry, that might be the best since my first time a million years ago." She kisses me again. Her hands roam over my body, feeling me. "Thank you, Harry."

We just stay like that for a moment, then she lifts off me and moves back. We're sitting in the bath water facing one another. My legs on either side of her, hers on top of mine, on either side of me. She leans against me and puts her arms around me. "I hope we both live long enough to do that again", she says, speaking on the side of my head. She then leans back some and looks at me. "And again and again."

We finally get out of the bath. I dry her and she dries me, at least some. Some I have to do on my own. Both of us still naked, I help her, actually carry her, to her bed and lay her on it. She pulls me down next to her. "Will used to tell me that I must have been born ready because I'm always ready. How long does it take for you to get hard again?"

"I don't rightly know," I tell her. "I feel like I'm ready now but at my age, I'm sure it's going to take a while. Thirty years ago it'd take five minutes, now it might take two days."

"Well, whenever it's ready, please let me share in its use. I thought all this was over and I'm tremendously glad it isn't. That is, if you've also enjoyed this."

"Oh, I certainly have and I'm as interested as you in repeating it when I can."

She reaches down with one hand and starts playing with herself, rubbing her clit. "Will was right, I never get enough."

"Well I can help some until I'm hard again, if that's o.k. with you," I tell her, moving my hand to take the place of her hand on her pussy. I slide down just a little to get my hand to one breast and my mouth to the other one. Her nipples are sort of flat, don't stick out like I'm used to, but I figure I do the same with them anyway. So I feel one and suck on the other, then switch. In a minute, I kiss down over her stomach. Soft stomach. I've had my finger at her pussy all this time and now my mouth gets there. She spreads her legs and moves her knees back up toward her shoulders to get her pussy up where I can get at it. My chin is still down on the bed. I get my tongue into her vagina and lick around, using my fingers to spread her open. The way she got into position, she and the mister must have done this often and it's obvious she likes it. It's also interesting that, at her age, her pussy is still juicy and wet and tasty. Hasn't aged at all. She's giving out moans and loud breaths. I move my tongue up to her clit and her moans become light screams. I slide two fingers into her and really work my tongue and mouth on her clit. Her whole bottom jumps and moves, her legs wave in the air like a bug turned over does. I'm not sure when to stop but it doesn't take long until she climaxes. Her screams become real and she puts out some juices. I don't stop. I'll just keep at this until she wants me to stop. Well, the third orgasm does it. She finally starts pulling on my head.

"Harry, that was unbelievable. That was the most I've ever experienced since before the children were born. Must be forty years ago. I'll never let you go, I want more of that. More of everything. I hope you enjoy this and I'm not forcing you into something you don't want because I sure want a lot more."

We lay there and talk awhile. She's not going to be able to move on her own for a day or two so I'll have t6o stay nearby. We talk about several things. She says that she's sorry because she just can't tell people about us. Nobody would understand. And she might even get me in trouble. No one is supposed to be like that but there still are people that would be greatly bothered by a black man with a white woman. So it's got to be just the two of us knowing about this. Which is fine with me. Sex with her is very good. She's tight, she loves it, she gets involved. I wonder how many years we've got left?

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12