Video Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or this," she said.

Ashley slipped down onto her knees. Her fingers went to the waist of my trunks – they were already stretched tight by the bulge between my legs. She pulled it down and freed my pulsing cock.

"I wouldn't want the neighbors to see me doing this," she said.

Ashley gently stroked my cock, rousing it to fullest size and hardness. Her lips wrapped around the shaft.

"Ooooo. . ." I cooed.

She started sucking me, delivering one of her divine blowjobs. To my right I could see a row of dark houses, to my left the ocean. No one, as far as I could tell, to witness the sublime sight of Ashley's lips sliding along my shaft. But the excitement of knowing that, at any moment, we could be glimpsed, even interrupted, was enough to excite me all the more. I remembered the feeling I'd had when I first saw Ashley sucking cock behind the gym. I was nearly bursting with desire.

"Wait," I said.

I pulled out, then pushed Ashley onto her back in the sand.

"I wanna fuck you," I said.

She smiled. I fell down into the dune after her. She squirmed as I nearly ripped her pajama pants off her body. I fell on top of her and took one of her nipples between my lips. For a minute I only licked her tits. But my desire was too great to delay for long. Soon I pressed the head of my cock against the slit of her pussy. I kissed her as it pushed open her lips. I could feel her gasping in pleasure even as our mouths were pressed together.

Ashley was already wet. I let our lips part; as soon as I did she cried out in pleasure. I rammed my dick deep down inside her, penetrating until the balls were pressed against her ass. She screamed again.

"Oh, fuck me Nick! Fuck me!"

I pounded her into the sand. She wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me into her. With each stroke I buried my cock to the hilt in her steaming hot pussy. Her breasts shook in time with each of my strokes.

"God, you're so fucking tight. . ." I said.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, Nick!"

I slammed her dripping pussy. She seemed to like talking dirty.

"I love fucking you," I said. "I love fucking you because you're such a fucking slut! You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"You like my cock up your pussy?" (For extra emphasis I drove my dick all the way into her on both the words "cock" and "pussy.")

"Yes!"

She was panting. Her fingers dug into my back.

"Are you gonna come?"

"Yes!"

She screamed, and no sooner had I asked the question than I knew the response. She squirmed beneath me, her tight body quivering on my dick, screams of pleasure echoing from her lips into the morning air. I sped up my strokes, intensifying her orgasm while simultaneously pushing inexorably to my own. No sooner had Ashley's ecstasy ended than mine came.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. . ." I moaned.

Ripples of ecstasy radiated from my cock through my body. My cum spurted into Ashley's soft, accepting body. The dunes seemed to vibrate, my vision blurred by the paroxysms of pleasure. When it was over I pulled away. Ashley was still panting in the sand. Her breasts heaved on her chest. We lay in the sand a few minutes without speaking.

"Wow," she said. "I didn't know you were so aggressive."

"Apparently I can be, if sufficiently motivated."

I found my trunks and put them back on. Ashley pulled her pajama pants from the ground. She held them up to the light. A cascade of glittering grains fell from the fabric.

"So much for keeping these from getting all sandy," she said.

. . .

Ashley and I hung out a lot after that. And, of course, hanging out more often than not involved making out, and more. Ashley gave me some of her Polaroids and told me I could show Julia, if I wanted. I did, so Julia became the second person in the world to be privy to Ashley's photographic fixation. I also kept Julia updated on everything Ashley and I did together, per the agreement we had reached about a month and a half earlier: we agreed we weren't dating, and thus weren't monogamous, but we had to tell each other everything. Julia, in fact, took quite an interest in my exploits with Ashley, often being so aroused by my accounts that she would interrupt me in mid-story to fuck. Not that I minded the interruption, of course. (One should also remember that, although Ashley was at this time the most frequent object of my desires, Julia retained, and always has retained, a very special place in my heart. If I ever get around to it, I might write a bit more on this curious friendship of ours.)

Anyway, to get back to the main current of my story, Ashley and I developed a close friendship over the next few weeks – a friendship with benefits, as they say. I also discovered a certain complexity in Ashley's sexual tastes. She was a slut, no doubt, but in fact a fairly discerning one; there were certain types of people (I was one of them, thank God) and certain situations that turned her on beyond all belief; others, by contrast, left her cold. Nothing, for instance, seemed to arouse her more than the prospect of (at least potential) visibility, either by strangers, friends, or merely herself (by means of her two-way mirror and trusty video camera). Ashley and I became, in effect, amateur pornstars – though the finished product, of course, was purely for our own enjoyment. Sometimes we used my camera. I made a lot of home movies at the time -- "Whistler Productions," I called it – but with Ashley I found a whole new reason to renew my love of cinema. The tapes, though, always ended up in Ashley's big green lockbox. Sometimes she didn't even bother to watch the videos before recording over them: the fact of being recorded was a turn-on in itself.

Not all our escapades were so hermetic, however. About three weeks after hooking up for the first time, Ashley and I went to the mall, ostensibly to find birthday presents for a mutual friend of ours. Ashley was wearing a tight tan t-shirt (from some obscure indie band, I believe – she was oddly knowledgeable when it came to music, and introduced me to a lot of good stuff) and a floppy little peach-colored skirt. I, as was usual, was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt (light blue, the same color as the sky).

We slipped into a bookstore. Ashley smiled at me devilishly.

"Feel these," she said.

Ashley cupped her breasts in her hands. We were near the back of the store, between two high shelves of fiction. I looked both ways before reaching out to grasp her tits.

"No bra?" I said.

"No bra. And look at this."

Ashley flipped up the hem of her denim dress, just ever so briefly. But it was enough for me to glimpse the lips of her shaved pussy.

"No panties either?" I asked.

"Nope."

Now that I knew, of course, it seemed obvious Ashley wasn't wearing any underwear. I noticed the little bumps of her nipples pressing against the fabric of her shirt as soon as we'd met up; now that I looked again it was clear there weren't any visible bra or pantie lines showing through the thin fabric. Looking down at her skirt again I noticed a glow of light just visible between her legs – the fabric was just slightly sheer, and even if nobody else in the mall realized it the thought that her naked pussy was showing through was enough to make me hard.

"I thought we could have some fun today," Ashley said.

We kissed in the back of the bookstore before leaving to walk through the mall. The hem of Ashley's skirt was only about halfway down her thigh – the knowledge that at any moment a little breeze might flip it up and expose her naked ass and pussy to the world excited me all the more.

"This is making me pretty fucking horny," Ashley said.

"Me too."

We were getting hungry, so after a few more minutes of shopping we sat down at the food court.

"Watch this, Ashley said."

She glanced over at a young man (our age, probably) sitting a couple tables away. Ashley faced him in the chair and started spreading her legs. I couldn't believe she was doing this. As her pussy slowly came into view she merely sipped on her Coke, absentmindedly looking the other direction.

"Is he watching?" she whispered.

"No, I don't – wait. He turned his head. Yeah, he's watching."

Ashley glanced over. The guy's mouth was hanging open, his eyes glued between Ashley's legs. I thought I could even make out a bulge in his pants.

"God, this is getting me so hot," Ashley said.

"Do you want to go over there?"

"I don't know. . . I kinda want to suck his cock."

"You better decide quick. You can't keep your legs spread forever. Someone might see."

"Someone is seeing."

"I mean like a cop or something."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

She reluctantly brought her legs back together.

"Feel my pussy," she said.

"What, right here?"

"Yeah, just real quick."

I glanced around. Nobody seemed to be looking. I quickly darted my hand under her skirt, then pulled it away. My fingers were glistening.

"Dripping wet," I said.

"God, I need to get fucked so bad. Let's go, Nick."

Ashley suddenly jumped up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know – Macy's, I guess. Lord, I'm horny."

I ran after her. She held my hand as we raced through the mall. We hurried up the escalator to the women's clothing department. Without even looking to see if they were her size Ashley grabbed some jeans off a rack. We headed to the fitting rooms. As soon as it seemed nobody was looking, we jumped inside and locked the door.

"Fuck me, Nick. I can't wait any longer."

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my stiff cock. Ashley flipped up her skirt. Her dripping wet pussy was exposed to my assault.

"Now, Nick! I can't wait any longer!"

I pinned her to the wall of the fitting room and kissed her. Lifting her ass up against the wall, I guided my cock to the entrance of her body with my hand. I rammed it in.

"Ah!!!" she gasped.

She slid down onto my raging dick. I bounced her against the back of the room. She wrapped her legs around my waist, putting all her weight on me and the wall.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. . ." she moaned.

"Oh fuck yeah. . ." I moaned. "Take it all up your pussy!"

"Yes!"

I pounded her. Her pussy juices dripped down onto my balls. I pushed her t-shirt up over her tits, then licked the nipples as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah, ah, ahhh!" she said, halfway between a whisper and a scream.

I could tell she was having an orgasm. By now I didn't care much whether other shoppers heard us. I was too caught up in the moment. Not too long after Ashley's orgasm I felt my balls tighten up.

"Ohhh, ahhhh. . ." I moaned.

My cock twitched. Ashley bounced on my dick, squeezing out waves of cum. The sweeping pleasure of orgasm warmed my body. I pinned Ashley against the wall as the last spurts flowed into her tight little pussy.

"God that was good," Ashley said. "Quick, but fucking good."

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Yeah. Enough for now, anyway."

I zipped my pants up as soon as my waning erection would let me. Ashley only needed to flip down the hem of her skirt and it was as if nothing had happened – except, of course, for the tell-tale line of cum seeping down her inner thigh almost to her knees.

"Oops," she said, wiping it up with one of the pairs of pants she'd brought in.

Ashley peaked out the door, waiting until the coast was clear for both of us to scurry out.

"You think anyone heard us?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't think I care."

We walked out the store. As luck would have it, we met Julia and Brian (the same Julia and the same Brian who have appeared, if only obliquely, a few times before in my tale) down by the entrance. I never failed to be stunned by Julia's beauty, and even so soon after fucking Ashley I felt a rising tide of desire as I saw first glimpsed her. She was wearing a very pretty blue and white floral summer dress – she looked especially graceful in a dress, and I was glad she was fond of wearing them – and had on little blue glass spiral earrings.

The four of us agreed to see a movie. Only, of course, we hadn't thought what movie to watch. When we got to the theater it turned out the only movie playing at that time that we even remotely wanted to see was a two-month old action film none of us had bothered to see when it opened. But we paid for our tickets anyway and headed to the theater.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Brian asked.

"Just trying to find presents for Marc," Ashley said.

"Yeah, us too. Did you find anything?"

"No."

"Neither did we."

Brian looked a little pleased with himself, as if there was something he wasn't saying that he wanted us to ask about. Julia, thankfully, stepped in to clarify the matter.

"Actually, we had sex in one of the bathrooms," she said, nonchalantly.

"Funny, we had sex in a fitting room," I said.

"I guess that explains why none of us had time to buy anything," Julia replied.

The four of us laughed. It was nice to have a group of friends who were so sexually open to one another. It made me feel at ease.

I should say a word about Brian. He was a very nice fellow, even chivalrous, but horny as a cat in heat. He thought very highly of himself, and especially of his appeal to the opposite sex – fortunately for him this confidence had a fairly firm basis in reality. He could be a little self-centered at times, but endearingly so: he never did anything so bad as to make anyone genuinely angry. Julia and him had hooked up after a party about three weeks before; since then I'd become used to her telling me the sordid details of their encounters. Brian, like Ashley, seemed to have a thing for public places. He had dark brown hair, like mine only a little shorter, and was of rather average (though appealing) build.

Anyway, to return to the matter at hand. The screen flickered to life. I sat with Julia on my right and Ashley on my left, while Brian was on her left at the end. The theater was almost deserted except for a couple old folks down about six or seven rows in front of us. The seats were the kind with the armrests you can flip up (as we did) so the seats become continuous. The previews ended and the feature itself got underway. I can't say I was terribly fascinated by the movie, but I barely managed to pay attention as it rolled by.

"Look," Julia whispered to me.

She pointed at Brian. Ashley, I realized, had her left hand down his pants – apparently quite to his pleasure, by the expression on his face.

"She doesn't play hard to get, does she?" Julia chuckled.

"Certainly not," I responded.

Seeing Ashley's fingers slide under the waist of Brian's jeans was enough to stir my cock from its slumber. When I saw her slowly unzip his pants it practically jumped upright. Ashley turned to Julia and I.

"Do you mind if I give him a blowjob right now?" she asked, smiling.

"No, not at all," I said.

"Sure," Julia said. "As long as I get to watch."

Ashley turned her attentions back to Brian. She'd freed his dick from the confines of his pants. It stood up at nearly vertical between his slightly parted legs.

"Mmmm. . ." Ashley said.

She licked her lips, then lowered herself down to Brian's lap. I could just barely see her lips graze the tip of his cock before she engulfed it, blocking my view. She leaned over on the seat to get a better angle, raising her ass from the cushion so that it was just inches from me. Brian made discrete little sounds as Ashley went to work. Julia and I watched intently.

"Look at this," I said.

I flipped up Ashley's skirt. Her pussy was exposed, naked, shaved, and just slightly wet.

"No panties!" Julia whispered.

"Nope."

"Finger her," said Julia, excitedly.

I was about to propose precisely the same course of action. As she filled her mouth with Brian's cock, I traced the lips of her pussy with my right index finger. With my left hand I pulled apart her ass cheeks. She was getting moister with every touch. Her mouth was lowered over Brian's lap.

"God, she's good at this," Brian said.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"You like sucking my dick, huh?" he said, looking down at his lap.

"She can't talk, man," I said.

"Just as well. I already know she does anyway."

I twirled my finger through the lips of Ashley's soft little pussy. When I just barely tapped her clit she shuddered with pleasure. Julia's eyes flitted between watching Brian's cock in Ashley's mouth and my fingers on her pussy. For a minute she seemed entranced by the sight of Ashley's blowjob.

"That looks fun," Julia said.

Her hand went to my crotch. A little less than surprised, though thoroughly pleased, by this latest turn of events, I shifted in the seat to give her better access to my zipper. Her fingers soon found my stiffening package. In a moment my cock, like Brian's, was jutting out from my jeans.

"I've never given a blowjob in a theater," she said.

Julia leaned down. Her lips slipped over the head of my cock. The soft warmth of her mouth enveloped me.

"Oh wow. . ." I said.

Even as Julia started licking I kept fingering Ashley. My cock, Julia's face, and Ashley's ass were all just inches apart.

"She sucking you off, dude?" Brian asked.

"Yeah."

"Fuck yeah. Blowjobs for everyone."

I rolled Ashley's clit between my thumb and index finger. She bucked on the seat with the intense pleasure my attentions produced. The old couple down in front were still watching the movie, completely unaware of the debauchery unfolding behind them. I tried to keep silent as Julia's tongue danced along my shaft. Looking to my side, I noticed she'd slipped her right hand down under the hem of her dress and seemed to be rubbing herself. Ashley's pussy was slick and warm under my fingers.

Julia raised her head. I was a little disappointed that she'd stopped, but figured she probably had another idea in mind. As, indeed, she did.

"I want to see you fuck Ashley," she said.

"What?" I whispered. "Right here, in the theater?"

"Yeah. Just try not to make too much noise."

"Do it, man," Brian pitched in. "You know she wants it."

Ashley, for her part, said nothing one way or the other, though given that her mouth was presently stuffed full of Brian's cock I hardly expected her to. But I took her silence to be an implicit acceptance. I shifted myself around on the seat and raised Ashley's ass. Once she was ready for my perusal I pushed my cock in.

"Oooo!" Julia exclaimed.

I started pumping Ashley from behind. The sensations rippling from my cock and from there throughout my body severely taxed my ability to remain silent. Meanwhile, Julia still masturbbated as she watched me fuck Ashley.

"God that's hot," Julia said. "Fuck her, Nick!"

I turned to whisper to Ashley.

"Julia's watching, Ashley," I said. "She's fingering herself."

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," Brian moaned, trying, unsuccessfully, to keep it to a whisper.

I sped up my strokes, hoping to give Ashley just a little extra pleasure as Brian shot off in her mouth. Her own sounds of pleasure were just barely audible around his cock.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. . ." Brian moaned.

I could tell he was emptying his load of cum down Ashley's throat. I could also tell Ashley herself was nearing a climax. She rocked against me, pushing my cock all the way into her. I felt my entire shaft enveloped in her tight, warm body, the head gripped by the pleasing pressure exerted by the deepest reaches of her pussy.

"Jesus. . ." gasped Brian.

He pulled his cock from Ashley's mouth. The wet shaft glinted in the dark of the theater. As soon as his cock was out Ashley's moans escaped.

"Mmmm, mmmm, ahhhh. . ." she said.

"Fuck her hard," Julia whispered, between her own gasps of pleasure. "She's gonna come!"

And, indeed, she did. As my cock slammed her gorgeous body she exploded into orgasm. She moaned even loader.

"Shhh!" Brian hissed.