Victoria's Other Secret

Story Info
Lingerie shopping leads to sex in the dressing room.
1.3k words
3.88
99.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Laura had made a habit of lingerie shopping together, it was just so much more fun that way. Grad school was fairly tedious, lots of study and research all holed up in your room, so they enjoyed getting out and having a break. They got a kick out of picking out the silliest things they could find to try on and make the other laugh. And, of course, it was exciting. Hot. Sure, a leopard print nipple-less bra is funny, but when it's on a fit 24 year old, well, who knows what might happen...

Mid-February is the dreariest time of year, and the shortest month seems to stretch on forever. It's mid-way into the semester, and spring feels like an empty promise. Also? Valentine's Day. What are two single gals to do?

Laura looked up from her laptop, "Screw this. My brain is turning to mush. Amy, let's go to the mall."

Amy hit save and closed her computer, "You are ON, sister."

They went straight to the Victoria's Secret. It was mobbed, due to the impending lingerie-intensive holiday. But this was also the time of year with the silliest flimsies to try.

They squeezed around the shopping boyfriends and girlfriends and gathered up interesting lingerie -- satin bras, lacy teddies, filmy nighties trimmed in marabou -- all stuff they'd never buy, never REALLY wear, even if they weren't on student budgets. Or at least they liked to think they'd never wear it. Once they had their selections, they looked for a sales woman to let them into dressing rooms. They finally found a harried looking girl who told them there was only one room open, "One of you will have to wait."

Amy and Laura exchanged glances, "They're big rooms," Amy said.

"We'll share," Laura added.

The sales girl, a little relieved, closed the door behind them.

They hung up the stuff and began to undress, facing away from one another. Amy chose to model a black lace teddy with a thong back. She wriggled into it and wondered why anyone would want that piece of elastic in their butt crack all day. She checked herself out in the mirror -- the fit was amusingly ridiculous. She said,"Ready?"

"Yep," said Laura and they turned to face each other.

Laura had put on a see-through shortie nightgown in a corally pink. It had feathers along the hem. They started to giggle.

Amy brushed her fingertip along the feathers, tickling Laura's leg. "No," she said, "I'm afraid that isn't quite right. You appear to have pink feathery pubes."

"Oh, I know, what you like," Laura said, "I'm just saving it. Gotta tell you, though, that crotch hanging down too low on you is just a little unappealing." She hooked a finger in the dangling fabric and tugged, causing the elastic to slip between Amy's ass cheeks. She let go and it lightly thwapped Amy's pussy lips. Amy smiled.

Laura's eyes blazed up a bit, but she just said "Next!" and they turned around to put on the next outfit.

This time, Laura picked a push up bra with matching panties; they could be connected by dangly chains. When she turned around, she saw that Amy had put on a flannel nightshirt.

"Oh, really funny,"she said. "hell, I'd wear that, what's that supposed to do?"

Amy laughed, "Thought maybe you'd find it kinky." She stroked the mound of Laura's right breast. "Look at you, you've just got boob all over the place in this thing. Nice. But I'm not loving the chains. Tacky. Let's move on."

The little caress of her breast had Laura getting worked up. She knew what would come next, with that third and final ensemble.

Amy put on a white lace corset and no underwear. She gently pulled up stockings to complete the look. As she fastened the final garter she said, "Ready?"

When they turned around, Amy gasped a little. Laura definitely knew what she liked by this point, although by her expression, Amy could see that she had chosen well also. Laura wore a satin bra and matching undies, a shimmery pink color with teal flowers. It made her look very tan, even in the dead of winter. The cups were cut low, and had some lift. The panties were cut high, with little pearls at the hips. Laura's generous breasts were in danger of spilling out of the demi-cups, and the dark circles of her areolae peeped above the edge.

Amy approached Laura and kissed her, cupping one firm, perfect breast in her hand. Laura returned the kiss with passion, pressing her breast into Amy's hand. They didn't really have a lot of time before the sales people got suspicious.

Laura pushed Amy back and she sat down on the little stool, legs wide. She knelt in front of her and lowered her face to Amy's soaking wet pussy. Stroking the insides of her thighs, Laura used her tongue to part Amy's lips, seeking out her clit, wasting no time. She sucked on it, tickling with the tip of her tongue at the same time. Amy rocked against her face, clutching the edges of the stool.

"How's everything in there?" the sales girl knocked on the door.

Amy struggled to sound normal, "Oh, great, um could you get me the Taylor bra, in green, in a 38 D?"

"Sure," she said and off she went.

Laura slid her two forefingers into Amy's pussy while she continued to knead her clit with her tongue -- hard, flickering licks followed by soft, lapping strokes. Amy's hands moved to Laura's hair, grabbing handfuls and pulling Laura into her throbbing wetness. With a final hip thrust, Amy came, silent and shuddering, thighs gripping the sides of her roommate's head.

Laura ran her hands up Amy's body, pulling the both of them to a standing kiss and embrace. Amy thrust her mound against Laura's, grinding. Amy kissed her way down Laura's long neck, down to that rise of breast that she found irresistible. She kissed one and then the other, and returned to kissing Amy's mouth while running her hand down the front of the flowered panties. "Mmm..." she moaned, seeking out Amy's soaking and swollen clit with her fingertips, "these are going to be kind of gross to the next person." She could feel Amy's smile in her kiss. It turned them both on to think of someone coming to clean out the dressing room and realizing what had gone on.

Laura gently rubbed Amy's clit, watching her breasts rise in response. Amy pressed down into Laura's hand, intensifying the feeling. Laura used her other hand to pull each of Amy's breasts up just slightly, so that the dark pink nipples popped over the edge of the bra cups. She leaned down to suck hard on one and then the other, all the while working Amy's pussy -- rubbing her clit, dipping her fingers into her slick hole.

Amy reached her hand down to Laura's still-swollen clit and began to caress it with her whole hand. Firm, steady pressure. Laura leaned into it, feeling a second orgasm begin to build. They found a rhythm together, each stroking, each rocking, each building to ecstasy. Laura felt Amy's pussy begin to clench around her fingers, to pulse as she reached her climax. Amy's body went rigid as she surrendered to the feeling. The look on Amy's face was just enough to send Laura over the falls as well, collapsing forward to lean on her roommate.

A green bra flopped over the dressing room door. "Here you go!", said the sales girl, oblivious.

Laura grabbed it and said a weak "Thank you."

As they relaxed, passion spent, they kissed again -- a warm, tongueless kiss. Amy ran her hands through Laura's hair. They smiled at one another and turned to get dressed again. Amy unrolled her stockings and carefully hung everything up, putting back on her sweater and jeans. Laura, likewise, returned her selections to their hangers and put back on her tights, skirt, and sweater. They hung the lingerie on the hook and left the dressing room.

"How was everything?" asked the salesgirl, who didn't really care.

"Eh, the fit wasn't quite right," said Amy.

"Nah," said Laura, "I don't think our boyfriends would like it.

And they left, giggling like schoolgirls.