Viagra Vendetta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,272 Followers

She cried out as Jeremy's cock began pressing into her. He worked his way into her anal ring slowly, gaining entrance centimeter by centimeter until his head was completely inside of her ass.

Brittany moaned and pleaded for him to stop as he began to thrust deeper and deeper, slowly but surly gaining depth inside her tight chute.

Then he could hold back no longer and began to bury his large cock into her ass.

Liz wasn't sure how long Dan had been fucking her, but it was definitely the longest fuck she had ever experienced. She was almost happy when she felt him cumming inside her, knowing that he would get off of her before she climaxed again.

Her pussy had taken over her body, ignoring reason and the fact that she was being forced into this, to take pleasure in every stroke of a cock inside of her.

And when Eric mounted her, shoving his 6-inch cock inside her pussy, she knew that she had lost control. He had fucked her for only seconds before her body began to orgasm once more.

"That's it, cum for me baby." Eric said as he felt the girl beneath him enjoying her orgasm.

Liz's face was red with embarrassment as she realized that Eric believed she was enjoying this. But she was forced to admit that her body was indeed doing just that.

Up until today she had been with one man. She had been fucked by four men already this afternoon, cumming several times, and knew that the day was far from over.

Brittany bit the couch cushion as Jeremy ravaged her ass with his large cock. He was enjoying the feel of her tight anal lips wrapped around his shaft, swallowing his cock light the tightest little mouth as he thrust deeply inside her.

Eric was caught up in his own lust as he continued fucking the beautiful, inexperienced Liz until he spewed his seed with delight inside of her.

"My turn." She heard Will say as he followed Eric atop her. She winced as he shoved his thick rod inside of her pussy, knowing that she was going to cum again under the assault of his short mutant cock.

"Here goes!" Jeremy proclaimed as he began cumming in Brittany's asshole.

She was happy to get this over with, but when he pulled his giant cock out of her ass she thought she was going to crap on the floor from the pressure released as his cock exited her ass.

She was relieved when Mike got behind her and shoved his cock into her pussy instead of her ass.

"Oh!" Liz cried out, unable to hold it back as she climaxed on Will's thick cock. The young man brought her to a second orgasm before finally spewing his own release inside of her.

Johnny grabbed the pretty Liz and pulled her up onto the couch on the opposite end of where Brittany was being fucked. He sat down and pulled Liz atop him. She straddled her legs and sank her body down onto his meaty 9-inch shaft.

Liz bounced atop Johnny's cock, watching as Mike fucked Brittany from behind. Both girls were being brought closer and closer to another climax as the two men continued fucking them.

Mike came first, shooting his load into Brittany just as she climaxed with him.

Liz came minutes before Johnny did, and had to work his cock with her pussy to make him cum.

After Johnny's climax she rolled off of him, onto the couch. Her body soaked with sweat and cum running down her inner thighs.

Both girls breathed heavily, there legs and pussies quivering after being fucked so much. They looked at each other, then at the six men standing around the couch; and saw that all of them were still fully erect.

"Fucking Viagra." Liz spat.

Liz and Brittany were exhausted. Their hands were still tied behind their backs, they were soaked in sweat and their pussies used more in the last two-hours than they had even been in so short a time.

Six men stood around them. Each had fucked both girls once already, yet all six were still fully erect, thanks to the assistance of Viagra that they had taken just for this purpose.

Both girls regretted ever acting on the plan to use the medication on these men to embarrass them, for now their plan had backfired on them making them the sex slaves of these six to use and abuse all evening until the drug wore off. And if they ever said anything to anybody they would find that they were in trouble as well for illegally obtaining the medication and using it on the men.

That didn't matter much to Liz anyway. The fact that she had been forced to have so many orgasms during this forced sex marathon insured that she would never speak a word of it to anyone, especially her fiancée'; who she planned on never allowing to know that she had been with any other man than him.

Brittany and Liz looked at the six men, wondering what they planned on doing next.

What they heard surprised them.

"Let's watch them do each other." Mike suggested.

The other five agreed. It seemed a fitting punishment to make these two girls perform on each other for their entertainment pleasure.

Since Brittany was already on her knees, she was dragged over and placed between Liz's legs.

Both girls resisted this. They would willingly take another round of fucking before licking pussy. But that was what was being demanded of them.

Brittany lowered her mouth to Liz's neatly trimmed and well fucked hole. She could see her friend's clit still swollen from the many orgasms she had already experienced today. She gradually began licking Liz's pussy, causing the beautiful 20-year old to begin squirming almost immediately.

Dan decided to fuck Brittany as she licked her friend's cunt. He got onto his knees behind her and began fucking her sopping hole as he watched her face buried between Liz's legs.

Liz could not believe that she was being brought to an orgasm by a woman. She would have never dared try anything like this: The thought of it appalled, but here she was; legs spread wide and watching Brittany's tongue working her clit and cunt bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Dan pounded the girl harder and harder. This was bringing Brittany close to another release as she licked Liz's cunt. She wondered which of them would cum first?

Liz could not resist any longer. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling as Brittany's tongue brought her to orgasm. She came on her friends face, no longer caring who was watching.

Dan pulled his cock out of Brittany and pulled the girl onto her back on the floor. Liz's hands were untied and she was guided onto the floor between Brittany's legs.

She did not want to do this, but felt that she had no choice in the matter, so she put her mouth up to Brittany's clean-shaven lips and began lapping away as her friend had just done to her.

Dan put his cock against Brittany's mouth and she opened her lips to accept him into her mouth and began sucking on him.

She only stopped when she felt her own orgasm beginning as Liz licked her clit. Having been so close already it did not take long to get Brittany off. And the big breasted 18-year-old rocked back and forth as she enjoyed cumming as her friend ate her pussy.

Brittany was untied and told to finish sucking Dan's cock. He sat in one of the chairs in the room while she knelt before him and sucked on his rod.

Jeremy, Johnny and Will sat on the couch while Eric and Mike took the loveseat and Liz was told to begin sucking Jeremy's cock.

She remembered that he had recently fucked Brittany's ass only after she began sucking him. But that did not matter to the twin with the 9-inch cock. He guided her head onto his cock and made her suck him.

Each of them men had cum twice already, so even though they were rock-hard it was going to take plenty of time and effort from the two girls to make them cum again. But the guys didn't mind because all they had to do was sit back and enjoy it.

Brittany did not have to work at it as long. Since Dan had already been fucking her and getting sucked during her forced lesbian session, he was well on his way to climax. So it took only another ten minutes of sucking before she felt his cum dribbling into her mouth.

Once satisfied, Dan ordered her to the next man: She crossed the room on shaky legs to kneel down before Eric.

It took each man twenty to thirty minutes of continuous sucking to cum in their girl's mouth. Liz managed to swallow Jeremy, Wes, and Mike's cum while Brittany added Eric's and Johnny's to her belly before all six men had achieved their orgasms.

The two girls' jaws ached from the constant usage, and they were disappointed to learn that they now each had to repeat the same actions on the three men who had just been sucked off by the other girl.

Liz reluctantly knelt before Dan, trying to ignore the soreness in her jaws as she began pleasuring him while Brittany did the same for Jeremy.

This time it was worse. Each man took well over a half hour before being ready to cum. Many of them forced the two girls to lick their balls and assholes in order to provide added stimulation. It had taken both Mike and Eric closer to an hour before they climaxed into their perspective girl's mouth.

By the time all six men had cum again both Brittany and Liz believed that they would develop lockjaw.

Since their mouths did not work, and the guys all wanted a brief rest, the two girls were ordered to scissor each other: intertwining their legs so that they wet pussies could rub together. In this manner they were forced to grind their cunts against each other until both had achieved orgasms from the encounter.

After watching that, the men believed that they were ready for one more round.

The girls groaned when they heard what was in store: After negotiation amongst the guys it was decided that Brittany would straddle Jeremy's cock and Liz Johnny's. Then Mike would fuck Liz's ass while Dan got Brittany's

Brittany took it in stride, mounting the giant cock that was the twin of the one she had already experienced in her ass. She felt that Dan's 6 ½ inch-pole could never feel as rough as that.

But Liz had to be held tightly atop Jeremy's nine-inch rod as Mike began pressing his 8-inch skinny cock into her virgin asshole. She screamed out loud as he broke through.

Liz could not believe that she could take two cocks of this length inside of her at one time.

The two girls lay between the four men who pounded them from both sides. The action seemed endless. And Liz became caught up in the mixture of pleasure and pain that her body was feeling. She began climaxing uncontrollably as the two cocks slammed together inside of her, grinding together on alternate sides of the thin wall separating them.

Brittany was having a similar experience. Though not coming nearly as often as Liz, she was climaxing with powerful orgasms as the two men fucked her.

Liz thought that she was going to pass out. The men had been fucking her this way for over thirty minutes and showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. She was drenched in sweat and saliva drooled out of her open mouth as she came and came again.

Brittany bounced between the two men fucking her. Her tits swung freely, bouncing back and forth and slapping together as she was being forced to cum.

The pleasure for both girls was intense, and neither thought that they could take much more of it.

"Oh yes!" Brittany heard Dan cry out as he finally began to cum in her ass.

He withdrew his cock and she felt someone else getting behind her. It didn't take long for her to discover that it was Will and his thick cock.

Even after having just been buttfucked Brittany still cried out in pain as Will shoved his cock into her ass. But now she was bouncing around between the two men as she began climaxing nearly as often as Liz.

Liz felt Jeremy cumming below her. He thrust his giant cock up into her as he released what little cum his balls could muster by this point. She continued riding him before realizing that something was different. Jeremy's cock was finally going limp. She realized with a shock that she was doing everything possible to try to hold on to his prick with her pussy, not wanting it to come out of her.

"Let me up." She heard Jeremy say.

With his cock still buried in her ass, Mike lifted Liz off of Jeremy and sat down in the love seat with her atop him.

Seeing an opening, Eric rushed over and planted his cock into Liz's pussy, bringing her to an almost immediate orgasm.

The fucking went on another fifteen or twenty-minutes before Mike came in Liz's asshole. But with his cock still hard he just lay there, allowing Eric to drive her up and down on his shaft as he fucked her.

Johnny came a few minutes later. And like Mike, he remained hard so Will saw no reason to halt fucking Brittany to let Johnny get up.

Both girls came multiple times before Eric wanted to change positions.

He got on the floor and had Liz sit on his cock, burying it in her asshole and lay back on him. Then Will, put Brittany on top of Liz in "69" formation before replanting his cock into her asshole.

Now the two girls were getting buttfucked and licking each other's pussies at the same times. They brought each other two a pair of orgasms before Will released his final load into Brittany's ass. Then Will rolled Liz over and fucked her rear until he came again.

By now Eric and Johnny had the only two stiff cocks in the house. The medication had finally worn off and everyone was satisfied. But even the two stiff dicks were ready to call it a night; satisfied that they had been paid back in full for the prank played on them by the two girls.

PAS
PAS
4,272 Followers
12