Victoria's COCK-tail Party

Story Info
Victoria goes bukkake!
8.4k words
4.53
98.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

Dear reader, this is a sequel to two stories posted in the Interracial category: Victoria, The Black Man's Whore and Victoria's Lucky Day at Work. Hope you enjoy this story.


Victoria Petersen started the preparations for her afternoon party in the morning. Although she had booked the hotel suite and ordered the drinks and snacks two days earlier, she still wanted to do some last minute shopping for the party. She drove a longer distance to the mall near her office. It was way from her house, but she thought she would kill two birds with one stone and get her morning dose of nutcream from Brandon, the head guard at the mall whom she had befriended only three days ago and wanted to service him properly. It made good sense to have a donor in the vicinity of her office building and one that, as she believed, with a little persuasion might arrange for her future lunchtime blowjob sessions with the other black guards at the mall.

Since this was not an office day, Victoria dressed outright whorish – all caution was thrown to the wind. There would be no keeping appearances today: a whore was a whore and Victoria's ambition was to be a perfect one and one that had nothing to hide. Yes, Victoria Petersen is an exhibitionist. The little slut creature in her mind that had by now effectively turned Victoria into her slave, gets her kicks from exposing herself to the public.

The choice of the outfit didn't come easily as she had only the day before received her new order from Suzi Fox: five skirts, five tops and two dresses, all spandex gloss of course. Ah decisions, decisions! How she loves those ladies' dilemmas! After some deliberation Victoria chose the high collar, long-sleeved foil vinyl top in white and the foil vinyl just-above-the knee length skirt in red. It is the Christmas season after all. To complete her ensemble, beige signature SIL stockings held up with a 12-strap garter belt and 5" high black-patent pumps with steel spike heels. She gave her reflection in the mirror with a naughty smile – she wasn't going to wear any panties today! As for her makeup, coated on in layers of course, with dark smoky eye shadow and bright red lip-gloss to match the skirt. She used the permanent lip-gloss to avoid smearing it over her face when giving a blowjob. The glossy blue-red was downright whorish, she decided.

The moment she spotted Brandon, she made eye contact and licked her slut-red lips. Without looking back at him, she directed herself to the recess with the service room where she already knew their meeting place was going to be. He joined her a few minutes later; let her into the small room having ascertained there was no one there to see them.

This time he grasped her in his arms and started kissing her. Victoria giggled and drove her tongue into his mouth so he could suck on it. She luxuriated in the sensation of having her body touched by the strong hands of her new black stallion. She let him drive his hand under her dress, run his hand over the ridged welt of her stockings and squeeze the flesh of her thighs above the stockings. She smiled when Brandon ran his hands over the garter belt. Impatient with desire, he pulled up her skirt and gasped at the sight of her 12-strap garter belt holding her stockings, and at her clean-shaven pussy wet with juices!

"Jeezum! How swell!" he said under his breath and the exhibitionist slut Victoria wallowed in his shock and his admiration of her lingerie. She didn't oppose him when his hand moved up to pinch and pull her pink, slick labia. Victoria was turning into a worse slut overnight.

He pushed her onto some partly torn swivel chair.

"Got it in here specially for you, whore," he said.

"Oh darling! How very considerate of you," she answered and moaned as he drove two fingers into her vaginal cleft. The warmth and the wetness of her sex closed around his fingers making his dick fight for freedom.

"Oh yes, darling! Play with this pussy! Take it the way you like! Today I have much more time for you," Victoria cried out. She put one leg on the armrest to give him a better view and easier access to her hungry snatch. The man was on his knees lapping his tongue at her clit in short rapid movements continuing to work his fingers inside her. He sucked one labium into his mouth, pulled on it and teased it with his teeth then took care of the other one before driving his tongue all the way up as far as it would go into her welcoming body. He lapped her juices from her cunt like some sublime nectar for a long while before standing up and pulling her up.

"C'mon, slut. I'll fuck this pussy like no one ever did."

"Wait, wait!" Victoria said. "Let me get this cock of yours lubricated first."

She opened his zipper and pulled his 8-inch tool out.

"Oh darling," she cooed, "Clean-shaven and perfumed. For me? How thoughtful of you."

"Eat this cock, slut. Stop talking!" Brandon was embarrassed with her observation. The slut woman chuckled to herself and collected the precum with her forefinger. She looked at the crystal liquid with smiling eyes and licked it delightedly. She squeezed the dark chocolate-colored cock at the base for even better rigidity and wrapped her cock-sucking lips around the cockhead to suck on it and tease it with her tongue. She removed the helmet from her mouth and toyed with it a little more before kissing the head's entire surface before plunging the man's love tool into her mouth and further down her throat like it was a piece of cake. Well, for her it was! She had long ago gotten rid of any gagging reflex and could now swallow a dick of almost any size. The deep-throat artist held him in, contracting her throat around his shaft until he held her head in place with his hands and started pumping his black dick into her face. With her pharynx used to the exercise, his cock was sliding in and out effortlessly, all shiny with her spittle that was settling foam-like on his balls swaying heavily with his hip movement, hitting against her chin.

Eager to fuck her twat, Brandon decided his fuck tool had been lubricated enough. He pulled out of her mouth with an effort and said:

"Stand against the wall bitch. I'm gonna fuck this snatch of yours!"

"Oh please do! Fuck my hungry twat and my ass too!"

He pushed the slut woman against the wall, raised her right leg so that her foot was on the swivel char and from behind put his dick to her willing cunt. Before entering her, he rubbed his cockhead against her wet labia and clit. And then she felt him force his entry. Happy to be filled and used, her snatch opened up for him and his tool glided in all the way to his balls, his cockhead rubbing against her cervix! He started fucking the whore the way a bitch in heat should be fucked. He was nearing his climax, but controlled his reactions, retreated from the cock-hungry snatch and pressed the head of his manhood against her anal rosette.

The white bitch moaned with the tremor of anticipation and her ass opened up for him. His dick slid into her anal tube and the way the whore wiggled her big ass and squealed at the glorious feeling, Brandon knew he was more than welcome. He started taking her tighter love tunnel as his own and the slut cried out:

"Oh, yes! Take my ass! Own it! I absolutely love getting fucked in the ass! Oooo, please make it yours!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" he admonished her, "Do you want to bring people here?"

He increased his speed and the power of his thrusts, fucking his white bitch with total disregard for her comfort. He was using his own fuck-toy woman! He kept fucking her steadily for five minutes and was getting close to coming. A few more seconds and he would have ejected his nut cream into her asshole. Neither of them wanted that, though. The slut needed to eat his cum and Brandon wanted to feed it to her. He evacuated her gaping anal cavity and saw her prolapse for a moment. The eager slut sat down on the chair, crossed her gorgeous legs and once more grasped his manhood. She no longer wasted time playing with it, but just put his dick into her mouth for him to use her.

Brandon was fucking his whore's slutty mouth with deep thrusts of his dick that dug into her all the way to his balls with each inward-bound thrust. He could no longer stand the wondrous deep-throat blowjob she was giving him and exploded with a thick, creamy rope of semen that the cum-craving slut was lucky to catch in her mouth rather than let it be pumped directly down her throat. She wanted the taste of it before he filled her belly with his jism! He kept depositing his Negro cum in her slut mouth like a man who had not come for a few days, which was indeed the case – knowing she would be servicing his dick, Brandon hadn't cum for two days inventing excuses for his wife. He wanted to impress his slut as much as she wished to please him!

She kept the jism in her mouth longer, spreading it against her soft palate with her tongue, filtrating it through her teeth so that the jism became foamy, distributing it all over her mouth with slow, deliberate movements of her tongue. And then she swallowed. She swallowed in two small sups to keep the taste in her mouth as long as possible. She grinned at him with her slut-made-happy smile and said:

"Mmmm, downright delicious darling, we must definitely do it more often. What do you think?"

Oh, what nice way to start her morning! Now Victoria had her appointment with Connie, her hairstylist, to have her bleaching/coloring treatment: platinum/snowflake-white of course, plus a slight trim to get rid of the split ends. She was going to have Connie style her hair in the retro Marilyn Monroe style again – waved up on the top with inward waves on the sides and back. She especially liked the look it gave her as she thought it particularly whorish when combined with the right make up. Then there was the spa facial and skin treatment and massage with pedicure and manicure to follow. Victoria has those spa sessions regularly to keep her skin and muscles in perfect conditions for her mostly much younger lovers most of whom could be her sons! Especially today she wants to look glorious when the party kicks off later in the afternoon.

She wondered how many studs were actually going to turn up? She had invited all twelve on her current list plus her newly discovered ones – Morgan and Darren, but she had told each and every one of them to bring friends along. Today Victoria's slutty mind was set on crossing all boundaries. Up to date the biggest amount of cum consumed by her on one day had been twelve helpings. Today she was sure she would go far, far beyond that and her pussy was tickling and getting wet at the very thought! Not only was the number of men coming certainly greater, but she had specifically told them not to cum for 48 hours so they should be able to give her more of that precious jism her body and mind craved. Whether any of them would meet her request she did not know of course.

Dressing for the party, Victoria decided to wear the same 12-strap garter belt that had made such an impression on Brandon and a new pair of beige Albert's rh&t stockings, with 6" high red-patent pumps. Her keyholed-collared, long-sleeved, bright red wet-look spandex mini-dress should give everybody a hard on for a good start. The hem just barely covered her stocking tops...when she was standing. But leaning over or bending down in the least, not to mention sitting, brings the welts into full view. The slut loves teasing men and observing the reaction she has on them.

To host her party well, Victoria had rented a luxurious penthouse suite in a posh hotel, complete with a huge living room area and two large adjoining bedrooms. She had ordered enough booze, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres for twenty people although she didn't expect so many to actually turn up. She wanted all the men who turned up to be happy with the party. After all, why shouldn't she have another party soon? If she keeps her black studs happy now they'll be sure to turn up again later, she reasoned.

The first welcome guests started arriving at six and since most of them knew each other, having met on previous such occasions, the atmosphere is lively from the start. Victoria cruises the living room with a glass of wine in hand, though it is mostly for the sake of appearances. The last thing Victoria would like to do is to get tipsy on such an occasion. Besides, spirits don't agree with cum and Victoria is a gourmet. She loves the feeling of having her belly cum-filled. She sometimes imagines the spermatozoa swimming happily in her belly!

Oh and there's the camera! Looks very professional, on a tripod, set onto the foil covering the floor in the center of the room. How thoughtful of Delford. She requested him to bring the camera. It's not enough for the perverted slut to perform bukkake. She wants to be perpetuated on a film so she can diddle her pussy looking at the recording in the future and who knows what other uses she may find for the film!

Victoria gets even more excited at the sight of the camera ready. She has often thought about putting her deepthroating skills on internet for all interested to see. The thought of total exposure of her slutty nature never fails to send her over the edge! She moves among her black donors enjoying the fact that they are treating her like their communal property. Well, she is their property, isn't she? She is their fuck toy and they are all here to use her and abuse her. She exchanges little cute pleasantries with the men and they all see it as perfectly natural that they touch her body as they please – move their hands confidently over her buttocks, put their hands below her mini dress to check on the wetness of her pussy and her ass.

Cordially, she welcomes each new arrival exchanging innocent kisses and flashing eye contact. She is constantly smoothing her dress out to bring on more glares and stares and rigid cock. Each man compliments Victoria on her appearance:

"Victoria, you look stunning!"

"Oh, you're sweet, darling."

"Honey, you're a blessing for the eyes!"

"Oh, you're so cute to say that, darling."

"Jeezum! You're a killer in this dress, ho!"

"Thank you, darling."

There are some new faces too. She approaches a big man that could be a boxer.

"Malcolm," she coos, "I've missed you, darling."

"Me, my cock or my cum, beautiful?" the man laughs.

"Well, all three of you, of course!" she snickers.

Victoria looks at the man hovering behind Malcolm. She doesn't know him.

"Oh Victoria, let me introduce my friend from the south, Lamar. And Lamar, this of course is the heavenly slut lady you've been longing to meet."

"Hello Lamar. So you've heard of me?"

"Malcolm's been telling me loads about you."

"And I hope you've brought loads for me too?" she answers making it clear what she wants.

"Oh yes, that I have!" Lamar says.

"I promise you won't be disappointed," Victoria flashes her eyes at him and moves on to another newcomer whom she doesn't know. He's an especially attractive specimen – tall and well built with very black skin that Victoria is in love with. This one could be well hung, the slut inside Victoria suggests. Victoria gives him a coy, girly look that instantly makes the man's crotch bulge grow.

"Hello stranger," she says. "Welcome to my party."

"Hi, I'm Cordell, Windon's friend."

The slutty woman puts her hand directly to the bulge in his crotch. She is totally shameless and always happy to make a show of it!

"Oooo, I am sure I'm glad to meet you Cordell, darling."

Victoria spots two of her regular ones and excuses herself to approach them.

"Santana! Romon! How good of you to have come, darlings. Haven't seen you for...oh I don't know...too long for sure." She welcomes the two men.

"I couldn't miss such a party," Romon replies.

"But you could go without my blowjob for so long, you naughty man," Victoria rebukes him. "Well, you won't escape me today. You'll get my best deepthroat ever, darling."

"That's what I'm counting on, you cum hungry whore," he returns and Victoria instantly goes into rapture.

"Oh yes, you big handsome stud! Call me those dirty names! That's what I need!"

"I know, you ever horny cunt," he says and sends her into more ecstasy.

The party is quickly gaining momentum and yet only ten men have arrived so far. Victoria has no intention of waiting any longer, though.

"Time to start fun part, fellas," she announces and selects Andre for the starter. She pulls him by his silk tie to the sofa, seats herself comfortably on the edge and with expert movements of the hand releases his nine-inch thick love machine from his trousers. She makes a show of it to attract the attention of the other guests and they all gather round in a semi-circle. She slaps her face with his quickly hardening shaft. Oh, she loves the splashy sound the dick makes when hitting her face! Once his cock is rock-hard, Victoria pulls down the foreskin off his cockhead and enjoys the sight of his massive purple head popping out of the coal-black skin. With a glisten in the eyes, the cock-crazed slut takes in the first precum oozing out of the cockhole while she fingers the velvety skin of his dick, feeling the thick veins underneath. She cups his heavy scrotum with her left hand and squeezes it slightly to bring the cum-filled balls out under the delicate skin. Andre bends sideways and puts his hand under her dress.

"Oh fuck!" escapes his mouth as his fingers encounter her naked pubis.

"What? Is anything the matter, darling?" the shameless slut pretends she doesn't know what he means. She locks his cockhead in the tight grip of her lips and drinks his precum and licks his head swirling her tongue around it a few times. She allows Andre to leave her mouth and he kneels in front of her to raise the hem of her skirt and get the view of her clean-shaven, wet labia smiling at him. Few men can resist that temptation and Andre is not one of those. He buries his tongue between the engorged lips to collect her bitch-in-heat juices.

Once her mouth is vacated, another lover steps up with a raging erection on her left and yet another is stroking his shaft on her right. With Andre kneeling between her wide-open legs eating her pussy for all he's worth, Victoria puts her hands on the two warm, hard rods and strokes them. First she focuses on the beautiful chestnut-colored cock on her left. She takes the head in her mouth to again drink the precum and then run her tongue along the underside of the rim of the head. She proceeds to take him deeper into her mouth until the head stretches her throat. At that moment she removes him and turns to the 13 1/2 inch tool on her right. Oh, this must be Malcolm! She looks up to the man's face to see if her guess was right. Of course it was! Malcolm smiles down at her and says:

"C'mon, bitch. Don't keep me waiting. I've waited two days without cumming to please you, bitch!"

"Oh, darling, you're so good to me. Yes, honey, don't you worry! I need this jism of yours pretty badly!" Although the helping the slut Victoria got in the morning at the mall was generous, she hasn't had any since and it is now half past six! There's no reason for Victoria to go without her favorite nutrient for so long.

"Hello sweetheart," she speaks to the thick monster cock. "Your master has kept you away from naughty Victoria for too long."

"Stop talking, bitch and open them slutty red lips," Malcolm urged her.

She pulls down the foreskin to get better access to the head and swirls her tongue around it. She squeezes the head to make the cockhole wider and teases it with the tip of her tongue trying to enter the little hole. That moment she feels that Andre is replaced between her legs by another of her guests and a new tongue begins eating her hot cunt. Victoria takes Malcolm's cockhead in her mouth and slowly but steadily lowers her head onto it until it completely disappears in her mouth and fills her throat. Malcolm sets off slowly always considerate, not wanting to hurt her. With every movement of his hips he accelerates, stabilizing her head with his hands. Victoria lets him have his way so she can get her creamy reward faster, but Malcolm steps aside to make room for Windon. However, Victoria is struck with an idea. She exclaims:

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers