Victims And Volunteers Ch. 02

Story Info
Being a whore is better than being a drunken slut.
17.5k words
4.5
58.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,018 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Chapter 5

Julie smirked; it was nine thirty on a Wednesday and both Andrea and Kasie were going strong. She wasn't sure, but she could swear she heard Frank's heavy step coming up the stairs.

Sure enough, a moment later, he knocked on the door.

"Hi Mister Frank," Andrea greeted him, looking up from her coloring book.

"Sorry," Julie lied. "They went to Chucky Cheese with their grandmother and she let them both have Cokes with their dinner. It'll be hours before I can get them down."

She had been the one to give both girls the sugary sweet sodas; her mother had fussed about it to Julie, but Julie just smiled a secretive smile.

"That's fine," Frank smiled at Julie, and then nodded with his head toward the door. "Come see a minute?"

"Mommy will be right back; y'all don't get into nothing while I'm gone, all right?" she said and stepped out onto the concrete landing.

"Listen, cunt, Wednesday night is supposed to be my night," Frank angrily hissed, meaty paw squeezing Julie's right breast.

Julie's eyes nearly popped out of her head from the force of his grip.

"You fucking understand me?" he hissed, tightening his grip even more. "Huh? I don't know what kind of little game you think you're playing with me, but it's not going to work, hears?"

"Yes sir," she managed to gasp out, eyes watering from the pain.

"Them games might have worked with your husband," he said, twisting the breast in his grip. "But take a good look; I ain't your husband. I'm not going to put up with that kind of shit from some dumb ass whore."

"Yes sir," Julie whispered, sinking to her knees from his savage twist to her breast.

"Now, I'm coming back tomorrow night, hear? Tomorrow night and them kids better be in bed and you better be ready to entertain me, hear?" Frank asked and released her breast.

"Yes sir," Julie gasped out, new waves of pain stabbing through her flesh as the blood rushed in.

The next evening Frank was unsympathetic when Julie showed him the bruises his fingers had inflicted on her flesh.

"Let me tell you something," he said, easing his bulk down on her couch. "You try playing that shit on me again; it'll be the last time. I'll go get a bunch of day laborers and have your ass out on the sidewalk before you can even shit."

"You would..." Julie asked.

"In a heartbeat," he promised.

****

Julie lay on the couch; legs spread, and looked at the wall as Frank pounded his fat cock in and out of her.

"Sit up," Frank said suddenly, pulling his cock out of her slimy pussy with a 'pop.'

"Open wide," Frank said as he stood up.

Julie did and he pulled the condom off and began stroking his cock.

Here... It... Uh... Comes!" Frank wheezed and sends his semen spattering onto her face. He even managed to get a few strands into her hair, and then he casually wiped his cock across her face and shoved it into her open mouth.

"See you next week," he grunted after he had gotten dressed.

She didn't respond, just scurried to the bathroom.

She finished another fifth of vodka but couldn't drown her shame.

****

Wednesday night, she made sure that both Andrea and Kasie were in bed before nine o'clock. She debated whether or not she had time for a drink before he got there, but just as she reached for the bottle, his knock came.

He was gentle, asking her questions about the children, about any expenses she had incurred since the previous week, whether or not she'd heard from Mike. Then they shed their clothes and she flopped on her back.

"Got any, yeah, here we are," Frank muttered and pulled out her bottle of vegetable oil.

"What you need that for?" Julie asked, mildly interested.

Then she thought about it for a minute.

"Oh, no! You ain't sticking that thing up my ass!" she protested.

"Four hundred a month rent, a hundred utilities, another fifty bucks for cable, fifty for that telephone?" Frank asked, coating his cock with a handful of oil. "I can put my cock anywhere I want to."

He approached her, pushed her back onto her back, and then kicked a knee up onto the couch.

"Push them tits together for me," he ordered, wrapping them around his cock.

Julie strained her head, watching as he slowly fucked his cock between her two flabby breasts.

"Lick it when it comes out," Frank ordered and Julie strained to get her tongue to reach the cock head.

"Aw fuck yeah," he grunted and spewed his semen onto her chin and neck and breasts.

"Get yourself cleaned up then get your ass back here; we need to talk," Frank said, wiping his cock on her belly.

She ran to the bathroom and used a face cloth to clean her greasy breasts, neck and chin.

When she returned to the living room, he was already dressed and was sitting on the good cushion, the one that didn't have a spring threatening to pop through.

"Sit down, we need to talk," he ordered.

She perched herself on the edge of the couch, avoiding the spring.

"You're a whore," he began.

She wanted to argue but clamped her mouth shut.

"And not a very good one either," he went on.

She clenched her jaws and her fists tightly.

"Ever hear of the 'girlfriend experience?'" Frank asked her. "Know why it's not called the 'wife experience?' Because no one in their right mind would pay for the wife experience. A girlfriend gets herself dressed up, puts on make up, and tries to look nice for her man. A girlfriend does whatever the fuck she can to make her man feel good."

He smirked at her puzzled face.

"A wife doesn't even bother shaving her legs; why should she? She's got her man. She thinks she can just flop on her back maybe once a week and that should be good enough for him. Then she gets all bitchy when he's had enough of her shit and gets herself the best fucking lawyer she can, hoping, even in a No Fault State like Louisiana, that she'll bleed the mother fucker dry," he went on.

"You; I'm paying you for the girlfriend experience but I'm getting the wife experience," he said. "Fuck, look at you; ever hear of putting on a little make up? Huh? Ever think maybe you might want to maybe get a little dressed up? Think maybe you ought to be a little more active, rather than just flopping on your fat ass and saying 'come on, get it over with.' Huh?"

She opened her mouth, and then closed it, having nothing to say.

"That thing between your legs? Guess what, Sweetheart? It ain't made out of gold; it's made out of flesh, just like every other twat in the world," he said. "And guess what? It ain't magic either; it's human."

He got to his feet.

"Honey, I know you don't want to be a whore; well tough shit, you are, get over it," he coughed, reaching for a cigarette.

He shook one out, then put it back into the pack.

"You know the girl downstairs?" he asked. "Tori?"

She shook her head no.

"Of course you don't," he sneered. "Fuck if you could bother to be interested in anything outside of yourself, huh?"

He smirked as she shifted her bulk to the other cushion, away from the offending spring.

"Anyway, she's a whore too," he said. "Ever wonder where I go after I leave here?"

"I um, I just thought you went home," she admitted.

"Fuck, I get here at nine; I don't leave here until one, two o'clock in the morning," he growled. "Tori make sure I stay. She don't act like she's doing me a favor; she acts like I'm doing her the favor. She don't act like sunshine leaks out of her box; she acts like sunshine comes out of my cock."

He again shook a cigarette out and put it between his lips.

"She takes the time to clean herself up, puts on a little make up, even gets dressed up; knows I got a thing for them garter belt things?" Frank said, lighting the cigarette. "Fixes me a drink; got a fifth of Johnny Walker Black, fixes me a drink, takes my shoes and socks off, rubs my feet, makes love to my feet while I have my drink."

He opened the door.

"You need to take the time, go downstairs, get to know her, get a few lessons from her; think of it as 'Whore one oh one' or something," Frank said and stepped out, blowing a stream of cigarette smoke. "And she's got a little girl too; just turned five. Do Andrea some good to have a little friend she can play with, even if y'all are just whores."

****

"And is she real nice, Mommy?" Andrea was asking as she skipped along her mother.

"Damn, Andrea, I don't know; I never met her," Julie snapped. "

She wanted a drink; there had been less than half the fifth of vodka; that was gone in three drinks.

Franks words still burned her ears; 'even if y'all are just whores.'

She paused in front of Apartment 2, the apartment right underneath her own, steeled herself, and then knocked on the door.

A moment later, an attractive young woman opened the door.

Her hair was black, long, hanging down to the middle of her back. She wore it parted on the right, letting it fall in front of the left side of her round face.

Her eyes were chocolate brown, large, open slightly in surprise.

Her skin was light brown, the color of caramel.

She stood, slightly taller than Julie, but was considerably slimmer than the bloated Julie. Her breasts appeared to be large behind a crisp linen blouse, her waist looked narrow, and her hips flared out very nicely. Her shorts were black, seeming to accent the light brown of her thighs and calves.

"Hi, I'm um, I'm..." Julie said.

"Oh, I KNOW who you are," the woman hissed hatefully. "Little Miss Julie 'my shit don't stink' Vogel."

Julie stared in shock at the stranger.

"I um, well, it's um, it's Chamblee now, do I know you?" she stammered.

"You don't remember me, huh? Well, I sure as fuck remember you, bitch," the woman snarled. "EW, Miss Bonham, why I got to sit behind an ugly n*gger? EW, Miss Bonham, I should be sitting in front of her; I'm smarter than some stupid n*gger! Remember any of that?"

Julie covered her mouth with her free hand.

"That's right, Victoria Underhill," the woman spat. Miss Bonham made us sit in alphabetical order and you pitched a fit. Had to put up with that shit the whole fucking fourth grade."

"Victoria, I am so, so sorry!" Julie whispered, still in shock.

"Sorry?" Tori laughed bitterly. "I went home every day, crying my ass off and you're sorry?"

"Victoria, I, what else can I say?" Julie stammered.

"You can take your fat white ass on the fuck away from..." Tori yelled.

Julie felt Andrea clutching her leg.

"I will," Julie promised. "I will take my fat ass some place else, but my daughter, Mr. Frank, he said you have a daughter; this is Andrea, I was hoping..."

Tori looked down into the frightened face of a smaller version of Julie.

At Isabella Underhill's fifth birthday party, there had been four people; herself, her mother, Mr. Frank, and Isabella. Tori looked back up into the pleading eyes of Julie and glared.

"Yeah, I got a daughter; Isabella; she's five," Tori said.

"Andrea's four and a half," Julie said, trying to push Andrea closer to Tori.

"I hear the 'N' word come out of your kid's mouth, I swear to God, I will pick up a brick and beat the white right off of you, you hear?" Tori snarled at Julie.

"You got it," Julie agreed.

"Isabella!" Tori called out.

"Yes ma'am?" A light skinned girl asked from behind Tori.

"Someone to see you," Tori said, stepping aside slightly.

The two girls regarded each other silently.

"You like Barbie?" Isabella asked finally. "Mr. Frank got me a Barbie for my birthday."

"I don't know, I don't have no Barbies," Andrea admitted.

"Why don't y'all go to your room?" Tori asked sweetly. I'm sure Andrea would like Barbie once she gets to see her."

"Okay, I um, I live right upstairs..." Julie said as her daughter followed the other girl into the apartment.

"Oh no, nuh uh, I ain't watching your kid for you!" Tori spat. "You carry your fat ass in here; keep an eye on your own kid."

"Oh, um, okay," Julie stammered and entered the apartment.

The floor plan was identical to her own apartment. But Victoria Underhill's furniture was much nicer. The couch was a light floral velveteen as was the matching recliner. The television was mounted on top of a entertainment center. An expensive looking stereo was on the shelf underneath the television, and there were several movies and CDs next to the small speakers.

The dining room area of the living room/dining room area was heavy looking; the four chairs also looked sturdy. Next to the door was a heavy looking china cabinet.

"Guess you might as well sit down, let me just finish this up," Tori snapped and Julie saw that there was a small desk in the corner, hidden next to the china cabinet.

Tori sat, typed very rapidly, then sat back and waited a moment.

"Mommy, look!" Andrea squealed, running into the living room.

She clutched a Barbie doll in her hands.

"I want one, please?" she begged.

"Well, not right now, but just as soon as I can," Julie promised.

She wondered if her mother had somehow held onto her old Barbie dolls from her own childhood.

"And see, you can..." Andrea explained what you could do with a doll.

"Can you do my hair like that?" Isabella asked, pointing to Andrea's French braid.

Julie had quickly done Andrea's hair that morning; the girl needed a good hair washing but Julie hadn't felt up to it. So, a quick comb then twist, and Andrea looked just fine. Kasie's hair was far too curly to worry about, so Julie left her hair alone.

"If your mommy says it's okay," Julie agreed, looking at Tori.

"Go ahead; I'm waiting for this upload to finish," Tori said.

Julie put Kasie down on the carpeted floor and positioned Isabella.

"My goodness, your hair is so soft!" Julie complimented the girl.

"Thank you," both Tori and Isabella responded.

"And there, my goodness, that's a lot of hair, huh?" Julie said, finishing the thick braid. "Got a rubber band?"

"Wait, Tori said and got to her feet.

She returned with a hair band and Julie twisted it around the end of Isabella's long, dark hair.

Satisfied, the two girls ran off. Kasie just sat on the floor, looking around her.

"You, um, you want some coffee?" Tori finally asked.

"Oh God, I haven't had coffee in, yeah, I'd love a cup," Julie agreed.

"I got this coffee maker, makes one cup at a time, just one cup instead of you know a whole pot, you know how coffee kind of goes bad after a couple of hours?" Tori said from the kitchen.

Yeah, why I quit making it," Julie agreed. "Mike would drink one, maybe two cups then leave it there and it would taste like battery acid by the time I got around to it."

A moment later, Tori entered, carrying a mug. She indicated the table and Julie got up from the comfortable couch. Kasie did not move, just sat, staring at nothing.

"You um, think she might want some juice or..." Tori said, indicating Kasie.

"I didn't bring any extra diapers; wasn't sure if we'd be staying," Julie said in a low voice. "She has anything to drink; she'll be tinkling in a minute."

"Oh," Tori said, putting the mug down next to a sugar bowl and cream pitcher.

She returned a minute later with her own mug.

She looked over at Kasie, then frowned at looked at Julie.

"Um, she hasn't moved an inch; she okay?" she asked, nodded with her head toward Kasie.

"No, no she's not," Julie said, pursing her lips. "Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome. Severe brain damage."

She took a sip of her coffee.

"This is, um, this is great," Julie offered.

"Not bad for a stupid n*gger, huh?" Tori asked.

"Again, Victoria, I am so sorry about all that," Julie whimpered.

"My dad's mom was African-American, so my dad was only half African-American," Tori said, abruptly stirring in a heaping spoonful of sugar. "And my mom's white, so I got almost as much white in me as you do."

"I don't know what else I can say..." Julie weakly said.

"And Isabella's dad? One hundred percent white; makes her one eighth African-American," Tori went on.

"And she's a beautiful little girl," Julie offered.

"But if they don't have 'mixed race' on the paper I still got to check that little fucking box says she's African-American," Tori spat out.

Julie didn't know what to say, so she just sat in uncomfortable silence.

"You? You don't even have to worry about none of that shit; you just check 'white' and la de dah, you can go on your merry ass way," Tori said.

"Want another cup?" Tori asked when Julie put her empty cup down.

"No, no, I think we better get out of your hair," Julie hurriedly said.

"Yeah, well I got to get back to work," Tori agreed.

"But listen, thank you; the coffee was good," Julie said, getting to her feet.

"Yeah, well..."

"Andrea! Come on honey, time to go!" Julie called out.

"Aw!" two little girls whined.

"Look, I tell you what," Tori said. "They're having fun; they ain't bothering me none; why don't you let her stay here? I'll bring her upstairs, say, after lunch? We usually just have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a fruit cup. That okay?"

"You sure?" Julie said, grabbing Kasie just as Kasie decided to try to grab one of Tori's CDs.

"Yeah," Tori nodded.

"Thank you," Julie said sincerely.

****

On their next meeting, Julie broached the subject of Frank Carrecci.

"Makes me wish every night was Wednesday," Tori said, sipping her coffee.

"You um, really?" Julie said, surprised.

I had eight maybe nine," Tori mouthed the word 'dicks' and smiled. "Most of them was just boys, didn't know what they was doing."

Julie had to agree; most of her countless cocks hadn't known what they were doing either.

"Frank takes the time make sure I'm ready before he" she mouthed 'sticks his cock in me' and looked over her shoulder to make sure that Isabella and Andrea were safely out of earshot. "And the size of his..."

She held up her hands nearly a foot apart.

"That's what I'm talking about!" she laughed.

"Really?" Julie looked at her, shocked.

To her, Frank Carrecci was a fat, smelly, disgusting pig, barely worthy of being called a man. To Victoria Underhill, though, Frank Carrecci was a very desirable man. It was obvious that she adored him.

"Look, what you got between your legs? It ain't nothing special," Tori said bluntly. "You got one; I got one, hell, even Old Lady Lewis in the next building over? She's got one."

She again looked over her shoulder but the two girls were playing quietly with their dolls.

"So, you got something between your legs, something he wants," Tori went on. "But him? He's got something you need."

"What?" Julie asked, slightly confused.

"That's right, he's got something you need," Tori affirmed. "A roof over your head. And let me guess; he's also paying your electric bill, your cable bill, right?"

"Yeah," Julie agreed.

"Okay, you got something he wants," Tori repeated. "But it ain't nothing special just because it's between your legs, but he's got something you need. Act like what you need is right there, right there between his legs."

She leaned a little closer to Julie.

"Act like it's the best thing you ever had, before you know it, it IS the best thing you ever had," Tori confided.

Again, Tori looked over her shoulder. Kasie sat on Julie's lap, staring at the pretty salt and pepper shakers on the table.

Tori stepped to the side, out of sight of the two girls.

"Now, I try to make what I got a little special," Tori said and unzipped her shorts.

"Julie stared at the hairless mound between Tori's legs.

"As much as that man loves," Tori mouthed the words 'eating pussy' and pulled her shorts back up. "I give him one he really likes eating.

Tori giggled at the sight of Julie's stunned face. She grabbed their mugs and danced into the kitchen.

Moments later, she returned with two mugs of coffee and put one in front of Julie.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,018 Followers