Vibe On

Story Info
Dannii Minogue gets a technical tune-up.
13.7k words
4.75
81.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

Dannii looked up to see her manager give her a thumbs up through the glass of the recording studio window as she finished off the vocals from her latest run through of a track for her latest album. The recording light went off and she walked back out to the mixing decks where her sound editors sat adjusting various things. She heard one of them mumbling angrily under his breath and then whacking his hand down on the console.

"This thing is fubar, I can't work out what it's doin'," he said to her manager who was standing nearby. Dannii looked to her manager, who looked back at the editor.

"What's the problem?" her manager said, checking her watch.

"This deck's screwed up, we need one of their technicians down here to take a look," he replied, casting his headphones down on the deck.

"Right well it's 12.45 anyway, let's take an early lunch and the tech can fix it up before we get back," she said, giving a nod to the door. The sound editors got up and followed her.

"You coming?" she said to Dannii.

"I'm gonna stay here and give my vocals some practice, don't think I've quite got that chorus right," she said, giving a shrug.

"Ok then. We'll see you in an hour or so. We'll give the tech all the details about what's wrong with the console so you can just enjoy yourself," she said, and they headed out. Dannii let them leave, then took a deep breath and started singing. She practiced the whole song as well as the chorus, trying different techniques to see if she could find the sound she was looking for. She hadn't been paying attention to the clock and looked up as the technician walked in. He was a young guy, maybe 21, average build. He was munching on a burger with one hand, his toolbox in the other as he walked in, then stopped and jerked his head up in shock at practically walking into the sexy aussie singer. He coughed and struggled to swallow his mouthful of burger as he tried to work out what to say to the gorgeous brunette who was standing in front of him. He forced down the half chewed mouth of burger and looked at Dannii, who was smiling at him.

"Wh..wha...what are you doing here? I thought...you know... that you and your...uhh...team had all gone for lunch so I could do my..err...service," he stuttered, silently cursing himself for how foolish he looked in front of her. He could hear his heart beating in his ears and tried to take a deep breath without making it too obvious.

"I'm just doing some personal practice while my team went for lunch. I hope you don't mind?" she asked in a husky tone, smiling at him whilst looking out from the corners of her eyes at him, giving the slightest flick of her tongue to her lips.

"No no no of course not, you go right ahead whilst I sort you out, I mean sort the console out for you," he hurriedly added, turning away so she wouldn't see him blush. Dannii giggled, a smile spreading across her soft, full lips as she watched him quickly eat up the rest of his burger and start investigating the mixing decks. Dannii tried a few notes and glanced at him as he fumbled around underneath the console. She eyed him as he worked, messing around with panels and wiring, marveling at how cute she was finding him. She stepped forwards to him, clicking a heel so he knew she was there although she was sure he'd be watching for her.
"I'm gonna get some coffee, would you like some?" she said in a sultry tone. He leaned out to look up at Dannii, taking in her gorgeous figure before remembering he was supposed to be answering her.

"Uhh yeah that'd be great," he said, smiling at her. Dannii turned and walked into the corridor towards the coffee machine, giving a humored roll of her eyes as he'd completely missed the pun. Dannii realized she hadn't asked him how he wanted it.

"How do you want it?" she said, smiling to herself.

"Ummm milk, sugar" he called back, followed by a bang as he dropped something. Dannii ordered the coffee and sauntered back into the studio offering him the polystyrene cup.

"There you go, and you don't have to call me sugar you know," Dannii said with a smile, looking at him seductively over the edge of the cup as she took a sip. He almost choked on his coffee and only just avoided spilling it as Dannii watched on, secretly loving how she was effecting him. Dannii slid her curvy figure into one of the revolving leather chairs that sat near the console, crossing her legs.

"So how long you been working here?" Dannii asked casually. He looked up from under the console, sliding out a little.

"Uhh....6 months I guess, still a nobody really," he mumbled, taking a nervous sip of his coffee.

"You don't look like a nobody to me," she almost purred to him, eyeing him, the slightest twitch of her eyes implying more than words could.
"I'm a bit of a fan of yours," he said hurriedly, breaking the tension.

"Oh really? Are you a fan of me or my music?" Dannii said teasingly, raising an eyebrow, sitting back in the chair and drinking her coffee.

"I...er...well I like both. I really liked that song Vibe On though," he said, again cursing himself for stumbling through another sentence as he sat up from under the console to drink his coffee.

"Cool. So what do you think's best about me then?" Dannii said, smiling down at him. He felt the coffee jam in his throat, but kept himself together and swallowed it, hoping he looked thoughtful rather than intimidated.

"What do you mean exactly?" he said, taking another sip of his coffee, holding her gaze for a moment and then looking away.

"Well you said you liked Vibe on, so that covers my music. What about me?" she said with a girly giggle.

"Uhh well," he said, eyeing her for a moment, "you have a couple of nicely enhanced assets," he blurted, a slight smile catching at the edges of his lips before he quickly laid down again to reach under the console, pulling a loom of wiring aside. Dannii gave a giggle and playfully nudged his foot with hers so he looked up.

"Thanks. You're a typical guy," she said with a smile. He smiled back, seeing how she'd taken it well. She leaned back in the soft leather seat and crossed her arms, pushing her large breasts up. The tech hoped she didn't hear his quiet gasp as he took in her gorgeous form. Beautiful features, those large voluptuous breasts pushed up in a low cut bright blue top, the straps of her lilac bra hanging out. Her slender body flaring into curvy hips and sexy, slender legs clad in tight jeans which ended at her well manicured feet, clad in high heels, one swaying ever so sexily from where it hung from a crossed leg.
Dannii caught him glancing at her, drinking in her form.

"So why do you like Vibe on then?" Dannii asked
"Uhh well it's just a sexy track and got a good beat to it you know?" he said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I did lots of personal research for that," Dannii purred with a suggestive look and slight, sexy smile. He held her glance for a moment, feeling his heart jump before moving to lean back under the console. He misjudged the position he was in and smacked his head solidly on the edge of the exposed panel. He inhaled sharply through gritted teeth, trying his best not to swear. Dannii stood from the seat and stepped towards him.

"Oh my god, are you all right?" she said, leaning down to him with a grimace. He cradled his head, waiting for the pain to pass.
"Bugger. Bugger, bugger, bugger..." he muttered, rubbing his head vigorously. Dannii couldn't help but smile as he muttered and rubbed, before extending her slender hand to help him. He accepted it gratefully and stood up, giving her a smile back whilst still rubbing his head.

"Nothing broken, maybe it'll make you smarter," she said playfully, flicking her eyebrows and giving a wink before turning away from him. He smiled back and leaned back against the console for a moment. Dannii leaned sexily towards him and stepped forwards, giving a slight smile as his hands tightened their grip on the console. At the last moment she leaned past him and picked up her bottle of water from on top of the console. He blinked hard and tried to breathe quietly as he smelt her sweet perfume and felt the proximity of her body, feeling his cock twitch.

Dannii slid away from him and turned round, smiling secretly to herself. She sexily clicked her heels on the floor as she crossed the studio to her handbag on the floor. Dannii gave a tiny glance back to see if he was watching and then crouched down tightly to put the water away. Her tight jeans slid down over her curvy hips, pulling down tightly to reveal her matching tight lilac thong as it hugged her sexy figure. Dannii took her time tucking her water bottle away in her bag, giving her hips a little wiggle as she did. He stood there and gawped, just taking in the gorgeous sight before his eyes. As she started to stand he snapped out of his trance and moved a leg forward slightly to make sure the bulge of his semi hard cock was hard to spot in his trousers.
Dannii gave a smile as she stood up and returned to her seat, quickly eyeing him up. He saw her looking at him and figured he'd better say something, since he was technically done.

"Well uhh...I can't find anything wrong with the deck. I'll call another technician down to take a look at it. But can I just get an autograph from you? You know, prove I've met you and all," he said quickly, glancing between her gaze and the floor. Dannii gave a little giggle and looked around for a suitable material.

"Hmm. Well I don't have anything to write on, so tell you what. Swing by my hotel later and I'll sort you one out, and maybe an eight by ten or something aswell. How's that?" she said, flashing a winning smile.
"Yeah sure that'd be great," he said, trying not to sound too eager as he smiled ecstatically. Dannii smiled and stood up, stepping towards him as he picked up his tools and set to leave. She reached up and tousled his hair playfully with a smile.

"I'll be seeing you later then" she said, handing him an address card for her hotel that she'd picked up from the lobby. He grinned back and headed out, walking a little stiffly to hide his now rock hard cock. Dannii turned back to her chair and grinned to herself, loving how she'd toyed with the lad who was over a decade her junior.

Later that day, after a more experienced technician had found the minor fault in the deck and sorted it out, Dannii was doing more recording. More demos, test tracks and all the usual stuff she had to do. She finished off a track and then glanced out the window to see the young tech glancing in as he passed. Dannii smiled and gave him a wink. He smiled back and then continued on his way as Dannii continued her work.

That evening Dannii breezed through the doors to her hotel, nodding gratefully to the doorman who had held it open for her. She walked to the lift and rode up to her suite on the 10th floor. She glanced at her watch as she headed in the door, nudging it shut behind her and turning the key. It was only 6.22 by her watch, giving her over an hour before he would arrive. A smile played across her lips and she dropped her bags down and headed to the bedroom. After having toyed with the young tech she'd been horny all afternoon, and now was the perfect time to get herself off.

She kicked off her heels and pulled her blue top over her head, casting it aside. Dannii undid her tight jeans and peeled them down her shapely legs, tugging them off her feet and dropping them down. She stood and glanced at herself in the mirror, analyzing her figure for a moment before reaching back and unclipping her lilac bra. She pulled the loose garment from her large breasts and watched them bounce free, her nipples hardening fully in the fresh air. Dannii threw the bra aside and reached down and slipped her lacey lilac thong down her smooth legs, letting it drop before kicking it away.

Dannii threw herself onto the bed and reached for her side drawer, feeling inside before pulling out a slender 6" vibrator. She slid her hand down and over her shaven pussy, feeling the wetness between the swollen lips and her hard clit. She turned the vibrator on full and pushed it down to her pussy, pressing it hard on her clit straight away. Dannii groaned loudly, involuntarily pushing her hips up against it as she started moving it in little circles on her rock hard clit. She settled back on the bed with another groan as she slid the toy up her puffy lips and then slipped it up inside herself, feeling it quivering within her hot velvet walls. Dannii groaned loudly, her body writhing as she thrust it in and out of her horny body.

She slipped it back out and up to her clit again, rubbing the hard rubber around it and over her lips. Dannii was moaning loudly, her eyes squeezed shut as she lay on the luxurious silk sheets toying her soaked pussy. She raised her legs up so change the sensations that burned between her thighs, pressing the vibrator harder onto her pussy before slipping it back in again.

The tech jogged up the last few steps and nervously approached the door to Dannii's hotel room. He was about to tap on the door when he heard a loud moan from within. He stopped dead in his motion as he waited, then heard another. He stood and listened to her moaning and groaning for a couple of minutes, his cock stiffening somewhat in his trousers. He smoothed them out and adjusted them as best her could to hide his arousal, then tapped on the door.

Dannii's head snapped up and she looked at her watch. She then turned to look at the clock on the stand and saw it reading an hour later. She realized she'd forgotten to adjust her watch for the time zone.

"Shit!" she practically shouted, dropping the vibrator on the bed and jumping up. The tech heard movement inside and then footsteps coming towards the door hurriedly. He took a step back just before Dannii opened the door. She was loosely wearing a robe and looked flushed and flustered, her hair was shaken up and there was sweat on her brow.

"Umm...hello," he said nervously, shifting his weight on his feet in front of the saucy Australian singer, "maybe this isn't a good time, I should come back later." He mumbled. Dannii blushed deeper as she realized just what he'd heard, looking down shyly as he turned to leave. She looked up and reached out, grasping his arm and looking him in the eye.

"Would you like to come in?" she almost whispered. He just nodded somewhat dumbly and let her lead him inside the plush hotel suite, not noticing as she locked the door behind them. The tech sat down, trying to relax but still rather nervy.

"If it's not a good time, I can come back later," he said, managing to stop himself from stammering.
"It's alright. Why wouldn't this be a good time?" she said with a sexy smile and glint in her eye. He blushed and looked away from her, shifting agitatedly in his seat.
"Uhh...you just sounded a little busy is all," he mumbled.

"Not anymore" Dannii said, staring him significantly in the eyes and then turning away from him, her hips giving a little wiggle.
"Do you fancy a drink?" she said, glancing back over her shoulder at him.

"Coffee," he blurted out, then closed his eyes in despair as he realized what he'd just said, or rather implied. Dannii glanced back at him with a slight smile.

"I think I'll join you," she said simply, heading to sort it out.

"Would you like sugar?" she said as she prepared two mugs.

"Yes, two please," he said in a calm voice that even surprised himself. Dannii dropped a spoon in a mug then looked up to the sugar on the shelf. She stretched up on her toes, arm outstretched to reach the packet. Due to her small figure, she was only just able to reach it at full stretch, and as she reached up her short robe retreated upwards. His eyes were fully open as her robe slipped up and revealed the bottom of her tight, shapely arse. He quickly felt his cock fully harden in his jeans and rapidly shifted his jeans to do his best to hide it.
Dannii saw him shifting in his seat and adjusting his jeans in the reflection on the glass cabinet door and smiled to herself. She turned round as if nothing had happened, her robe having fallen open a little and her hard nipples now clearly on display through the thin fabric. Dannii walked towards him, noting his focused eyes, which she realized were surely on her large breasts and now prominent nipples. She handed him his coffee and then took a sip of her own. She looked around thoughtfully for a moment.

"Is it a little chilly in here? I was really hot earlier," she said, glancing to the open window. He started a little in his seat, then glanced to the window and back to her.

"Yeah it is a tad nippy," he said, taking another sip of his coffee and trying to make sure his hands weren't shaking at all.

"Glad you noticed," she said with a smile and sexy fleeting sideways look as she turned to the window and pulled it closed. Dannii moved to reach up for the blind, then gave a glance back over her shoulder to him and reached up. She stretched her tiny body to full stretch, her robe again sliding up to give a peak of her toned bum. Dannii grasped the bottom of the blind and pulled it down, turning round to face him with a sexy bite of her bottom lip as she pulled it down the last bit. She walked back over towards him, holding his gaze before sitting down opposite him again and picking up her coffee. The atmosphere was tangible as they both sipped their coffee in silence. Dannii never took her gaze off him, her deep brown eyes awaiting his every glance at her.

"Coffee is very stimulating, helps to keep you up," Dannii purred, her foot brushing every so softly. He felt his cock stiffen even more in his trousers as they finished their coffee off. He tried not to make it obvious he was looking down her robe as she leaned forwards and stood her coffee mug down. He leaned forwards and did the same, then looked up and locked eyes with Dannii. Time seemed to stand still in that moment, before Dannii reached forwards and kissed him. The tech was so shocked that he didn't know how to react. Dannii pulled away and looked at him questioningly for a moment, then kissed him again. This time he responded, kissing her back hard and passionately.
"That's better," mumbled Dannii through a smile as she slipped across to straddle his lap. They kissed again, their tongues meeting as his hand slid bravely onto her large breast. Dannii broke the kiss and leaned back, grabbing both his hands and guiding them under her loosely tied robe and onto her large breasts. He immediately started squeezing and fondling them as she leaned back down for another kiss, her powerful thighs squeezing his legs where she straddled him. She slid forwards on his lap, feeling the large, hard bulge of his cock pressing against her bare pussy through his jeans. She let out a light moan as she felt it, feeling a slight spasm in her pussy. She slid her fingers through his hair and pulled his head back.

"I'm horny as hell, and I was doing exactly what you thought when you showed up. If you sort me out, I'll sort you out," she said in a husky tone, her face close to his. He could only nod in response, and she smiled and pulled him to his feet. His jeans had a slight wet mark where Dannii had rubbed herself against him. Dannii lead him to her bedroom, checking the lock on the door as they passed. A buzzing sound filled the room as they entered, and his heart skipped a beat as he realized what it must be. He glanced around and noticed the small lilac thong she'd flashed to him earlier on.
Dannii picked up the buzzing vibrator and faced him, holding it up in her hand.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers