Victoria’s Secret

Story Info
Jim resolves himself to uncover Victoria's secret.
6k words
3.29
91.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shinzon
Shinzon
3 Followers

The Mystery

It was a dismal Thursday afternoon, and Jim wasn't feeling too well anyway so he decided to leave work early. As he arrived home, Jim removed the mail from his mailbox and went inside to relax. After pouring himself a glass of red wine, he began sifting through the day's mail. He came upon one piece that particularly caught his eye. The business class envelope was addressed to his wife Victoria and appeared to be a billing statement from a women's lingerie shop. Jim pondered this for a few minutes. His curiosity got the best of him, and he opened the envelope.

Jim's assumption had been correct. More precisely, it was a statement for the purchase of multiple items from the previous month. Lingerie, lace panties and stiletto heels were just some of the items he noted. Jim was somewhat perplexed by this because he couldn't recall Victoria wearing sexy lingerie for quite some time. As a matter of fact, Jim thought their sex life had been rather sparse the last several months. The little voice in the back of his mind wouldn't be silent, and the more he thought about these things the sicker he became. He didn't know what it all meant, but Jim was resolved to get to the bottom of Victoria's secret.

The Investigation

Over the next several days, Jim made a methodical examination of their records, including their cell phone billing records, Victoria's payroll statements, her day planner, and their credit card, checking accounts, and other select billing statements. The compilation and correlation of the data presented an alarming story.

* Unexplained Purchases – Over the last 60 days, Victoria had purchased numerous items from a women's lingerie shop. Within the last 30 days, Victoria had purchased a vibrator and a dildo from an on-line adult superstore. Jim had physically located these purchases when he searched their bedroom. Victoria had not bothered to hide nor conceal them as they were in the dresser amongst her other belongings.

* Absences from Work - During the last two months, Victoria had taken either a half-day or a full day off from work every other week and it was always the same day, Wednesday. She had blocked out these times in her day planner as being out of the office, annotating each with a little smiley face.

* Mysterious Phone Calls – During her off days, Victoria always received a phone call from the same number between 7:30 – 8:00 A.M., some 30 minutes after Jim had left for work.

These astounding results unlocked a plethora of emotions. Was Victoria being unfaithful? Jim's mind screamed "Yes" while his heart whispered a reassuring "No." Jim needed to know the truth so he decided to take his investigation to the next level. The data suggested that Victoria would miss work again this Wednesday—two days from now. While struggling to keep his emotions in check, Jim began formulating his plan for that day.

The Discovery

Wednesday morning came rather quickly. Jim reluctantly got up and nervously prepared for work. On his way out, he looked deep into Victoria's big brown eyes, kissed her goodbye, and told her to have a good day at the office.

As Jim backed out of the drive, he waved goodbye, appearing as if he was taking his normal route to work. A short distance away he pulled into a local convenience store promptly turned around and returned to his subdivision, parking his car some 40 yards from his home.

Here, he was close enough to survey the situation but yet far enough away to be noticed. Jim sat sipping his coffee, butterflies fluttering in his stomach. As he waited, he wondered if all "stakeouts" were this unnerving.

Before long, a strange black Nissan Maximum parked directly across from Jim's house. A tall, medium built man exited the vehicle and began walking in that direction. Jim glanced at his watch and noticed that it was 8:25 A.M., so he anxiously dialed the mysterious phone number which he had extracted from the cell phone billing record.

The man paused, pulled out his cell phone and brought it up to his ear. From his own phone, Jim heard the man answer the call with a single word, "hello." Without saying a word Jim quickly cancelled the call and murmured, "Gotcha, you son of a bitch." He silenced his cell phone and put it away.

Jim watched Victoria greet the stranger at the door. Within seconds the man was gone from Jim's sight, now hidden within the confines of his home.

Jim sat there momentarily to collect his thoughts. Summoning his courage, he reluctantly opened the glove box, pulling out his 9mm Beretta pistol. Upon exiting the vehicle, he tucked the pistol into the small of his back and made his way covertly towards the back entrance of his house.

The Proof

When Jim entered the house, the fragrance of lavender flooded his nostrils. Under normal circumstances, he would have been delighted by this because he knew Victoria loved to burn scented candles, especially when she was in the mood. But today the aroma only fueled his anger.

Easing his way toward the half opened bedroom door, Jim could hear soft music and voices emanating from within. Jim took up a vantage point, which allowed him to see into the bedroom without giving away his position. Unfortunately, his mind wasn't quite ready for the surreal scene unfolding before his eyes.

Victoria stood confidently before the stranger, dressed in her newly acquired purple lace baby doll. The warm glow of the candles highlighted her exquisite features: big brown eyes, small perky nose, high prominent cheek bones, glossy full lips, deep golden tanned skin, and long reddish-brown hair. Her slightly curled, lustrous hair flowed down along her chest across the top of her 40 D breasts.

The lingerie accentuated her breasts and gave the stranger a great view of her ample cleavage. The flyaway nature of the lingerie did little to hide her incredibly sexy body, revealing her slim waist, taut tummy and navel which sported a diamond butterfly belly ring. Her mound was scantily covered by a pair of matching purple silk panties while a pair of black stiletto heels complimented her long toned legs. Victoria was indeed a beautiful woman by any man's standard, but today she had a particular demeanor about her—an air of confidence, beauty, and sensitivity.

Jim wondered if he should burst into the room before this went any further. After a brief moment of reflection, he decided to wait. After all, his heart needed proof. Would Victoria go through with this? His mind was already convinced she would.

Victoria began a slow seductive dance. She leisurely untied the lace string, allowing the baby doll to fall open. With the fullness of her breasts now revealed, the stranger took in a deep breath, his eyes fixated upon her nakedness.

Looking keenly at the stranger's face, she ran her fingertips and nails lightly across her breasts. She caressed each breast fully before rubbing, pulling and pinching her hardening nipples. Teasingly, she traced the outline of her light brown areolas with her fingertips.

With great poise, Victoria slowly turned around. Looking over her right shoulder, she smiled flirtatiously, allowing the baby doll to fall from her shoulders and arms. She wiggled her well-rounded bottom as she continued dancing. Her v-string panties didn't leave much to the imagination. A soft moan of approval escaped the man's lips as he intently watched her gyrations. Then, as if on cue, Victoria turned slowly once again, moving in closer to the stranger sitting comfortably on the edge of their bed.

Jim could easily understand how the stranger would become excited at the scene. Victoria's demeanor, attire and confidence were highly intoxicating to say the least. Without realizing it, Jim was rubbing his own cock as he witnessed the wayward activities of his wife. Once again he thought about interjecting but quickly dismissed the thought.

Victoria, now within arm's length of her visitor, smiled mischievously as she began to rub her silk covered pubic mound. The seductively slow gyration of her hips continued. The stranger misread these actions and reached out for her but quickly realized his error as she slapped his hand away. Victoria replied, "What's wrong baby, don't you like for me to play with my pussy?" The man remained silent as Victoria continued to stroke herself. She brought her fingers to her lips, tenderly sucking on them before returned them to the underside of her panties. With her free hand she pulled down the left side of her v-string exposing her triangle shaped pubic hair. The stranger now had a great view of her "undercover" activity.

Victoria expertly rubbed the length of her vulva with her long fingers. Her middle finger parted her lips, revealing her moistened pink clitoris. Taking each fold separately between her fingers, she squeezed firmly stimulating each side. "Umm," she moaned, beginning a gentle rhythmic up and down motion.

After a few minutes of tender caressing, Victoria's fingers moved to her clitoris where she began to rapidly rub her clit with tight circular motions. "Umm, that feels so fucking good", exclaimed Victoria. Sliding her middle finger deep into her womanhood, she began to finger herself. After multiple, slow deliberate stokes, she removed her hand from her now moistened pleasure center. Then, she sucked on her finger enticingly, giving the stranger quite a show. It was obvious from her facial expressions that Victoria was enjoying herself.

Sweat was running down Jim's forehead as he watched the rhythmic movements of his wife's hands. The sweat, a mixture of his nervousness and excitement, burned his eyes, causing him to momentarily snap out of his dreamlike state. Jim's mind knew that Victoria was committing adultery right before his very eyes, yet he remained mesmerized by the scene.

Victoria slowly pulled her panties down, wiggling her hips as she went. The flimsy material slid down her thighs and calves before she finally stepped out of them. She stood in front of him with outstretched arms suggesting it was time for the stranger to get up. The guest took her hands and rose from the bed. With her high heels, Victoria easily rivaled the man's six-foot frame.

Victoria ran her tongue around her lips as she looked intently into the man's eyes. Without breaking eye contact, her mouth sought his. Her tongue flicked across his lips, tracing the outline of his lips as it went. She tugged at his lower lip with her teeth, yielding a deep moan from her partner. She kissed him hungrily and deeply becoming more intense and passionate with each embrace. Occasionally Jim could see their tongues wrestle in unison.

As their sensuous kissing continued, Victoria began to hastily unbutton the man's shirt. When the last button was undone, she pulled it free from the confines of his trousers, slid it down his muscular arms and allowed it to fall freely to the floor. Victoria's lips trailed over the man's cheek to the side of his neck where she licked and kissed his ear lobe. She continued her downward momentum, gently kissing his neck and running her tongue lightly over his skin.

Victoria's lips returned to his as she kissed him deeply. Moans escaped both their lips as they took their time enjoying their contracted lusty kiss. She playfully sucked and bit his lower lip then plunged her tongue deep within his mouth. Having kissed her many times, Jim imagined Victoria's tongue thrusting into his own mouth; their tongues locked in a lover's embrace. Just this momentary reflection caused him to breath more rapidly and in short gasps.

Victoria's hand was now rubbing the stranger's chest and her fingers periodically ran through his dark curly chest hair. She cooed as she leaned forward kissing his tiny nipple, her tongue flicking rapidly across it. She moved her hand downward, across the man's tight stomach, resting it upon his crotch. She rubbed the material covering his cock with the palm of her hand. By the size of the bulge forming in the man's pants, Jim thought this guy must be really well-endowed.

Victoria unbuckled his belt and quickly removed it from his trousers. Running her tongue around her lips, she said, "Let's see what you have in here for me" and proceeded to unfasten, unzip, and slide the man's trousers down his honed thighs in one seamless motion. As the stranger wore no briefs, his hardened cock immediately sprang free. Jim's assumption had been correct for man was indeed "gifted". For his vantage point, Jim guessed the man's length was easily nine inches.

Victoria ran her hands up and down the man's hips and sides before firmly squeezing his ass. As she knelt before him, she looked up intently at him, smiled and ran her tongue around her upper lip. Victoria took the man's cock in her hand and stroked it back and forth—her eyes now fixated on its length. She continued the rhythmic hand movements while placing the head of his cock into her waiting mouth. She alternately sucked and kissed his cock as her hand continued its regular motion. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled as she looked up at him again.

She ran her long tongue along the underside of his hardened member, licking it long broad strokes. After several delicious licks, all of her attention and energy shifted towards stimulating the head of her lover's cock. She kissed it with her lips and tongue, exploring its ridge and crevice; she teased and tickled it as she swirled her tongue around and around; and she sucked on it with her moist lips, feeling its power and strength. "Umm," moaned her lover deeply. Victoria's upward glance indicated she knew her ministrations were highly effective.

Her attention now shifted toward pleasuring his shaft. Her tongue thoroughly licked the top, bottom and sides of his member. She softly blew on the moistened surfaces, which yielded a rather loud, "ah," from her lover. Her hand began to stroke his full length as she once again sucked on the head of his manhood. Slowly, she began to take more and more of him into her mouth. Within a few minutes, she had taken at least six inches, reaching what appeared to be her comfort zone. She began a steady rhythm sucking his manhood while her hand played with his scrotum, carefully caressing his balls between her fingers.

Jim continued to watch with bewilderment. He was shocked by the actions of his beautiful and vivacious wife but he was equally amazed at the stranger's self-control. Even as a spectator, Jim found it difficult not to let go as he continued to stroke his hardened cock. How this guy maintained his composure was indeed a mystery.

Victoria's invigorating mouth continued to pleasure the stranger's member but now at a much slower pace. As she removed her mouth from his cock, she again looked up attentively into her lover's deep blue eyes. While maintaining perfect eye contact, she licked his balls, the complete underside of his shaft from the base to the head, and flicked her tongue around the head's circumference. She sucked the sensitive head with short lightning quick stokes before sliding her hungry mouth down his mighty shaft. Her mouth and throat slowly engulfed him completely taking all nine inches of his manhood inside. She repeated the process multiple times taking his full length inside completely each time. As she reached the base of his shaft, a very audible "mmmm" could be heard.

Jim's mouth dropped open. He shuddered at the sight of Victoria taking the full length of this powerful cock into her mouth. The scene was almost too much for Jim to handle mentally and physically, his own cock begging for release.

By the man's facial expressions, Jim could tell that Victoria's lover was very pleased with her talents. The man began to slowly thrust his hips into her loving mouth but Victoria quickly shot him a look of complete disapproval. With just a look, Victoria had halted the man's advances almost immediately and conveyed a powerful message—she was in control.

Victoria continued her stimulating action for several long minutes. When she finally removed her skillful mouth, she rose from her kneeling position and kissed her lover deeply, allowing him to fully taste himself upon her lips and tongue while stroking the full length of his cock with her left hand. Once again, Jim noticed a teasing glint in her eye as she turned around with her back now facing her guest.

She thrust her hips backward grinding her ass into the man's groin. Then with a wicked grin she placed the man's cock between her rounded cheeks and proceeded to stroke his length with her ass. Up and down she moved, sliding the man's slippery cock between her ass cheeks. Occasionally, Victoria would wiggle her bottom just to mix it up a bit. Victoria turned and once again passionately kissed her lover. As she slowly stroked his manhood she said, "I think this big boy has had enough attention for a while. I think it's time for you to return the favor." With that she sat on the edge of the bed, leaned backward and allowed her heels to rest on the bedrail.

Victoria's golden skin looked perfect as she lay upon the navy colored satin sheet. Her skin, now moistened from perspiration, glistened in the candlelight. With her legs spread and knees slightly raised, Jim could clearly see the pinkness of her womanhood. It too sparkled in the romantic light. Damn, what an inviting pose, thought Jim.

Jim's mind began to drift as he reflected upon it all. His strong emotions created turmoil within his mind. Part of him wanted to punish her for being disloyal. Another part was highly aroused by her actions. Seeing Victoria with another man was very erotic, but Jim wasn't sure if he liked that side of himself. As her husband and protector, shouldn't he rush to her rescue and stop this foolishness? As her lover, shouldn't he join them and help satisfy her sexual desires? Perplexing questions like these rapidly raced through his mind. His state of confusion kept him immobilized, preventing him from taking any action. At least, for now!

Victoria's lover finished undressing then knelt between her legs. He began to apply feather light kisses to her inner thighs, followed by gentle nibbles. As his lips crawled seductively up her thigh, he exhaled his hot breath upon her delicate skin resulting in a tingling sensation that rippled through her lower torso. "Mmmm," Victoria moaned. More random light kisses were applied as he inched his way closer to her womanhood. Her hips arched in anticipation.

The stranger kissed and buried his mouth into Victoria's pubic mound. While his hands roamed up her stomach to her breasts, he began to lightly kiss the folds of her labia. He parted her lips gently with his index and middle fingers and flicked his tongue around the sensitive folds. "Oh, fuck yeah, lick my fucking pussy," exclaimed Victoria. Her sexy voice spurred him onward as his tongue began to thrust into the depths of her womanhood. "Yeah, oh yeah, just like that," coached Victoria.

The man's cunnilingus continued. He lovingly licked Victoria, savoring every delicious drop of her nectar. The man made his way towards her magic button, rapidly flicking his tongue across her clit. His deliberate caresses caused Victoria to arch her pelvis, pushing her clit into her lover's face. She cried out, "Oh, yes! Umm, yeah! Lick my pussy! That's right, shit, just like that. Right there, lick my fucking clit!" Victoria's breathing and moaning increased as her lover varied his pace and patterns, concentrating all of his efforts on her erogenous zone.

He began to lick her clitoris harder and faster. Taking her clit into his mouth, he began sucking and pulling on it. This was too much for Victoria, taking her over the edge. She cried out, "Oh, oh baby! Yeah, suck on my clit. Suck my little clit until I cum! Right there, don't stop! Oh, fuck!" Her thighs squeezed against his face; her body arched; and her hands tightened on his hair, pulling his face deeper into her mound. She screamed out, "Yes, Oh my god! I'm cumming!" as she exploded into orgasm. Her passionate moans reverberated throughout the room.

Shinzon
Shinzon
3 Followers
12