Victoria's Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria dragged her nightgown off and then stepped into the shower. The shock of the water took her mind off of anything else. She too washed quickly and then stepped out. Jenny threw her a towel from a pile. "Hurry up!" she told her, "We've got something to do before we go down for breakfast."

Having donned their nightgowns again, they quickly made their way back to their room. When they got there, they found a steaming bowl of hot water, a brush, a bar of soap and a cut-throat razor.

"Time to get you tidied up. Come on, lay down on the bed, we haven't got much time."

As Victoria lay down, Jenny fetched a small pair of scissors from her chest of drawers. She pushed Victoria's legs apart and began to trim the pubic hair as short as possible.

Once again, Victoria was feeling exposed, embarrassed and vulnerable. Jenny worked quickly and when finished, brought the shaving implements closer. When Jenny used the brush to lather the soap all over Victoria's pubic region, she almost snapped her legs together, particularly when she stroked across one particular area. When the razor came into contact with her skin, she held her breath and didn't move.

Victoria moved around as Jenny instructed, allowing her to shave her completely, including the area around her anus. When she finished, she took a small bottle of oil from her drawer and said, "This will stop it from itching." She poured a small amount into the palm of one hand and then applied it to Victoria. Jenny took her time rubbing the oil in, making sure that she had covered every inch of shaven skin. She seemed to even be paying attention to areas where there hadn't actually been any hair.

Victoria looked down between her breasts at Jenny, who was now concentrating her attention on a point at the very top of the pink flesh that she could now see. Victoria thought that she was going to wet herself. "Stop!" she said. "What are you doing?"

"Do you like that? Is it nice?"

"You mustn't! It's… it's not… right." Victoria was desperate to stop Jenny before she urinated everywhere. "Besides, we've got to get dressed and get down to the kitchen."

Jenny, although disappointed came to her senses. "You're right. We don't want to upset Mrs. Trustworthy."

They were five minutes late. The housekeeper was upset.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Trustworthy," explained Jenny. "But we had to… tidy up a bit."

"In which case, you should have arisen from your beds five minutes earlier. Report to me at 9pm and you will receive your punishment."

Much to Victoria's surprise, the tasks that she was set during the day were not as onerous as she had expected. Later in the evening she was given some sewing repairs, which she finished to the housekeeper's satisfaction.

At 9pm promptly the two girls stood outside Mrs. Trustworthy's office and knocked on the door

"Come."

The two women walked in and stood in front of the housekeeper's desk.

"Victoria, I mentioned when you arrived yesterday rule breaking is punished in this household. I also explained that it was the duty of both of you to ensure the absence of tardiness. Please bend yourself over the back of this chair." She indicated the straight-backed seat that stood to one side of her desk. She walked up to it and bent over. The chair back was just below her waist height, allowing her to bend easily and grasp the seat. The housekeeper walked around behind her and raised her skirt up over her back.

Victoria couldn't believe what was about to happen. Not since she was ten had she been spanked. The first petticoat was raised and then the second. She was now fully exposed to Mrs. Trustworthy's gaze -- and to Jenny's also.

"I would normally use the cane, but as this is your first offence and I consider that Jenny is more rightly to blame, I will instead use my hand." With hardly any pause at all, she brought her hand down sharply upon Victoria's left cheek. She let out a yelp, which had hardly left her lips when the second blow fell upon her right cheek.

The slaps continued until Victoria had lost count. The initial pain had subsided somewhat, to be replaced with a different feeling, one she couldn't quite understand.

Mrs. Trustworthy finished the punishment and used both hands to massage the severely reddened buttocks. She continued as she spoke to Jenny, "I see that you've done a good job here." She slid her hand between Victoria's legs to feel the smoothness.

She raised an eyebrow as she said, "Either you used a little too much oil afterwards, or this girl has enjoyed her punishment a bit too much." She flipped Victoria's clothing back down and told her to return to her place. She merely nodded at Jenny, who clearly knew what was expected of her. She walked over to the chair and as she bent over, threw her skirt and petticoats up onto her back. The caning was swift, as both cheeks were hit at the same time. The marks that were left looked nasty, but Jenny didn't make a sound.

Following the punishment, the two were dismissed. Jenny virtually ran all the way to their room. By the time Victoria walked through the door Jenny was laying on her bed on one side, her hand between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! Oh!" Jenny grunted. Her hand was moving rapidly. Victoria was worried that Jenny wasn't well. She wasn't sure what to do and wondered if she should go and get help. Just then, Jenny let out a long low moan.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"Of course I am, you silly girl," Jenny smiled weakly. "Look, I'm sorry; it always gets to me like that."

Victoria just stared at Jenny, confused.

"You really don't understand, do you?"

Victoria still had a blank look on her face. "Listen, when I put the oil on you, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. I mean No! I mean, well, what I mean is that it helped."

"But when I rubbed between your legs, did it do anything?"

Victoria flushed as she recalled the sensation. "It made me want to pee."

"But was it a nice feeling or not?"

Victoria nodded absently. A kind of heat had been building in her stomach at the time. Jenny's face was split with a wide grin. The two women undressed and donned their nightgowns.

Jenny turned the light out before Victoria had climbed into bed. She felt her sit next to her on the bed. "What I did earlier. It was a form of pleasure. But sometimes it becomes necessary in order keep yourself under control. I think that perhaps you are old enough to find this out now. Why don't you lay back and just get to know your own body?"

Victoria wasn't sure. She lay back on the bed and thought about the events of the last two days. She recalled the way that the housekeeper had massaged her breasts and then pinched her nipples. She attempted to copy what she had done and realised that she could achieve the same effect. She pulled up her nightgown and stroked her thighs before approaching her most sensitive area. When her hand reached it she gasped at the touch and was surprised to feel the wetness. She shivered as her index finger ran along her labia, but as her finger touched her clitoris her back arched.

She was no longer aware of anything else around her. She didn't even register that Jenny was still sitting on the edge of her bed watching her in the dim moonlight coming in through the tiny window. Jenny had begun to play with herself again. As she became more and more aroused she had the urge to touch Victoria, to help her achieve climax. She held back though, as this was a solo voyage of discovery.

Victoria came silently. She was overwhelmed by sensations coursing throughout her body. When she finally achieved orgasm, it brought her to tears. She rolled over onto her side and fell asleep. Jenny pulled the bed covers over Victoria, before climbing into her own bed.

*****

Chapter 3

Victoria was awake well before 5am. She lay on her bed, tormented by the feelings of guilt, yet also astounded by the sense of pleasure. She wasn't even sure why she should be feeling guilty. Nobody had ever explained to her about sexuality. It had been assumed that she would discover these on her wedding night.

She woke Jenny (she knew the time by the chiming of a clock along the landing) and they made their way downstairs to the shower room. Just as they arrived, two other girls came out of the door, giggling. All of the staff got up at staggered times in order make the running of the household more straightforward. The male members used a different route to their shower room and no contact was allowed between the two.

"Hurry up Gilly, or you'll be for it," said Jenny.

One of the girls grinned at her, "We got a bit carried away." The other servant laughed even more as they made their way quickly back upstairs.

Jenny and Victoria walked into the shower room and stepped under the oversized heads. For some reason, the water didn't seem quite as cold today. In fact it felt tepid, rather than cool. Jenny asked Victoria if she could soap her back for her as her buttocks (or arse, as Jenny put it) was so sore. The wheals across Jenny's soft flesh were a livid red, tinged with a hint of blue bruising.

Victoria gently massaged Jenny, fascinated by the way her cheeks seemed to move independently. Jenny's breathing had become more rapid and Victoria assumed it was from the discomfort she was feeling.

"My turn now," said Jenny. "Turn round".

Victoria stood while her back was soaped. Jenny seemed to be taking her time and was really kneading her flesh; her fingertips were brushing against the sides of Victoria's breasts and ventured further with each rotating movement of the hands. She felt almost as though she was in a dream as Jenny's hands began to cup her bosoms and started to tease the already hardened nipples.

The hands moved back round and down. "Bend over Vicky. Your bum is very red. I think it needs some attention."

As Victoria bent forward, Jenny knelt behind her. She gently rubbed the soap around, easing the rounded mounds apart. A finger slid down the groove, making her shiver. It felt good and although she considered she should ask her to stop, Victoria allowed her to continue.

Jenny realised that her colleague was acting in a compliant manner and ventured to run her fingers down past Victoria's anus and over her pussy lips. Vicky gasped, but did not move away, so Jenny began to rub with more pressure, moving further in order to make contact with the hood of flesh at the top of her labia.

Victoria knew that Jenny was going to do what she had done to herself last night. It was wrong; it was so, so wrong. But she was past caring. She wanted to feel that wonderful sensation again. The burning feeling began to spread and she opened her legs wider for Jenny, whose fingers came dangerously close to pushing their way into her vagina.

Victoria's legs collapsed from under her and she found herself on all fours. Jenny was merciless in her masturbation technique and continued her manipulations all the way down. Vicky came even more strongly than the night before and ended up laying on her side on the floor, with Jenny leering down at her.

There was no time to recover. Jenny pulled Victoria up so that they could continue getting ready. Neither of them wanted one of Mrs Trustworthy's canings.

*****

Chapter 4

Victoria spent the day in an almost dreamlike state. She went about her duties with little or no concentration, which meant that sooner or later she was bound to make a mistake. The small vase was on a table in the drawing room; it contained a spray of pretty flowers. The feather duster gave the porcelain object the merest nudge, but inevitably it fell over. Fortunately, she managed to catch it before it fell to the floor, but the arranged flowers were scattered and the water spilled. All this happened just as Mrs. Trustworthy came into the room to check on her progress.

From that point on, Victoria's concentration was even worse. The prospect of seeing the housekeeper at 9pm was dreadful. She knew that she was in for a caning and that it was bound to hurt.

"Come!" was the almost instant response to Victoria's knock on the door. Mrs. Trustworthy merely nodded at the chair and waited for her to position herself. Victoria bent over the chair back and gripped the seat with her hands. She felt her skirt being lifted, but instead of being bunched on her back, it was flung far forward and fell to cover her head. With each layer being tossed up in this manner she felt more and more naked. With her clothing raised to this height she could feel the air around her back and stomach right up to her navel.

Mrs. Trustworthy took her time, perhaps this was to prolong the punishment or, more likely, to prolong her own pleasure. She walked around behind Victoria and pushed her foot in between the girl's. She tapped Victoria's heels indicating that she was to move her feet apart. Victoria complied, but the housekeeper wanted them wider, and wider. Victoria was shocked to feel her feet being pushed to almost three feet apart.

Victoria then heard the practice swish of the cane and gritted her teeth. But instead of the stinging stroke that she was expecting, she instead felt a hand caressing her buttocks. The feeling was pleasant enough to make her relax -- which was when the first blow struck.

There were only six strokes, but each of them stung more than anything Victoria had ever experienced in her life. Tears were squeezed from her eyes but she forced back the tendency to sob. She waited for Mrs. Trustworthy to pull her clothes back down and dismiss her, but instead she was left bent over the chair. Then she felt the woman's hands on her ass cheeks again, although this time they seemed to be applying something smooth and cool that seemed to ease the pain. Quite often, as the hands swept form side to side they 'accidentally' made momentary contact with Victoria's labia. These touches gradually became more and more bold.

Victoria knew what was being done to her now. It was almost the same technique that Jenny had used, except that Mrs. Trustworthy's hands were roaming much further while she masturbated and a finger was even beginning to concentrate on her anus. Victoria was rapidly approaching the point where she felt she would lose control of her body. The finger pushed more firmly each time as it passed the little puckered hole. Then, just as she made a sharp intake of breath at the point of climax, Mrs. Trustworthy slid an entire finger inside of her ass. It was already slick with the young girl's juices that had been transferred from her pussy and met little resistance.

The petticoats and skirt were pushed back down over Victoria's hips and once again covered her body. Mrs. Trustworthy looked flushed, with a wisp of her normally perfect hair hanging loosely down her face. There was a strange look in her eyes. One that Victoria did not yet recognise, but would come to learn was pure lust.

Having been dismissed, Victoria made her way quickly to her room, where she faced the interrogation Jenny. "What did she do? Did she cane you? How many times? What else?"

Victoria wasn't given a chance to answer as Jenny was quickly stripping her of her clothes (Jenny was already in her nightgown). Before long she was naked and bent over so that Jenny could inspect that damage. Jenny could tell that Mrs. Trustworthy had added her unique additional punishment. Victoria's pussy lips were still puffy and swollen and her juices were still very much in evidence.

"She rubbed you like this, didn't she?" Victoria merely nodded, feeling her body responding yet again to another person's touch. "Did she do this?" Jenny added and pushed her digit up into her arsehole.

"No!" said Victoria. Jenny began to slide the finger back out.

"You mean she didn't do this?" The finger slid in and out once more.

"Yes. She did, but you mustn't. It's wrong!"

"What? It's wrong to slide my finger in and out like this? In and out, you're nice and wet and ready for it." Jenny began to set up a rhythm. Victoria remained bent forwards, but was trying to grab hold of Jenny's hand to stop the invasion of her anus. Her efforts were in vain. The movements became more rapid and Jenny reached under to stroke Victoria's clitoris. Very soon her knees began to buckle as she came again.

Jenny picked Victoria up off of the floor and sat her on the edge of the bed. She then slipped her nightdress over her head and pulled her arms into the sleeves. Gradually, very slowly, Victoria regained her senses.

"Jenny, you are wicked. I should never have let you do that to me. You took advantage!"

Jenny grinned, "Try telling me that you didn't enjoy it."

Victoria was too embarrassed to answer. Of course she enjoyed what Jenny had just done.

"Good. Well, now perhaps you'd like to do something nice for me?" Jenny stood in front of Victoria and quickly pulled her nightdress over her head. She stood with her feet apart, one leg either side of Victoria's knees. Jenny's smooth, hairless pussy was less than a foot from her face.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Use your tongue on me. Make me come."

Victoria was appalled. "That's disgusting!" she said. "You can't be serious."

Jenny tutted and then stepped back a pace from Victoria. She knelt down and pushed Vicky's legs apart, while pushing the material up out of the way. She reached up and, cupping the girl's breasts, pushing her down onto her back.

The tongue darted across Victoria's labia and then concentrated on the hooded nub at the top of her vagina. The sensations were amazing. But after only sixty seconds Jenny stopped, stood up and said, "Now it's your turn."

Victoria sat up and looked at the pink lips of Jenny's vagina. She moved her face closer, able now to smell her arousal and see the liquid beginning to form a droplet at the base of the slit. The lips were slightly parted, revealing the wet, dark passage within. She poked out her tongue experimentally and moved her head forward until it finally tickled Jenny's flesh. Tentatively she began to lick up and down the labia. The moment that she made contact with Jenny's clit, the maid reached down and pulled the novice's face into her. Clearly she was enjoying Victoria's attention and began to grind herself against the girl's mouth.

Barely able to breathe and with a pair of hands now clamped around her head, Victoria could only vaguely hear Jenny's stream of obscenities, egging her on.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your mouth. Use that tongue harder. Harder Vicky I want to come!"

Suddenly Jenny came. Victoria found that the moisture that she had been lapping at had now become a torrent. She was shocked. At first she thought that Jenny was urinating on her, but then realised that this was merely part of her orgasm.

When Jenny finally released Victoria's head, she looked down and said, "You poor thing. Look at you. You've got my come all over you."

Looking down, she could now see that the liquid had soaked her nightdress. The material was glued to her breasts and the dark nipples were clearly visible.

Jenny shoved Victoria's legs roughly apart and knelt down in front of her. She then leaned forward and began kissing her passionately.

When their lips parted Victoria was in a more highly aroused state than she had ever imagined possible. Jenny said, "Would you like to know how that feels?" Dumbly, she merely nodded and watched, fascinated as the head dropped down and the tongue began to tease her mercilessly. Very soon she was approaching her fourth orgasm of the day, but Jenny deliberately eased off from her attentions and stopped short of taking her over the edge. Again and again she did this, until eventually Victoria was writhing and tearing her nightdress apart. Jenny relented and set to with a will.