Vicki

Story Info
Just a loving story.
1.6k words
4.27
24.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

I met Vicki at work, she had just started at the hospital that I work at and when I was introduced to her, she seemed friendly and she had a nice smile that just melted every heart that it touched.

Over the next year we got to be friendly, as we ran into each other quite often in the smoking area outside. She started to sound a little brash and loud, and at times she was a little annoying, but she was always keeping us laughing with her antics and that kind of made it easier to take.

About a year and half after we met, she asked me one night if I could give her a ride home, as her car was in the shop and it was not going to be ready for a couple of days.

I gave her a ride home and we talked as we headed to her place. She was telling me about her boyfriend, and he seemed like a bit of a jerk because he never wanted to go out and he would park himself in front of the computer every night and just surf the web. She did say that at least he wasn't looking at porn.

I told her about the bitch that I was living with, and it seemed that we were both in the same boat. It didn't take long and we seemed to get along at work even better and she always seemed to stop by and say hello when ever she worked.

Christmas time that year was a bit of bitch for me, as the lady I lived with didn't want to go to the Christmas party even though I wanted to. She finally told me to go by myself. That suited me fine as I wanted to go out and just blow off steam.

Vicki, told that she was going by herself, and we decided to meet there and just have fun. Since the party was in the next town, because there wasn't a hall that would hold all of us in our town, I decided to rent a hotel room so I wouldn't have to drive home after having too much to drink. I told my GF and she agreed, and I made sure I took some clothes with me as the party was a dress affair.

The night of the party, I got to the hotel, and I checked in. It was perfect as it was right across from the hall where the party was. So I could just walk across and not have to worry about driving.

I got to the party just as Vicki was arriving so we walked into the hall and went to the coat check. As I helped her off with her coat, I saw what she was dressed in. It was a red sheath dress that clung in just all of the right places.

Vicki is a 35 year old, mom who shows just a little of the effects of having two children. I had never seen her in anything other than hospital uniforms, and they did nothing for the imagination. The dress that she was wearing had an instant effect on me. And to top it all off she had two inch heels, and her makeup although she was wearing some, was subdued but really enhanced her looks.

I said, "God you look good, I never would have believed that you looked this good."

She replied, "Thank you, and you look pretty hot yourself."

We decided to make this a date, and just have some good fun.

We went into the party and sat at the same table, where we talked and laughed, and ate, and drank, and danced the night away. As the night wore on our dancing became more erotic, and one guy say we should get a room, and do it.

I laughed when he had said that, and explained to Vicki that I had done just that so I wouldn't have to drive. She said that she wished she had thought of that too.

When the party was winding down, we were standing in the lobby and she was wondering if she had enough to take a cab back to our home town.

I said "Why don't you just stay at my hotel room with me, there is two beds and then I will drive you home in the morning."

She said, " That is not a bad idea, but I have my own car, so I won't need a ride home."

I said, " You should phone the jerk and let him know so he doesn't get weird."

She replied, "We broke up three days ago, and he moved out so I won't have to worry about that."

So off to the hotel we went. When we got there, I informed the desk that Vicki would be staying in the room too, so that I could make sure that they didn't cause trouble with me having another person in the room.

We got up to the room, and I said I was going to change into some sweats. She said that she didn't have anything to change into so she was going to have to sleep in her panties.

I don't know if I had had a premonition, but for some reason, I had packed a second pair of sweats, and an extra T shirt. I gave them to her and I told her to go to the bathroom and change. I changed while she was in the bathroom, and when she had come out I was just getting off the phone with the front desk where I had ordered a mickey of rum and 6 cokes.

The stuff showed up soon and we had a couple of night caps before going to bed. As I was going to crawl into bed, Vicki said, " Do you mind if I sleep in the same bed, I like to cuddle up to someone when I am sleeping."

I said, " Sure, doesn't bother me."

We got into bed and soon she was curled right into me and she was drifting off to sleep. I put an arm over her and she took my hand and held it.

About an hour after falling asleep, I was woken up by her hand roaming around on my stomach. It slowly moved down to my groin and she was soon playing with my cock. I looked at her, and she had a frisky look in her eyes. She just slide down the bed and took my cock out and started to lick the head. She didn't take long and she soon had her mouth around me and was bobbing up and down. I hadn't had sex for a while and it didn't take long and I was ready. I told her that I was going to cum and she sucked me in as far as she could and sucked on my cock until, I started to shoot right into her mouth. She swallowed every bit and when I was done, she came up and kissed me.

I kissed her back and it didn't take long and we were naked under the covers, and we were in the passionate embrace of hot love making.

I necked with her for quite a long time, as I caresses her body paying special attention to her breasts. She was moaning a bit as I played with her breast.

I finally rolled her on her back and slide in between her leg. I got up on my hands and knees and I started to kiss her neck and worked my ways to her breasts. When I found one nipple I took it into my mouth and sucked gently on it and flicked it with my tongue. She was now moaning hard.

I didn't spend too much time on her breasts, as her pussy was already giving off that wonderful scent of a woman in heat. I went right to it and as soon as I touched it with my tongue, she hissed as she started to seep juice out of her lips. I licked up her juice, and god it tasted to good. I kept licking and soon she was starting to cum. She clamped her legs around my head and came hard moaning loudly and pushing her pussy against my face.

When she came down, she said, "Come up here, I want you in me, I want to make love to you."

I slide up her body, and as I got to her face, my cock just slide right into her. The feeling of her pussy around my cock was exquisite, the velvety feel of her inner lining caressed me and we soon were slowly starting to stroke. Our passion took over and we were soon pounding hard. We must have lasted about forty seconds and as she started to cum, I went over the top and shot my cum into her.

I have never felt so good cumming as I did that night. I felt like I had made love to the woman that I was supposed to meet in my life.

We laid on the bed with her head on my chest. We fell asleep like that and were in the same position in the morning. When we woke up, it felt right that what had happened, was supposed to happen, and that every thing was right with the world.

We made love again and enjoyed the morning together. When I dropped her at her car, she told me that she had wanted to make love with me since the first day she met me.

I don't know how this will work out but I will keep you informed. I hope that we will end up together sooner or later.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers