Victim Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband meets phone sex Mistress.
4.6k words
3.84
21.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
516 Followers

I can't remember anything as I begin to wake. I'm nearly upright and bound to something comfortable. My eyes still feel heavy and my brain is swimming laps inside my skull. I can't move my arms or legs and something is in my mouth and I think something may be stuck inside my ass but I'm not sure. My eyes can move and I let them wander as I take in the view. The room I'm in is stark and there is an interior window across from me.

I can see through the glass and into the next room. There is a bed and naked bodies are moving on it. Additional naked men stand along the back edge of the bed. They have erections and some are stroking while others just watch and wait. There is only one woman in the room and she is servicing three at a time with her mouth, ass and pussy. I can't see her face but her profile looks familiar.

Ceiling lights illuminate my room. The window darkens and I can see my own reflection. Rope coils my entire body and the upright gurney supporting me. My face and my cock are exposed and my cock looks erect, but that's it. The thing in my mouth is a ball gag.

"Welcome back slave boy" says a soothing voice I know all too well. It belongs to my Mistress and one true dominant. She is the woman that gives me pleasure and purpose and for whom I wish to do anything and apparently have though for the life of me I can't remember what.

"Where am I?" The gag muffles my speech.

I hear the clicking sound of thin heels colliding with hard flooring. I try to turn my head and look to the left but something on my forehead prevents movement. As the clicks draw closer they soften and soon I feel the physical presence of another.

"You look lovely" she says. "How do you feel?

I can see her reflection in the window as she stands along side of me. Her appearance is striking. She is wearing the thigh high black boots with stiletto heels that I purchased for her three months ago. We were on the phone and shopping online. She showed me the boots and told me she wanted to wear them the first time she worked me over in person. Her arms are at her sides and something long appears to extend from her left hand. Otherwise she is naked.

"Turned on" I say not knowing if she'll understand me.

"Do you remember how you got here?"

I attempt to shake my head side to side, but rope prevents me from a dramatic gesture. I say "no Mistress" into the gag and hope that she understands gibberish.

"You wanted to meet me. Do you remember that much?"

"Yes Mistress" I say and nod my head. My lips are wet and drool is draining down my chin.

"You went to the club I directed you to; do you remember?"

I nodded within the confines of the rope as I recalled the dark club and the fetish garb everyone wore. My directions were to find Master Tom and offer to suck his cock in exchange for my next set of directions. I asked the bartender and he pointed the guy out to me. Master Tom looked hot with his slicked back jet black hair and his muscular bare chest and shoulders. Black leather pants with a nice bulge in his crotch and black military boots gave him that look of authority that men like me want in a dominant. After I introduced myself he put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees. A few seconds later, his cock was out of his pants and he was pushing the head to my lips. Other men gathered round as I took the spongy head into my mouth. It was my first time ever to suck a real cock and the incentive was that the action brought me one step closer to meeting my dominant and true love Mistress Noel.

"You found Master Tom and you willingly sucked his cock and swallowed his load for me. Do you remember?"

I nodded once more and said "Yes Mistress."

"I'm proud of you. That was a big step" she said and then I felt her kiss my cheek. Quickly I inhaled to take in her scent. It smelled faint of Lilac.

I feel leather wrap around my cock and I let my rod flex. "Nice" she says. "Slave boy is hard; I like that."

She jacks my cock and the leather chafes my skin. "Ow" I say into the gag. I try to turn my head in her direction but it's impossible. The rope is too snug. She withdraws her hand and says "Poor Robert has come all this way to meet his Mistress and when I try to reward him with a nice hand job he complains."

"No" I shout into the gag and shake my head vehemently side-to-side. The rope burns my forehead and I stop the movement. "I'm not complaining" I say but it's of no use. She's playing a game and I'm supposed to react like this.

"I forgot that you prefer men; when I beat your wife's pussy raw and show her the videos I made I'll own her too."

"What videos?" I ask.

Whap. "Ow! Fuck!" I yell as my cockhead stings. Thwap, thwap, thwap. "Oh fuck" I exclaim into the ball gag. My cock head stings and burns like hell.

"Oh that's nothing like it's going to be very soon" she says and steps into my view for the first time.

She is incredibly beautiful. Her pictures do not do her justice and I feel my cock harden as I gaze upon her.

She holds the long object upright and smacks its tail into her gloved hand. It's a riding crop and the fact that she showed it to me makes my cock throb. "Is that hard on for me or Master Tom?" she asks.

"You Mistress" I say quickly.

She smiles and then exhales sharply and the crop disappears from view. Her voice emits a very high pitched shrill just as I realize she has struck my cock head with the crop once more. "Ow!" I whine into the ball gag. The sting is unbearable and I grimace until it subsides.

Just as the pain wears off I hear more cracks of the crop tail landing squarely on the head of my cock. The pain is intense and I begin to scream as the cracks keep coming. Each one is delivered with sincerity, intentionally inflicting as much pain as possible. Her pace is steady and she is unmerciful. Even as I feel my eyes brim with tears Mistress continues her delivery. The stinging is constant and I feel its wrath burning a path all the way to my fingers and toes.

"Please Mistress" I scream into the gag. "Please stop, it hurts!"

"Oh shush Robert. You know you want this. I want it too. You in pain turns us both on. You're still hard as a rock do you even know it?" she mocks.

My cock is burning and I can't tell if I'm hard or not. Her presence excites me and looking at her makes my heart race.

"Ask me for more" she says.

"No please Mistress" I beg and shake my head side to side. Again the rope burns my forehead.

"You're doing so well Robert. I'm so wet and turned on. I want your cock burning hot before you fuck me."

I look at her without saying a word and wonder if I heard her correctly. Did she just say she wanted me to fuck her? As I continue to look at her she slowly licks her lips and says "Is my slave boy ready to prove his worthiness to his Mistress?"

The moment I nod, she says "oh goody" and then the pain rains down like never before. The head and the shaft are beaten with alternating cracks that heat my cock immediately and as my mouth screams into the gag my brain wonders how much I can really take. In seconds the burn is back and I feel its heat reach to my fingers and toes again. More cracks follow and I hear each one loud and clear as my brain registers the increasing strength of pain emanating through my cock. It is unlike any self-inflicted whipping I'd done with her during the countless phone sex sessions leading up to this moment. In this circumstance I have no defenses and she is in the driver's seat, taking me and her on a ride I'll not soon forget.

Her crop moves so quickly that it becomes a visual a blur. Each pass whirs as it slices the air before me. I don't know how she keeps it up. Surely her arm and wrist must tire eventually. I feel tired. My brain is screaming and my body is so tense. There is nothing I can do and yet I hold on as though I'm on a ledge and I can't let go or I'll fall and perish. She stops for a moment and as she stares into my eyes she moves the crop's tail to her crotch and then rubs herself with it. Mischief and lust stare back at me and I actually feel my erection flex.

"Slave boy has an impressive cock" she says in a rising pitch. "Look how wet I am" she says and holds the tail to my eyes. Clearly it is wet with her juice. She moves the tail closer and I can't see it, I feel it on my upper lip. "Kiss it" she begins. "Kiss it to show me you want to taste it." Our eyes meet and she nods as I begin to kiss the ball gag and hope that the action convinces her I want to taste her. The ball is wedged tightly into my mouth but somehow I manage to poke my tongue tip out the right corner and Mistress sees it. "Oh my God, I can see your tongue. Stick it out further while I replenish the crop with more of my juice. Quickly she presses the flap to her pussy and rubs it back and forth several times. "You make me feel so nasty Robert" she says in another rising pitch. Then she raises the freshly coated crop to my mouth and touches it to the tip of my tongue. Most of the flap rests on my face and though I can smell her scent I'm not sure I taste it. Still, the moment feels intimate and I feel privileged to serve her in person.

All of a sudden she drops out of view and I feel her grasp the base of my cock with her gloved hand. Her grip is strong and a moment later it feels like she's touching the head to her face. "Oh God it's so warm" she squeals. Her excitement turns me on and I flex my rod in her hand. "Yes Robert, show me how hard I make you." I continue to flex as she moves her hand downward until it is below my balls. There she grasps the base and moves her wrist upward. As she does this my ball sack lifts and my balls hang in the smaller space. Next, her grip moves upward until I feel my balls compress at the end of the sack. It is not yet uncomfortable but intensity has certainly increased and my cock feels as hard as ever.

I think I'm relaxed but all that changes in a heartbeat as her teeth sink into the sensitive underside of my cockhead. "Ow" I scream into the gag as she pulls at the skin until it escapes her teeth. "Fuck what are you doing to me?" I scream.

Her lips plant a soothing kiss on the tip of my cock and soon I feel the head go into her mouth. The warmth and wetness feel incredible and I relax again. Pleasure is soon replaced with pain again as this time I feel a sharp pinching of the skin on the very top side of my cock head. The pain is excruciating and I curl my toes in disbelief over what is happening to me. The pain increases as she pulls on her grip until my skin scrapes as she lets go. "Ow fuck that hurts" I yell into the ball gag.

Mistress laughs."I've always wanted to try that" she says.

"What?" I ask her.

She reacts as though she understood something I said. "This" she says and then repeats the experience for me all over again as I scream into the ball gag. Quickly the task ends and she rises to face me once more. Her hands run up my chest until her fingers are about nipple height on me. There she stabs her fingers between the rope coils and stretches open a space large enough for her to grasp my nipples with her fingers and thumb. Immediately she pinches my nipples hard and tugs on them. The feeling is intensely pleasurable until she twists her grip and let go. "Oh fuck Mistress that hurts" I scream into the gag.

Her face is inches from mine as she whispers "before you go home I'm going to pierce these and put in thick heavy rings." Her face rises above mine as she steps onto something. Her body continues to rise and then it begins to descend as she presses her body to mine. In another moment I feel her pussy at the tip of my cock and then she slides down my shaft until she has engulfed me to the base. We are face to face again and she whispers "you feel incredible Robert."

Her legs wrap around me and the gurney and then she begins to move up and down my shaft. Her warmth and wetness soothe me into a relaxing peaceful lull that makes me feel privileged to be in this position. All the activity leading up to this moment becomes worth it just to experience her like this. The next time she reaches the base of my shaft I feel her fingers go between the ropes until she grasps hold of my nipples again. As she continues to move up and down on my shaft I feel her lean back until her arms are extended outward. Then she pulls on my nipples and uses the stretch as leverage while she slowly rocks her pussy up and down my shaft. There is strong tension on my nipples but I endure without a sound.

"Oh Robert this is so romantic. You're the perfect fuck doll."

I nod as she twists my nipples and makes me scream.

"I love the effect I have on your cock. You are so incredibly hard right now" she exclaims and rides me faster. Her pussy is super slick and though I'm enjoying her company I'm not really feeling much pleasure on the head of my cock. Still the visual and sounds she provides me are sufficient and I remain rock hard inside her.

As she starts to have an orgasm, her pupils reach upward and then her eyes close. She rocks her head back and forth and nearly knocks me out with an accidental head butt. The blow sets us both back but she recovers first and raises a single gloved hand to her forehead and pats it. She says "fuck that was intense" and starts to laugh. Slowly she begins to grind against me and this time I feel her pussy clamp down on my rod.

The friction she allows me is enough to get me off and as she works her way up and down my shaft this time I feel optimistic about my chances for a happy ending. The slower pace gives her a chance to feed my mind with more propaganda. "I want a baby and a trust fund" she begins. My eyes open wider. "You're going to give me both because you love me." As she finishes her statement her pussy is squeezing the head of my cock and she is moving up and down and around very slightly. The head only work is have incredible success at pleasuring my cock and I feel as though I'm about to cum. It's the most intense build up to an orgasm I've ever had and at the same time I am freaking out because I believe she does want to get pregnant and I know I'm not ready to be some kid's father.

"That's it Robert" she whispers. Her intimacy is sweet now. "Sugar baby wants a baby and a trust fund" she says again and this time she very slowly lowers herself all the way to the base of my cock. The impact on my cock is really intense and I try everything in my power to hold back from coming inside her. She moves her ass in a circular motion and then she rises just as slowly as she descended. I don't know how much more of this I can take and in desperation I try to sabotage her effort.

"I don't want to get you pregnant" I say into the ball gag and shake my head side to side.

"You're not going to lose me" she says. "When our baby arrives you will have left your wife for us already."

Again her pussy milks the top of my cock and this time I'm realize if I move our alignment and cum outside of her, there is a distinct possibility that my load will die before she can recover and slip me back inside her. So I pray for success in holding back one more time as sugar baby begins another slow descent to the base of my cock. Pleasure and agony feed my brain simultaneously. I don't want a kid but I do want her. She understands me better than anyone and she uses that knowledge to reach me and keep me. As she reaches the base and begins her ass wiggle back and forth, I look at her face and search for any clue that this intimacy is real and genuine and not some charade to mind fuck me once more. She looks at peace. Her smile is warm and friendly and that's when I feel my heart step in and shut down my brain.

A moment later my orgasm hits. The ejaculation is powerful. Ropes of hot cum rush into her womb and feed her eggs. The event lasts ten seconds or less and is completely satisfying. When it ends, I feel my erection wilt as I stare into her eyes. She still looks happy and she lowers her face to mine until our noses meet. Then she kisses me softly on the lips and says "hopefully that's the last time I ever have to fuck you."

She dismounts and then walks out of my periphery. Tears well up and fall down my face as a door opens and then slams shut a second later.

While I sob, her voice fills the room. She is on-speaker and her mood is dominant once more. "Fuck doll must watch and learn. Look at the window and enjoy what you see."

As I look at the window before me I see light inside the next room. The woman from before is still on the bed and this time she faces me on her hands and knees while two men pound away inside her from behind and below. I recognize her. She is my wife Carol and immediately I move on to the next stage of freak-out city. Why Carol is here and what she knows about me tops off my anxiety.

About one minute later Mistress walks into the room and takes charge with her voice and her presence. She is wearing a headset and microphone, a strap-on that looks huge and bobs impressively as she struts. On her legs are the same leather boots she wore in my presence a few moments ago.

She snaps her fingers and barks "Okay fellas, I'll take her from here." The man from behind complains that he has not cum to his satisfaction and Mistress tells him he can use her later. This seems to satisfy him and he departs the bed and exits the room. Carol starts to move off the other man and he holds her onto him. Her mouth opens as she takes pleasure in his advance. He too asks to bed Carol again and Mistress agrees. He lifts his upper body as though doing a crunch and Carol's body moves with him. As he rises upright, her knees rise until she is able to extend both her legs alongside him.

Mistress places her hands on her hips and I start thinking all hell is about to break loose. But nothing like that happens. Instead she smiles and appears contented to watch the action take place on the bed.

Carol's arms move around the man's shoulders and they kiss one another passionately. I watch in disbelief and listen as her moaning reaches the speakers in my room. When I turn to look at Mistress, she is looking through the window and says "I think Carol wants him to stay. What do you think?"

"Yes Mistress. I want him to stay. Please?" asks Carol.

I gaze in Carol's direction. Her hand cradles the back of the man's head. Her fingers comb into his short but thick hair. Her nails look freshly polished in hot pink. My dick is hard and I feel turned on and betrayed by this surprising revelation.

Over many calls, Mistress told me it would happen and I was clueless the entire time. I thought the plan was for me to go to Mistress and be collared first, then encouraged to break the news to my wife. That idea had merit on many fronts. It allowed me to get to know Mistress Noel and myself as her pain and pleasure slave and sugar daddy. As our conversations progressed I came to trust her more and more and ultimately I could not bare to keep anything about me from her. I needed to tell her all my secrets and even confidential information that I had not shared with anyone else, including my own wife. Trust is such a big deal in relationships and once you establish that, the boundaries seem limitless. We started with me sharing a face picture with her. Then we progressed to cam shows where I performed in the nude. One day I let her log into my email and a week later I gave her access to my checking account. We treaded lightly in these areas; she promised to just look and each time my trust in her grew exponentially. It got to the point that I did not feel the need to change my password after she had been in my accounts. The last thing I shared with her was my wife's website and that's how she must have met her.

"Oh fuck me daddy" yelled Carol.

I look up and see Carol's ankles locked together around the man's back. His muscular frame looks impressive. The front side must be spectacular. On each stroke in, his ass cheeks and hamstrings flex. The view fills my brain with envy and sadness because I don't have his talents and I'll never have the women or the responses they give him. And now he has added my wife to his list of trophies conquered. Still, I feel compelled to watch and listen.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
516 Followers
12