Veteran's Parade

Story Info
Airman fixes more than airplanes.
3k words
3.97
29.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Like many young men eighteen and over during the age of the military draft, I dodged it by enlisting in the Air Force. It was the best choice of my life given what it not only taught me about life in general and about myself, it also taught me that there were side benefits that only a tight military community could offer. These are benefits that the Veteran's Administration doesn't list in its catalog.

After an uneventful tour in Vietnam, another in Thailand, followed by an assignment to a southwestern U.S. base, I was ready to try civilian life. It was then that the real benefits began to kick in, although I had a taste of these prior to my new assignment.

Working on and around airplanes is both a challenge and instructive. It also brings one close to work mates, which leads to off duty get togethers. We had many get togethers during this time.

I was a crew chief on a twin-engine propeller driven plane. My assistant was about my age, but he was below me in rank. We got along well and spent time together when not working. The time we spent together was mostly at his rented house in town with his wife, Connie. I masturbated to the image of Connie on a regular basis.

Being single and horny, I looked for sex where ever it was available; frequently it was in my right hand with Connie's image etched in my mind.

It was about six months before I was due to be discharged, and I was contemplating my future when my assistant, Tom, asked me to come over the next night for dinner. I had no plans except maybe going to a movie alone and coming back to the barracks to jack off to Connie's image, so I said that I would be honored.

Connie and Tom lived about ten miles from base in a town that owed its existence to the base, although the attitudes of some of its civilian residents contradictedthat fact. Their little house was on a tree-lined street surrounded by others just like it. The only distinction was that Connie lived there. On top of being the image to which I masturbated, she was a great gardener and cook.

***

On the frequent occasions that Tom and had to just sit in our plane and shoot the shit, he told me all about his life with Connie. They had been classmates in high school and married shortly after graduation. He also told me about their sex life, something I didn't expect. It seems that Connie was very much into sex and that when he was sent to the Far East to do a year's duty, she had had a tough time of it. He said that he made frequent visits to a brothel, but he though that Connie had been faithful to him. He found upon his return that he was wrong.

Connie was what we called petite back in those days, but that did not extend to her breasts. They stood out for the world to admire. I noticed more than once that when Tom, Connie and I were together on base that she was the focus of attention of every man we were around, and I mean every man. The officers were bigger dogs about it than us enlisted pukes.

***

When I walked up to Tom and Connie's door and rang the bell, I looked in through the window beside the door. It was dark outside and the light in the hallway of their house was on, so I had a good view in. I saw Connie walking toward the door.

She was wearing something that I might have dreamed about while masturbating to her image. She had on a tank top that appeared to be unaccompanied by a bra. The tank top was white, which exposed the shade of her areolas and the bumps of her nipples. She accented this orgasm-inducing top with a pair of short shorts, tight short shorts, short shorts that sculpted the form of her crotch. They, too, were white, and tight. I had never seen her dressed like this before that night.

Connie opened the door and gave me a hug and kiss on a cheek. I could feel hit breasts press into my thin pull over shirt. If she had held that position much longer, my cock would have made its presence known as it made contact with her lower belly. Connie was short, just the right height to pick up by her thighs and settle onto my cock, was my immediate thought. I was a real dog when it came to women in those days. I guess I still am.

"Were so glad you could come tonight," Connie said as she let go of me and accepted the bottle of so-so wine I offered. "Tom is still in the shower, but he'll be out soon. He went running earlier, so he worked up quite a sweat."

I was working up quite a sweat just standing there, looking down at her breasts and sniffing the perfume coming from her body. What a fucking body. Then she turned and led the way into the living room. Her ass was working on my cock as it gyrated in her shorts. This was not going to be an easy night for my hypersensitive cock.

"Would you like a drink before dinner?" Connie asked when we reached the living room. The room was dimly lit, so the bulge in my shorts wasn't quite as evident as it might have been in brighter light. "We can have the wine you brought or we can have a beer."

"I'll have a beer if you'll join me," I said.

"OK, beer it is. I'll be right back."

I watched her ass as she walked into the kitchen, then sat on the couch. The house was well furnished and clean, unlike some of the houses of other airmen I worked with. Connie was a good housekeeper as well as a good lay. I didn't know about the "lay" part except for that I learned from Tom. I had a hunch that he was right.

"Here, I hope you like it in a glass," Connie said as she bent down to hand me the frosty glass. Her tank top parted slightly from her chest, giving me an improved view of her breasts. Although I couldn't see her nipples, I could see well into her cleavage. I felt an added stir in my shorts as I took the glass.

"Thank you, I like it in a glass," I said while dragging my eyes away from her breasts and up to her eyes, eyes that had that "I know what you're up to" look about them. Then she sat next to me. I mean she sat NEXT to me. Our hips made contact, which gave my cock added life.

"Here's to us and a good friendship," Connie said as she raised the glass to her lips. We locked eyes as we both took a drink.

As I brought my glass down, Connie had a coaster ready to set it on; she was a good housekeeper. "Did you know that Tom is going TDY (temporary duty) for three months starting next week?" Connie said as she looked into my eyes in a way that I had not experienced from any woman in the past.

I was surprised at the news, since I was Tom's immediate supervisor. I should have known by now. "No I didn't know. Where's he going?"

"To a school in Illinois to train into another field."

"I'm happy for him, but I'll miss him as my assistant crew chief; he does a great job."

"You won't miss him half as much as I will, if you know what I mean" Connie said.

"I'm sure you'll miss him."

"No, I mean that I'll REALLY miss him," she said as she wiggled her thigh against mine.

Then it occurred to me what her choice in dress was all about. She was probably telling me that she wanted my attention while Tom was gone.

I thought that I should let that lie while Tom was in the house, so I didn't tell her what I thought she meant.

***

"Hi," Tom said as he walked into the living room with a bottle of beer in his hand. His hair was still wet and he was dressed appropriately for the southwest summer night: T-shirt and shorts with no shoes. "Have you two been getting along while I was getting the dirt off?"

"Yes we have," Connie said as she slid a millimeter away from my thigh.

"So, did Connie tell you the news?" Tom asked as he sat on a chair across from us.

"Yeah. That was a surprise. I didn't think the brass would approve that without coming to me," I said.

"I'm sorry about leaving you out of the loop, but I made the decision to re-enlist if I could cross train, so I did it on the sly so I didn't piss anyone off. You probably understand."

"I do, and I wish you luck, but I'll miss you."

"You won't miss him as much as I will," Connie repeated as she made contact with my thigh once again.

"That's one of the reasons we asked you to come to dinner tonight," Tom said. "We have a small problem that we think you can assist with."

"What's that?" I asked, suspecting what the answer was going to be. My cock gave a new twitch.

"Well, Connie has to stay here while I'm gone, as you know. She will need some help from time-to-time while I'm gone. I'd like you to be the one to provide that help."

"I'd be glad to help in any way I can," I said, hoping that the "help" would be in the form of a stiff cock in her pussy on a regular basis.

"Great, now let's eat," Tom said as he got up.

I started to get up when Connie slid a hand between my legs and ran it over my cock, then got up and followed Tom into the kitchen.

Holy fuck, was my thought as I followed Connie's ass into the kitchen. My cock was, by then, out of control. I just made it to a chair and sat down, thus hiding the bulge in my shorts before Tom turned and walked to the table with the entre in his hand.

"I hope you like lasagna," Tom said.

"I love lasagna," I said.

***

When we finished eating, I offered to help with the cleanup but was declined. I said that I needed to use their toilet and walked to the hallway and into the hyper clean bathroom. I almost felt guilty about pissing in the toilet, but necessity called the shots.

While I was pissing, the door opened, causing a slight piss trajectory problem which I quickly corrected and continued.

"Sorry to interrupt," Connie said as she walked in and closed the door behind her. "I thought I'd let Tom finish the dishes and see if you needed any help."

It's hard to get a hard on while pissing, but I managed it. "I may need help getting this back into my shorts after this," I said as I shook my now stiff cock.

"I'd be glad to help," she said as she leaned over and first took my cock in her hand, then guided it to her mouth, but not before wiping it with some tissue. She was a neat freek.

As Connie slid her mouth onto and down my cock, I had a perfect view down her tank top. Since she had my cock in her mouth, I thought that I had permission to fondle her tits. Yes, they were by then tits.

Fuck, her tits were perfect. Her nipples were hard against the palm of my hand. As Connie slid up and down on my cock, I pulled at her nipples. Then I suddenly realized that the woman who was sucking my cock was the woman whose image I had masturbated to for many months. Was it possible that I could have been actually fucking her all this time?

"You know, I always thought that yours would be my surrogate cock if Tom ever had to leave for an extended time," Connie said after she slid off my cock and stood up, looking me in the eyes in the same way she had while Tom was in the shower and her thigh rubbed against mine. "I have to be fucked on a regular basis, and Tom knows it," she continued. Then she kissed me while jacking me off. I was near orgasm when she stopped. Then she guided my cock, with me attached, to the sink and continued until I came. Fuck, did I come.

***

When Tom was done in the kitchen, he joined us as we sat in the living room. My cock was under control after having disgorged a load of semen into the bathroom sink while Connie jacked away at it. He again sat across from us where we sat together on the couch.

"Well, did you guys get more personal while I was in the kitchen?" he asked.

I didn't quite know what to say, but Connie did. "Yes, I think we have a deal. I think my needs will be taken care of while you're gone," Connie said. Then she pulled my face down and kissed me in a way that was not exactly platonic.

"You must know by this time that we planned this dinner so we could see if you were willing to provide a service that Connie needs when I'm away for any length of time," Tom said. He didn't seem to be all that pissed about his wife giving me a kiss that included tongue in mouth.

"It's my guess that Connie needs male attention on a regular basis and I'm the one chosen to provide it," I responded with a smile.

"Yes you are," Tom said while Connie put her hand on my thigh then slowly pushed it down and over my cock.

With Connie's hand on my engorged cock, I said, "I would be happy to provide whatever service Connie may need while you're gone."

"Would you like to fuck her now?" Tom asked.

I answered by wrapping an arm around her, cupping a tit, then kissing her in an ungentlemanly way. By the time I broke the kiss, Connie had my cock out of my shorts and was again jacking me off. Tom watched from across the room as I pulled Connie's tank top down from her shoulders and over her tits. Then I went to her like a mad man.

"Suck my tits!" Connie gasped as I went to one, then the other nipple. While sucking on her tits, I worked my hand into the waistband of her shorts and down over her pussy. With a finger in her pussy and my mouth sucking on a nipple, Connie came. Man, did she come.

My cock was out of control by this time, so I managed to pull my shorts down and off with one hand, then my underwear followed. I knew that Tom was watching this unfold, but it didn't matter; I needed to get my cock into his wife.

"Fuck me," Connie gasped as I pulled my finger out of her pussy. "I want your cock in me."

When I pulled my finger out of her pussy, I pushed Connie back onto the couch and pulled her shorts off. Then I literally ripped her panties off, exposing her open and pink pussy. It was the most beautiful pussy I had seen. She shaved it, leaving a small patch above her opening.

"Take everything off," Connie said as she lay back on the couch with one leg on the back and the other on the floor. Fuck, what a sight. I almost came by just looking at her.

It took all of fifteen seconds for me to stand before her with nothing but a hard cock as focal point. Before I got onto her, I looked to where Tom sat and saw that he was masturbating. He had quite an impressive cock.

I got on my knees between Connie's legs and worked with my tongue up the inside of her right leg until I reached her pussy where I spent time working on her clitoris. When she was near another climax, I worked up and to her tits where I sucked some more as my cock nudged at the entrance of her pussy. Then I went to her mouth where I kissed her as my cock slid into her pussy and went to work.

The sensation of Connie's cunt-it was now a cunt-against the surface of my cock was like nothing I had ever experienced. I especially liked the sensation as I almost pulled out of her, and then plunged against her with a slap as our genitals came together.

"Oh fuck, fuck me," Connie said over and over as I fucked her. I held myself off her upper body so I could watch her tits wiggle with each stroke.

"Do you like my cock in your cunt, Connie," I asked just for effect as I fucked her.

"Fuck yes. It's heaven. Fuck me harder." Then she came again. Then I came, shooting semen directly into her. I would have to ask if she was on birth control.

When we had recovered with my cock still in Connie's cunt but with less rigidly than was required to resume fucking her, I looked over to Tom. He was shooting semen into a tissue as he watched us.

***

The remainder of the evening was spent discussing the contract that would require that I attend to the sexual needs of Connie while Tom was away and the immediate sexual needs of all three of us. I especially liked the episode where I had my cock in Connie's cunt while Tom had his in her ass. In any case, I had passed their test, and my sex needs would be taken care while of for a while.