Video Game Vixen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." He whispered, a smile playing around his sexy lips. "How much do you give?" My pussy gave a twinge as he said this, and I leaned low, biting his bottom lip.

"I'll show you how much." I pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it across the floor and grinning at him as I reached behind my ass to the button of his jeans, undoing it and pulling the zipper down. My fingers hit a patch of curls that caught me by surprise. I had no idea Hunter went commando, but it was something I wish I'd had the pleasure of discovering sooner.

I leaned down, running my tongue along his chest as I pushed his jeans down. I circled each of his nipples, and then slid lower, until I had traced a wet path to his crotch and I was straddling his knees.

His cock was bigger than Jeff's by at least an inch, and as I stared at it, I licked my lips. I'd never gone down on a cock this size before, but I couldn't wait to give it a try.

"Sanaa, stand up." Hunter said suddenly. I looked up at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He sat up, pushing me off the bed so I could stand. "Drop your shorts; I want to see your pretty pussy again." I grinned and obliged, smiling at my big cousin. "Spin around." I turned so that he could see my ass, rolling my hips slowly to the beat of the seductive reggae rhythm flowing out of the TV as I went. He stood up behind me, bringing me tightly to his front as he pushed me forward until I lined up with the desk. He moved my hands down to the surface, and told me to grip it.

He lifted me suddenly by my hips, moving back until I was nearly horizontal. I squeezed him with my thighs reflexively, my knees bending around him until my feet were almost touching behind him.

"Hunter, I've never" I started. At the same time, he thrust hard into me, his cock spreading my lips. He got halfway in and it stuck there.

"Damn you're tight little cuz." He said, mostly to himself. He drew back, angling himself before thrusting in again, stretching my walls a bit further. I gave a moan as he repeated the motion, my back arching slowly as I gripped the desk harder. "Brace yourself baby girl."

He drew back one last time, and then with a harder thrust, buried his big cock inside my cunt. I gasped as he held there, allowing my body to get used to it.

"Oh god Hunter..." I moaned, moving my hips against his. I licked my lips as my cunt loosened to accommodate his size, and he began to slowly, meticulously, run his fingers over my clit to the same rhythm he started to fuck me with. Waves of pleasure coursed through me, and I threw my head back to cry out as his cock rolled over my G-spot.

"Fuck... oh fuck..." I whispered to myself, slamming my hips against him as best I could. "Oh god Hunter... Fuck me... Fuck me hard... Give it to me." He drew himself almost all the way out of my cunt, and then thrust back into me. I cried out, half in pleasure half in pain. He slowed for a moment.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded, my toes curling as he began a slow rhythm, bringing him across my G again. He hit my womb, and my arms threatened to give out on me.

"Oh God... I'm" I cried out before I came, my juices coating his thick cock. My hands gripped the desk in orgasmic bliss, and in the same second lost their grip. I placed them beneath me to catch myself, sliding them back until Hunter and I were in a more comfortable position.

He began to fuck me once again, my pussy sucking him in deeper in my ecstasy. He gripped my hips, pulling them upwards to meet his downwards stroke. I bent my elbows to gain more leverage, my mouth open as I moaned beneath him. Hunter pulled me up to him, and, moving a hand across my ass, slapped it hard. I cried out, and at the same time, he took a liberty no one else ever had.

His thumb pressed at the entrance to my asshole, and I started to shake my head to make him stop, but he wiggled it in instead. My cry turned into a moan, and I lost all control, forcing myself up on my arms to meet his thrusts. He gripped my ass with his free hand, his balls slamming against me.

"You like that, don't you bitch." He said, wiggling his finger inside of me. "Admit it, you like my thumb in your tight ass."

"Ooo! I like it... when you... OH Fuck!" I moaned as I started to cum again. Hunter pulled my closer to him holding my tight as he began to ram into me hard, prolonging my orgasm. He held me tightly against him, his fingers digging into my ass as he released himself deep into my pussy, coating my insides with his hot cum.

He moved us back before he allowed us to fall, so that he was on the bed, still supporting me. I flipped off of him, falling onto my back on the floor. I kneeled between his legs, looking up at him as I leaned my cheek against his knee. I reached out to stroke his cock slowly. It perked to attention, losing its limpness.

"Hunter... can I..." I said it softly, he nodded, looking down at me. I kissed the head of his cock, and then slide my tongue along it, licking up and down slowly. I took his cock in one hand, stroking it softly as I moved to trail my tongue along his balls. I stroked his cock with one hand while I licked slowly along his balls, and then moved it back up to his cock.

I squeezed his balls with one hand, trailing my nails slowly on them as I moved my mouth back up to his cock head. I slid my tongue along it slowly, tracing the V with my tongue, and then spelled his name on the very tip, taking extra care on the u and the t. I slid his cock into my mouth, stopping at the head as I suckled the taste of us off of it.

"Oh God... so good... Suck that cock..." He gripped handfuls of my hair, pulling my mouth a bit further down his cock. I tightened my lips on his cock, sucking my cheeks in and out before sliding my mouth down further on it. I slid my tongue along the underside, pressing in upon it gently.

"God Sanaa... Damn!" I opened my mouth further, taking his cock as far into my mouth as I could, until only a few inches stood between my nose and his pubes. I swallowed around it, humming softly to tickle it. He gave a low moan, as I slid back, getting into position to suck his cock. I bobbed my head slowly, up and down, to the rhythm of the song on the TV. He started to push his hips up at me as I tightened my lips around his cock, moving faster as his cock twitched in my mouth.

He pulled his fingers deeper into my scalp, fucking my throat with his cock. I slid a hand between my legs, rubbing my over stimulated clit. I matched my rhythm to the one I was giving him, and I was soon panting on his cock as we both approached orgasm.

He released deep into my throat, triggering my own orgasm as I swallowed his cum. I moved my free hand up to stroke his cock, milking every drop out. I pulled my mouth off, licking my lips. He reached down, gripping me around my waist and pulling me up to sit on his lap. He kissed me, licking my lips slowly.

"Damn Sanaa..." He said as I bit his bottom lip. "Jeff knew what he was talking about." I grinned as he flipped me down onto the bed and laid next to me.

"What you mean?" I said, figuring by now that Jeff had told his brother as well, but still curious about what he had said.

"He said you had the sweetest pussy he'd ever had, though..." He grinned at me, moving until he was above me. "I haven't tasted it yet." He slid down, his lips descending onto my pussy. My eyes shut as he touched my clit, and my mouth opened.

"OH GOD HUNTER!"

12