Video of the Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers

I spread my legs, balancing on my high heels as I reached back between my legs and started stroking myself. I was showing off my most personal places to the camera and loving every cum filled caress. Slowly and carefully I built the fire, trying not to suddenly put myself over the edge. After all, this was supposed to be a blowjob video. I gently slipped a finger into my pussy. I was close enough to cumming that if I had thrust it into me, or even rubbed just a little harder, I probably would have put myself over right then.

I kept sliding my lips up and down over Danny’s hard pink tool. I had to swallow almost constantly as salty pre-cum oozed from the little slit in the end of my brother’s dick. Danny’s instincts suddenly took over and he began thrusting himself deep into my mouth. Harder. Faster. He was fucking my face just as surely as he would my pussy.

The effect on my body was electric. I jerked spasmodically with pleasure, and I started that unmistakable build towards my own climax. I didn’t want it to happen too quickly, but there was no denying the need of my pussy. I suddenly realized that even though this was a blowjob video, there was no reason that I shouldn’t get to cum too. And if my face was between my brother’s legs, there was no reason that Danny’s face shouldn’t be between his sister’s legs.

I let his dick pop from my mouth, and I whispered, “Don’t you want some cum to taste too?” He was gasping for air and too far-gone to answer me, much less to do anything. “Come on,” I said. “Turn this way.”

I think that he would have done anything for me at that point. I had him move so that his feet were pointing towards the camera. As I walked around the bed I scooched my skirt up over my hips so that it would stay there, giving the camera a good shot of my naked ass as I walked away from it. I gave it an extra wiggle as I went around the bed. I climbed up onto it, facing the camera again. I spread my legs wide as I kneeled over my brother’s head, my pussy inches above his waiting lips.

The few clothes I had on suddenly felt restrictive and rough. All my skin could stand to touch was the silky smoothness of more skin. I ripped off my tank top and my breasts were free for me to grab. I took one in each hand and tweaked my nipples. God that felt good! I looked down between my legs to see Danny’s face right below my pussy. I was so close to cumming that seeing his lips between my legs almost did it right then. I watched as a drop of cum fell from my soaking slit onto Danny’s lips.

Danny moaned and reached up to grab my bare ass in both hands. He lifted his head and yanked my pussy to his face. He greedily slurped his tongue and lips around my dripping slit, making little yummy sounds as he took his turn swallowing my cum. I was only a few seconds away from a huge orgasm. I began panting out loud, squeezing my little tits as my orgasm closed in on me.

Then Danny’s probing tongue found my cum filled hole, and it slipped right in. The effect was instantaneous. I gave myself in to the most massive orgasm of my life, grinding my pussy into my brother’s mouth and demanding more of his probing tongue. My breathing stopped and my eyes closed as I focused on my pleasure center. I wiggled and squirmed as Danny licked and spasm after spasm of pleasure engulfed me. I held on to my tits as I wriggled my hips and cum oozed out of me.

I think I almost passed out riding my brother’s face for the camera. My thighs became soaked as I rubbed my slippery cum all over Danny’s face. After 6 or 8 intense spasms, I was able to at least open my eyes as my orgasm continued. As I looked down at my brother’s face still lapping my cumming pussy I noticed that my nipples were stiff and hard and my chest was flushing bright red.

Finally the spasms slowed and then stopped. I found that I could breath again. Deep greedy breaths as my body decided that it needed oxygen after all, but I was breathing nonetheless. I kept grinding myself into my brother, just enjoying the slippery feel of his lips on mine. Eventually my pussy became so tender that it could take no more of his licking, and I reluctantly lifted my dripping crotch from his face.

I popped my tit into my mouth and gave it a good licking for the camera. Then I slowly looked down between my legs at Danny and whispered, “Your turn.”

I leaned forward towards his dick, leaving my pussy dripping cum onto his face as I slipped his swollen dick back into my warm mouth. There was no doubt that Danny was close to cumming, too. He took up right where he’d left off, thrusting himself into my mouth as if he was banging my pussy, deep and fast and hard. It went all the way in, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. I held on with my hand, stroking him as I kept his dick aimed at my mouth, guiding it as he shoved it into me.

Suddenly his thrusting slowed and became more deliberate as he got near to cumming. I held my mouth wide open over the top of his dick, and stroked him, a smile on my face. If this was half as good for my brother as it had been for me, then he was in for the treat of his life.

Danny moaned as the first spurt shot out of him. I was amazed when it shot through the air and into my mouth so hard that it hit the back of my throat. It was hot and wet and delicious. I couldn’t help myself, and I swallowed it. Of course since my head was facing down I couldn’t get it all, and some drooled right back out and onto my hand and Danny’s dick. By then the second shot was coming out. This one I got most of, and I swirled in around my tongue. I fought the urge to swallow this delicious nourishment, and I let it start to spill from my lips onto Danny’s dick as the next spurt began.

Deflected by cum dripping from my lips, this one went wide, hitting my hair and drooling down onto my face. It wasn’t as hard a shot as the first two, and I lowered my lips closer to Danny’s dick as jet after jet of his cum spurted into my warm mouth. I left my lips open so that cum would fly through the air into me and then dribbled back down onto my hand and my brother’s cock.

Danny moaned as the spasms went through him, slowing as he emptied himself into my greedy mouth. I began stroking his dick slowly, the hot cum lubricating my hand and his shaft and getting all over everything.

Finally he stopped jerking, except for the little after-cums that shook him as I continued my stroking. I lowered my pussy back down to his face so that I could get licked once more before we stopped. I started licking the hot cum from my brother’s dick, turning it this way and that so that I didn’t miss any. I slipped my tongue up and down, massaging and cleaning at the same time just like a mother cat with her kitten. Eventually he was clean, and I took my hand away and sat up.

I looked into the camera, and then I brought my still cum filled hand to my lips and licked his spermy fluids off of myself. It wasn’t as good as the hot fresh stuff from Danny, but it was a near second, and I enjoyed every drop.

Danny gasped out from between my legs, “God, that was great. Thank you.”

“No,” I said, staring at the camera. “Thank you.”

That was how we made our first video together for Video of the Week. It won us $500, which Danny and I split. Of course, it wasn’t our last video. We’ve been working our way through all of the other categories. There are lots of them that we haven’t tried yet, like “Best Public Sex,” and “Best Sex in a Car.” We won $500 for our entry into the “First Time Anal” category. But my favorite of the ones we’ve done was the “Best Standing Fuck.” It didn’t win an award, but I came so often while Danny thrust himself into me that I’ll never forget.

Of course our parents have no idea about what Danny and I do. Next week they’re planning on a night out, and we thought we’d make a video to enter in the “Best Kitchen Fuck” category. Just don’t tell Mom and Dad…

This story is of course based on a real website with a similar name. I have no idea about who or where they are, and no idea about how they really run things. Since I’m a writer, I got to make the whole thing up – but there is some reality behind it.

I hope you enjoyed this little tale – if you did then you might want to check out some of my others. And if you’d care to share your opinion, I’d love to hear from you. Thanks!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,231 Followers