Vic's Education Deepens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could reply, Jill turned away and walked towards the oven like a model on a fashion runway. Wanting to give him a treat, Jill knew her black shorts were too short. Way too short. She never wore them because the shorts always scrunched up in the crack of her ass but this time, it worked to her favor. As she walked away, Jill knew the bottom of each luminous ass cheek was fully displayed for her son. Round and firm, her rear end was a deadly lure to his youthful desires and inexperience. Fixated on the movement and vibration of her ass, Vic didn't say a thing as she bent over to look into the oven at the baking cookies. Her narrow hips and protruding rear end were pointed directly towards Vic.

Knowing her tight, white ass was exquisitely displayed in the black shorts, she waited for Vic to take a good, long look. Horny from thinking about Vic all morning, Jill wanted to turbo charge his lurid interest in her and knew this position would start his juices flowing quickly but she needed to be patient. As she waited, Jill wondered if he could see the wet spot between her legs. Letting her son appreciate the clandestine view of her ass for a little while, Jill took her time testing the cookies before pulling them out of the oven. When she turned around, the look on Vic's face confirmed he had bitten the bait. He was thinking with the wrong head.

Wanting to set the hook, Jill brought the cookies to the table and set them down on the opposite side of the table from Vic. Making sure she was in the predetermined spot she selected this morning, Jill said, "Let's let them cool for a moment." Picking up her cup and turning her attention to the television, Jill took a sip of coffee as she stood in front of Vic. In this exact spot she had selected this morning, Jill could block the bright sunlight pouring through the windows from blinding Vic and as a bonus, creating a sexy silhouette for him.

Jill knew what effect the bright sunlight would have since her sweater was so thin. Vic could now see her petite torso outlined by the sunlight shining through her baggy sweater. The thin cashmere hid as much as it displayed. Although opaque, when exposed to direct sunlight, the sweater didn't hide anything and from the look in Vic's eyes, he discovered the secret.

While still standing and sipping coffee, Jill placed a hand on the back of the chair next to her and leaned slightly to the right. Jill watched the news on the television to allow Vic the opportunity to leer at her without being caught.

Having already practiced the pose in front of the mirror, Jill knew that Vic could see the outline of her full breasts as the sun perforated the thin sweater. The sensual view of her upper body was a mixture of sharp images and shadowy shapes depending upon her movement. The baggy sweater allowed each breast to drift in and out of focus as she slightly rocked back and forth. Even better, the darkness of her aureoles should be easily noticeable through the thin wool. To top it off, her hard, little nipples poking against the fabric and would cement his attention to the exact spot where he shouldn't be looking if he was trying to be a good boy. Jill knew Vic was being reminded of what she looked like when she was naked. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Vic's eyes drift from her breasts down to her hips.

Jill knew what he would see there too. The sunlight shown between her legs and emphasized the gap between her svelte thighs. If he looked closer, Vic would see her shorts had ridden up between her puffy labia when she had bent over at the oven. Her pussy cleft protruded from the tight enclosure and was silently inviting him. What he couldn't see was how wet her pussy was from his attention. She stood in front of Vic, naked except for wisps of cloth and out of the corner of her eye, watched her son visually molest her. Jill let Vic take his time but she found herself getting even more excited as his eyes focused on her camel toe.

Seeing the desire in her son's eyes, she knew she had teased him enough. Not because she had pushed him too far but rather she felt she wouldn't be able to control herself as she thought about his cock. Wishing she had brought herself to orgasm earlier for some sexual relief, Jill knew she needed to leave soon. But for one last treat for Vic, Jill started putting the cookies on his plate.

With her legs straightened while bending over at the waist, Jill knew that the sweater would fall open enough to display her breasts and flat stomach. Through her gaping neckline, he could see whatever he wanted without hindrance. Knowing how much her son liked her breasts, she doubted he would look beyond them to her flat stomach. Jill couldn't give him a better peak at her body without being naked. The lurid thought sent a shiver down her spine.

As she slowly moved each cookie to his plate, her unbound breasts swayed with her seductive movements. Round and firm, her bare breasts were within his arm's reach and Jill hoped he was tempted to reach out for them. Jill kept dangling her breast in front of him like he was a kitten focused on a string. When Jill secretly peered up at Vic, his eyes were focused inside her sweater. Overriding her natural tendency to cover up, she wanted him to continue to look. He didn't even notice her looking at his lusty face.

Too horny to continue to tease her son without falling into his arms, Jill hurried up and but the cookies away. The disappointed look on her son's face was priceless as she left but she wanted to leave him wanting more. With quick apologies and wishes for a good day, Jill escaped to the safety of her bathroom and found relief under the steady stream of the hand-held shower nozzle.

***

No matter how he tried to stop, Vic found himself constantly thinking about fucking his mother. He had never realized how sexy and alluring she was but lately, he was intoxicated by the way she talked, walked and looked. Recently when Vic came home, Duane snickered as he explained they were going to dinner without him. Acting as if he didn't care, Vic had already started making a sandwich when his mother came out from her bedroom.

She was dressed to please and Vic almost flipped. His mom was wearing a short, tight black dress that flared out at the waist. Very short. The neckline was cut very low so everyone could see the deep valley between her ripe breasts. He wasn't positive but it appeared she wasn't wearing a bra because he could see her nipples poking against the fabric. To top it off, she was wearing tall, high-heeled black boots that rose above her knees. Her exposed thigh, between the top of the boots and the bottom of short dress, drove him wild.

In the most seductive way possible, his mother walked up to him and said, "We are going to dinner at the Indian casino. I wish you could go because we would have so much fun." Carefully looking behind her to make sure Duane couldn't hear her, she added, "You're the man of the house and should be going with me instead of Duane."

Not sure if she was being polite or flirting, Vic responded, "Yes, I wish I could go too. I hope you have fun."

He said it with a smile but he had other thoughts. He was really thinking about Duane and all of the other men at the casino that would be leering at his mother. She was dressed like a slut but this time it was for someone else, not him. Everyone would be staring at her, rubbing against her as they passed in the anonymous crowd or trying to look down her top as she leaned over to play craps. As the lurid thoughts of her faceless admirers flashed through his mind, Vic realized the thoughts were his own. He forced a smile to his face as she waved good-bye.

When Vic went to the window, he saw Duane's arm was around her small waist as they walked to the car. As Duane opened the door for her, his mother looked back at Vic and caught him looking. She winked. Her wry smile appeared to be meant for only him so he smiled back as she got into the car. His smile was genuine as he wished he were going instead of Duane.

Vic didn't wait for Duane's BMW to pull out of the driveway before he called Sasha to come over because they had the house to themselves. When Sasha arrived, Vic spared no time in stripping her skirt and panties before pushing her to the couch. Wearing only her tight t-shirt, Sasha said, "I have never seen you so turned on. Slow down, I want you too."

Without a word or foreplay, Vic knelt between her legs and started fucking Sasha while imagining his mother underneath him. Sasha unwittingly played along. When he was done, Vic stole a bottle wine from his mother's collection and drank it with Sasha until his strength was restored. He was still turned on by his lurid thoughts of his mother so for the next few hours, Vic used Sasha like he had wanted to use his mother.

Later that night, Vic had tired of Sasha and taken her home. When he had returned, his mother had just returned from the casino and was trying to get Duane out of the car. His mother enlisted his help to remove a dreadfully drunk Duane from the passenger seat. Vic was happily replied, "Why don't you let the goof sleep it off in the car."

His mother replied, "You're right. I should let him sleep it off in the car but please help me. I cannot leave him out here alone even if I am getting bored of him. He could get hurt."

Without hesitation, he responded, "Good. He deserves it."

Putting her arms around his neck, she continued to plead, "Please help me. I cannot move him myself."

Her touch made his cock hard again even after wearing out Sasha all evening. Knowing his mother was going to win, Vic gave in and agreed to help but stated, "I'll do it but it isn't for him."

His mother kissed him on the cheek as a reward. With a smile she said, "Thank you."

After roughly waking Duane, Vic dragged him inside the house.

Opening the doors before them, his mother guided them down the hall to her dark bedroom. Turning the hall light on, his mother directed Vic to put Duane on the far side of the bed. Trying to help, his mother got up on the bed on her hands and knees to make sure Vic didn't bang Duane's head on anything since it was obvious that Vic didn't like helping someone else into his mother's bed.

While his mother tried to place Duane's head on the pillow, Vic could see down the front of her dress. Just as he thought, she hadn't worn a bra and now he was receiving the benefit of her gift. Even with the lights off in the room, he could ogle her gorgeous breasts again because her neckline fell open enough to give him an inspirational memory. In a spark of jealousy, Vic wondered how many other men had looked down her cleavage that night. With his cock even harder at the thought, he mentally recorded the image so he could replay it when he whacked himself off before he went to asleep. Vic took his time leaving so he could continue to check out his mom.

While on her hands and knees, his mother's little black dress had raised high enough to show a little peek of her ass because it was so short. Still wearing her knee high boots, her legs looked very sexy in this position. After Vic had placed Duane's legs on the bed, Jill started to undress Duane. Not wanting to see this goof disrobed, Vic took that opportunity to leave and said, "Good night."

As Vic got to the bedroom door, he noticed her ass was pointed directly at him. Bending just little further while unbuttoning Duane's shirt, her dress rose a little more and her tiny black thong left her ass cheeks totally exposed. Since she was having trouble removing Duane's shirt, Vic was given a long look at her pussy through the tiny thong. It seemed like forever until his mother looked back at him and dismissed him with a "Good night."

Still entranced with what was under her skirt, Vic's eyes darted to meet hers. His face went red and he tried to say something but he couldn't find the words. Finally, he left and shut the door behind him.

*** Jill heard Vic's foot steps in the hallway before he even opened the door. The digital alarm read 3am and the house was quiet except for Duane's snoring and her own heart beat. As he opened the door and stepped in, Jill couldn't believe Vic was trying to sneak into her room while Duane was sleeping next to her. Even worse, sometime in the night, Duane had rolled over onto her arm and pinned her to the mattress but, luckily, his back was turned towards her.

With her eyelids partially closed, she could see her son's dark silhouette move deeper into the room. If her common sense instinct prevailed, she would tell Vic to leave before he woke up Duane. But she didn't. Her curiosity won out so and she wanted to know how far Vic would go. Jill knew this game was dangerous.

If they were caught, she could only blame herself. The entire evening she had been teasing her son and now she had found the limits to his endurance. Tonight, she may have pushed him too far. After her little show tonight, Jill guessed that Vic had decided what he wanted and was now in her bedroom to claim it.

As Vic approached her bed, Jill wondered what he would do. Keeping her eyelids barely open, Jill became nervous as her son reached the edge of her bed. For a full minute, he stood above her and looked down at her. Jill tried to keep her breathing deep and even but then he got down on his knees. When he reached for her, she held her breath. Picking up the edge of the sheet, her son pulled it down below her waist. She wasn't wearing something appropriately sexy for a midnight visit by her son but maybe it was best since Duane was asleep next to her.

She had worn cotton pajamas to bed. Baggy and boring. She didn't expect her attire to excite her son but it didn't seem to matter as Vic reached over to her top.

With a feather-light touch, her son cupped her breast and squeezed. Glad that she wasn't standing, her knees went weak. His caress was gentle, but strong enough to start her motor. His soft, sensual touch caused goose bumps to run the length of her body and she hoped Vic didn't notice the evidence of how his touch affected her. In the darkness of the room, her son continued to fondle her breast though her pajamas as she pretended to sleep but then he moved his attention to her other breast. Waking from their slumber, her nipples grew hard at his touch. As her nipples grew with anticipation, Jill cursed her body for encouraging her son. While Vic continued to nuzzle her breasts, Jill had to clamp her jaw shut to stifle her moan.

To Jill's horror, Vic, starting at the bottom, began to unbutton her pajama top. With the skill of a locksmith, he unfastened them and stopped with only one button left. Slipping his hand inside her top, he explored from her flat stomach and up to her breasts. As he cupped her breast and pinched her hard nipple, Jill could feel her pussy heat up. She wanted to show how much she loved him and let him know how much of a man he had become but she needed to wait. Now wasn't the right time with Duane next to her. When Vic leaned over and pressed his lips over her nipple poking through the fabric, she had to kill her desire to hold the back of his head against her breast.

For what seemed like forever, Jill forced herself to remain still and quiet while her son slobbered on her pajamas and fondled her breasts. To her surprise, her son was so much better at pleasing her than she ever imagined. She didn't know how much more she could take before she screamed, but she didn't want to accidentally wake Duane. While Jill tried not to react, Vic continued to explore under her top.

Just when Jill thought she couldn't take it any longer, Vic reached down and pulled on the drawstring of her pajamas. Hesitating before venturing downward, Vic traced the hollow of her belly button. Jill held her breath as her son slipped his fingers under her waistband and along the final slope of her flat stomach to her pussy. Each muscle screamed out a warning as he got closer but she didn't move. As his fingers crested her pubic mound, they snuck down between her hairless labia to uncover her clit. With the expertise of a piano player, her son played a swirling sonata on her clit. At first, he played a tender tune like a summer wind but then it turned to a summer rain. A steady beat that could not be ignored. Her clit soon swam in a tiny pool of moisture. Unable to hold it back, a tiny murmur escaped her lips that sounded like crying.

Vic stopped for a moment but then figuring she was still asleep, he continued to stroke her inflamed clit. No longer able to control herself, her barely audible crying continued. It only got worse when Vic nudged her legs apart and she cooperated. Now, her clit was fully exposed to his expert touch. Jill was torn between the pleasure her son was giving her and the possible shame if Duane woke up.

Then things got worse as Vic coaxed her labia farther apart and slipped his finger inside her pussy. With her juices flowing, he found no resistance as he slowly finger fucked her. Instinctively spreading her legs even more for him, Jill tried to remain still as his finger drilled deep inside her fiery pussy. Jill wanted to scream, "God damn it, just fuck me." but she couldn't.

Jill hadn't expected Vic to visit tonight and she didn't know what to do now. If she said anything, her future plans for her son would be finished. If she didn't, Vic would go too far and Duane would wake to find him groping his mother. Vic seemed driven by a sexual demon and wouldn't stop but then Jill got an idea.

With her arm pinned under Duane she realized she was in the perfect position. She pinched Duane. Not enough to wake him but enough to make him move and startle Vic as he lifted up.

As Duane grumbled and moved, Vic pulled his finger out of her pussy and hurriedly crawled out of the room. As Duane settled back down without noticing, Jill watched as her son close the door behind him.

*** Vic was in hell. Sitting in the living room while watching a movie that he would easily forget, Vic felt his world was out of control. Normally, he could pull things together but recently, he had lost the ability. He floundered. Today, he couldn't focus. He couldn't study. He even lost track of what he had done that day. The only thing he could focus was his mother and how, last night, he had molested her in her sleep.

But today, Duane was gone. Sasha was gone and now, he was alone with his mother lying on the other end of the couch watching the movie with him. With such a great opportunity, Vic didn't know what to do.

All he knew was that he had seriously lusty thoughts about his mother and couldn't stop them. In the dark recesses of his mind, Vic had become comfortable describing himself as a motherfucker. It was an accurate description since he had fucked his mother numerous times in less until she halted their affair. He understood why it ended and forced himself to stop pursuing her until last night. The problem was that he was still turned on by her. Now, like an addict, Vic couldn't stop his freshly charged desire for his new "narcotic."

He couldn't blame himself because he tried to forget her but it didn't work. Frustrated that his sexual outlet had cut him off, Vic tried to satisfy himself with Sasha but she wasn't a good substitute. Where his mom was curvy, Sasha was straight. Where his mom used to excite him without trying, Sasha was too timid and inexperienced. When his mom used to moan with pleasure at his touch, Sasha whimpered in tenuous apprehension. His mom stimulated him while Sasha was just available. Even though Sasha was his for the asking, Vic still wanted to fuck his mom again. He needed it more than his next breath.

After he stopped chasing his mother when she terminated their relationship, his mother starting dressing sexier. Tight dresses, short shorts, loosely tied robes, even bath towels. Torn by his feelings, he didn't want to see her cry again but also, he couldn't stop looking at her. Desiring her. Even worse, he molested her in her sleep last night and wanted to do it again.