Victory Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"VICTORY!" Strickland gasped, looking up flabbergasted at the sight of her.

The Centurion didn't seem to be discomfited in the slightest. "I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, lovely lady," he said, giving her that infuriating smile. He strolled slowly in her direction, unsheathing his short sword but not igniting the energy sheath. "I wasn't aware Capital City had a resident superheroine."

"I've already taken out your goons," Victory said, tossing her luxurious brunette tresses. "Lay down your weapon and I won't have to embarrass you in front of your captive!"

"That's a chance I'm willing to take," his confidence was unwavering.

The sword came towards her in a lightning jab, but the heroine deflected it with her unbreakable bracelets. Again and again he thrust, each blow caught and turned aside. He was good, but thanks to the heroine's enhanced speed and reflexes, not quite good enough!

Seeing him in action up close like this, she could tell that his bronze-colored breastplate wasn't made of rigid metal, but some kind of synthetic that molded itself to the shape of his body. She couldn't help but notice how the muscles of his chest and torso rippled very nicely as he moved, each attack perfectly smooth and fluid... but this was no time to let herself get distracted!

"Last chance to surrender," Victory sneered, knowing she had things well in hand.

"An officer never considers such a course," Centurion replied glibly.

Victory shrugged and caught his sword with a one-two combo, disarming him. As his weapon clattered to the concrete floor, she pivoted on her left foot, bringing her right in a kick. Her high-heeled boot landed smack in the middle of those gorgeous abs, sending the supervillain flying. He crashed hard against a packing crate and dropped on his butt.

"I came, I saw, I conquered," the spunky superheroine smirked over her shoulder, turning her sassy little tail on the fallen Centurion. "Easily, I might add."

Clarise Strickland sat there looking stunned by the turn of events. Jordin couldn't help feeling a somewhat vindictive pleasure at being her rescuer, but this was no time to revel in it.

"Don't worry, Dr. Strickland," she said soothingly, patting her on the shoulder and checking her for injuries. "You're safe now."

"Ulp... Victory?" Strickland quavered. "How... however did you find me?" She looked over at her captor, who was even now getting back to his feet. "The Centurion..."

"Oh don't worry about him," the spunky superheroine scoffed. "Thanks to my power belt, I'm more than a match for any man." She turned again to face the Centurion, striking her haughtiest pose. "You want to try me again, big shot, or are you ready to..."

But suddenly she felt a pair soft hands steal around her slender waist from behind. Before Victory had time to react, Dr. Strickland had unlatched her power belt! The superheroine felt a sinking sensation in her stomach as her invincible weapon was taken away!

"Hey! What are you doing?" she gasped feeling her powers drain away.

The older woman backed away, holding Victory's power belt dangling from her hands. "Much better," she declared with a grin. "That wiped the insufferable smirk off your face, didn't it? Centurion, I don't think this silly little twit will give you any more problems! Not without her precious superpowers!"

Chapter 4

Victory gasped out loud in shock at her betrayal! She should have known better than to confide the secret of her powers to that witch! The alluring heroine made a lunge in Strickland's direction, grabbing for her power belt...the Centurion was there to cut her off!

"Most interesting," he said, taking off his helmet to reveal a handsome clean-shaven face with close-cropped brown hair. "Shall we try this again, with the odds a little more even?" He unbuckled his weapon belt and dropped it to the floor.

Victory circled away towards the door, with the villain pacing her every step. She still had her indestructible bracelets for defense. If he was divesting himself of his own weapons, she might stand a chance! Jordin tried a left jab, but he parried and caught her wrist like a striking snake.

"OH!" she cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise as he jerked her forward and twisted her arm behind her. Holding her imprisoned like that, he took off her left bracelet and tossed it aside.

"Are we having fun yet?" he taunted.

The sexy superheroine spun around, slashing backwards with her right fist. The Centurion easily caught that arm too! Effortlessly pinning both slender limbs behind her back, he removed her other bracelet and discarded it as well.

"Stop it!" Victory squeaked, her cheeks burning with shame as she struggled. "Give me back my bracelets you...ugh!" She felt like a five year old begging the playground bully not to take her little toys! With his free hand he brushed her brown locks out of her face so that he could look her in the eyes.

"You were saying something about surrender earlier?" he said smugly, his fingers stroking her smooth bare neck.

"It's not over yet, jerk!" Victory spat.

It was pure bluster and they both knew it. He was only playing with her now. Stripped of her powers, she was nothing more than a skinny girl in spandex hot pants! What good were her weak, feminine defenses against a Man? Still smiling that infuriating smile, he released her. The heroine whirled around to face him, casting about her for options.

When the Centurion moved in again, she made a feint towards the exit. He took the bait, and she whipped her supple body around, bringing her right leg up in a kick to the same spot on his abdomen she had hit earlier. But without her super strength behind it, her boot just thudded into his solid torso to no effect. And like a cobra, he seized her ankle!

"This has certainly been an enjoyable battle," the villain laughed.

With her leg trapped, Victory was caught off balance on one foot, powerless to resist as he forced her backwards. She hopped awkwardly until her back was against the wall. Her cheeks flushing a little hotter as she realized the view he might be getting of her crotch in that position.

"No!" She gasped as his hands continued moving forward, along the curve of her slim ankle, her calf, caressing the smooth skin of her knee. This close, she was overwhelmed by the aroma of his masculine sweat, so musky and despite herself... arousing! His right hand lightly touched her softness inner thigh, groping towards her snatch and causing goosebumps to ripple across her tanned skin.

"Let go of me!" Victory moaned, drumming her fists uselessly against his broad shoulders.

By then he had let go of her leg and his strapping male body was pressing against hers, pinning her to the wall. His sinewy arms captured her svelte waist, hands pausing briefly to give her butt cheeks a squeeze through the thin fabric of her hot pants, then sliding upwards along the bare skin of her back. Her whole body seemed to tingle at his touch.

No! This isn't sexy Victory chided herself. He's taking advantage of the situation...can't allow myself to...

"My, this is cozy," the Centurion said, leaning down to force a rough kiss on the helpless heroine.

Victory closed her eyes as his mouth covered hers, his tongue invading, dominating her... She could feel his heart pounding in the same rhythm as hers. Currents of hot desire where pumping through her body. A thrill of ecstasy spread through her womanhood as she felt the male hardness of his trouser snake, suddenly rising against her. His hands suddenly returned to her peach-like ass, groping and squeezing over the thin Lycra. Victory moaned softly, dismayed to realize that she was losing not just to his superior strength, but to the urgent need of her body to respond in surrender. Her pussy began to feel moist and willing, it took every bit of her willpower to fight the urge to rub herself against his bulge.

The Centurion broke the kiss, breathing hard. "Now, how am I going to keep you out of mischief?" he said. "I don't have any spare manacles. I suppose I'll have to improvise with what we have on hand."

Victory's pretty knees were trembling. She didn't feel capable of much mischief. But then the Centurion's hands slid up the soft curves of her back again and began fumbling with catch on the back of her halter top.

No! He wouldn't dare! She barely had time for the dreadful realization.

With one quick movement, he whisked her halter off, hauling the skimpy spandex top over her head and down her slender arms! Victory's mouth gaped in utter surprise and indignation as her naked breasts were exposed! In a trice, the villain had tied her wrists securely with her own garment.

"Wha...?" she whimpered. "You can't... can't do this to me..."

Her wobbly knees gave way, causing her to slide down the wall to land with a bump on her tailbone. The Centurion took hold of her hot pants and yanked them down over her round little bottom.

"Please no," the nubile young heroine pleaded as the spandex fabric whispered all the way down her exquisite silken legs and the villain tied them in a knot around her ankles, leaving her slit with nothing to cover it but her flimsy white thong. She struggled weakly in her bonds but it was no use. With only the strength of skinny girl to avail her, the makeshift bonds were more than adequate.

"There, that should do it," the Centurion said, stepping back to admire his handiwork. Dr. Strickland, who had been eagerly watching the entire time, set down Victory's power belt and came forward to gloat.

"Well done, Centurion," she said. "I admit I never expected Victory to show up and spoil our plans, but you handled her perfectly."

The helpless superheroine sat quivering on the floor, her long legs together in front of her and her hands cupped over her succulent naked C-cups. Her high-boned cheeks burned with the complete humiliation of being tied up with her own uniform, she was totally at their mercy.

"YOUR plans?" she whimpered. "You hijacked your own project?"

Strickland drew herself up haughtily. "It's not that difficult to grasp, my dear. I flatter myself that I can see which way the wind blows. I've already been passed over too many times. All it took was a little judicious sabotage until the time was right. Then I hired the Centurion to steal the device on its way to the field test, and of course abduct me at the same time. Leaving me free to sell the Orpheus device to the highest bidder. Plus, lo and behold, we capture an annoyingly cocky superheroine in the bargain!"

Victory glared up at the two villains. "Very clever," she sulked.

"Yes it is," Strickland said musingly. "But you know, I've always wondered just WHO is under that mask! Centurion, if you wouldn't mind..."

Victory sat up straight, her pulse racing. As the male villain knelt in front of her again, she clutched her hands to her breasts and pushed backwards with her legs, but really there was no point in trying to resist. Tears welled up in her green eyes.

"Oh please! Please don't unmask me! I'm begging you!"

"Your supplication is quite unbecoming," he replied dismissively. "I must admit to being a little curious myself."

With one hand he grabbed her wrists and forced them down to her lap so that she could not interfere, and took a moment to enjoy the great view of her soft pink nipples this gave him. Then the fingers of his other hand grasped the edges of her mask, gently tugging. Victory found herself staring helplessly, tearfully, imploringly into his hazel eyes. It felt just the same as earlier that morning, when he had taken her glasses away from her, only this time she was in a much, much more vulnerable position.

"My word!" Clarise Strickland gasped as her identity was revealed. "Jordin Tyler! I never would have guessed! Never in a million years!"

The Centurion, holding her mask, backed away with a smile on his face. "Oh sweet enchantress! This is indeed a pleasant surprise!"

The unmasked heroine drew into a fetal ball, burying her exposed face in her hands.

No! How can this be happening? I'm Victory...she lamented as a few hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

Chapter 5

The two henchmen Victory had knocked out earlier came wandering sheepishly into the room, along with the third who had been posted elsewhere. The men tried to stand at attention, but the sight of the sexy, cocksure superheroine sprawled on the floor tied up with her own costume obviously drew their attention. Big Mouth's grin was so wide it nearly took in his ears.

Victory sat there despondently with her legs curled underneath her, feeling appallingly stupid for letting herself get captured and unmasked. She tried to wriggle out of her restraints, but the knots the Centurion had tied her defeated her easily.

"I don't understand, Centurion," Strickland was saying. "Why must we wait here in this musty old factory? Why can't we fly away in your chariot?"

"The Army will expect that," the supervillain explained, putting his weapon belt back on. "By now they have helicopters scanning the skies for my chariot. If we lay low for a few hours, they'll assume they missed us and widen their search. At that point, we can drive you right past them in an ordinary panel truck."

"I suppose you know your business," the older woman conceded, turning her attention back to the helpless Victory. "Meanwhile, when are you going to dispose of this inept little twit? I don't like having her around. She makes me nervous."

Dispose of me?? The heroine looked up unable to keep the fright from her pretty green eyes. I don't have to guess what she means...ulp!

"You hired me for a specific purpose," the Centurion replied. "That does not buy you the privilege of giving me orders, or questioning my decisions."

Strickland pursed her lips, plainly irked at having her wishes ignored. She grit her teeth, "as you say..."

The Centurion gave rapid orders to his henchmen. Big Mouth was assigned to "keep an eye" on Strickland, while the others were told to find the Victorycycle and bring it inside the building. Then he took Victory's hands and abruptly hauled the superheroine to her feet, in the process giving his henchmen an eye-popping view of her luscious tits.

Jordin blushed. Standing before him, stripped down to nothing but her plain white thong and boots, she felt her skin shiver with anticipation of what he might be planning. She looked timidly into his eyes.

"Wha... what are you going to do with me?" she asked breathlessly.

"You might call it a private interrogation," he said. Then he picked her up and slung her lithe frame across his left shoulder like a sack of laundry. Victory let out a feminine squeak of outrage and embarrassment. Her brunette tresses cascaded around her face and neck as her naked torso hung down his broad back, her tempting little booty thrust upwards flashing both pert cheeks around her scant thong, to the delight of his henchmen.

"Put me down!" she sputtered, her long legs kicking in futile protest. "You can't do this to me!"

Strickland watched with a thin smile. The three thugs laughed. Victory felt tears of frustration coming again, knowing that she was demeaning herself even further but somehow unable to stop.

"I am Victory! You can't treat me like this, you big bully! If my hands were free I'd...OUCH!" She was cut off as he reached up and slapped her HARD on the ass.

"Behave yourself, little girl," he said dangerously, "or I'll take your panties off and gagyou with them!"

He gave the heroine another sharp spank causing her to yelp in pain. The sting as well as the utter humiliation of it silenced her.

The Centurion looped his left arm around the backs of the superheroine's knees to keep her struggling under control and carried her off, stroking her creamy thighs with his free hand. Across the factory floor he marched, up a flight of iron stairs to what used to be a supervisor's office. The original furnishings consisted of a desk, a couple of chairs, and four filing cabinets, none of them in the best of condition. But someone had recently cleared a space and added a folding camp chair and an inflatable mattress.

"Home sweet home," the Centurion said, as he unceremoniously dumped Victory onto the mattress, "be it only temporary."

Victory's body sank slightly into the welcoming plushness. She struggled to sit up, but he roughly pushed her back down. Squatting, he seized her ankles and unknotted her hot pants, tossing the skimpy garment into the corner of the room.

"Please don't try to escape, enchantress," he said. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

The helpless heroine nodded meekly. Lying submissively on her back, she watched him stand up and remove his weapon belt and breastplate.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked again.

He went into a crouch, creeping up to her on hands and knees like a jungle cat stalking a defenseless doe. "I am going to do what I have been wanting to do since I first set eyes on you, Jordin Tyler."

Victory's heart was pounding. "No... I'll never..."

His body was on top of her now, holding her down. She wriggled underneath him, her tail rubbing over the plush mattress as her hands pressed against his chest in a futile attempt to ward him off. He caught her forearms and forced them over her head, leaving her breasts naked and vulnerable. In an instant, his mouth was all over them, kissing and sucking, his teeth gently nibbling at first one nipple, then the other. His free hand groped the firm C-cups roughly, tugging and squeezing!

"You can't... Can't do this to me..." the heroine moaned as her nipples stood up like top hats under his hands. "I'm Victory!"

His hands slid downward along Victory's smooth arms, following the curve of her shoulders and torso, continuing to cup and twist her sweet, pliant tits while his mouth moved lower still, planting a string of hot kisses along the delicate silken skin of her ribs and tummy. As his hands reached her waist, he flirted for a second with the waistband of her thong, then he tugged the panties down her long shapely legs and tossed them aside. Grabbing her ankles, he spread Victory's legs, the spunky superheroine in no position to resist.

"Please don't... " she whimpered, lying there spread-eagled it was all she could say.

Victory could feel the heat from the Centurion's muscular body hovering over her, aroused and ready, his legs tensed as they imprisoned hers, keeping them splayed, her primly shaven womanhood on full display to him. Her arms were still stretched out above her, wrists bound and helpless by her own halter. A shudder tap-danced up her spine at the thought of what was coming next. But he didn't take her just yet.

Victory gasped aloud as he leaned forward, putting his mouth right over her unprotected muff. Her thighs quivered as his tongue ran swiftly along her moist pussy lips, sucking and licking. Her body's betrayal came quickly. Independent of her own will, her body arched towards him, her narrow hips surging gently upwards and back... upwards and back with mounting eagerness. He was ravenous, insatiable, and she responded in kind. Electricity coursed through her bodysilencing her own internal protests, a physical submission if not mental. She felt on the very brink of an orgasm, her vagina fluttering with sensual anticipation. She tried to hold it back, but he was too good, his tongue hitting every button she had as if her knew her!

"No...No more..." she purred, "please stop..."

The Centurion paused, keeping her on tenterhooks just long enough to drop the shorts he was wearing underneath his tunic. Then he was on top of her again. His lips were on her shoulders and neck, kissing and ravaging her tender flesh. Her entire body tingled, longing for his touch despite herself. His hands held himself braced on the mattress while his cock found the tight entrance to her sweet honeypot. For a long tantalizing moment she could feel his throbbing member probing at the folds of her labia, then with a firm thrust of his hips, he had entered, all nine glorious inches of him!