Vibrator Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because public identify could cost the woman her marriage."

"We'll find out."

"I wouldn't count on it. Police won't welcome the adverse publicity so will close ranks so tightly that even cops with a slight bent towards picking up media dollars could decide to keep their mouths shut."

Jack then looked at Jacqi through narrowed eyes. "Are you interviewing me?"

"No."

"Are you recording me?"

"No."

"Will you use anything of this private conversation without my prior approval?"

"No."

Enough of the ice had melted to allow Jack to take his first diluted sip of the Vodka.

"I don't think having an affair will you would be a good idea."

Jacqi colored but said nothing.

"There are times when an attorney must protect a client at all costs and me being seen intimately associating with the enemy such as a TV journalist could compromise my credibility no matter how careful you were not to cross boundaries."

"You have a big opinion of yourself thinking I'd seek to have an affair with you."

"Fair enough but answer this: Have you thought about it?"

Caught off guard Jacqi couldn't hide her flaming face that was quite obvious even in the dim lighting.

Jack gulped down his drink and said he better go. May I buy you a drink?"

"Yes, providing you stay while I drink it and I warn you I'm a slow drinker."

"Okay, my mom allows me to stay out late."

Jack ordered the change of drink to brandy, lime and lemon squash topped with soda and Jacqi said, "You are quite a guy, polite and a tease and with humor. Many guys have the tease and humor bits but are not polite."

"All guys are what you see providing you look carefully."

"Oh on to a philosophical discussion are we? How interesting."

An hour later Jack stood to go. Jacqi finished her drink and walked out with him.

"Thanks for asking me to join you," he purred. "I really enjoyed your company. You're a lovely woman."

"Why thank you sir. Can we become friends and meet occasionally?"

"Occasionally is fine," Jack said, kissing her goodnight. "What is your bra size?"

"I'm 34C. Are you intending to buy me a bra?"

"No, I'd like to think of you at times, like when driving home tonight."

"Well I bath it each evening if that information is any use to you," Jacqi giggled and kissed him.

They'd moved off on their separate ways when Jacqi called, "Then the media night is off?"

Jack turned and replied, "No, I'll take you. Give me a call to remind me."

"But you'll be noticed by media people who think creatively about people they see teamed up for the first time."

"Pam Cross of the 'Times' has asked me out a couple of times so I'll date her once and that ought to confused speculation and Shona Wright wants me as a guest on her radio show 'The New Professionals' and I'll date her and confuse you media guys even further."

"Will you, er you know, when with those two women?"

"I tend not to do it until on the third date at the earliest and then plan to keep my powder dry if it's a media person."

"Good boy. Save it for me."

God she's drunk, Jack thought and turned to see if Jacqi fell into her cab but she seemed okay.

* * *

Divorcee Shona Wright pulled Jack by the arm out on to the deck to admire the view. Jack never saw much to admire in city lights knowing the despair, squalor and decay hidden beneath that excessive illumination.

Shona had been pleased with her interview with him and had said on air the way he admired his parents and spoke so well of them. He'd said well they were great role models for him.

They'd gone from the studio to a bar packed with media people and their entry together caused some surprise, judging at the way conversation noise fell away. After an hour Shona had whispered, "Come to my apartment; I have something to show you."

He'd grinned and said oh yeah and she replied by rolling her tongue across her top lip.

Jack knew being hauled out to view the lights was because Shona was in seduction mode. And yes, her hand went under his jacket and brushed a nipple so he did what was expected of him and said, "Are you cold?"

"Not if you hold me."

"Ooooh. God you are hard Jack, um I mean your torso. You must work out a great deal."

"Not too much because it can begin to takeover if you go too hard at it. Six hours max in the gym each week and four hour's rowing a week. That's my lot."

"Jack," Shona said huskily, "Does working out, you know, body presses and that sort of thing, provide a good base for when you have sex?"

At that her hand ran over his half-erect cock.

Jack did what he believed she wanted him to do and grabbed a tit and squeezed, wishing he was with Jacqi."

"Oh darling, what a friendly way to lay a hand on me. Do you mind if I unzip you?"

"Um, it's a big chilly out here. Let's go to the bedroom."

"Oooh, what a lovely idea."

Shona was worth cultivating because apart from five or six sports commentator and a female shopping reporter, she was the biggest name in local radio. She reputedly didn't put it about but she was now.

"When we were at school together I always wanted you to fuck me," Shona said, pulling out Jack's cock and licking it.

"We were too young in those days."

Shona said she wasn't and Jack laughed and said they were the same age and by the way she looked at him, now with some of his cock in her mouth, Jack knew she stood by her statement.

Although Shona carried modest surplus weight and was almost forty she was surprisingly energetic and as Jack slipped his cum-dripping cock into her she slammed back at him and they kept up the tempo, turning it into a real bang, both of them making a lot of noise until they both had gushed.

"Stay the night." Shona yawned.

"Nah, you've got what you wanted and so I'm off. Actually it was a great fuck Shona. You are good enough to consider marrying again but this time choose a subservient guy with a dick to please."

Shona yawned again. "Fuck off. The door locks automatically. That was a good interview and surprisingly I found you really good in bed."

A week before he was due to accompany Jacqi to the media event, if that date was still a goer, Jack dated 'Times' reporter Pam Cross and ended up in the same bar, conscious everyone was looking at them because Pam spent half the time with a bared boob hanging out of her stupid cocktail dress. Eventually Jack gave up telling her it was out and then later stopped pushing it back.

They left the bar and he expected Pam, who'd been married three times and was on the hunt for her fourth guy to enrich her through divorce, would have suggested they go to his or her apartment. But no as they drove off in Jack's mother's car she said, "Take me down to the riverside and fuck me on the back seat. I haven't had a car fuck for perhaps a decade."

An unusual request but who was Jack to argue? He'd seen her pop a couple of pills and thought they'd be to allow her to experience fireworks when having sex. He was interest to see what the result would be. Hopefully he wouldn't need to rush her to hospital.

They parked where she suggested and he removed his jacket standing out in the chill and tossed it on to the front seat. Pam removed her dress and was instantly nude apart from her watch, stay up stockings and shoes because she hadn't been wearing anything else.

Jack hadn't had a backseat fuck since the mindless period between finishing high school and starting college. That was when he found the truth about scholarly women, who usually wore glasses, who went to libraries to fill their mind. They waited until they suffered intellectual overload and then knew the quickest way to reset their mind was to have sex. He recalled it was an uncomfortable place in which to have sex and this time with Pam had that confirmed.

"It's more comfortable to start off sitting," Pam suggested.

Hello, a backseat veteran.

Later he almost suffered PE (premature ejaculation) when finding her rather large he sneaked in a third finger.

"Oh you like fingering. I have a latex glove in my handbag if you wish to fist me?"

With the vision of his arm being taking up to the armpit by a huge sucking cunt Jack had to visualize being given eight hours in the slammer by a judge who didn't appreciate Jack's wit and declared him to be in contempt and gave his eight hours in the cell and thirty-eight lashes across the buttocks.

Crisis over.

"Well?"

"No thanks Pam I'll just do my best rattling around inside you."

"Ohmigod," she screamed. "I'm cumming. Jack you are so devilishly sexy."

Huh?

She had a concaved chest so in the end there was not much to interest him and he only got off when she jammed her dry thumb into his posterior. Oh flip; he felt he'd shot a gallon into her and would be legless. He'd need to rest. But no, Pam leaned over him and said, eyes huge and bulging, "That was pretty good. Now my turn."

Drugged up she rode him cowgirl, often slipping and crashing against the back of the front seat, each time almost tearing his cock off by the roots. Not only that but she was screaming depravities, perhaps the most genteel one being, "Drive your head up my ass and moo."

By the time she'd finished with him Jack was almost a hospital case. He didn't go into work next day until early afternoon.

Myra his PA rushed over with coffee. "Oh Jack you poor darling. She wrapped her huge tits around his head, hugging him. That was the last kind of treatment Jack required so he pushed her away gently.

"I know what the problem is," Myra said confidently. "Allison from accounts saw you in a swinger's bar last night with that reporter from the 'Times' Pam Cross who excessively pops party pills and drains almost all liquids from the guy she plunders that night."

"W-will I need a b-blood transfusion."

"No Jack but hand back that coffee. I need you to drink water. Gallons of water."

CHAPTER 2

Reading the social pages of 'Times on Sunday' Jack's mom yelled, 'You dirty little swine'. Jack stirred his grits waiting for a guilty look to appear on the face of his father.

"Just look at you Jack. Oh god what will your grandmothers think?"

"That I'm turning into the successful attorney they expect of me?"

"No you mother-fucker," his mom yelled wrathfully, making Jack wonder if she knew the meaning of that phrase. She thrust the newspaper under his nose.

Jack smiled and lost his smile, looking at the photograph. It showed him with his mouth slack placing a peanut up his left nostril and looking cross-eyed while Pam Cross eyed him decorously but with her right breast saved from falling completely out by the nipple caught by the seam of her dress. The caption read, 'Our award-winning 'Times' reporter Pam Cross at a swinger's bar frequented by the rich and famous wondering if hot-shot young unmarried attorney Jack Holt will last the distance, this being only twenty minutes into their date. Mrs Cross is proud of her reputation as being too much for most men.'

"How dare they," screamed his mom. "Sue them Jack. Oh god no woman will go near you now Jack and this will cost you clients. Oh what a fucking disaster. Did you have sex with that bitch?"

"No of course not," Jack lied.

"Calm down Laudonia," urged his father. "Your Latin temperament is getting the better of you. Not all clients want gentle, respectable attorneys like you with your impeccable taste and huge sense of decorum. No, younger women, particularly moneyed and licentious ones, seek to be represented by a right-wing practitioner, particular if he's handsome like our Jack."

"Are you sure Ruben?"

"Yes darling," Jack's father lied, having no idea really. Business law was not about emotions.

"Oh Jack darling. I misjudged you," said his mom kissing the top of his dead. "I didn't realize you were out to being seen by the ugly bitch to promote your business."

"Thanks mom. It er was just something I knew I had to do. Actually it's a bit of a handful."

"Well just continue being a good boy please. Now what should we do today guys? It's raining. Shall we go to a movie?"

"I'll choose," said Jack.

His father said no he'd choose."

"Oh thank you boys for being so enthusiastic but I've already chosen."

Both men sighed.

On Monday Jack arrived at the office at 10:00 ahead of his first appointment in half an hour and with no paperwork to catch up on. His PA was so damn efficient.

"Bad news Jack," said Myra. "Two of your male clients have asked to be transferred to other attorneys in our office and two more will take their business to other firms. But I'll believe we can counter that. I've already taken thirty calls from what are probably young swingers wishing to sign up with you plus four of your mother's elderly female clients have requested a transfer to you and one of your father's clients wishes to do the same. It may be appropriate for you to leave home Jack in taking business off your parents. You could stay with me for a week if you wish. Peter is in Europe at the moment."

"Nah but thanks Myra. Mom will go crazy because she'd ego driven but she'll calm, eventually. Both will be relieved to have some of their workload transferred to me."

Jacqi called and sounded breathless. "My parents don't want you to date me. They are appalled."

Jack's heart sank. "And you?"

"God no. I'll be thrilled to date the man who's survived a night with Pam Cross."

"Er it wasn't all night. It was three hours on the back seat of my mom's car."

"That doesn't matter. Two of Pam's husbands died of heart seizures having sex with her and there's reputedly a long line of disabled or dead victims in her wake."

"That's bullshit and you know it Jacqi."

"Well perhaps I am exaggerating a little, er rather a lot. But if you were seeking a reputation buddy I can advise you've got it. I would have preferred you winning that reputation in your law work but that's just me, a little old fashion. Just how big is your dick Jack?"

"Jacqi!"

"Oh sorry. How thoughtless of me. I became carried away. Well pick me up Saturday at 7:15. For some reason I don't understand I've be asked to enter when most people have been seated."

"Perhaps you are up for a major award?"

"Yes I wondered about that. I'll be in the foyer of our home and will run out. I don't wish my parents to savage you and spoil our evening."

"Er what does your dad do?"

"He calls himself a captain of industry. He's listed as a professional company director. Mom is a lay minister in our church."

Jack sweated. He asked for the address and said he'd see Jacqi on Saturday. He said he'd purchased a tuxedo for professional events. "This will be my first wear."

"And I have a new dress. We should look great together."

"You are very beautiful Jacqi."

"Oooh thank you Jack. Bye."

* * *

Jacqi absentmindedly attempted to tug a nipple through her dress, thinking of Jack. God she'd love to screw him but he appeared to have a fixation on media bitches that were so sex-crazed they fucked street poles to boost their reputations. Well perhaps that was a little unfair. She enjoyed exaggerating now that she had to concentrate on being restrained and accurate working as a reporter.

Thinking about Jack excited her. And that wasn't because it had been more than six weeks since she'd last had sex. She knew of all the guys she'd dated or had been within reach Jack had the most appeal. Husband material? Oh yes but she'd first have to find someway to get her mom to like Jack. With her mom yelling Jack was a serial seducer suggesting difficulties lay ahead. There were so many things about Jack that appealed. For a start he was charming. God how far and away did a girl have to go these days to find a charming young guy? He had plenty of hair, wide shoulders and a compact tight butt. God, with his good looks he was pinup material. But above all he appeared to genuinely like her.

Oh Jack, Jacqi murmured, circling a hand over her abdomen. Unable to resist she pulled open her bottom draw beside her bed and pulled out her dildo. She thought perhaps she ought to buy a vibrator and jazz up her solo sex life a tad.

* * *

Jack pulled the handle beside the impressive front doors of the imposing house at the exclusive address. The housekeeper answered. At least Jack thought it would be the housekeeper dressed like that. Either that or Mrs Fontaine dressed in a French maid's uniform to have sex with callers.

"Yes?"

"I'm Jack Holt."

"Yes?"

"I'm Jacqi's date for tonight."

"Oh you're the guy working his way through the media women of this city?"

"Um."

"Come in. I'll tell Mrs Fontaine you are here."

"Thank you."

A severe-looking but elegantly dressed woman came through a door on Jack's left. "You have a nerve Mr Holt."

"Why is that Mrs Fontaine?"

"Well at least you can pronounce my surname with flair. Do you speak French?"

"Yes."

"Well that's one surprise even though I'd given my youngest daughter some credit that she wouldn't have run headstrong into the arms of a serial social seducer."

"Whatever you say Mrs Fontaine."

"Oh my how disarming. Come through and meet Charles. We had been told that there was no chance of being allowed to look you over. I gather that picture in the 'Sunday Times' of you is not your usual profile?"

"That would be correct. My mother went bananas over me for looking like a moron.

"Well mothers have incisive judgment Mr Holt. Charles dear, this is Mr Holt who has voluntarily decided to come in and meet us, I guess to assure he's an artful seducer with a conscience despite his growing reputation."

"Young man do you take after your mother or father?"

"After my mom for looks I'd say with conviction sir and for her ability to seduce, er in her manner of captivating people, especially to recover last ground. But I have my father's compact statue, his coolness under pressure and his ability to cut to the kernel, in the legal sense of speaking."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Absolutely."

"I know them both, intimately, although not in the sense intimately is being used about you in your recent unfortunate pairings. Please sit and name your drink."

"Charles, but you..."

"This boy has won the looming battle before we drew out our knives dear. Please ring for Sara and assist to entertain our guest."

"But never have you capitulated so..."

"Rest easy Louise. I believe in time we shall be nothing less than delightfully impressed by Mr Holt."

"Sir, ma'am. Please call me Jack."

A very civil exchange between the three people followed and then the doors flew open. Jacqi, her face dark, demanded, "What are you doing in here?"

"Hi Jacqi, you look gorgeous. Love the dress and your angry face makes you look even more attractive. Please allow me to call a cab."

Jacqi walked into the room appearing ready to kick butt and then saw her parents appeared perfectly relaxed.

"A cab is entering this street now. We must go because we are late. Thank you for your hospitality Louise," Jack said, not touching her and performed an almost-landing butterfly kiss on both cheeks and he placed a hand on Charles's shoulder and said, "Thank you for not giving me a hard time in respect of dating your lovely baby daughter Charles."

Charles winked.

Jacqi looked at her parents as if they were strangers.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Jack said, stopping just short of Jacqi and waving his hand in an arc and looking back to her parents.

Jacqi couldn't believe her parents' reaction. Her father beamed and her mother clapped her hands and unleashed a staccato in French, too fast for Jacqi to really comprehend and she heard Jack reply in an equally rapid riposte in French that made her mother laugh and wave her hand at him in friendly dismissal. Ohmigod, what was happening here?

"What was that all about?" she said and was told it was nothing. It appeared her parents had simply decided to take him at face value and ignore rumors and innuendoes.