Vickie's Secrets

Story Info
A security man at the store learns one of Vickie's Secrets.
2.8k words
3.33
19.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom guessed he wasn't acting very professional, but he had finally decided to cash in on a few perks of the job. Hell, he'd been working security at the premier shopping mall in the city for six years now and what did he have to show for it? Officially his title was Security Foreman, but since the cutbacks at the mall, he was now in charge of exactly two people, one Security Officer and one Security Assistant.

During the years he'd received three Meritorious Accommodations for traffic control at the theaters when they happened to bring in a first run blockbuster. And don't forget the Humanitarian Services award the day some activist released all the animals in the pet store. He made the front page giving mouth to mouth to the Yorkshire Terrier that got trampled and knocked into the fountain. With such an outstanding service record you he should have gotten a significant raise, instead all Security Foreman pay was cut 5%.

It was while talking to the other Security Foreman, Charlie Davis that Tom learned of the job benefits available to members of the mall's Security Department. Because they didn't have a department handbook, these benefits weren't written down anywhere. Charlie explained to him that they were the unwritten perks of their job.

Tom had been aware of a few of the perks, like free fountain drinks in the food court, provided you didn't hit the same business twice in a week and afterhours use of the beds in the waterbed shop as long as you cleaned everything up afterwards. Unfortunately, even after all these years on the job, that wasn't the half of the perks. Tom remained ignorant of these unwritten benefits until one day he sat with Charlie in the food court.

"You know Tom, I've been working security here since this was a strip shopping center. I watched it grow from four small shops to over a hundred and fifty and now back down to almost seventy. I guess it's time I retired," he said, sipping from his Hot Pot soda cup.

"But you're still a young man and we need you here, the other's especially, these kids need your experience," Tom replied.

"No, it's not any fun anymore. I mean even dressing room patrol at Vickie's Secrets doesn't excite me anymore."

"Dressing room patrol at Vickie's Secrets?"

"Yeah you know," he said, shaking his fist in front of his crotch as if jerking off.

"No I don't know, what do you mean?" Tom asked indignantly.

"Didn't Old Mark tell you when he trained you?"

"He didn't mention anything about Vickie's Secrets."

"Yeah man, that's the only thing that made this crappy job worthwhile. It is amazing what you can see in there, especially since our department got those mini camcorders."

"You set up surveillance in Vickie's Secrets' dressing rooms, surveillance with camcorders."

"Yeah, little hand held jobbies, just sit there and watch what you're recording."

"And how do you set yourself up for this duty?" Tom asked.

"You're foreman, simply sign in for West Wing Camera Surveillance. The camera is in the key lockbox, well, actually, it's on the shelf just behind the lockbox. Now, there's a small hook back there, it's got the grand master key."

"You have a grand master key?" Tom asked.

"Shhhh, keep it down, we don't want anyone to know we got it."

"But you can get in any store..."

"Yeah, that's the idea."

"So the grand master key and the camera is behind the key lockbox?"

"Yeah, it's kind of hidden, the box doesn't quite cover the entire shelf. Just reach behind it and there you go."

"And at the store?"

"Okay, the store opens at ten am. Someone from the store gets there at nine thirty and starts setting up. You just have to get there no later than nine fifteen and go to room 4A. There's what looks like an electrical panel, it's locked, but you can open it with a paperclip. Open the panel and there is a space back there, you simply get there, set up the two camera leads, close the panel and sit down in the lazy boy," Charlie said.

"You have a lazy boy?"

"Yeah, left over from the fire, well actually rescued before the fire, but they wrote it off with the fire insurance. Now look, keep in mind when you do this, you can't come out until they close at nine pm. I usually pack a lunch. Hey, I got to run here, I seem my wife over there," he said, nodding toward an attractive woman about half his age. She waved and Charlie stood up and started walking, waving back at Tom as he did.

That night Tom leafed through his well worn copy of Vickie's Secrets catalogue to prime himself for the next day. The following morning he packed a lunch, came into work, lined up his subordinates with their duties for the day and then checked out the key lockbox. Sure enough, he found the tiny camcorder hidden behind the key lockbox, and yes, there on the hook was the grand master key. He then went to his desk, pulled out a paper clip and put it in his pocket.

After making sure the other security people were out of his hair, he grabbed his lunch bag and headed for Vickie's Secrets. Once at the store he glanced around and then let himself in, quickly locking the door behind him. He walked to the back of the store, grabbing a couple of silken soft panties on his way.

Stepping into the dressing room area, the counted up to 4A, where he stepped inside and then pulled out his paper clip. The panel door opened easily and after setting up the camera leads, he was all set, with excellent views into two separate dressing rooms. By ten minutes after nine, he was comfortably seated in the lazy boy.

Tom sat there basically watching two empty dressing rooms for the next three hours. He'd eaten his lunch before ten fifteen and was fighting sleep when finally he noticed the door open. Moving to the edge of his chair he got himself ready when suddenly he noticed a strange contraption rolling in the door on two wheels. When the two tennis balls on the back end of the contraption slid in the door Tom had to fight the urge to vomit.

He took several deep breaths before looking back at the screen. He had to admit the woman was not unattractive for her age, but when she took off her blouse and slipped off her bra he thought he heard the slap as her breasts fell down onto her stomach. Chills ran through is body as the woman one by one lifted her breasts into several push up bras.

Trying to keep his mind off of the blue veined bulbous breasts, he zoomed in on the nipples, but damn, even those were wrinkled. Zooming the camera back, he looked at the old woman and what the hell, in the sky blue push up bra she looked okay. Okay? Hell she looked hot.

Tom rubbed his eyes, shook his head and looked again. He then checked his camcorder making sure he was looking at the same dressing room, but sure enough, this was the same woman. Looking harder, he confirmed it, there was the walker, and the blouse hanging on the wall looked the same. Wanting to be sure he watched closely and as the woman took off the sky blue push up bra, he gasped suddenly seeing those saggy, wrinkled breasts. The then grabbed a golden colored bra, grabbed a breast and tucked it in, then grabbed the other and tucked it in. She turned and made some adjustments and then turned back and Tom suddenly felt his cock get hard.

He didn't know if it was the shiny bra, the push up feature or what, but he was now looking at an incredibly sexy woman. The bra itself was nice, kind of glittering in the light, but damn, this woman had a nice cleavage showing a good portion of her breasts and they were simply gorgeous.

Tom then noticed a woman stepping into the other dressing room where his camera was set up. He started focusing his attention on this dressing room when he saw the woman coming in the door had to weigh at least two hundred fifty pounds. She hung a bathing suit on the hook and proceeded to undress.

Afraid of what he was about to witness, he glanced back at the other camera, but the old woman was moving out of the dressing room, following her walker. Apparently she left on the gold bra because, even from the back, wearing her old blouse she still looked good.

Returning his attention to the other dressing room he glanced in on what appeared to be acres and acres of skin. He tried to look away, but couldn't, the was simply so fascinating watching that material stretch and the flab bounce as she writhed all over the room working her way into the bathing suit. Funny thing, while Tom's erection had subsided seeing this humongous woman completely naked, looking as how the suit stretched over her ass, and how her breasts looked once the suite encompassed them he found himself getting hard again.

How she fit all that acreage into the suit he will never understand, but now that she had it on she was incredible. Adjusting his erection in his pants, Tom watched as she struck pose after pose in the mirror, each one just that much sexier for him. Now certainly she didn't look like any of the models in the catalogue, but damn, she did look good.

As Tom continued watching the women changing he noticed there seemed to be a bit of a pattern going, there'd be four or five very old ladies in trying on bras, bustiers, garter belts and camisoles and then one younger woman, usually a large woman perhaps in her mid-forties. Regardless of their initial appearance, each one seemed to go through the same transformation from saggy breasted crones or heavy-weight lady wrestlers to tight, fit and hot women. It was incredible.

By the end of the day when one last old woman stepped in to try on a bathing suit, Tom was so worked up he simply couldn't help but unzip his zipper and slip his erection out. Knowing what this woman would look like he found himself even turned on by her sagging breasts, imagining what they would look like in a Vickie's Secrets bra, wondering what they might have looked like when she was in her forties. Peeking down at the sparse pubic hair, he pictured running his tongue through her pussy lips while looking up at her wearing the bra.

The woman bent over and Tom imagined her in a Vickie's Secrets thong. Picturing himself pulling the thong off to one side and slipping his cock into... well, after he lubed himself up, into her wet pussy, he began to stroke his cock. Sliding his hand up and down his shaft he watched as the woman cupped one of her breasts and dipped it into her bra like a teabag. Tom had been so turned on all day that he came as she dipped her other beast into her bra. His cum spurted from his cock splashing out onto the concrete floor in spurt after spurt.

He let his erection slowly subside as he looked at the gorgeous woman in her new bathing suit. Even as she slowly removed the suit, she seemed to retain something, something he couldn't describe. Sure her breasts sagged, her skin was wrinkled and spotted and she bent over some when she walked, Tom saw something, a beauty, a sensuousness he had never noticed in any woman before and when the woman turned and walked out of the dressing room, his eyes were fixed on her ass, as she limped away.

While the store closed and the workers locked up, Tom remained hidden behind dressing room 4A sitting in the lazy boy and thinking. When he was sure everyone was gone, he opened the secret panel door, dismantled his camera and then cleaned up the cum the best he could. When he finished he found himself standing in the dressing room looking in the mirror.

He was about to leave when he reached into his pocket and noticed he still had the panties he pocketed when he came in the store. Glancing down at the panties he then looked up into the mirror, then back to the panties. Opening the dressing room door, he peeked out and made sure no one was around. Moving back into the dressing room, he closed and locked the door.

Quickly undressing, he slipped one leg into the panty, then the other. It took a bit of squirming, not unlike the large lady he watched pull on a bathing suit, but he finally got the panties pulled up. Looking in the mirror he didn't look too bad. He quickly slipped out into the store, found the largest pair of panties he could find and the grabbed the biggest camisole in the store.

Once back inside the dressing room, he slipped out of one pair of panties and into the larger size. They were more comfortable and, looking in the mirror, he saw he still looked good. He slid on the camisole and wow, it just got better and better.

He paused a moment and then grabbed his pants and shirt and got dressed without taking off the panties or camisole. Checking himself out in the mirror he was surprised. He really looked good, he looked the best he had seen himself since his college days. Impressed with his new look, he gathered his stuff, locked up the store and headed back to his office.

Stepping into his office, he noticed Charlie sitting in a chair, waiting for him. It was shift change and they always met for a short time to discuss any security concerns.

"Damn Tom, you look good, especially for the end of a shift. Wait a minute, you did the West Wing Camera Surveillance today didn't you?"

"Well yes, but..."

"Tell me Tom, you didn't perhaps try something on did you?"

"No way, of course not.

"Whoa, whoa, don't get your panties in a bunch," he said, lifting up his shirt a bit and showing Tom the bustier he was wearing.

"You are wearing..."

"I tell you Tom, it has done wonders. You know my wife?"

"Damn right I do, she is hot man."

"Well, not long after I started wearing Vickie's Secrets panties and this bustier she noticed me. Actually asked me out. Since then it's all I wear."

"Well, I got the panties and the camisole," Tom replied.

"Let me see it, let me see," Charlie replied.

Tom stood up and slowly took off his shirt and then dropped his pants to his ankles. He then looked over at Charlie and shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah, you are working it Tom. You know I thought about a camisole but I got this black bustier that is so nice," he said, pulling off his shirt.

"Charlie, you look absolutely divine in that. You must have to fight off the women."

"Not any more, I'm happily married, but they still look, I see it. Not back for a seventy year old."

"Seventy, I'd swear you weren't over forty. How old is your wife?"

"Thirty three, but if she asks you tell her I told you twenty nine. Okay?"

Nodding, Tom pulled his pants back up and then buttoned up his shirt. He looked over to Charlie and asked, "How do you get your stuff there at Vickie's Secrets?"

"Just go in and act like you are buying for a girlfriend or wife. Kind of show them the size with your arms and hands, just make sure you go big, especially in your case. The women there love helping men, most are so helpless. Don't let on that you know what this stuff is or they will toss you like a pervert, just act clueless and you'll do fine."

"Okay, well I think I may take off tomorrow, do a little shopping."

"Hey and good luck fighting off the women. And hey, when you're at Vickie's Secrets be sure and check out their clearance area, they have lots of oversize stuff there."

"Thanks Charlie, you've been a lot of help. I feel like a new man."

"I tell you it's that Vickie's Secrets, that place is amazing."

"You know Charlie, I think I could learn to like this job," Tom said.

"The women certainly go for a man in uniform, especially one looking as good as we do."

"Have a nice evening Charlie."

"You too Tom."

Tom walked proudly out of the office. Things were clear now and he was ready to take on the world.