Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Neil wasn't for listening though, and gulping in the air again, whilst his other hand moved to the crotch of his pants, stroking the hardening cock.

"Hey Neil, not in the classroom!" His friend laughed in amazement at what his friend was contemplating. "Oh fuck man" he laughed and turned away so that he wouldn't see.

Neil inhaled again, smelling the warm leather smell and slight tang of sweat. In his pants he gripped his cock and stroked it, lost in his fantasy.

Victoria could feel his fingers, squirming in her panties, exploring. She kept a tight grip on his wrist and her other hand held the shelf for support. His fingers inexpertly caressed against her slit, pressing against her clit before dipping slightly inside her. She was not here for pleasure, just to be used and he made her fully aware of it. Behind her she could hear his breathing getting harder. She felt his hand tremble inside her panties and then his cock between her thighs began to pump his cum. He held her in place, finishing with her, and she just stood there, letting him, eyes clenched shut as she felt the hot fluid beginning to ooze down her inner thighs.

Michael grinned, wiping his cock up and down the back of her thigh, cleaning the last dregs of cum. They couldn't leave just yet. If he did, he might lose the control over her, or even worse have to share her. He reached down and felt the wet cum on her inner thighs, and began to massage it into her, pushing it up against her pantyhose covered crotch and thighs. He could feel Victoria trembling against him, but he chose to ignore it. What about if he could have both? Show her off, but keep her to himself?

Neil grunted, still smelling the shoe. In his imagination he was coming on her feet, not his hand. He tried to imagine how the soft nylon and warm feet would feel, pressing against the sides of his cock. He filled his hand and then took it out of his pants. David still wasn't looking at him. He took the handful of cum and wiped it into her shoe, watching as it began to slowly slide along the innersole of the high heel.

David interrupted him. "Oh Christ man, you haven't have you? Dude, you are so fucked up in the head!"

Neil ignored him. Everyone had their fantasy he thought, mine is feet, and his is an ass. He scraped the last of the cum on the side of her shoe before placing it at the side of her desk.

"Come on man," David said grabbing his rucksack and phone. "Let's get out of here before we're discovered!"

Victoria stood in the stockroom, looking for something to clean herself up with. Michael had made sure the cum was smeared in, and the pantyhose was matted to her thighs and ass. She looked at him and he was just so annoyingly pleased with himself. She pulled her skirt down and watched as Michael opened the door to their store room Victoria decided the best course of action would be to go to the ladies and clean herself up, get rid of the soiled pantyhose, swill her face. Padding back into the classroom, she realised she still had no shoes on and found one her shoes under the desk, the other at the side. She slid her foot into the first one before hobbling around the side to get the other.

Michael took his rucksack and slung it over his shoulder, smirking at her. He opened the door and just strode off into the corridor, acting as if nothing had happened.

The school bell rang, and the students were already heading to class. The echo from the corridor was loud and close. Damn it, she was hoping she could have had more time. Never mind, she could excuse herself for a couple of minutes whilst she just nipped to the toilets to change. Her foot slid into the other shoe, and as her heel slipped down, she felt her toes push into the pool of wet cum inside the toe section of the shoe. Victoria froze as her stomach dropped as she realised what the student had done. Her legs felt suddenly weak and she sat down in the chair. Before her, the class entered and sat down, talking amongst themselves waiting for the class to begin. She could feel her thighs; damp with his cum, the nylons sticking to her as she pressed them against the seat. Her toes wiggled against her control and felt the other cum soaking quickly through to her skin, between her toes, the wetness spreading along the bottom of her foot. Her eyes tightly shut, breathing deeply, she concentrated, waiting for the strength to return to her legs, knowing his cum was drying against her skin. Soon it would be home time, two more classes, then home and that bottle of red in the cupboard. Maybe start on the next one too.

Michael had his rucksack over his shoulder as he walked down the corridor. He wondered if she would take off those wet pantyhose before his class. He thought also thought about what he would do with her, and began to hatch his plan for next week.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers
12