Victoria and Geoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

How could he leave her in this state it wasn't fare? She needed his release, Victoria desperately needed him to cum now to feel his seed deep inside her she wanted so much to scream all this at Geoff but her mouth simply wouldn't work. Her brain took all action from her; it was simply telling her that Geoff was leaving her pussy, her own body told her to believe what she was feeling. Victoria felt like a prisoner in her own body and then he stopped and slowly started to force himself back into her again.

Her tears freely flowed down her cheeks now as relief washed across Victoria's mind and gave her control of her mouth again as a "yesss!" escaped her lips. Deeper he went, until both there bodies again touched. Victoria removed her arms from around Geoff's neck and held his ass. She held him there Victoria just wanted to feel him deep inside her, never again did she want to have that feeling of despair that he was taking himself out of her.

Geoff watched Victoria her features were almost childlike, he thought he saw fear in her eyes and when he was about to ask her if she was ok. She raised herself slightly, kissed him deeply and he was so lost in the moment, he forgot to ask. Geoff was now desperately resisting the urge to make up for eighteen months, Victoria deserved more. Slowly, he withdrew, at first her hands on his ass stopped him and then almost reluctantly she let go.

A wicked smile on his lips and he held her hands their fingers interlocked for a moment and both felt comfortable and incredibly at ease. He moved his body backwards now placing her hands on his penis. Victoria beamed a smile and her cheeks again flushed a bright red as her hands wrapped themselves around his manhood. She was not going to let go, this was her gift from Geoff and Victoria wanted it so much now. Quickly, she moved herself onto her knees still keeping one hand on his cock. Geoff raised himself knowing what she wanted.

Victoria devoured him, the taste of both of them now adding to her own excitement a slow groan escaped her lips as she desperately tried to force more of her lover into her mouth. Gagging a couple of times and then settling on a steady rhythm. Victoria could feel a trickle down her legs and inwardly she smiled, this man was doing this to her, this man who stole her heart and gladly gave it back in the form of his love and then she felt him twitch in her mouth.

Instinct took her now as she continued to work on him with her tongue, gently sucking him inwards at the same time, she knew he was close, she had a matter of seconds. Her hands went to Geoff's ass and pulled his body towards her. Her nose now buried in his pubic hair, Victoria ignored her gag instinct as his manhood went beyond it and started to grow in her mouth and then Victoria swollowed for her life as Geoff emptied his love down her throat.

Both were students of each others bodies that night. Geoff found that simply kissing her ears sent shudders down her body he learned that when he started kissing her from her knee and up to her pussy she was so wet in anticipation that he could spend hours tasting her nectar. Victoria's pleasure nub was so sensitive Geoff knew he could have her in orgasm within minutes and what an orgasm it was. He watched in awe that her orgasm was so powerful she would leave the bed bucking and screaming and then come to rest in the fetal position desperately sucking in air.

The next morning Victoria woke to an empty bed. Fear chocked her throat as she desperately scrambled out of bed and looked in the bathroom her panic now raising itself to almost uncontrollable levels. She didn't want to cry she desperately didn't want to cry and then she heard it, so faint a cough. Victoria rushed out the bedroom to find Geoff sat on the couch just as naked as she was, he looked up at her and smiled then frowned.

"Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost?"

"It's our first morning together, I expected to wake up next to you, when you wasn't there I wondered where you were."

Geoff smiled and held out his arm. Victoria walked over and snuggled into him, as he again read the paperwork from Mr. Chapman.

"I've got one major question for you, I know my answer, but it's a partnership as well as a relationship so I'm not going alone on this one."

Her cheeks flushed and she felt so proud at that moment.

"The business is a given, so we can dispense with the paperwork on that I will sign that when Mr. Chapman comes up with the new pre-nup, I will sign that as well. Now comes the difficult bit, marriage or rather the wedding, as sure as night follows day both your parents will want a big wedding to show you off and so daddy can work in a few deals know doubt."

"I'm willing to agree to the fancy wedding as in I will turn up and say I do. I won't want anything to do with the details, there seems little point, my opinion wont matter a jot and neither will your fathers. In return for me agreeing to this I want to take you away before then and marry you on the quiet and alone with strangers acting as witnesses. That will be our wedding for us and only us. The big fancy one will only be for your family since I don't have any the church is going to look rather top heavy in your families favor."

Victoria hugged him trying to hide her sigh of relief, just when she felt she could have no room in her heart for anymore love for this man, he goes and proves her wrong. She smiled and wondered to herself if he was going to do this to her for the rest of there lives. She blushed when her first thought was...yes!

"Are you having improper thoughts my wife to be? My lap just got damp."

Victoria went crimson and buried her face deeper into Geoff's neck her whole body shook as she desperately tried to stop her body doing what she knew was going to happen next. Victoria came again. Geoff laughed as his lap again got wet, her musk heightening both their arousal. Victoria giggled, shrugged her shoulders and keeping her head buried in his neck replied.

"You're an inconsiderate pig, my body's going into free fall here and all you can do is laugh."

"Didn't your research of me tell you, 'inconsiderate pig' just happens to be my middle name?"

"Then I think its best I choose the names for the children."

"Let's get you back to bed."

Geoff walked her back to the bedroom, his own erection making it plain why they were heading there; he smiled when he heard her say.

"Just make sure I wake up next to you this time."

The next morning did indeed find Geoff snuggled in close to Victoria. She herself spent the rest of the day with the biggest smile on her face. The appointment with Mr. Chapman had Geoff signing all the agreed forms. Geoff took Victoria away much to her mother's consternation that the wedding plans needed to be sorted.

"You had better sleep with one eye open buster," she warned.

The LA sunshine was beating down as they lay by the pool; even in her mood she had allowed Geoff to sun block her. There was no way she was going to let him get away with this Geoff smiled, quickly realized his mistake and put his hand over his mouth pretending to cough. Victoria spotted he was faking it and stuck her elbow into his ribs.

"I distinctly remember telling you where we were going for our wedding."

Again Victoria rose to his bait. He loved this woman so much and this gentle teasing between them had simply continued from college.

"Yes, I remember that conversation very well husband of mine. I believe your words were that we were going to Manhattan to get married so of course I packed accordingly. I think it was the last bit of the conversation you left out, the bit about it being Manhattan Beach in LA."

Victoria had timed it all to perfection as she watched Geoff cough and splutter into his drink's glass. She loved this banter and this man. It was that love that stopped her wanting to kill him when the plane landed in LA. She knew she should have smelt a rat when Daddy offered them the company jet. She had already talked to Mommy and in between bouts of laughter she knew she would take care of Daddy for her, although she had her suspicions that her own Mom was in on this as well. Sadly, Victoria couldn't be too angry with Geoff.

As soon as they got to the hotel she was ripping his clothes off as the door was shutting. She quickly figured out how to get her own back. Victoria took Geoff shopping with her. He then realized he may have shot himself in the foot with this one but when Victoria joined him on the balcony wearing her new bikini he knew things could only get more interesting with this woman. Looking at her in that bikini, he quickly realized that two weeks in LA wasn't going to be near enough time, the rest of their lives maybe, but not two weeks.

Peace of Minds Solutions Inc. started off a modest success much to the relief of both Victoria and Geoff. It allowed Victoria to split her time with the wedding plans and the business while Geoff got his feet under the table. Playing catch up on a business that started out being nothing more than a training aid was more hard work than Geoff had realized. Of course the going home was so much fun for the both of them. But that wedding day loomed ever so much closer, as did the anxiousness that started to etch itself onto Victoria's face. Every time Geoff tried to calm her down and get her to relax there would be another phone call from her Mom.

Then she would be off again. So it was more a sigh of relief that the 'big day' was finally upon them. True to his word Geoff turned up on time, and true to Victoria's old habits, she was late. Only this time on purpose. No one forgot the rings and everyone stayed quiet when the priest asked if anyone had any objection to these two getting married. Geoff suspected there were at least a few people that were on pain of death both from Victoria and her Mom if anyone dared. Victoria gave him a look that would have chilled snow when she noticed him smile at that thought.

The reception was held for four hundred people and Geoff knew five of those, he commented to Victoria that Daddy would be busy for the whole evening, where upon she stuck him in the ribs with her elbow and told him to behave and reminded him of his own promise. They both laughed and even managed the first dance without Geoff stepping on the wedding dress. It was late in the evening when Geoff was walking to the bar for a soda that the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He looked around the room, not really sure why.

It was then he spotted a far too distant 'friend' dancing with Victoria. The honorable Martin Tyler, late quarter back of the college football team and he seemed to be holding a very animated conversation with his wife, the bar now a distant memory. Geoff stood against a pillar and watched. After a few minutes Victoria grabbed Martin's hand and led him from the dance floor. Geoff being the inquisitive type decided this was his business and followed them down a corridor and stopped outside the room they were shouting in, whoever was the last one into the room didn't shut the door properly so he could hear everything clearly.

"Why the hell did you marry that idiot for? We were an item in college."

"No, you seemed to think we were an item in college." Victoria spat back.

"Well he better have a big dick because he hasn't got anything else going for him."

Geoff heard a slap, knowing Victoria as he did, he knew who was giving whom a slap.

"I will make this as plain and simple as I can so even you can understand. I'm in love with him he rocks my world and I will be the happiest woman in this world if were still married and fucking each others brains out when were both old and gray and as for the big dick remark you can't even get past saying 'take this bitch' to every poor girl stupid enough to jump into bed with you, so don't tell me you and your big dick are ever going to live happy ever after."

Geoff smiled to himself, he knew he didn't need to be here, Victoria could handle Martin Tyler very well and judging by the lack of retort coming from Martin there was more than a few comments hitting home in that room.

"Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to find my husband, hook my arm around his, and cum in my panties with the thought of what his going to do to me tonight when I get him into bed and Martin, we wont be seeing each other ever again will we?"

It was time to make a sharp exit for Geoff so he didn't get to hear what if anything Martin said in reply. Victoria came up alongside him as he was watching the dancing. He looked at her and she smiled, hooked her arm around his, and rested her head on his shoulder. Geoff kissed her head and said.

"With all that's been going on today I forgot to give you your present."

"No need, I've got my arm around my present, he isn't going anywhere in a hurry."

Geoff stood and waited, mentally he was counting down from ten, and he got to three before Victoria said.

"Ok, I give in what have you got me?"

Both laughed. Victoria punched him in the arm, tried desperately to feign anger, failed, and went back to hugging his arm again.

"I've talked with your Mom and she's going to cover for us while I show you, the car is already downstairs and waiting."

Victoria kissed Geoff and both snuck out of the reception, she didn't even get a clue when they got into the car, the driver just drove off as soon as they got in. Twenty minutes later they were outside their office block still clueless she followed Geoff into the lift and up to their office floor, the elevator doors opened and stood blocking there way was Hugo.

"Hugo, are you in on this as well? You and I will have to have a conversation regarding your family loyalties and your contract of employment."

Hugo laughed stood to one side and said.

"Miss Victoria, your forgetting your husband is now family and since I'm under orders to protect you at all times that's exactly what I'm doing. Enjoy your present Miss Victoria."

Victoria decided it was time to pout. Stood her ground and Geoff came to a sudden stop.

"Dammit, even Hugo knows what my present is. This isn't fair."

All Victoria and Geoff heard as the lift descended back down to the lobby was Hugo laughing. Geoff decided that gentlemanly valor was useless now so lifted Victoria over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and entered the conference room, putting Victoria's ass on the table as he set her down. The half light in the conference room added to by candles on the desk at the far end, soft music playing from the sound system, a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, and two glasses hanging upside keeping chilled by the bucket.

Suddenly, Victoria let out a scream as she realized why she was here and what her present was. Now in a bout of frenzied activity Victoria was pulling her clothes off for all she was worth. She beat Geoff by one sock.

"Take me my husband. I want to christen this boardroom table."

Slowly, Geoff started kissing Victoria's left leg, stopping to kiss every inch of her, Victoria moaned her body shuddered he moved over her mound and started down her right leg. Victoria grabbed his head stopping him.

"No you don't I'm going to be a puddle on this table if you don't get to the interesting bits and real soon."

Both giggled, Victoria lay back on the table lifting her knees and resting her legs onto Geoff's back channeling all his thoughts in one direction by moving her fingers down to her pussy lips. Victoria pulled her lips apart with two fingers and then pushed another part of her pussy with the other two, her clit sprang from its hiding place. Geoff pushed a finger into her then run his now wet finger over her clit. Victoria's body stiffened and in a gentle moan said.

"Oh God your going to torture me aren't you, I know your going to torture me. Just remember husband of mine when I've got you cock in my mouth it will be my turn. It's your choice."

The veiled threat from Victoria spurred Geoff on, he pushed slightly on her clit, Victoria moaned and dug her heels into his back, Geoff moved up more letting the full length of his tongue run over her clit Victoria's back arched and then slowly lowered itself back onto the table a sigh escaped her lips as she did. Geoff waited until she had settled again watching her panting stomach as he did. He ran his tongue between her pussy lips stopped mid way, parting them gently and sucked. Her sweet nectar filled his mouth. He drove his tongue back into her and she moaned, again filling his mouth.

Geoff moved his mouth over her clit and sucked it in running his tongue around it then over it. Victoria grabbed his head holding him there, refusing to let him leave, and spreading her thighs wider for him. With renewed effort he again run his tongue over her clit, it seemed to swell in his mouth the more he played with it. Suddenly, Victoria went stiff and she let out a scream. Geoff pressed on and continued to toy with her clit his tongue danced over it, again she came, and he wanted more, his mouth refusing to move from surrounding her pleasure nub.

He lost count of the amount of times he would plunge his tongue into her, forcing her onto another high, hearing her scream another orgasm. Sucking her juices from her only to be replaced with more, he loved drinking from that never ending well of pleasure. Finally, in her last desperate act to stay sane she pushed him away from her, Victoria's body now a panting sweating heap of jelly. Instinctively she moved her hands between her legs in a desperate attempt to protect her now hyper sensitive area. Lifting her legs her knees now to her heaving chest

Geoff moved up behind her, put his arm around her and held her. Victoria's body would sometimes twitch and she would moan as the after effect slowly subsided.

"I'm sorry Geoff, you're not getting in here tonight. That nearly killed me. Looks like we will have to come back again and have another go at christening our boardroom table."

Both smiled to themselves at that thought. Yes, this was going to be an interesting marriage.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers