Victoria's Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
It is the day before Valentine's Day - will things change?
1.3k words
4.19
14k
0
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of breakfast cooking and fresh coffee brewing awakened me, and I knew Pet was in the kitchen. By the smell of the aroma coming from the kitchen she had outdone herself.

I could hear her humming some classical Irish tune happily as she puttered about with the finishing touches. I started to go to her immediately, but first I needed a shower to freshen up and get ready for work.

I grabbed a towel and turned down the hallway towards the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, I found a fresh steaming cup of coffee, fresh towels, and boxers laid out perfectly for me.

'My God,' I thought, 'She was too much!' I concluded.

For a moment, I stood there scratching my head and wondering how she did that; and the coffee was still hot!

As I hummed to myself and thought back to the events of the prior evening, that familiar stirring in my loins gained my attention. I tried to ignore it, but by now it was no use.

As I dried off, I could smell her perfume; light and clean, on the air. I fully expected to see her standing there as I dried off, watching me with that wicked grin on her lips, but where my towel was before were my clothes and wallet ready for me to get dressed. I sipped happily on my coffee and dressed, then made my way to breakfast.

She was simply amazing. She must have awakened a full hour before me to get this ready. There was still another couple of days to go before Valentine's Day, but I couldn't wait any longer to give her my gift.

I opened my desk drawer in the den and retrieved the envelope for her and handed it over as I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. I watched her closely to judge her reaction as I devoured my plate of bacon, eggs and toast. As she read the words on the coupon her face flushed slightly and a broad grin came over her.

"Sir, are you sure about this, trusting me with full control of you?" She inquired.

"I want to give you the opportunity to act on any desires you may have that I haven't addressed over the last couple of years." I responded.

I knew she had some Dominant traits of her own, lurking in her mind, but she never had the courage to act on them. I also wanted to use this chance to pick her brain and find out any hidden fantasies she hadn't let on about.

As a final gesture, I handed her my "hobby" credit card, the one I used strictly for fun... instructing her to get whatever she may want and that I would be open to whatever she had in mind.

Over the next several days, my mind was filled with various scenarios of "what if's" and "maybe's." But she simply let day after day go by without redeeming her gift.

I was sure that she just didn't have the nerve to switch the tables and Dominate her Master, the one who had pushed her to the limit of her own desires and punished her for her sassy tone.

I soon chalked the idea up as one that wasn't suited for her and forgot about it.

That is, until the day before Valentine's Day.

As I was waking from the sunshine in my eyes coming through the bay window, I startled fully awake. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at me.

"Better hurry Sir, or you're going to be late!" Her soft voice urged me to get out of bed quickly.

As I hurried and bolted for the shower, I found the usual towel, but no boxers had been put out. Had she forgotten?

'But she never forgets anything when getting me ready for work,' I thought. I then looked at the clock on the bathroom counter and realized that I was about an hour behind!

Damn!

I quickly scrubbed down then rinsed. I would have just enough time to dress and grab my lunch and get going. As I hopped out of the shower, Victoria stood next to the counter, laughing hysterically and holding the alarm clock.

When I asked what was so funny, she pointed to the clock and it was showing an hour earlier! I looked at her, feeling a bit confused, as she tried to catch her breath from laughing. My surprise suddenly grew into anger as I thought she was laughing at ME!

"I see right now, I am going to have to teach you a lesson this morning, Pet!" I spoke sternly.

"Not this morning you aren't, Pet!" She quipped back, sassily... putting the emphasis on her last word.

With that said, she slapped the coupon down on the counter top. She did it! I couldn't believe her shift in attitude!

I was so shocked, that I just stood there trying to grasp what she had done. As the shock wore off, I reached for my jeans to get dressed, but was stopped by her voice again.

"Not so fast Pet! We still have another forty five minutes before you have to leave."

The directness of her tone sent shivers down my back as I felt my face flush.

"Here!" She pointed.

"Now!" She commanded.

The next thing she did was to raise one foot up to rest on the side of the tub, which brought her thigh up even with my waist. She patted her bare thigh, as it parted the split in her terry bath robe, in a motion for me to approach her.

"Now Pet, I want to watch you pleasure yourself for me. Mistress wants to watch."

I was embarrassed for the first time around her; I couldn't believe her brazen request. I complied and gripped my shaft, leaning forward to rest my balls on her thigh. I began slowly stroking my now rock hard shaft as I could feel the muscles in her thigh tighten and relax as she kept her balance.

"Come on Pet, faster. I want to see something to keep my attention! Put on a show for Mistress!" She bent and slapped my bare ass with her hand.

"May I have a towel, Mistress?" I asked bashfully.

"No. I want you to spend yourself onto my thigh. I want to see you spend yourself."

Her "bossy" tone was turning me on to the point I never expected. I began to stroke myself in earnest now and my eyes closed tightly as I grew closer.

"Open your eyes, Pet. I want you to look me in the eyes as you bring yourself off." She commanded sternly.

I looked sheepishly into her blue topaz eyes as she gave me the sexiest grin I had ever seen. I could feel my face flush warm as I looked her in the eyes and I rocked slightly across her thigh feeling the pressure on my balls push me closer. I was so close I could feel the boiling fluid at my cock's base.

I knew I couldn't last much longer when she did something I never expected. I watched, dumbfounded, as she slipped one slender finger between the gaping folds of her robe and into her sex, then brought it to my mouth for my taste.

That was it! The first spurt splashed across her thigh and went into the tub, the next few all landed on the fair skin of her upper thigh. I breathed heavily as I released my cock and stood up straight.

She then simply shed her robe, pranced naked in front of me, and bent to begin to run her bath.

"Off to work with you now, Pet. And I'd like you to hurry home tonight as there is much to do this evening."

With that said, I quickly slipped my shirt on and reached for my boxers, but there were none.

With a giggle, she spoke softly.

"You are not allowed undergarments today, just wear your jeans."

I was in no position to argue, so I conceded and finished gathering my things for work.