Vicki's Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

It wasn’t long before I heard Ellie cry out in passion as her orgasm enveloped her and she held Jerry’s member deep inside her cunt until she came back down to Earth.

Vicki said that she still had Jerry, Ellie and Pat to go before the evening was over and requested, since it was her party, that she be double fucked by Jerry and me while she sucked Larry’s organ. I thought that was an excellent suggestion and had Jerry lay on his back on the carpet while Vicki straddled him on her knees and fit the huge, sloping head of his cock to her swollen labia and lowered herself down on the massive organ. When she had him as deep as possible, I wet her asshole and fed my cock inside, working it around to get it good and lubricated, before feeding it in all the way. I had it in all the way and my pubic hairs were mashed against the sexy cheeks of her ass and I could feel Jerry’s organ moving in and out of her cunt. Then she asked Jerry to lie down in front of her so that she could take his erection in her mouth and have three beautiful cocks inside her at one time.

She swallowed the head of his penis and sucked eagerly on it as she moved her hips to the rhythm of our strokes. Her ass was so tight and so smooth and gripped my thick shaft like a glove which sent shudders of pleasure through my body as I fucked her. It was a strange feeling to feel Jerry’s huge penis moving against mine as we sawed in and out of her and somehow it added to the experience as we kept stroking in and out of her while she responded to both our cocks with the movements of her hips.. We were at this for some time when Vicki, in a very soft and sexy voice, told us that she was going to cum soon and we should keep doing what we were doing as she went back to sucking Larry’s organ. Soon, we heard her breath coming in gasps and felt her body tense as she went into orgasm. Her asshole was contracting around my shaft as she came and suddenly, without warning, my penis erupted in a burst of hot cum which was followed by more jets of my juices until my orgasm passed.

Then Jerry cried out that he was cumming also and I felt his cock pulsate as he pumped his cum into her. Unfortunately, Larry was nowhere near cumming since he had fairly recently, emptied his balls inside my wife and Vicki voiced her disappointment since she was looking forward to having each of her openings filled with cum. We promised her that this would be done the very next time we all got together and then I slowly withdrew my semi-erect shaft from her warm, comfortable ass and she lifted herself off Jerry’s slowly receding organ as our cum started to run out of her cunt and asshole. Then we all took turns cleaning up and having some drinks and snacks while we recuperated from our last session. Larry said that, since Vicki has Ellie and Pat to go before we call it a night, he would like to see his wife, Vicki and Pat in a threesome to end the evening.

Vicki lay down on her back and spread her legs and held out her arms to stroke Pat’s thighs as she saw the swollen cunt lips descend upon her face. As she kissed and lightly licked the petal- like labia, Ellie’s tongue trailed over her pussy lips as she started nibbling and teasing the beautiful cunt. She kept glancing up at her husband as she sucked Vicki’s swollen cunt lips in her mouth and I noticed that he was avidly watching the sexy scene before him and stroking his erection. The rest of us sat back and watched the threesome while we sipped our drinks and I could see that everyone was paying rapt attention to the action and that Tyko was stroking Charly’s huge erection as they watched. Vicki pulled her mouth from Pat’s pussy and asked them to change positions so that she could taste both of them. Pat got down between her thighs and Ellie straddled her face and rubbed her cunt all around as Vicki flicked her tongue out and licked whatever part Ellie offered her.

Soon Ellie began breathing heavily and moaning as she pulled at her nipples and threw her head back. She let out a sexy whimper as her orgasm overcame her and she flooded Vicki’s face with her hot juices. Then Larry cried out that he was cumming and he started spraying cum all over his wife and Vicki as he experienced a shattering orgasm. Vicki kept sucking her and then moaned and reached down to hold Pat’s head tightly to her cunt as she reached orgasm. Pat had been fingering her clit as she sucked Vicki and brought herself to orgasm as she licked up Vicki’s juices. Then Ellie lifted herself off the fabulous mouth and Pat pulled her face, reluctantly, from Vicki’s delicious pussy and the three of them lay back to relax. We gave them time to refresh themselves and then decided to call it an evening since we had an hour’s drive back to the city and it was quite late. Everyone started to get dressed except Charly, who told us that she had been invited to stay the night as she smiled her sweet, mischievous smile. We gathered in the living room after we dressed and everyone, without exception, gave Vicki a 10 except for Charly who had given her an 11.

On the drive back, Vicki couldn’t stop talking about all the wonderful things that she experienced that night and kept at it so long with such detailed descriptions of everything, that she had my cock getting hard and thoughts of fucking her again started to creep into mind. I found myself suggesting that Vicki stay with us tonight and she heartily agreed as did Tyko. I was looking forward to sleeping with my head buried between Vicki’s thighs as my wife slept with my cock in her mouth.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers
12