Vested Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe had just finished eating, while Linda sipped her coffee as if nothing happened a few minutes ago. That smug ambiance did not last for long: John entered the diner. Linda freaked out. With raised eyebrows, she shook her head trying to discourage him, as J.B. headed toward their booth.

--What is the matter with him?

--Oh no, he is removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

She wanted to hide under the table. He tore open his shirt like Clark Kent to Superman, and revealed beneath a football jersey with number fifty-six.

"Well, look who's here," Joe showed elation, "It's Buddy." He jumped up and they shook hands.

Linda almost fainted. John, J.B., is John Baxter, and is Buddy.

"Hey!" Joe looked serious, "I got a bone to pick with you, Buddy," and causing a tense moment for two guilty consciences, "You told me you were bald and fat." He smiled and then said, "Oh, I'm sorry--how rude of me--this is my beautiful, and I am proud to say, my three months pregnant wife, Linda."

12