Vickie's Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Vickie finally helped Samantha to lower her slacks sufficiently to finally slip the almost miniature vibrator up inside her pussy.

"What if the waitress comes back now?" Vickie asked. It was almost too obvious as to what was taking place now. The guy at the bar certainly knew, and if the waitress came back, sitting as they were with her slacks half dragging off the seat, it would be next to impossible trying to hide anything, let alone making any sort of escape out of the place without difficulty.

"Tell her to wait her turn then," Samantha managed through clenched teeth as Vickie began to slide the mini-vib in and out of her pussy with an increased, urgent need to satisfy this woman's wet sopping quim.

"Oh Sharon!" Samantha called out, using Vickie's falsely given name.

"That's it! That's it! Oh damn, that feels so fucking good!" She said groaning as Vickie continued massaging her cunt, both inside as well as outside as she slipped the vibrator up and down her slit, teasing and touching her clitoris, then slipping it inside her wet furrow for several quick teasing little fuck-strokes.

Seconds later Samantha was thrashing about back and forth upon the bench seat of the booth. Obviously in the throes of orgasm, so much so that even the waitress now stood behind the bar, watching and possibly discussing it with the guy at the counter. When Samantha had sufficiently calmed down, Vickie put away her toy, finished her glass of wine, and sat quietly as Samantha put her self back together, appearing as though nothing had ever happened.

"Thank you for a lovely afternoon!" Samantha said, placing a rather large tip on the table. She immediately slid out of the booth and began to make her way on slightly unstable legs back towards the front of the bar and back out into the Mall.

"I guess you would call that a "Zipless Fuck," Vickie said to herself. There had been no exchange of telephone numbers, no mention of ever meeting up again either.

"Just as well," Vickie said again to herself, now climbing out from behind the table and walking past the two at the bar.

"Thank you," she offered as she passed by the two of them.

"No, THANK YOU!" The guy said smiling, and then raised his half empty glass at her as she exited the bar. Even the bartender was smiling at her.

"Most entertaining experience I've ever had since coming to work here!" she'd added.

#

Vickie decided not to try and press her luck any longer at the Mall. As she did in fact have a few errands yet to run, she headed off to do just that. So it was that it was early on in the evening with the sun having finally set that she found herself hungry and in need of something to eat before heading off towards home.

Spotting a nearby fast-food restaurant, she decided to swing through the drive-through and then head on home. At the last minute, just before pulling up to the call box to place her order, she saw no other cars ahead, or behind her. As this was a Wendy's, she was reasonably sure that her order would be ready and waiting for her at almost the moment she pulled up in front of the pay window.

Taking one last look about, she reached down and yanked the blouse she was wearing completely over the top of her head, thus leaving her topless with both of her bare breasts prominently displayed. She knew the person who'd taken her order had been a male, so the likelihood of another woman making some issue of her pulling up to the window topless was fairly remote. She then drove around the building, reaching the window just as she saw a young pimply-faced boy ready to take her money for the order. He gasped, looking at her in a total state of surprise and shock as she drove up turned towards him expectantly, holding out her hand with a five-dollar bill extended towards him. He did a double take, realizing this wasn't a dream, and that in fact the woman sitting there in the hot looking sports car was in fact bare-chested, with two of the most gorgeous breasts he had ever seen.

"Ah, consider it on the house!" He stammered at her, waving her away to the next window where someone else was already waiting and holding out her dinner to be picked up. The guy at the window must have radioed something ahead, as in the next instant, the second guy was actually sticking his head out the window looking back towards her as she drove up.

"You weren't kidding!" She heard the second kid say into his microphone. And then, "Yeah Charley, it WAS worth the five dollar bet!"

Handing her, her food, Vickie drove away, still topless though she managed to slip her blouse back over her head and conceal her breasts once again before turning back out onto the highway. She smiled to herself. It had been after all a rather fun-filled and interesting day. Heading home finally, she had already begun to think about the sort of things she could do tomorrow. Even then she felt the old familiar gathering of moisture between her legs. She wasn't sure she could wait until she did get home to satisfy herself at least one more time this evening before calling it a day, and did slip a solitary finger inside herself as she drove the rest of the way home to her apartment.

Vickie never had been one to simply sleep in on the weekends. Like every early Sunday morning, she was up and gathering a load of wash to carry down to the apartment complex Laundromat. She enjoyed doing her laundry early for several reasons, one...because she could use two of the washers simultaneously without feeling like she was hogging them. And two because it had become one of her favorite times to sit down and read a spicy-racy novel or book while she waited.

Once Vickie had gathered her dirty clothes together, she then opened up her "Toy-Box" and located her Butterfly vibrator. She liked the way this one attached itself outwardly to her, and was both comfortable as well as stimulating. The sensations weren't as intense as some of her other toys, and generally took a lot longer for her to achieve orgasm, which was fine with her as she generally enjoyed reading and taking her time anyway.

She quickly slipped her legs through the elastic straps and secured the device comfortably against herself and once again took a moment to ensure that it worked properly. She then slipped a pair of shorts on along with a halter-top that barely encompassed her breasts. Vickie stood for a moment longer rummaging through one of the shelves inside the cabinet looking for something to read, and pulled down one of the new books she'd recently purchased entitled "Exhibitionist Wife." She then threw the book on top of the clothes she'd gathered, and headed out of her apartment and downstairs to the laundry room.

She'd just finished sorting out her clothing between the two washers and had settled down in a nearby comfortable chair to read when she saw one of the other tenants who lived there come in. They had seen one another before, and had even acknowledged each other in passing with a nod of their head, and even a word or two spoken between them. But Vickie had never formally met him, or even knew his name.

She watched as he came in carrying a duffel bag full of clothes. He then carried it over to one of the machines and promptly dumped the entire contents of the bag into one washer.

"Don't you wash you're whites and colors separately?" She asked.

"Holy shit!" He said, seeing her sitting there for the first time.

Vickie realized he hadn't even been aware she was there, and upon speaking had surprised him and scared the shit out of him in the process.

She laughed. "I'm sorry, "and remembering she didn't know his name, then asked him.

"Again, I'm sorry for scaring you like that. But I don't even know what you're name is!"

"Robert. Robert Duvall" He said smiling now, though his face was flushed red with a tinge of obvious embarrassment.

"Wow, like the actor?" She questioned seriously.

"Yeah, though I think the spellings different. But mom always liked him as an actor, and since she married a man with the same last name, it was only natural that she then named me after him, well...sort of."

Vickie stood up placing her book down on one of the washers she was using. Robert glanced down at it, quickly scanning the title of the book but said nothing.

"Anyway, you really shouldn't mix whites with colors like that. Your whites will appear dingy and faded from picking up the colors from the rest of your clothing." She also noticed that Robert hadn't brought any detergent with him either, and had already walked over to drop some change in one of the machines to obtain one of their boxes.

"Here, use some of this. It contains bleach in it at least." She casually poured out the required amount of soap into his washer, and then turned it on."

"Thanks," he responded once again. "Admittedly, I don't do my own laundry very often as you can see. Usually my room-mate does it, but she's not here this weekend."

"She?" Vickie asked curiously.

Once again Robert blushed.

"Yes, she. My room-mate."

"So are the two of you intimately involved then? Or is this like the old TV show, "Three's Company", without the third person of course.

"Sort of," he responded sheepishly. "We both see and date other people, but once in a while, we get together too."

"You mean have sex."

Robert continued to blush, but this time nodded his head yes. "Every once in a while, not like all the time though." Vickie noticed that Robert was wearing what appeared to be a jogging outfit.

"You on your way to run this morning I take it?" She asked.

"Ah yeah. Thought I'd throw in a load of clothes, then head off for my morning run. Figured I'd get back just about the time the load was finished."

Once again he looked down at the cover of the book that Vickie had been reading.

"Interesting title," he observed saying. "Not exactly a soft-core romance novel is it?"

Now it was Vickie's turn to blush slightly. "No, not hardly. Pretty Hard-core in fact, but I love reading a nice juicy erotic story, especially while I'm sitting here doing my laundry. Gives me a chance to spend some time and enjoy myself."

She had been standing here talking to Robert the entire time with her butterfly vibrator on of course. The subtle tiny pulsation's hadn't been a distraction to her, just there on the edge of her subconscious reminding her that she was slowly being stimulated.

"So, you and this room-mate of yours have a fairly open relationship then?" She asked, once again steering the conversation back around to where she wanted it to be.

Robert looked at her curiously. "In a way, I guess. Like I said, we do see and date other people, but occasionally yes, we do fool around if that's what you mean."

"Ever fool around with each other's dates?"

That question caught him off guard a little. "Once. Stacy said she'd always wanted to try a threesome, and we'd all been drinking together and were more than a little high from it. My girlfriend at the time was curious about it herself, but then just when things started to get interesting, she chickened out. So we ended up not really doing much of anything except for sitting around naked. But that was pretty much it." Robert laughed remembering, "We broke up soon after that. I think it scared her more than she was willing to admit." He smiled, "What about you? You have a room-mate, or a boyfriend?"

"No. Not really."

And then to his surprise, Vickie proceeded to tell him all about herself, including the fact that she was still technically a virgin, as she'd never had intercourse with a man before. And of her intention of keeping it that way until she found the perfect guy.

"So how will you really know if you've found him or not, especially if you don't test the waters out so to speak?" He asked her questioningly.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy sex, or even fool around a little. Just not having intercourse. I love masturbation, especially when it's mutual. I'm even masturbating now while we speak!"

Vickie's revelation stunned him into silence. He stood there looking at her with his mouth open, unable to say anything for a few moments.

"You're, you're..."

"Masturbating, yes," she finished for him. "Right at this very moment!"

"No way!"

Vickie quickly turned to ensure that no one else was nearby whom could see her, and quickly unzipped her short-shorts, much to Roberts's amusement and surprise. She quickly lowered them allowing him to see the contraption that she had affixed to herself. A tiny little "butterfly" seemed to be hovering just over her clitoris, held in place by a pair of elastic straps that kept it comfortably positioned.

"See?" She said, looking down at herself, and suddenly feeling an increased flow of moisture between her legs.

"Wow! You really are aren't you!" Robert said then incredulously. And hurriedly looked up to ensure they were still alone.

"So you do this every Sunday morning?" He asked, a quiver of excitement in his voice.

"Yep. Every Sunday!" She said, once again pulling up her shorts and secreting away her humming little toy.

"I think maybe I'll start doing my own laundry on Sundays," he added with a half serious deviously sounding chuckle.

"I'd enjoy that," she said. "Though if you started doing that, I probably wouldn't be able to read any of my naughty books, so you'd probably at least have to do something to provide me with some stimulation while I did."

The smile left his face briefly as he considered what it was she'd just told him. "As in?

"Well, as in maybe playing with you're self for me while I watched, and of course, while you watched me. Now that might be a whole lot of fun, and certainly better than any book don't you think?" Vickie stood looking at the incredulous expression on Robert's face. "So, I guess the question is, would you rather go jogging, or watch me masturbate?"

Robert closed his semi-open mouth, now smiling. And as she looked down at his crotch somewhat pointedly, he then slipped his hands down to lower his sweats over the bulging lump in his briefs.

Vickie once again sat down in her chair, but this time removed her shorts altogether, and sat in such a way that her legs were tucked at the knee and firmly planted within the seat of the chair. Additionally, she spread herself obscenely wide for him allowing a clear unobstructed view of her pussy slit, most of which wasn't covered by the tiny little butterfly vibrator still hovering over her clit.

"Ok," she said. "Now it's you're turn to show me yours." She said in a little girl voice, playing on the old game of "I'll show you mine if you'll sure me yours." The way most kids did when they played curious games together.

Robert finally pulled his briefs down over his large swollen erection. He began to tentatively stroke it while he stood there in front of her.

"No! Do it like you enjoy doing it to yourself when you're alone. Don't just stand there and jack it like that's what I want to sit here and see. Play with it the way you do when you really want to make your self feel good!" She said scolding him. "Otherwise, I'll go back to reading my book, and you can head off for you're morning jog!"

Robert looked for a brief moment at the nearly innocent looking woman sitting below him with her legs spread wide open, and her finger busily squirming and worming about inside herself.

"This is the way I like to make myself feel good," she added suggestively. "So now, you show me how you enjoy doing it!"

Robert began using both hands on himself, the way he sometimes did in the shower, alternating hand-strokes, one on top of the other, sometimes rough, sometimes slow and gentle. But at least he was now playing with his prick honestly the way he privately enjoyed doing it.

"That's better!" Vickie sighed, watching him. And then she reached up, removing her halter-top and began massaging and rolling one of her firm erect nipples between her fingers as she continued to finger-fuck her cunt with her free hand.

"Oh fuck! This is hot!" Robert managed to state between harsh hard breaths.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" She replied.

For several minutes they continued, she sitting, he standing until it became obvious that he was becoming weak in the knees.

"Cum on my tits!" She told him, "Whenever you're ready. I want to feel you're hot spunk landing all over my tits!"

Robert immediately approached her, almost staggering like a drunken sailor as he moved towards her, his fist continuing to fly up and down his turgid shaft, milking it, squeezing it, and urging the cum juice to finally release itself from his swollen tight balls.

"Here...it...cums!" He cried out, moaning and groaning his pleasure as the first jettison of his fluid made its way towards her in a high upwards arch of white ropes of semen. It began to land on her nearly everywhere. White gobs of pearly fluid that attached itself to her breasts, tummy and even landing on her chin where she shook her head laughing in frenzied ecstasy as his prick continued to spew all over her.

Vickie joined him with a sudden release of her own female fluids, which began leaking out from within her clenching, quivering pretty pink cunt. She fingered herself wildly, producing a mixture of frothy white foam that seemed to ooze and bubble inside her pussy with delicious sounding squishy noises that she seemed to intensify and cause to become louder and louder as she continued on fucking herself with her finger.

Robert soon after staggered back near the washer and used it as a prop to steady himself, leaning against it for support, still trying to catch his breath after the incredible orgasm they had just shared together. Likewise, Vickie sat, eyes closed, somewhere along the lines having unclipped her tiny little butterfly, and removing it. Now sitting with her dainty slim finger softly and slowly caressing her still swollen exposed clit.

"That was fucking unbelievable!" He said. "Where'd you get that little toy anyway?"

She opened her eyes, smiling at him, finally lowering her legs back down to the floor though she made no effort to pull her shorts back on, nor replace her halter back over her exquisitely shaped breasts.

"Actually, I have a friend who gives those 'in-home' toy parties. Maybe you've heard of those?" She asked him.

"I think I have...yes. So someone you know goes around with a suitcase full of vibrators and dildo's, shows them at a gathering of horny house-wives, and then sells them right?"

Vickie frowned at him, but it wasn't a serious frown. "Well...sort of. I'm sure a few 'Toy-Parties' are like that. But not the way my girlfriend does it. The parties she throws are far more interesting and exciting than that!"

"Oh really? You know," Robert said wondering aloud. "You might want to talk to my room-mate. She said something a while ago about wanting to host one of those kinds of parties. And she's got a lot of female friends too. I'd be willing to bet your friend would make a killing selling some of those toys."

"Maybe," Vickie offered. "Tell you what. I'll give you my number, and if she's interested. And I mean really interested. Then have her call me and I'll talk to her about it. She might change her mind though after I tell her the way my friend works and how she throws a party."

The washers stopped almost simultaneously, and together they quickly unloaded them and placing the wet clothes inside the dryers.

"Now what?" Robert asked. "We've got about an hour before the clothes finish drying.

"Perfect, I really could use a good cunt licking. And if you do a nice enough job, then you just might get rewarded with an equally nice blowjob."

Vickie hoisted herself atop one of the washers and opened herself up to him once again.

"Here? Just like this?" He asked.

"Just like this," she said. "Besides, it does feel a whole lot naughtier doesn't it?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers