Viagra Vendetta

Story Info
Two women drug guys for revenge.
6.1k words
4.25
216.2k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

Liz and Brittany had little in common:

Liz was a very pretty 20-year-old nursing student with shoulder length brown hair and eyes with an adorable face. She stood 5'10" and had a slender, tanned body, long sexy legs and perky B-cup breasts.

She had been an honor student since before she could remember. Had never been in any real trouble, was active in church until beginning college and some would say pure as the driven snow. She had a boyfriend named Chad who was the love of her life and the man who had taken her virginity during her freshman year of college: She and Chad were planning to get married as soon as she graduated.

Brittany was 18-years-old, 5' 6", with long brown hair hanging midway to her back. She was cute; not nearly as pretty as Liz, but she had a very shapely body and firm 36-D breasts and a round bubble butt. Unlike Liz, Brittany struggled to finish high school and had just managed to graduate the previous month. Her morals was nowhere near as virtuous as Liz, having given her virginity away at 14 and enjoyed seven different sex partners over the next two years before settling down with one long-term boyfriend; who she had broken up with midway through her senior year. Brittany was the kind of girl that Liz would not have hung out with in high school, and vice-versa.

What brought them together was Glen: Liz's younger brother.

Glen and Brittany had become good friends, and somehow Brittany had begun dating him. It was unusual, as Glen had some birth defects that made him different from most guys at school. He was a smart, friendly young man. But his problems sometimes made him the brunt of practical jokes. Liz has always been there to support her brother, and now Brittany had assumed that role; making the two girls unlikely friends.

It was this unlikely friendship that got the two girls into the predicament they were in now.

Brittany wanted to get even with some local guys for some things that they had said to and about her from time to time. One of them had even passed a full frontal nude picture of her around during the graduation ceremony. He had apparently received it from her last boyfriend who she had allowed to take the photo with his cell phone before they broke up.

Worse, they were now spreading it around at the pool. All of them were athletes and good swimmers, and they swam on a local swim team. Knowing that the sex buddies had all been guilty of showing off her picture and teasing her without mercy anytime they saw her, Brittany devised a plan to get even and needed Liz's help to pull it off.

She had told Liz about how these six young men were abusive to Glen. It truth, only one of them had ever pulled a prank on Liz's brother, but she had no reason to doubt Brittany's word; after all, she had witnessed some cruel pranks played on her brother by jocks before.

Brittany asked Liz if she could get her hands on some Viagra. Her plan was to spike the boy's drinks with it before their next swim meet. She would even be willing to walk up to them before the meet wearing a skimpy bikini and make sure that her nipple was exposed to arouse them. After all, they had already seen her nude in the picture anyway. The result would be that all six of them we have erections that they couldn't get rid of at the start of the swim meet.

Liz had a source that could get her the prescription, which she obtained and gave to Brittany. The result was that on the day of the meet Eric Parker; the friend of Brittany's former boyfriend who had distributed the picture, Dan Sloan; the only guy that had mistreated Liz's brother, Jeremy and Johnny Nicks; two twin brothers who had teased Brittany without mercy, Will Carter and Mike Kidd; two other swim team members who knew both Brittany and Liz, all ended up with uncontrollable hard-ons at the pool while wearing their skimpy Speedos.

Dan and Eric had gone so far as to jack off in the locker room in hopes of going soft, but other than being overheard by guys who teased them for their actions, it did no good. The six of them were asked to leave the pool because of the distraction of their obviously hard and un-concealable cocks; especially Jeremy and Johnny, who were very well endowed, was making.

Brittany and Liz had watched in delight as the 18-year-olds struggled to hide their manhood amidst the laughter and points before being forced to leave. Although both girls did notice that the Nicks twins did not seem to be too ashamed. They even wondered at how the two boys stayed inside their Speedos.

Brittany couldn't keep her prank to herself. She had to make sure that the guys knew that she was the one to pay them back. And this resulted in the six of them deciding that they needed to get back at Brittany: And Liz, for causing their humiliation and ejection from the meet.

Will Carter had suggested that they turn the girls in. After all, drugging their drinks was a crime, and if the rumor was true that Liz had obtained a falsified prescription for the medication then that was a crime as well.

Eric didn't want to involve the police, especially after being the one to parade Brittany's picture to everyone. So it was Dan who had come up with a plan.

Dan knew where Brittany lived, and he knew that her parents were going out of town for the weekend. So he suggested that they pay her a visit, and perhaps arrange for Liz to come over, and he knew just how to get back at the two girls.

On Saturday morning Eric called Brittany and said that he wanted to meet with Liz and Brittany to discuss what had happened. Brittany wasn't too confident in the prospect but agreed and called Liz. That afternoon the two girls waited at Brittany's house. They were surprised when all six young men showed up at the door.

The 5'10" blond haired, blue eyed Eric led the way. He looked every bit like the stereotypical preppy rich kid he was.

He was followed by Dan, who while only 18 and fresh out of school like the rest of them, appeared to be several years older than the others. His brown hair was cut very short and his chin was adorned with thin van dyke. Unlike the others, Dan's arms, legs and chest were very hairy.

Jeremy and Johnny Nicks were twin brothers. Both stood 6' 3" and were good looking, muscular young men with brown hair cut in the same fashion. The only noticeable difference between the two was the barbed wire tattoo around Johnny's left upper arm. Both men had a reputation for having dicks that matched their size, as the girls had observed the day of the swim meet.

Will was shorter than the others; standing only 5'8" but he was very muscular, more so than the Nicks twins. He had black hair and brown eyes and had been given the nickname 'fire hydrant' when he played on the football team as that is what it felt like someone was hitting when they ran into him on the field.

Mike entered last. He was 6' tall, plain looking with nondescript brown hair. He was much skinner than the others but still an athletic individual.

The two girls were forced into the living room and made to sit on the couch while Eric and the others berated them for what they had done. While Eric explained that they were going to call the cops and have both girls arrested, Dan and Will searched Brittany's bedroom until they found the remainder of the Viagra.

Liz pleaded with them not to report the crime. She knew that this would cause her to be kicked out of nursing school and that she would face the more serious charge of prescription fraud as well as helping Brittany spike their drinks.

Then Dan informed them of their real plan.

"We'll call it even after spending the evening fucking you silly."

"Fuck you!" Both girls spat in unison. Neither was going to willingly allow any of these men to have sex with them. Brittany might have considered one or two of them had she not been dating Liz's brother. But Liz had no intention of fucking anyone other than her future husband.

"You don't have a real choice in the matter," Eric explained. "Either we fuck you or we report you to the cops."

"I have an idea," Dan said, holding the pill bottle before him, "We can all take one of these pills. That will keep us hard all night and let us fuck these girls as much as we want."

"Perfect," Johnny agreed, "We can use their own plan against them."

"Dumb-asses," Liz snorted. "It might keep you hard but you won't be able to cum any more than normal."

"Oh we'll cum enough," Dan informed her. "But that's not the point. We'll be able to fuck you girls as long as we want to because we won't go soft. Even if it takes us all night to cum again we'll still be spending it in your cunts."

Liz and Brittany looked to each other in horror, neither having any idea how to avoid this.

Brittany gave in first. "Very well, I guess you motherfuckers have us over a barrel."

"You can fuck them," Liz accused, "But I'll be damned if I will."

The guys didn't wait any longer. They grabbed the two girls off the couch and began wrestling their clothes off of them. It did not take too much effort to strip them both and tying their hands behind their backs with rope found in Brittany's father's utility closet.

The guys each swallowed one pill as they took turns fondling the two nude girls. Observing the differences in their bodies: Brittany's large, bouncing tits garnered a lot of attention, but Liz' body and beauty was really turning them on.

Liz was mortified at being put on display as such. Only her boyfriend had ever seen her completely nude. There were a few times in high school when she had allowed a boyfriend to see her tits, and that one time when her bikini top slipped off during a dive giving several guys at the pool a momentary glimpse of her perky orbs before she had pulled the top back up. But never had she undergone such humiliation as this.

Both girls watched as the men began undressing. Their already hard cocks were ready for action. Liz gasped aloud at the sight of the 9-inch long, thick rods on the twins. She had never seen anything like them before. Her boyfriend was between six to six and a half inches and she had thought that was more than enough to satisfy her.

Brittany had seen cocks in all sizes, but she had never personally beheld anything like what the Nicks boys sported either. Eric and Dan were normal, with Dan's being perhaps a half inch longer than Eric's 6" pole.

But Mike and Will really stood out in contrast with each other. Mike had an 8-inch dick, coming close to what the twins sported. But where as they were thick his was very thin and curved way to the left. It somehow fit his skinny frame, but the thinness almost gave it the look of being even longer.

Will, the shortest in height of the group was also the shortest between his legs. However, his five-inch cock was thicker, than any of the other guys. It looked like something out of a fantasy porn story. Even the other five men gave Mike's abnormally thick cock a second look. Had it been as long as Mike's or the twins' it would appear much more normal.

A quick set of rock-paper-scissors elimination rounds gave Dan and Jeremy first choice of girls; with Jeremy getting the first pick. Not knowing which one to choose first he flipped a coin to come up with Liz.

The two girls could not believe the sight before them as the six men played child-like games to determine who was going to violate them first.

Jeremy grabbed Liz and pulled her to the floor while Dan did the same with Brittany. Liz wrestled and cried out much more than Brittany, who had pretty much accepted her fate, though she did not look forward to satisfying the urges of the hairy man climbing atop her.

Dan thrust his cock between Brittany's legs almost immediately, anxious to begin pounding away at her cunt.

Jeremy took more time, enjoying Liz' firm body as he sucked her nipples and gradually worked his way down between her legs to lick her pussy, wanting to get her nice and wet for his hard cock.

Dan rammed his pole into Brittany, enjoying her tight pussy as he forced himself upon on. He licked her neck and nibbled at her ears as he rested his hairy chest against her D-cup tits. He was unable to hold off his approaching orgasm for long and let out a cry of delight as he began blasting his seed into Brittany's pussy.

Dan pumped her hole until satisfied the every drop of cum had been squeezed out by her wet pussy. He had momentarily forgotten about his medication supported erection and wondered why it wasn't going down. He slowly pulled out of Brittany's pussy, showing off his still rock-hard cock to her.

Eric was next in line, and quickly took his place atop Brittany, who was less than pleased about having to fuck the man who had caused all of this by showing off her nude picture to everyone.

While Eric was mounting Brittany, Jeremy was still licking Liz' pussy. The pretty young lady was squirming about on the floor as his tongue worked her hard clit. She knew that he wanted to force her to orgasm for him and was trying her best to deny him the pleasure of making her cum. But Jeremy was not going to quit until he made Liz climax. Only then would he shove his large cock into her.

Liz did her best, but was unable to hold off her orgasm. She squirmed and clenched her jaw tightly in effort to not reveal that she was climaxing, all while the other men were chanting, "Cum bitch, cum." At her.

It was no use in pretending as they all could tell that Liz was having an orgasm. Worse though, Jeremy did not stop licking her pussy. Liz pleaded with him to stop, which only resulted in him flicking his tongue harder and faster over her tender and sensitive clit. She couldn't stop the climax and did not think that she could take it any longer.

Jeremy stopped long enough to say, "Ask me to fuck you or I won't stop."

Liz refused, but her continued pleas for relief were ignored until she finally could take it no longer.

"Fuck me, do anything, but stop licking my clit!"

Jeremy climbed atop her, his face glistening with Liz' fluids. He pressed his cock against her wet pussy and began sliding it inside her.

Liz could not believe how deep she was being penetrated. She hated the knowledge that she would never be able to say that she had been with only one man in her entire life, but she could not deny the fullness she was feeling inside her as Jeremy began plunging his cock into her. Only when he began banging against her cervix did she cry out. But even then she found the unwanted pleasure something she was unable to deny: But that did not stop her from trying.

Eric was pounding away at Brittany's cunt, telling her how great it was to fuck her like the slut she was. He made a great display about how he was going to fill her pussy with his cum, bringing his hips back as far as possible without exiting her pussy each time before thrusting forward again and again. Finally he climaxed, sending his baby batter into the girl below him.

Eric pulled out of her and got up, allowing Will, who was next in line, to take his turn.

Will was hoping to fuck Liz fist, but seeing that Jeremy wasn't finished yet he decided that she could wait and pounced on Brittany. The girl gasped as Will's extra thick cock shoved inside her. She had thought that after two men had already fucked her that taking him would be nothing. But she was amazed at how he still stretched her pussy apart.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm gonna cum now." Jeremy informed Liz as he began pounding her pussy with greater intensity.

"No, don't come in me!" Liz cried out. Unlike Brittany, who she knew to be on birth control pills, Liz had no such protection. While she had fucked her boyfriend bareback before, they usually used condoms and Liz greatly feared becoming pregnant. But Jeremy was too far gone to stop now.

He moaned as his climax began. Liz could feel his jizm squiring inside her pussy as her inner walls milked Jeremy's cock as he came inside her.

Jeremy climbed off and Liz found Mike waiting his turn.

"Not again." She pleaded.

The skinny man climbed between her legs and thrust his long, skinny, curved cock inside her. While it did not fill her the same as Jeremy's had, it was still the second longest she had experienced in her short sex life. And the way it curved caused it to really stimulate her G-spot, making Liz realize with disgust that she was going to climax for this man too.

Brittany had discovered the same thing with Will. She had taken the first two men without thinking about orgasming, but now her pussy had begun to respond as Will's thick cock was swallowed up by her pussy. She began bucking her hips without being aware of it, meeting his thrusts with her own as her orgasm neared.

A moan escaped her lips as she climaxed beneath Will, who delighted in feeling her pussy spasm around his cock.

"Shit, someone hurry up, I can't wait any longer." Johnny said as he watched Will and Mike fucking the two girls.

"I've got an idea." Will said; pulling out of Brittany's pussy and climbing up to straddle her chest. He laid his cock between Brittany's ample bosom and squeezed them around his shaft and began fucking her tits.

Johnny dropped to his knees and raised Brittany's legs high in the air so that he could have access to her pussy behind Will.

Brittany looked down, seeing Will's thick cock fucking her tits. She could feel Johnny's 9-inch pole invading her. Like Liz, she had never experienced someone of that size either. Now she had two men pleasuring their cocks at the same time with her body.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

Brittany did as instructed, still watching the head of his cock slip in and out of view between her breasts. Then he came, shooting his cum up into her waiting face and mouth. Cum landed from the bridge of her nose, in her mouth, on her chin, neck and chest as he drained his balls with continued thrusts between her soft tits.

Will moved forward, pushing his still hard cock into Brittany's open mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked it as he desired, cleaning the cum off of his cock.

Mike was fucking Liz so fast that she didn't think she could take it. She orgasmed as his cock brushed up and down against her clit and massaged her G-spot at the same time. Finally he too emptied his balls inside her and pulled out.

"Now I can try you out." Dan told her, as he took her pussy for the first time. "I want to see which of you has the best cunt."

Brittany was moaning as Johnny banged away at her cunt. Will had finally gotten off of her and the twin lowered himself atop her resting his hands on the floor to support his body as he ploughed the big breasted girl's pussy desiring nothing more than to cum inside her. Soon he was enjoying his orgasm inside Brittany's cunt.

She looked around seeing Dan atop Liz and all of the rest of them standing there with rock hard cocks waiting their next turn.

Jeremy got down beside her. She realized the Johnny's twin was going to take her next.

"Shit, I think you guys have worn this cunt out." He said. "I need to find a new hole to put my cock in."

Brittany screamed as Jeremy began rolling her over, knowing full well what he was intending to do to her.

She had tried anal sex twice before. Allowing one boyfriend to complete the act once, and had made the other stop before getting all the way inside her. She had not enjoyed either experience. And both of those were with boys half the size of Jeremy.

Jeremy pulled her up onto her knees and forced her to bend over on the couch. With her hands still tied behind her back she had little ability to resist, especially when Eric and Johnny helped to hold her in place.

Jeremy ran his hard cock between her legs. Brittany had plenty of cum and her own fluids that had drained out of her pussy and down into the crack of her ass during her first four fucks to provide Jeremy with some much needed lubrication. But just in case, he shoved his cock into her pussy and fucked her long enough to get it nice and wet, and to make Brittany think that he had decided against fucking her ass, before he pulled out and focused on her tight balloon-knot opening.

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12