Victims Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

They were classic porn shots, beginning with a naked Jeannie sprawled on a bed with her legs spread wide apart. There were close-ups of her pussy with her pubic hair brushed aside so that her labia were visible. There was a series showing a penis, presumably Paul's, going progressively deeper into her vagina. Another showed the same penis moving ever deeper into her ass. Several showed Jeannie's face with Paul's penis in her mouth. The final picture was a close-up of her open pussy with cum dripping out of it. In every photo her eyes were closed and there was no expression on her face. She looked unconscious, and she was certainly not aroused.

Jeannie began to tremble. "Paul only showed me five of the pictures. I had no idea he had so many. I didn't even know he'd . . . put his penis inside my behind that day! I was sore and didn't know why. Oh God!" She clung to me as sobs shook her body. It was the most true intimacy we'd shared in several months. I asked her why she'd said "that day" about the anal sex, and she admitted that he'd made her do it again after that. Not only had Paul fucked my wife, but he had taken her anal virginity! I felt less and less like a husband - and less and less like a man.

Jeannie said the pictures Paul had shown here were indeed in the collection we'd just seen. She pointed them out. "Okay. How the hell did he get these pictures in the first place? Why did you start you fucking him?"

Jeannie explained how Paul had managed to blackmail her. When she was finished telling me everything, it was all I could do to keep from heading back over to his office and killing him. Paul was a predator. Several months after Jeannie and I had started our silly feud, Paul had talked to her while she was shopping for groceries. "He asked me to meet him for coffee, and I did. It was nice to talk to a man again.

"Paul could sense what was wrong, and I admitted that we were having troubles. He was sympathetic, and he told me that he was experiencing the same thing with his wife. He suggested that we go to an apartment that was nearby so that nobody would overhear us talking about the personal details of our lives."

"Jeannie, that was just, plain stupid!"

Jeannie lowered her eyes. "I know. But I . . . I really felt so much better because I was talking to him. You and I, well we weren't talking at all. "We talked about our marriage problems, and I started to feel better. Paul was the perfect host. Understanding, sympathetic, and supportive. When he offered me a drink of juice, I took it. Almost immediately I felt dizzy, and then I blacked out. I woke up with a terrible headache. Paul was . . . having sex with me. I tried to push him off, but I was still groggy and . . . and he finally finished. Then he took that picture of . . . of my crotch. He told me that the drug would wear off and the headache would go away. "He showed me five of those pictures, and then he hid them somewhere. He told me that he would show them to all my friends and . . . and to you . . . unless I agreed to . . . keep coming back to . . . to fuck him. I didn't want you to find out, so I did. Every two weeks. At the apartment. And he always took more pictures. Ones that were worse than the first ones. I couldn't get free.

"There's something terrible that I know you're going to be able to tell from seeing the pictures. He said that my body belonged to him. Not to me or to you."

"God, Jeannie! That's the way I've been treating you since the party!" I said. "Just a body! Not even a person!" I felt both a terrible rage and incredible guilt.

Jeannie took a couple of deep breaths before continuing. "Jim, it's much worse. He never wore a condom."

The thought of Paul ejaculating into Jeannie's womb was beyond pain. Jeannie sobbed against me as I gathered my thoughts. "You must have been having sex with Paul during your most fertile times for several months. I'm just glad he didn't get you pregnant."

Jeannie looked me directly in the face. "Jim, he did get me pregnant and I got an abortion. But how could I tell you? We weren't having sex. What could I have said? I killed one of my own babies because of him! Otherwise you would have known I was having an affair!"

I held Jeannie for several minutes while she cried. She opposed abortion, but she had felt she had no choice. She had violated yet another of her moral beliefs. I couldn't believe how much damage Paul had done to her - and to us. We still hadn't looked at most of the pictures in the manilla envelope, so things were going to get worse. We both knew it, she more than I.

After a few minutes we were both reasonably composed, and I picked up the second set of pictures. Jeannie begged me to wait to look at that set, so I reluctantly agreed. I set them aside, and picked up the third set.

We looked at the next several sets, each taken two weeks apart. Jeannie was not drugged and obviously very much awake in every shot. Several showed closeups of her pussy with Paul's shiny penis at various depths inside her. Three showed her licking his penis, a happy smile on her face. One showed Paul's penis in the foreground with her cheeks and tongue covered with cum. Four showed her on hands and knees being fucked doggy-style. Half-a-dozen showed her with his penis in her anus. Several showed her screaming, presumably in climax. One shot was a view between her legs showing her face and breasts, with cum dripping out of her gaping pussy. She had an incredible smile on her face.

I couldn't really tell how large his penis was, but it was at least as big as mine. I couldn't help thinking about that as I looked at the pictures. Call me insecure. You're right. One thing was odd. There appeared to be something black wrapped around the base of his penis in some of the pictures.

Jeannie was sobbing so hard she was shaking, and I didn't think she should look at any more of the pictures for a few minutes. I had other issues of my own anyway, so I asked her about the party. She said that Paul had given her several drinks while they danced, and that she had gotten really dizzy. She didn't remember either the dancing or going into the bedroom. She remembered having sex, but she was used to having sex with Paul. She was confused and thought they were at the apartment. Paul had used her so many times that he knew exactly how to get her to climax. Afterwards she had still felt really dizzy from all the alcohol. Then I had burst in and her world had collapsed.

My ego really couldn't handle the fact that Paul could get Jeannie to climax while he fucked her. "Jeannie, I don't understand how . . . how you could let him . . . God! How you could let him bring you to orgasms! I HEARD your screams, and it was the same as when . . . when we make love." I didn't mention that I'd never heard her scream so many times. That really hurt, and I simply couldn't share that pain with her, even though I was demanding that she share everything with me. Paul's sexual prowess further diminished me as a man and husband.

Jeanie started to cry. "Jim, I did resist him. The second week when he blackmailed me into coming back and having sex with him, I just lay there while he . . . he fucked me. He took more pictures. He didn't know how to get me to lose control, and I managed to keep from letting go. He finally finished and left me alone, and I lay there and felt his . . . his semen dripping out of me. I felt so dirty, but I still had part of my dignity intact. I thought . . . I hoped that he wouldn't have sex with me any more if I didn't respond. And then it would be over. And you would never find out."

Jeannie paused to gather her thoughts, and I wondered how bad the rest of the story was going to be. "I thought I could go home, but . . . he took me into another room and made me sit on some kind of saddle. There were two . . . greasy dildos sticking up. He made me sit with one in my vagina, and the other one went into my . . . my anus. He strapped my ankles under the saddle so I couldn't get off. Then he put some kind of a ball-thing in my mouth so I couldn't make much noise."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "Jim, I was really afraid! There were rings on the wall. He tied my arms to them so that they were pulled away from my body. Then he put some kind of cup-things on my breasts. They had wires that he plugged in on the saddle. He even blindfolded me. I was completely helpless. I screamed for him to let me loose and I'd do anything he wanted, but he couldn't understand what I was saying with that ball in my mouth.

"Then the saddle started vibrating. The dildos went in and out of me, and they twisted, and they vibrated. There was something rubbing against my clitoris. The cups on my breasts sent electric shocks through my nipples and they sucked and relaxed my breasts over and over. Everything kept changing. I never knew what was coming next. I almost fainted from the pain. I know I screamed.

"But my body . . . betrayed me. I couldn't resist all of the stimulation, and I felt myself starting to climax. I thought it would end after that, but it didn't. It just went on and on. It felt like every muscle in my body was pulsing when I . . . I came. Paul said he kept me fastened to the machines for more than three hours. He didn't release me until I was so weak I just hung there without responding. By that time all I felt was pain again, but I couldn't even groan.

"I remember hearing Paul laugh when I lost control of my bladder a couple of times when I couldn't control the intensity of my . . . my responses. When he finally pulled me off the saddle, I couldn't keep from . . . emptying my bowels. I just lay on the floor in my mess. I couldn't even get up to crawl.

"An hour or so later Paul woke me and made me sit in the shower so that he could clean me up. He had completely destroyed the core of me . . . my sense of who I was. My dignity. My vagina and anus didn't completely close until the next day. I was so afraid you would see me like that and . . . "

I held Jeannie as she cried. "I could barely stand, but he made me clean the mess I'd made in the room. And the machine, too. The entire time he gloated about how he had watched as my body had climax after climax, almost without stopping. Even though my jaw hurt because of the ball he'd put in my mouth, he made me give him a blowjob. Then he really threatened me.

"He told me the next time he . . . he fucked me that I was going to show him what I liked so he could get me to have orgasms. If I refused, he would put me back on the machine and leave me there twice as long. I had two weeks to think about it. I didn't want you to ever see any of those . . . those pictures, so I went back two weeks later.

"Jim, I couldn't endure that machine again! I HAD to show him how to pleasure me. The things you do. Jim, I'm so sorry, but I didn't think I could survive another time on that machine!"

I got up and paced back and forth. I'd been playing a silly sex game with Jeannie, trying to get her to beg me to fuck her. In the meantime Paul had been spraying his jism into her twice a month. He even got her pregnant. But he was also giving her the kind of sex she liked! With orgasms! And I was deliberately trying to avoid being suspicious so that I wouldn't have to deal with the knowledge that another man had his prick in my wife! I kept pacing until I began to calm down.

"I've got to see for myself what happened that second week, Jeannie. Let's look at those pictures."

The first few pictures were like the first set, only Jeannie had her eyes open. Paul was fucking her, but the look on her face was disgust and fear, not passion. Then I got to the first picture of her on the fucking machine. She was difficult to recognize. Her wrists were tied to rings on the wall so that her arms were held straight out from her body. Her fists were clenched. Her eyes were wide open in her terror.

In the next one, Jeannie was clenching her eyes tight, either in pain or excitement. One picture showed a closeup of liquid spreading out over the saddle, and I assumed it was urine after she had such an incredible orgasm she lost control. Paul had told me that the machine had really gotten her off, hadn't he? And hadn't she confirmed it?

In a later picture, Jeannie was still on the machine, but head was drooping on her chest and her body was only upright because she was hanging by her arms. In the final picture in this set, she was untied and lying on the floor in a pool of liquid, presumably her own urine, with the fucking machine visible behind her. Diarrhea had smeared her thighs and was running under her. She was completely limp. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was hanging slackly open. Her cheek was in her own pool of urine but she was just lying there. It was exactly as she had described it a few minutes earlier.

I looked back through the sets from the weeks following her session on the fucking machine. I could clearly see that Jeannie was actively participating as Paul fucked her, and it was plain that she was having orgasms. Lots of them. I no longer felt like her husband, but I knew she needed me to be exactly that. So I held her as she cried. I couldn't put the thought of Paul's giving her great sex out of my mind. That bothered me more than his getting her pregnant, since pregnancies could be terminated. How could she ever forget her sex with Paul?

"Jeannie, there is one last set of pictures. From the week before the party. What am I going to see?"

"I'm so sorry!" She whispered. "There was when I . . . I had sex with the other man. And Paul took pictures."

I felt heat, and I snapped. She hadn't just fucked a stranger, but she'd had an audience! That reminded me of what Paul had said when I caught them, and those memories flooded my brain. I jumped to my feet. So much adrenalin was racing through me that I was shaking. I had to leave the room to keep from hurting her. I suddenly felt like killing her. And Paul. And anybody else who got in my way. "Murderous rage" does not begin to describe what I felt.

Jeannie had told me that there had been another man, but I'd been so fixated on Paul that I'd almost forgotten about it, well, completely repressed it to be accurate. I'd seen Paul in bed with her, and I'd seen photos of him fucking her, and I'd barely managed to keep from doing something terrible. I didn't know how I could deal with seeing what was probably going to be worse than anything I'd yet seen. She fucked somebody while somebody else watched and took pictures!

I threw up in the powder room toilet, and that finally calmed me down. Perhaps fifteen minutes later I returned to the kitchen. Jeannie and the envelopes were exactly as I had left them. "Okay. Tell me."

Jeannie sat at the table and I leaned on the stove, facing away from her. "The last time I went to the apartment - the week before the party when you were out of town - there was a tall man there with Paul. He called him Jack. They said I was going to . . . to fuck Jack while Paul . . . watched and took pictures. He seemed to be some sort of, you know, like his boss or partner or something. He didn't really order Paul around, but Paul was . . . sort of eager to do exactly what he wanted. He said something about Paul making a mistake by keeping me for himself. And he said he'd hurt me if I didn't . . . do the things he told me to do.

"His . . . His penis was so big he hurt me anyway. It took a long to time to get used to it. He made me . . . use my mouth to clean him . . . after . . . afterwards. And then the two of them . . . did something . . . I can't tell you! Afterwards I was so ashamed I nearly threw up and I didn't hear everything clearly. But I heard Paul say something to Jack about sending me out of town, and Jack said . . . not . . . not until he broke me in."

Now I had an better idea of what was going on. I suspected Jeannie had been on the verge of being forced into prostitution. I wondered how they thought they could do that without me finding out. I felt a sudden chill as I realized that I was expendable. They could have used our girls to maintain their control over Jeannie if they got rid of me. And with me out of the way, Jeannie would become more available as a whore. I didn't share these dark thoughts with her.

Instead I reached for the last set of pictures. The first one showed Jeannie on her back with Jack's penis poised to fuck her. I'd never seen one so large. No wonder it had hurt! The next picture showed the penis halfway in. She was screaming. Then there were several as she was fucked by Jack. Near the end in this set was one that showed Jeannie's entire body as viewed from between her legs. Her pussy was still open, and a huge pond of cum had dripped out of her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and she looked as if she had enjoyed the best orgasm of her life.

That one cut deeply into my sense of my masculinity, but the one just before it had been worse. Jack had pulled out of her, and she had arched her back and thrust her hips off the bed so that she could push his big penis completely inside her. Obviously she liked the feeling of having his huge organ all the way inside her body. In all the years she and I had been having sex, I'd never known her to do that with me. She'd never been so desperate to keep my penis inside her.

There were several pictures of Jeannie cleaning Jack's penis with her mouth. She hadn't mentioned that she had enjoyed doing it, as the pictures clearly showed. In each succeeding one, Jack's erection got harder and Jeannie's smile got larger. "You liked it, didn't you?" I asked as I handed the pictures to her. "Tasting your cunt on his penis. Making it get big again." She nodded and looked away.

The last few pictures showed Jeannie's pussy with Jack's large penis in it, and behind her, Paul's penis halfway into her anus. Both of them had fucked her at the same time! The fury on my face showed as I handed it to her. She blushed and looked down at her lap. "I didn't want to tell you about this, Jim. I COULDN'T! Jack took the picture as soon as Paul . . . As soon as he was in . . . inside me, too. Then they both . . . well, they fucked me . . . for a long time until they came."

Jeannie started to shake as she cried. I was afraid I knew why. "Did you . . . enjoy it?"

"God, Jim! I couldn't help it! Jack had already . . . you know, gotten me to climax with him. Then with Paul in my behind, I couldn't help . . . what happened."

I unclenched my teeth and asked in a throaty whisper through my tight throat. "What happened, Jeannie?"

Jeannie looked at me with a pleading look on her face. "I completely lost control, Jim! I couldn't stop the . . . my . . . my orgasms. They just went on and on until finally . . . until I felt both of them . . . I felt the . . . the wet rush of heat as they both . . . came inside me."

"But before that. With Jack. How . . . how . . . how could you have sex with somebody you didn't even know? A complete stranger?"

"I told them I couldn't, Jim. Not with Paul watching! But Jack said if I didn't have several good orgasms, they would know and put me on the machine. Paul knew exactly how my body responds, and I knew I couldn't fool him. At first I couldn't do it with Paul taking pictures and making comments, but then I managed to relax and I . . . I had a lot of orgasms with a complete stranger . . . ejaculating inside me.

"I couldn't help it. If I didn't enjoy it, I knew what they would do. So I . . . I gave him a really good fuck. Just like a whore, only I've heard that whores fake their orgasms. I'm sorry, Jim, but I couldn't do that and fool them - so I didn't try."

I didn't have to ask if it had been the best sex she'd ever had. The next picture showed a closeup of her crotch with streams of cum leaking from both openings. The last picture showed a closeup of her face, and it was obvious that she had just experienced something truly wonderful. I handed her the last picture. When she handed it back, she looked at the expression on my face, covered her face with her hands, and began to sob again. I went outside and sat on our patio. My marriage was ruined. My masculinity was completely gone. Paul and Jack had taken it.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers