Vicki Lynn's Squash Adventure

Story Info
Vicki Lynn plays in totally transparent panties.
944 words
4.37
52.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

I had a fun time recently. My BF and I decided to go play squash at a squash court a few towns away from us. I'm not a very good squash player, but I am enthusiastic. My BF is a lot better than I am so I decided to make the game interesting for him, and maybe give me a bit of an advantage, by wearing see through panties. I didn't tell him about it, though, so I could surprise him the first time I bent over to pick up the ball, or ran for it or did just about anything on the court other than stand still. My tennis skirt is the kind that flies up in the air with any kind of movement at all -- my favorite kind of skirt.

When we got to the courts it turned out that the only one available was the "show court", which has glass sides and bleachers along one whole glass wall. There were a lot of people standing around waiting for a court and watching the action on the show court. I almost chickened out when I saw how many people there were, but then I decided it would make it that much more fun to have a large crowd. (Though my heart was still in my throat. It is every time I flash, no matter how many times I do it.) Anyway, my BF and I went onto the court and started to warm up. I glanced over at the bleachers and saw there were maybe ten or twelve people sitting in them, mostly just talking among themselves.

In only a minute or two, though, my short tennis skirt flew up around my waist as I tried for a shot I couldn't quite reach. When I glanced back over at the bleachers it seemed like all eyes were on me, including the four or five women who were sitting there. In another couple of minutes I had to bend over to pick up the ball from the floor and this time my BF noticed the panties that I was wearing. He said something like, "Interesting choice. Are you wearing those just because you wanted to excite me or did you really want to win today?"

I told him I had worn them just for him and didn't have any idea we would have to play on this court, but that it was making me pretty excited. My BF glanced at the bleachers and said, "It's making them pretty excited, too." I just shrugged, though actually I was really exhilarated, and we started playing.

I actually was trying pretty hard. Not really to win because my BF is way too good for me, but at least not to look like a total beginner in front of all those people. And, after just twenty minutes, it had become "all those people". There were more than twenty and the longer we played the more seemed to show up. There must have been a very long wait for a court that day. My skirt flew up a lot, so they got a lot of chances to see my ass or my pussy. And my BF almost never picked up the ball unless it was almost right at his feet. He wanted everybody to get a chance to look at my bottom. Well, they got a lot of chances. And even worse, or rather better, I was playing so hard that I was sweating, and my panties were becoming wet (a little because of the sexual excitement but mostly just from sweat) so they became even more transparent.

During the last several minutes of our time on court the bleachers were totally full and other people were standing around watching. It was really exciting for me. A couple times, just to be sure that people would see my pussy and not just my ass, I bent over a little and lifted my skirt to wipe the sweat off my forehead. And since my pussy is quite hairy right now, I'm sure anyone looking (and I think a lot of them were) was sure it was pussy they were seeing.

All too soon our time was up and we had to vacate the court. But first we walked over to the side of the court to pick up our gear, put the ball in the can, etc. I spent a lot of time bending over, from my waist, naturally, while picking up my racket cover, adjusting my socks, anything I could think of to prolong my excitement. Eventually we had all our stuff together and I couldn't stall any longer so we left. We got a lot of smiles and several thumbs ups as we left the court. After we left the court, my BF excused himself and went to the men's room while I took a sip of water from the water cooler. When I straightened up, a woman standing next to me started talking to me.

She said, "I don't know how to tell you this, but did you know that people can see through your panties?"

I pretended to gasp and said, "Oh no! Really? I'm so embarrassed. Thank you for telling me."

I almost had a laughing fit, and my BF did a few minutes later when I told him about the woman's comment. I wish I had the nerve to go on the court without any panties at all on but at a place like that some manager would probably come and throw us out and I wouldn't want that. I have played tennis without my panties on, but that's another story.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers