Vic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed next to me, then reached over and removed the gag. My mouth was dry, and my jaw ached a little bit.

"Are you going to untie me, Daddy?" I asked.

"No," he replied simply, then rolled over and went to sleep. I laid there a long time listening to him snore before I dozed off myself.

I woke up by being shaken. "C'mon, bitch, get up," he said sleepily. I noticed that the blindfold had come off during the night and was wrapped around my neck. The ropes were gone from my wrists. I sat up in bed, and he grabbed my hand and half-pulled, half-yanked me out of bed and into the bathroom. As soon as I saw the toilet, I realized that I really had to piss.

Before I could, though, he reached into the shower and turned it on, then waited for me expectantly. Without being told, I stepped into the shower and kneeled under the cold spray. He followed me in, and stood there waiting.

I knew what he was waiting for...he wanted me to ask him to piss on me. To beg him. I was happy to comply.

"Please, Daddy?" I asked, looking up at him.

His facial expression didn't change as he aimed his dick at my face. My mouth opened as his piss splashed against my nose, cheeks, lips, and tongue. The stream went on forever, playing up and down my face and chest.

With all the sounds of water everywhere, I couldn't hold my own piss in. As his sprayed all over me, my bladder emptied onto the shower floor.

I leaned forward as his stream lessened, and again licked off the last few drops from his cock. He helped me to my feet and let me wash the both of us.

After we dried off, he told me to go make coffee and bring him one, black. I had to search to find everything. Five or ten minutes later, I walked back into the living room carrying a steaming cup of coffee. He was sitting on the couch, smoking.

I started to hand him the coffee, but he stood up and grabbed my hand. He towed me to the sliding glass door that opened to the back yard, then stepped out.

I was really nervous. He had a six foot privacy fence, but his house was at the bottom of a hill and all the surrounding houses were higher than his. Anyone could easily see into his back yard. Not minding his nudity, he sat down on a lawn chair and took the coffee from my hand.

I glanced around. I could see movement in a window in the house directly behind him, but I couldn't tell if anyone was watching. He brought my attention back to him with a jerk of my arm, and pushed me to my knees in front of him.

I opened my mouth and leaned forward, but he slapped me harder than usual. "Jesus, cunt...when are you going to learn?"

I closed my mouth, and he repeated the ritual of sliding his cock all over my face. In the back of my mind, I could feel people watching us. Whether they were or not, I don't know and he didn't care.

Finally, he said, "Suck me," and grabbed my head. My mouth opened just in time, and his cock slid in to end up nudged against the back of my throat.

I sucked him for an unusually long time, thinking the whole time that he was enjoying giving the neighbors a show. I tried going faster and sucking harder, hoping to get him off so we could go back inside, but every time I did, he'd slow me down.

My jaw still ached from the gag the night before, and the longer my mouth slid up and down his cock, it ached more. He eventually took pity on me, putting his coffee down and grabbing my head with both hands. He slammed my mouth onto his cock, finally filling it with another load of spicy cum.

He immediately released me and I sat back on my heels, pushing the cum that had escaped my lips back into my mouth. Still hard, he stood up and led me back into the house.

We sat on the couch, drank coffee, and smoked. Eventually, he suggested that I head home, and I reluctantly got dressed and left.

My wife pounced on me as soon as I walked in the door. "Woooo-hoooo! How was it?" she asked.

"Fucking awesome," I replied with a grin.

"C'mon, give me the juicy details!" she urged, pulling me down to sit on the couch with her.

I told her everything that happened, and she laughed at me when I related how I thought he was giving the neighbors a show of me sucking his dick.

"Gawd, I hope there's nobody that knows you around there!" she laughed.

We went to the bedroom, and fucked like rabbits. Lying there in the silence afterward, she abruptly asked me if I was gay.

"Not hardly," I said, reaching out and squeezing her tit. She had exceptionally nice tits.

She looked at me and said, "I think you are."

I stared at her. "Seriously? After we just screwed like mad, you think I'm gay?"

She laughed and said, "Ok, maybe not GAY gay. But at least BI gay." She saw the look of consternation on my face and quickly said, "Oh, don't worry. I'm not about to say I want a divorce or anything. I just think you like dick more than pussy."

At that moment, for the first time in my life, I think I realized she was right. I didn't say anything, though, besides scoffing at her.

I saw Vic once or twice a week. As I mentioned before, he was very inventive. Every time I went over, there was some new aspect to sex, whether it be a change of position or something else. Once, he fisted me....yeah, I'm never doing that again. Another time, he bent me over the back of the couch and fucked me while another man (never knew who) watched and jerked off. Another time, he laid a bra and panties out for me on the bed (I LIKED! I LIKED!), bent me over his knee and spanked my ass hard after I put them on, and then fucked the hell out of me. There were always various restraints, toys, and devices.

I only came with him a few times. He never made an attempt to make me cum. Every time I did, it was when I was riding his cock, his hands tearing at my nipples. My hard dick would slap his belly every time I came down, and at some point it exploded, shooting cum all over his belly. I was actually surprised that he never made me clean him off.

He only came in my ass once, though. I'd told him at some point that I liked the feel of his cum on my skin -- I really couldn't feel it in my ass. Accordingly, he'd always pull out when he fucked my ass and shoot his cum all over me. This time, when I had gone over to his house, he handcuffed my hands behind my back, put nipple clamps on my tits (such delicious pain), and bent me over the edge of the bed.

I groaned as he slid himself into me in one push. He jackhammered my ass so hard I could feel the fat in my ass shimmy.

As he pumped his cock into me, he said, almost as a question, "I'm going to cum in your ass."

Between the restraints and the helplessness, the nipple clamps, his cock pounding my ass, and the submissive position, I was ready for it...I wanted it.

[Ahem. This is one of the "verbatim" lines. I remember exactly what I said, and how I said it.]

I screamed "YES, DADDY....CUM IN MY ASS AND MAKE ME YOURS!!!"

He wasted no time obliging me, pushing his cock deep into my ass and flooding my bowels with his cum. I wanted that moment to go on and on forever.

I saw Vic for almost two years. Then, out of the blue, he told me that he was moving up north. His mother was sick, and he needed to go up there to take care of her. I was bewildered. There was no "I'll be back.." or "We'll get together.." It was over, just that fast.

My marriage fell apart, also. Not from my love of dick, but just from basic stupidity on both of our parts. I did something stupid and insensitive, then she responded in kind. It went on, with each of us tweaking the other until we started doing things that really hurt. In the end, we decided that we were better friends than spouses, and went our separate ways. I still see her on occasion, for lunch or just to stop by to say hello. We have a great time, but both of us realize that the decision to divorce was a good one.

As for me, I remarried eventually. I'll admit it, I hate being alone. She's a good woman, but she has no clue that I prefer dick. We don't have much of a sex life, but that's ok with her. She likes having a man around to do the heavy lifting, and I just like having someone with nice tits around.

I sometimes marvel at the timing. If I had divorced before Vic laid his bombshell on me, I would have offered to go with him. I loved being his fuck toy, truly loved it. Whether he would have taken me up on the offer or not, I don't know. But, on the rare times that my new wife and I have sex, fantasies of living with Vic and feeling his cock in me every day are what push me to orgasm.

12