Victor and Samuel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam moved one of his hands from the wall of the shower to his stiff rod. He wrapped his fingers around the hard member and began to stroke it up and down. His fingers gripping tighter with every return trip down. "Harder baby," he pleaded with Victor.

Victor increased the tempo and his balls began slapping Sam's ass as he pounded harder and faster. "God your so tight. Oh fuck Sam. . ."

Sam continued stroking his cock. He heard the sound of his lover's voice and knew he'd be feeling the hot seed coat his hole. "Can you come for me baby?" he asked. His voice was raspy and full of heat.

"Want it? Want my come?" asked Vic; not once did he ease up on the ass-fucking he was bestowing on his lover.

"Yes!" Sam shouted back. "I'm gonna come soon lover. Give me your come," he said.

Victor slammed several more hard thrusts and groaned out, "Don't come yet Sam. . . I want to drink. Don't co. . ." Victor could no longer think or speak as he shot his seed into his lover's ass. The thick rope buried itself inside Samuel and Victor continued fucking him until the last shuddering release was pulled from his balls. He pulled his cock out and watched some of the white cream escape his lover's hole.

Sam felt the hot come coat his ass and he bit down on his lip. He grabbed his cock hard, held the come in his shaft and turned around. Vic was already on his knees, his mouth open, and his hands ready to take over where Samuel left off.

The hard cock Sam had been holding was soon in Victor's skilled hands. Three strong pumps and a firm squeeze on Sam's balls was all it took to bring out the liquid pearls that Victor swallowed over and over again. Sam's hips thrust forward as Victor's mouth pulled the gift deep into and let it splash and slide down his throat.

Eventually the two lovers were spent. They left the shower after they tenderly washed each other. The night was spent with arms embracing and bodies entangled.

12