Victoria's Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise awaits him as Victoria changes.
1.7k words
4.29
20k
0
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked through the house on shaky knees, my mind was just now beginning to understand what had just happened. The meek, mild mannered "pet" I had known so well, and thought to be completely submissive by nature, had changed before my eyes.

When I had initially come up with this idea, I did so as a way of pushing her beyond her comfort zone and to give her a chance to test the waters of dominance.

My shock from the morning had grown into a broad grin as I backed out of the driveway and started on my way to my office. Almost immediately, I began to grow hard again as the denim of my jeans rubbed against the underside of my member; a reminder that the usual barrier, my cotton boxers, was not there.

I spent the greater part of my day in anticipation of the coming evening's events. I found myself growing increasingly antsy as a million different scenarios played themselves over in my mind as to what she would do next.

'How brazen would she possibly be?' I thought as I drank my morning coffee.

I had underestimated her this morning, so now I was ready to expect anything. My daydream was shattered as my cell phone rang and vibrated in my shirt pocket.

As I suspected, it was Victoria, and there was a whole new tone to her voice. She was really getting into this role!

"Hello, My Pet. Whenever you take your lunch... I have another surprise for you in your lunch box. When you find it, I think it will be self-explanatory.

"You will ready yourself with it exactly one hour before you leave the office for the night..

"And by the way? Do NOT keep me waiting!"

She simply hung up the phone with no other instruction. As I had totally forgotten about lunch, I quickly opened the box and there it was, a cock ring! Surely she was joking. I had explained the use of them to her once, and obviously, she liked the idea of being able to make me withhold my climax until SHE was ready.

"Damn! What have I gotten myself into?" I said to myself, with a slight chuckle.

In practically no time, or so it seemed, I looked at my watch and could hardly believe it was already four o'clock, and time to apply the ring. I headed for the restroom, and slipped the ring down to rest at the base of my shaft.

Immediately I began to get aroused at the thought of the evening's plans. As I began to get hard, I realized the constriction of the ring and its intended purpose.

I pulled up my jeans, fastened them, and went back to my desk, but was stopped, mid-step, by my secretary.

'Oh great!' I thought, 'Just what I need.'

She proceeded to give me my messages and tell me about a meeting tomorrow morning, before I realized that she was turning a bright red color, and trying not to glance down past my belt.

As I stood at her desk, I realized that my cock was standing at full attention, and my erection was straining against the front of my jeans. She suppressed a giggle and quickly bent back to her work. I had to get home before I totally blew it. Just as I was going to leave the office, the secretary buzzed in.

"Mr. Jackson, there's a call for you on line 2."

"I've got it, thank you Claire. Hold any further calls, would you please? I am leaving as soon as I am finished with this one."

The voice on the other end of the line poured into my ear in a tone that made the tops of my thighs tingle and made it difficult to gather coherent thought. The tone was low and riddled with sexual intent. Victoria knew exactly what she was doing.

I had spoken to her at length, in the early days of Our being together, over wine and food about the effect that particular tone had on me subconsciously. My heart beat faster and my mouth grew dry at her words.

"Hello... My Pet." She cooed, in that low, sultry tone... which dripped with sexual innuendo.

"Have you done as I instructed?" The sultry voice purred in my ear.... sending delightful shivers of eager anticipation shooting through me.

Speaking quietly so as to not let Claire hear, I replied.

"Yes Mistress, I have. I was just on my way home when You called."

"Very well then, Do Not keep me waiting!" She snapped Her command into the phone before hanging up.

I gathered my coat and hurried out the door. I was anxious to get home to Her, and to see what She had in store for me. My heart was beating faster as Her voice; low with soft authority, played over and over, echoing in my ears as I bolted through the countryside towards Our home.

As I pulled into the garage, I saw Her silhouette in the doorway as the garage door closed behind me. I stepped out of the truck, and walked towards me holding a short riding crop and the look on Her face was purely business.

"Hello, Mistress!" I joked as I stepped towards her.

Her expression never changed as She held out the tip of the crop against the already full bulge in the front of my jeans, which stopped me a couple of steps from Her.

"Do you think I am funny Pet?" Her eyes snapped with fury.

"Do you find that I am something to joke about?" Her voice was edged with ice.

"I don't think you are taking Me seriously, are you?"

For a moment, I just stood there... utterly speechless, unable to find the words. Then She began to trace the outline of my shaft with Her short black leather crop.

My member suddenly ached for Her attention. Normally I would demand Her attention, but in light of the current situation, She was calling the shots.

Just as I was thinking of bending her over the front of my truck, and taking her as she loved me to do so much, I was awakened by a quick swat to the underside of my rigid shaft.

"Are you ignoring me, pet?" She didn't wait for my reply.

"I see I am going to have to wipe that smirk off your face and show you that I will not be laughed at!

"Remove your clothes! Now! And do hurry up!" Her voice had that commanding ring to it and it sent sparks of desire running down my spine.

My aching member twitched at Her newfound bold demeanor. As I let my jeans fall and form a pool at my feet, I could feel the ring constricting the base of my cock. She smiled an almost evil grin as I felt Her eyes rake over my now swollen predicament.

I then quickly shrugged my shirt off and stepped out of the jeans. For a moment She just stared at me and then motioned for me to turn a circle so that She could see all of me.

"Now, go to my desk and kneel. I will follow in a moment."

I walked to her desk and knelt beside Her chair just as She had ordered and I lowered my eyes while I waited. In just a moment, She returned with a pair of wrist cuffs and a black satin blindfold, and then She sat down in front of me.

Before I could react, She grabbed a wrist and pulled it behind my back. I barely felt the cold steel before I heard the click that fastened the cuff first around one wrist and then the other.

As I relaxed a little, the cold chain between them touched the bare skin and caused me to tighten at the unexpected sensation. I wasn't used to having my hands restrained, and the helpless feeling was quite arousing.

As She rolled the chair so it faced me, She smiled and then slipped the blindfold over my eyes, canceling out all light. I was now in total darkness, and at Her complete disposal.

I heard Her chair creak a little; and I began to smell the musky scent of Her sex. Before I knew what was happening, Her hand was on the back of my head guiding my face to Her damp center.

As the hair of Victoria's mound brushed my lips, I used my tongue to part Her nether lips in search of the sweet nectar She held within. As I plunged my tongue into Her sodden slit, She groaned and ground herself against my face, coating me with Her juices as I tried to push my tongue further into Her.

Her fingernails were digging into my ears as She bucked Her hips against my face; fucking my tongue in an attempt to increase the penetration of it. I lapped hungrily at Her slit. She uttered a moan from deep in Her throat then buried my face into Her sex.

With no warning, She gave another low moan and clamped Her thighs around my head as Her climax peaked against me.

'Now I will get my release,' I thought. 'Now She will let me cum,' my thought swiftly concluded.

Then, just when I thought She was going to release me, She helped me to my feet and led me down the hall to bed.

Once I was guided onto the bed, She released my hands and had me lie flat on my back. My wrists were then pulled, spread eagle, and tied with what felt like strips of fabric.

For a few moments, I felt Her rubbing the crop, ever so lightly, along the length of my shaft and smearing the drip of pre-cum along it.

I was just about to cry out with desire when She suddenly landed the crop hard on the top of my right thigh, then in the same spot on my left thigh. I grit my teeth and bucked my hips off of the bed and I heard Her snicker to herself at my helplessness.

It suddenly became apparent that Victoria had tired of teasing me. Lifting my blindfold, I could see She was now completely naked before me, and straddling me.

"I want you to look me in the eyes as I fuck you Pet. You will not cum until I allow you to. Am I understood?"

I knew that as long as I had the ring in place, even though I had never worn one before, my climax would be held back. I was still unsure of what to expect from Her next.