Vice Versa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

I was certainly ready for it. I let go a powerful stream of my most valuable asset into his mouth. When I had finished, Katie pushed me away, put her mouth to Nick's and sucked the stuff from him. But whereas she had simply taken his from my mouth, she continued the kiss with her husband, pulling him to the floor without breaking the kiss, which went on for long minutes.

Eventually they separated. Katie looked at me, as though trying to decide what to do next. She smiled as the idea struck her. She addressed Nick;

"Fuck him in the arse." She said, nodding towards me.

"No way." I responded. "I don't do that."

"An arse virgin!" Said Katie. "Even better."

Nick reached for his jacket and pulled out the remainder of his bankroll. He placed it on the bedside cabinet and said;

"This is another £400. Will that do it?"

Chelsea's words echoed in my head;

"If the money's right, I'm anything you want me to be. I'm a whore."

I knelt on the bed, in the position that Nick had been in for his meat injection.

"Not like that." Katie snapped, "Lie on your back."

I did as I was told. Katie instructed me to bring my knees up in a squat position and squirted lube onto my hole, working it in with her finger, poking right inside to prepare me for the bigger implement. She then placed Nick's tip against my resisting sphincter.

"Relax." She suggested. "You'll enjoy it."

I relaxed and Nick pushed forward. I gave a yell as his glans popped into the tight hole. He held still, then began gentle fucking movements, each time gaining a little more depth. At last he was fully into me, his balls slapping gently on my raised buttocks. He began to speed up, harder and faster.

Did I enjoy it? Well, no. It hurt like hell. If I was masochistic, I would have enjoyed the pain. But I'm not. And I didn't. Katie eased the hurt by taking my prick, which was bouncing to Nick's thrusts, deep into her accomplished mouth.

It was soon over. Nick wanted to save his last reserves of semen, so I was spared the ignominy of a spunk enema.

When he was out of me, I had to run for the bathroom. I finished my urgent task and called out to the others;

"I'm going to take a shower."

The shower was huge, a wet-room in fact. About seven feet by four, with water jets everywhere. A rigid glass screen separated it from the rest of the room. Katie and Nick joined me. They had both refilled their champagne glasses and mine too. I politely refused, Katie drained it and then her own. Nick steeped into the shower area first while Katie removed the now shredded stockings and their sexy supporters. Katie soaped us both liberally, Nick and I were hard all the time. Then we did Katie, fingers probing every orifice. We dried each other and returned to the bedroom. The duvet was on the floor at one side of the bed, having been displaced by our mutual writhings. Katie picked it up and placed it on the sofa, then did her housewife thing, smoothing the bed and plumping the pillows while Nick uncorked another bottle of Reims' finest.

It was late, I was tired. Fucked in every sense of the word. The alcohol was taking it's toll and I was probably out of spunk. One more ejaculation was probably the best I could manage. I admitted as much to Nick and Katie.

"I'm not sure that I can manage even one more." Said Nick.

"You can both suck me off then." Katie responded. "You first." Indicating me.

She was fresh from the shower, but cunt-honey always tastes good. Better even than good Champagne. She stretched out on the bed. I sucked on her stiff teats to get her juices flowing, then kissed my way down to the promised land. She did her 'splits' trick. Her slit spread wide for my oral devotions. Licking, sucking, nibbling, kissing, I brought her well-fucked hole to the threshold. I pushed my thumb into her slippery arse-hole and tripped her over the edge.

Nick pushed me aside and applied his tongue to the sopping gash, but he concentrated more on the tight ring of her anus, pushing his tongue in deep. Katie came again. How many times was that? How much more could she take? How I envy a woman's almost limitless capacity for orgasm.

Katie then suggested that we form a sucking triangle. I was to suck her, she would suck Nick, Nick would suck me.

"Don't you come though," she ordered, "save it for the 'grand finalé'."

We triangled, we sucked. Guess what? Katie came again.

For the penultimate tableau, Kate had me lie on the bed, got astride me facing my feet and impaled her arse on my prick. Nick was instructed to put himself into her other hole and we took her in this awkward position.

"Enough!" Complained Nick. "I'm done for."

For the 'grand finalé', Katie knelt on the bed, Nick and I had to stand in front of her and wank out our last dregs onto her face. I was surprised at how much I squirted, as did Nick. Katie loved it, her fingers strumming at lightning speed on her, surely by now, sore clit, as our last reserves coated her pretty face.

Katie lay back onto the bed, Nick lay beside her, facing. They wrapped arms around each other in a tender embrace, Nick licking our combined libation from her face and neck. I gently placed the duvet over them. I dressed and left, quietly closing the door on what had been a profitable, ball draining and perhaps dangerous encounter.

I took a taxi home and reflected on my evening. Was Nick a closet gay? This would explain Katie's boyish appearance and hairstyle. He certainly seemed keen to make full use of my body.

I slept fitfully that night. I was worried. I had just had prolonged, unprotected sex with two strangers. I had been paid well, but it would not compensate for having been infected. The next morning, I called the doctor. Not my GP, but The Doctor. She was paid a retainer by Karen, to give all of her sex workers a monthly health check. My check was due next week, but I asked if she could see me today. She agreed to see me immediately.

She did the usual inspection and tests, but the samples had to be sent to a lab before any results were known. The Doctor said that she would have the samples couriered and the results made available urgently. This cost me a chunk of my immoral earnings from the night before, but I was willing to pay.

I spent an anxious few days. The results were not available on the morning when I was due to start my next working week, so I 'phoned in sick. The next day, The Doctor telephoned to say that the tests were clear. It was my birthday. The all clear was the best present I could have had.

-------------------------------------------------

The following week, Shelly told me that she was trying to arrange a birthday treat for Karen. (It seemed to be a time for birthdays.) She was trying to arrange for the six of us 'companions', to give her "a good seeing to". I was happy to agree, I was indebted to Karen. The event was arranged in the large room of the parlour, the one with the king sized bed, after the shop closed on the day of Karen's birthday. Karen must have known that something was afoot, but went along with it.

Shelly opened the door to the room where we were all waiting and waved Karen through, saying;

"Happy birthday Karen. Enjoy."

Karen knew what to expect, she stripped off her clothes and lay down on the bed. We had drawn lots for who was to be first, six on one has to be organised. We would each take our turn and let things develop from there. Peter was first. He went between her legs and sucked her cunt until she came, then pulled on a condom and slipped into her, missionary style. After a few strokes, he pulled out and told Karen to get on all fours. He then pushed his fat cock into her arse while stud number two, J.T., offered his cock for her to suck.

We each took our turn, being sucked, licking her clit, fucking then buggering her. I had never seen Hugo put his monster into the tight ring of an anus, but Karen took it with ease.

Shelly, meanwhile, sat on the sofa, skirt round her waist and hand down her knickers, wanking furiously. She must have come as many times as did Karen.

After we had all had each hole, things began to get confusing, there were six pricks and only three holes. Karen had cunt and arse fucked simultaneously, while sucking alternately on however many cocks she could reach.

Shelly stage managed the big finish. She had Karen kneel on the floor while all six of us wanked onto her face and tits. Shelly by now had removed her own skirt and knickers, her blouse hung open, pointy little tits lifted out of her bra. She stood watching closely, fingers a blur as she strove to match her climax to our ejaculations. When the spunk started to spurt, she fainted with pleasure and missed the anointing of Karen as cock after cock spurted generously onto Karen's squirming body. Shelly came round just in time to see Karen's face and tits glazed like glacé fruit.

Some birthday present.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12