Vicky's Pink Diary 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thighs are shuddering, and his panting is getting far more intense. Even though I've said spunk going down my throat is not yet a comfortable feeling for me. I clamp my mouth round his cock, and I don't let go as he starts to come! I swallow a little, and then I let the rest just dribble out of my mouth, down my chin and wherever it goes from there, probably on my quilt.

He moves back and hands me a tissue, even with my hands chained I can still wipe my chin. I know without looking my makeup will be in the tissue too, but I can repair that, but do I want to? What I mean is, should I get cleaned up, and change back into Kevin? What sways me to do this when I'm on my own, is when I come. I haven't come yet, although I did get hard. No, this is Vicky's last day with her uncle, and she doesn't want to waste it by turning back into Kevin!

"The key is in the drawer."

"What key, Vicky?"

"Well the key to the cuffs."

He laughs, "I haven't finished with you yet, sweetheart. I've got you just where I want you, cuffed to the bed, unable to get away."

12