Vice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers

"I asked you a question, Brian." His expression resolves into just plain angry as he speaks. I'm not exactly scared, sort of anxious would best describe what I was feeling. I see no way for this to end well. I decided to lay all my cards on the table.

"I'm gay and I don't know any gay guys so when I heard you telling Uncle Paul about that place I decided to go there and check it out. I met that guy and he sucked me off." There, question answered. My turn, "What were you doing there?"

"I wanted to warn Chad not to be there this weekend." My first thought is that his actions are a little unethical, which is stupid. He's been fucking the guy, of course he can't let him get arrested. All this immediately followed by a thought that takes all my breath away and it blurts out of my mouth.

"Fuck, are you gay?" Despite everything I've learned the idea still strikes me like lightening.

"I'm not gay, just sometimes...," he pauses to visibly calm himself down. Several deep breaths later, he asks, "Listen, what did your mom tell you about the divorce?"

"Nothing, she's never said a word. Even when I asked. Wait, did she catch you with a guy or something?" The whole thing seems so surreal. I can't believe we're having this conversation.

"Yeah, but it's not like you think, Son." He spreads his hands out before him, palms up. "It was with a guy I'd known for a long time and we'd been doing stuff together before I ever met your mother. I never wanted her to know. I," I hold up a hand to cut him off.

"Then you're bi?" I ask, speaking before he's finished talking. My brain is quietly imploding. Little pieces of information begin falling into a pattern, stuff I've seen or heard over the last two years.

"I guess so, if you have to have a label. But it's not," and again I cut off his bullshit.

"It was Uncle Paul, wasn't it? Jesus Christ, it was Uncle Paul." So many things are starting to make sense. The divorce, Uncle Paul's sudden absence and Dad's transfer to Vice, suddenly all fit together. I collapse back onto the sofa, my mind running a million miles a second. At least I don't have to be nervous about coming out to my dad, I think to myself.

"Yes, it was Paul. It started when we were in the police academy and went on up until the divorce. We were being careless and your mother came home early one day. She caught us. It was stupid and I never should've let it carry on." I haven't been looking at him. As he finishes talking I turn and smile up at him, feeling so relieved.

"Then you don't care if I'm gay." I'm stupidly happy about that fact after years of worrying over it.

"Are you sure you're gay, Son? A person's sexuality can change over time, they're not even sure when it gets fixed one way or the other. When things started between Paul and me I never thought it was more than one buddy helping out another...," he started telling me.

I watch him and his words become nothing but background noise to the racing of my thoughts. There he is standing tall, looking amazing like always. It feel like I've wanted him forever and he's starred in so many of my fantasies. The night's revelations are turning my world upside down yet...

Not long after he transferred to Vice I'd looked it up online, wanting to understand some of the changes that were so jarring in his appearance. The article I'd read gave the obvious definitions of the word then went on to talk about the police. It said that traditionally Vice referred to the investigation and prosecution of crimes that society considered "inherently immoral" like prostitution, gambling and drugs. It made sense, as I researched more, that he couldn't go out looking like a cop when busting hookers.

The words "inherently immoral" had stuck in my head after that. Now they come back, echoing in my head, as I consider doing the most inherently immoral thing I could ever imagine – seducing my father. I get a warm feeling in my gut, like I get right before a game, of mixed anticipation and nerves. I take a deep breath and stand to face my dad.

"...it can get all mixed up in your head, you know?" I've missed most of what he'd just said but I remember what had started it.

"Dad, I'm sure I'm gay. Very gay. I'm so gay that I jerk off thinking about my own father having sex with me." I slowly close the distance between us as I speak. "Thinking about the way another man's dick would feel in my hand," I say it and hold my hand up between us. I can't guess what he is thinking from the look on his face. "How it would feel, taste, in my mouth." A not very subtle lick of my lips. "In my ass?"

"Brian, you can't..." I put my hand on his shoulder, just like the stripper had done to me earlier that night. His words trail off and a heat or hunger blazes in his eyes.

"Your dick, Dad. I imagined what it would feel like if it was you fucking me." I'm not sure what to expect with my confession but I'm not ready for what happens. I startle and jump as Dad's hand lashes out and fists in my t-shirt. I don't even have time to be afraid as he drags me forward and spins me into the wall so my back is plastered against it. I can't catch a deep breath with the way he is instantly looming over me, nearly nose to nose.

"Brian...," he whispers my name so close I can feel the dampness of his breath on my lips. We're eye to eye and it's so intense when he breathes out the word, "son," as not even a whisper. I can actually feel the struggle inside him like a steel band around my chest, digging in and making me want to cringe. Acting completely on instinct, turned on but also wanting to ease his pain, I grip his hard and swollen biceps as I bring my knee up between his legs and press against his crotch. I can feel how hard he is and flex my thigh against his cock.

Like a high-tension wire snapping he growls in his throat just a second before he moves in. He crowds me into the wall with his chest and shoulders and the force of his mouth covering mine makes the back of my head hit it with a dull thud. His big hands latch onto my ass and his lips force mine apart as he forces his tongue into my mouth. I gasp into him and he uses his hold on my ass to bring our crotches together, hard cock to hard cock.

I can't even take it all in before a shuddering groan wells up out of my chest and vibrates through our mouths while I sperm the inside of my shorts. My body seizes up then it's like every bone melts away and I buckle against the wall. Dad pulls back but his big hands slide up from my ass to my pits and help control the fall as I land on my knees.

His hard-on, trapped behind his jeans, is right in my face and I watch his hands move to unbuckle and unbutton. Dad pushes his pants and underwear down and the big cock swings out towards my face, inches away. It's huge and scary but I don't really have time to take it in as the smell of his crotch sweeps me away like a wave. He smells salty and primal, utterly male. My mouth floods with saliva as I take a deep breath in, a contact high that no drug could ever duplicate rolls through me. My dad's stink makes me moan, keeps me hard.

He grabs hold of himself as he leans in and paints the wide head over my spit-slick lips. Automatically I open my mouth for him. "Just the head," he tells me, his voice is rusty and low. I look up and our eyes meet as he continues, "That's your dad's cock in your mouth.... Tastes good?"

All of this happens in the space of seconds as I stretch and wrap my lips around the reddish-purple head. Dad is stroking himself and I can't believe the taste of him, the strange sensation of having something so large in my mouth. It feels alien and I have the random thought that nothing I haven't eaten has ever been inside my mouth like this. I want more of it but his other hand rests on my head and keeps me in place. I look up while Dad leans forward so his forehead rests against the wall behind me.

As soon as his cock had fit itself between my lips I started licking it, testing its smooth surface with my tongue. I find the slit at the tip and dig in only to have my tongue forced aside by the first shot of his cum. I can't help but to be startled at the force of it and the way his next shot lands against my palate. I may have tried to pull away but his hand is still there keeping me close. It's pure instinct that has me swallowing and sucking in time for the next shot. It's slimy and bitter, salty and a little bit chunky but delicious because it's my dad's and I can't get enough. His seed leaves a film on my tongue and in my throat as I swallow it down convulsively.

Completely spent he moves away and we watch one another, me on my knees at the wall and him leaning back against the arm of the sofa, after his cock slips out of my mouth. "You still want that fucking?" he asks me after a long moment where we silently try to read each other. All I can do is nod as I'm still trying to swallow down the remains of his thick load.

"Upstairs," he says and I push off the wall onto my feet. Before I can move he grabs me and pins up against the wall. It's cool against my chest and his body is hot against my back. "Fuck, I just came, Brian..." He leans in and inhales deep. "But I swear I could fucking rape you right here." He grinds in harder and I push back. My heart is pounding with how much I want it and how I scared I am that he'll do it. A part of me really can't believe this is happening. He pulls me off the wall and gives a little shove toward the stairs so I take off.

I pause at the door to my room and look back at my dad, who's just reaching the top of the stairs holding his jeans up though his cock is still out and flopping against his thick thigh with each step. "My room," he tells me, like he can read my mind. I walk down the hall and hear him say, "Clothes off," as I step through the door to his bedroom.

I've been in here a hundred times but this time it's like I don't even recognize it. The big bed looks huge, unmade with all the blankets thrown over to the side he doesn't sleep on. I push off what I'm wearing, not even bothering to unbutton or unzip, and remember I'd cum in my shorts as I peel off my wet boxers. I'm naked before he enters the room.

I turn around and his eyes travel up my body from where they'd been on my ass. When our eyes meet he gives a brief nod to the bed and I pull the bedding down to the bottom before climbing on. It's incredibly embarrassing but I do it on all fours with my ass pointed back towards my dad with some idea of making myself look sexy. I probably end up looking stupid but I'm too turned on to care. Once I'm in the middle I roll over onto my back and look at him. He's hard again, his big dick pulsing while I watch it get longer and thicker.

He walks to the bedside and I'm panting, trying to anticipate what he's going to do, but he's studying my body as he opens the drawer of his nightstand and pulls out a bottle of, I assume, lube along with a few condoms. He leaves all of it on top of the nightstand and shuts the drawer, steps back. He pulls off his shirt and our eyes meet before I can't help looking down at his hairy chest with its thick slabs of muscle.

"You like the way I look?" he asks as he shucks of his pants and underwear.

"Yeah," I wheeze out. I can't stop looking at him all over, disbelieving I have permission to actually check him out full on instead of catching peeks from the corners of my eyes. From his thick biceps with the raised veins running up each one to the dark pit-hair curling out from his underarms then over his chest and muscles of his abs my eyes get stuck on his large cock rising out of a thick bush of curling dark hair. I'm so turned on I feel like I might die from it. Like my heart is going to pound out of my chest.

"I like the way you look, too." His voice is deep and a little hoarse. "Have for a while now," he admits. His words make my cock leak with a sick excitement as I imagine him checking me out when I was younger. All I can wish is that we'd done this sooner and the thought of myself at sixteen, or younger, doing this makes my stomach ache with a perverse heat.

Dad leans over the bed and grabs my ankle. He drags me to the edge as he sits at an angle with his back partially turned away from me, hauling me half onto his lap like I don't weigh nearly two-hundred pounds. I end up with my ass hanging over one of his hairy thighs so I can feel the coarse hairs against the tops of my ass cheeks. He hooks my leg that's closest to him over his shoulders and pushes my outer leg up and back, holding it in place with his forearm. My wide open asscrack is hanging out and vulnerable between his spread thighs.

I curl up enough to see him grab the bottle of lube with his free hand and flip the top open with his thumb. The whole thing happens so fast I can barely register how I got there. He pours a cool stream of clear gel right onto my puckered hole, making me shiver, and places the open bottle back onto the nightstand. I feel the pads of two thick fingers rubbing over my shitter and I can't help groaning out loud from the feel, like I can actually feel the swells and ridges of his fingerprints sliding across my extra sensitive skin.

Just as I focus on relaxing the muscles there and feel them going lax Dad pushes in with both fingers. I grunt as he sighes out an amazed, "Fuck." It's too much too fast but I've done this to myself enough that I know what to do. I take a deep breath and force myself not to clench around his thick digits. I relax back onto the bed and close my eyes while Dad twists his fingers around a few times before fucking them in and out of me.

"You've never done this before," he tells me, just loud enough for me to hear.

"No," I agree in the same soft tone. I grab the sheet and bunch it in my fists as I wait for the burn and pain to fade some.

"What'd you and Will do?" he asks.

"Will?" I question back. I'm so wrapped up in my own head I wonder if I missed something.

"Chad, I mean. The whore. What'd you two do?" His words are gruff, a little irritated. I process the fact that 'Chad' is an alias and that my father knows the guy's real name.

"He went down on me." The last part comes out on a whine as Dad adds another finger to my over-stuffed hole. Haven't we already been over this, I think.

"You liked that?" he asks as he fingers me. "But you've thought of me fucking you?" He doesn't wait for an answer and he doesn't get one as he reaches deep and digs into my prostate with his fingertips. I shudder and grit my teeth as pleasure mixes with the pain. I know that spot well, know to rub the little lump as I jerk off. "You're old man's a dirty, depraved fucker," he continues.

"No," I respond quickly. I'm too worried, for a second, that he's having second thoughts.

"I'm not.... I'm giving you fair warning, kid." Despite the old nickname when I open my eyes he's not smiling. He's dead serious. We stay locked like that for a long minute. I realize he's trying to tell me something but I don't care. He twists the fingers one last time before pulling them out, saying, "Get on your belly."

I swing my legs back and roll over one shoulder so I land in the middle of the big bed. I turn enough to watch Dad as he picks up one of the condoms and rips it open with his teeth. His cock looks fucking huge jutting out like a club and the tip is turning more purple than red. It's a little bit scary but my gut doesn't just flutter with anxiety because it also looks fucking potent and hot. My own cock throbs against the sheet and I wish we were just fucking already.

I realize it's been a few minutes and Dad is awfully quiet so I look up. He's holding the condom in his hand but he's looking at me. "You ever do this with another guy, you use one of these," he tells me and holds up the condom, using his patented dad's-authoritative-voice. I already know about condoms and I'm impatient 'cause I can feel my asshole getting tight again even though I'm trying really hard not to squeeze it closed like my body wants to do. I'm just about to tell him all this when he tosses the unused condom onto the nightstand and picks up the lube. I watch the condom fall, I'm sure with a confused expression, and look back at him while he says, "Your dad gets to go bare."

All I'm thinking is, 'He's going to cum in my ass,' and I can't help grinding my cock against the bed. He's my dad and it doesn't even occur to me to wonder if I trust him like that. All I can think about is his hot seed flooding my virgin chute. Just the thought of it is almost enough to make me shoot and I let up on the grinding to focus on watching Dad pour lube up the shaft of his cock and smooth it on with one big paw of a hand.

"Spread your legs wider," he says as he puts his knees on the mattress and moves toward me. I do what he wants and can't look away from him until he's on his knees between my wide-spread thighs and my head is craned around as far as my neck will go.

"Turn your ass up more." I raise and lift my hips while arching my back until I'm basically on my knees and chest. I turn and rub my face on the sheet to get rid of the sweat on my face and my cock feels so freaking heavy where it's bobbing from between my legs.

"Oh God," I groan because I can't believe this is really happening as Dad drops down onto one hand and I bounce a little on the bed. The huge head slots between my cheeks and nudges up against my burning asshole. Then both of Dad's hands are just above and outside my shoulders as he leans in and I can feel the heat off his body all long my back. I can smell the sweat he's worked up.

I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate with how excited I am. It's just like almost every fantasy I've ever had about my father only better and he hasn't even given me that huge – even bigger than I'd imagined - cock. "Breathe," he orders and I do my best to comply. I turn to see him as much as I can and he cocks his head so our eyes lock as he applies pressure to my hole with his blunt cockhead.

There's a second where I'm sure he won't fit it in, where I know he's just too big. It's only a second then his cock surges into my ass and I feel the pop inside me as the head passes the outer muscles and sinks deep. The pain is immediate and sharp. Christ, it hurts bad. I'd scream but my chest is locked. It's even worse than the end of football junior year when some guy landed on my ankle with his knee and fucked it up. At least then I had a second to prepare for it.

Dad's weight lands on my back and he hunches his hips forward until every last inch of his cock is stuffed inside my screaming rectum. He shoves his hands under my armpits and wraps them around my shoulders so every hairy, sweat-slick part of his chest and belly is pressed against my back. His legs line up with mine and push them impossibly wider.

"It hurts," he grinds the words out against my ear and his voice is harsh. I want to beg him to take it out but I still can't catch even a gasp of air so I nod, let him see the tears welling up in my eyes that I can't stop. "Supposed to hurt the first time, Son. If you were a girl you'd be bleeding."

My asshole is clenching and spasms uselessly around the thick base of his cock while my guts are trying to push him out like his cock's a giant shit. I feel like I am bleeding, like he's torn me open to make room for his mammoth prick. I push off the bed and manage to lift us both enough for my lungs to expand and draw in a shaking breath. Then he grinds his hips so his dick stirs my insides and I collapse. I want to crawl away but he has me wrapped up tight, pinned in place.

"Stop squirming." His voice is gravelly and strained. "After this it'll get easier each time." He stops moving so I stop trying to get away, not fully aware that I'd been trying. "Jesus, Son. You don't know..." We lay there like that for a long time, not moving, while he whispers in my ear. "You feel so good, so tight." The pain starts to fade some but the pressure, the fullness is still there. "Just wait 'til you're ready. Wait 'til I can really move, 'til we can fuck. I'm gonna do you so good. Gonna make you scream. I wanna hear you beg me to fuck you harder, beg your father to take you hard and make you my bitch."

toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers