Videos And Sex, Sex, Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Another voyeur for Sharon to deal with.
5k words
4.53
42.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on a provocatively erotic purple playsuit with tiny strips to cover my nipples and an only slightly wider strip over my sex trench, stepped out onto my poolside deck, arranged a large towel, slipped off my high heels and lay back on the recliner, feeling my nicely tanned body soak up the lovely California sunshine.

On the table next to me I placed a large margarita and my phone. Adjusting my Gucci sunglasses I lay back smugly. My filming of poor old ZeeZee and his spanking and sexual enjoyment of my full, firm, body had been superbly captured on the video Julio had supplied me.

It had arrived by courier just after breakfast, along with a note from Julio himself. "How the fuck could Mr Shithead divorce YOU, you're a star?" I grinned when I read it. Julio was a long-time acquaintance and he knew very well that I now always refer to my ex as "Mr Shithead".

Julio had done a marvellous job. The sound was crisp and clear, all of ZeeZee's sexual desires, all of his carnal lusts, all of his playing around had been captured in crystal-clear volume. All of our frenzied love-making, including his bare-buttocked spanking with my paddle, had been crisply and faithfully caught. Was he in for a surprise!

Just then my reverie of my "performance" in that motel cabin up in the Valley was interrupted by the impatient beep of my phone.

I picked it up and gave my customary response: "This is the number you dialled." I really have to find another line, but it suits me.

I heard a sexy chuckle from my caller. "Hi Sharon, it's Stella here," she told me. My heart skipped a beat – ZeeZee's stunningly tall and attractive wife, the lovely 40-year-old former lingerie model sounded almost as sexy as she looked. And she looked hot, hot, hot.

"Hi Stella," I said, trying to keep my voice calm, but feeling a tingle of excitement running through my crotch.

"That's a wonderful bikini you're wearing. Where did you get it?" said my next door neighbour.

"Well, it's not really a bikini," I said, carefully, fully aware that I was being "perved" on, "it's more of a playsuit, and I got it from Wicked Temptations. Do you like it?"

Stella chuckled again, and again I felt a frisson of sexual excitement trickle through my body.

"It's wonderful, I love the way the little straps gleam in the sun – purple is such a lovely colour."

I decided to take charge of the conversation now. "Well, Stella, thank-you very much, but I must say this is very naughty of you, spying on me like this. Itisnaughty, isn't it?"

Stella paused then replied, and her words were like music to my ears: "Yes, Sharon, very naughty. I suppose I should be spanked, shouldn't I?"

"Most certainly," I said, "and I know just who should be doing the spanking, you wicked lady."

"Anyone I know?" asked my caller, cheekily.

"Certainly – it's me," I said and paused.

"Oh that would be wonderful," she said. "I often try to get ZeeZee to spank me, but for some reason he's not into that sort of thing."

I know very well he's not into that sort of thing, I thought to myself. But I had to tease her a little.

"But ZeeZee looks such a sexy man, darling," I told her. "He must be a terrific lover."

"Oh, yes, perhaps," said Stella, with some hesitation in her voice. "He's got a lovely cock, just over eight inches, he's not circumcised and Iloveuncut cocks, love teasing the foreskin – but there are times I'm simply craving for a more dominant person."

"I know exactly how you must feel," I said.

"And I know this isn't right," said Stella, "but would you stroke your pussy? Just for me? I've got my binoculars trained on that straining little gusset – god you're gorgeous there, have you had a brazilian?"

"Sure have," I told her, "there's not one trace of pubic hair left. All right, I'll do it, but since it's a rather forward request, it's going to cost you some more spankings, agreed?"

Stella gasped slightly, then said: "Agreed, agreed, I'm being so wicked, I know, but stroke yourself for me, pretty please?"

I ran my forefinger down my cleft, feeling the labia lips part slightly under the pressure.

"Oh that's so wonderful, Sharon," said Stella, "are you wet down there?"

"Yes, I am," I confessed.

"Oh hell, I'd love to be your finger," said the caller.

"What are you doing, Stella?" I asked. "Are you playing with yourself? Show me what you're doing. Part the curtains wherever you are so I can see you."

I knew damn well where she was – her step-daughter's bedroom, the same room from where ZeeZee had perved on me less than a week ago. Then the curtains parted and I could see Stella standing, binoculars held to her eyes with one hand, a mobile phone to her ear with the other.

I couldn't see much of her face, but I could see that she was naked! Her breasts were wonderfully full, firm globes, her mons had a small patch of fair blonde hair but even from this distance I could make out that her pussy lips were pink and moist.

"I love those breasts," I told her. "How big are they?"

Stella laughed. "They were 34s when I was modelling, but now they're closer to 36," she told me.

"And that backside that I'm going to spank – turn around, show me."

Stella lowered the glasses, grinned down at me and slowly turned. Her buttocks were sensational! Lovely round, high globes that would, I knew, sound wonderful when my spankng paddle lowered its boom on them.

Then Stella spoke again: "Like it? Can I come over now? Will you spank me, please, please, Sharon."

But I had to get things organised, first. "I've got an appointment in an hour," I said, "I'll call you when I get back. Say 2 o'clock?"

Stella moaned: "Oh you awful beast. I'm so hot for your spanking and now you're going to keep me waiting!"

I laughed. "Patience, you wicked woman, patience. Sharon will spank – promise. But first I've got to get business out of the way."

We ended the call, I got off the recliner and dashed inside and rang Julio. "I need to borrow that camera again," I told him. "Can I pick it up, or could you get it to me?"

Julio said he'd call round to my place to set "the shoot" up, I gave him the address, then drained my margarita. Things were going swimmingly!

An hour later, Julio was at the door. I had pulled on a dress to cover my skimpy little playsuit and escorted him to my bedroom. My spanking paddle was already lying on the bed, ready for action.

"Playing with the guy with the thick cock again?" Julio asked, as he organised the set up with the hat box on a ledge that no one would dream of looking at if spanking and sex was on their mind.

"No, I'm not, you'll soon find out who," I told him, then added: "And his cock's not that thick, actually."

Julio grinned. "The camera obviously lies," he said, giving me a leer.

"Right, you're all set up. Like last week it's got 90 minutes of film, and I've given you two more cassettes, save me coming around all the time. The battery in the camera will last for about nine hours' filming."

"I'll get the fruits of my labours dropped off to your workshop tomorrow," I told him. "Any more advice on light, and so on?"

Julio looked around. "No one overlooks your bedroom, you can leave the curtains open," he said. "Same story with sound – a radio on will be no problem, but for perfect sound like you got with the stud last week it's better switched off."

When he had gone, I showered, then put on the playsuit again, stepped into my shiny new Manolo Blahniks and dialled Stella's number. She answered it on the first ring – obviously an impatient, hot-to-trot neighbour!

"Come on round, darling," I said. "Dress optional – only no bra or knickers, I want you naked when you get out of your outer clothing."

Stella almost panted: "I'm on my way."

I pressed the record button on the tassel dangling from the hat box and walked downstairs just in time to hear the awful chimes of "California Dreamin" and opened the door slightly to allow Stella to squeeze in.

She looked lovely, her blonde hair gleaming, a man's white shirt loosely draped but doing nothing to hide her spectacular assets. At her middle was a pair of cut-off jeans which also revealed her superb ass. Her legs were tanned and toned, high heels were on her feet.

I leaned against her, kissed her on the cheek, then started my bossy bitch role.

"Get naked, then wait for me to call you from my bedroom. OK, Stella?"

She nodded and I turned on my heels and walked slowly up the large staircase. I could feel her gaze fixed on my jouncing buttocks as I climbed the stairs.

I entered the bedroom, took the paddle from the bed and tapped it lightly against my thigh, standing feet apart in what I hoped was a dominating pose, my free hand on my hip.

"I'm naked," I heard a call from downstairs.

"Come on up, Stella," I shouted and soon she was standing at the bedroom door, as if seeking permission to enter, her breasts full, her nipples erect, her pussy lips glistening. The house was silent – all I could hear was Stella's heavy breathing and the excited thump of my heart.

"Come in, shut the door behind you, then get on all fours and crawl over to me," I ordered the former lingerie model. My lovely neighbour fell to her hands and knees and crawled over until her face was level with my mid-thigh region.

"Now tell me what you want – after you've planted one kiss of adoration on the gusset of my playsuit," I snapped.

Stella's hot hands clasped my buttocks, stroking and gripping them as she did, while her mouth pressed against what I knew was a sopping wet playsuit gusset. She planted a long, lingering kiss there, before pulling back and starting to unburden herself.

"Oh Sharon, please spank me, whip me, paddle me, I've been such a naughty girl," she begged.

"Why should I?" I taunted her. "How have you been naughty? Explain yourself!"

Stella took a deep breath – she had obviously been rehearsing this – then she tumbled into a torrent of self-confession. "I need it, I want it. All I've thought of since you've moved in here has been the caress of your hands on my ass. I lay in bed and dream of it. When ZeeZee's deeply asleep I finger myself to a slow, quiet climax – I have to, I need you so desperately. And then I perved on you this afternoon after I heard you getting your lounger set up. I'm wicked, I have to be punished."

I smiled down at her, running the leather paddle across her lovely cheek. "And so you shall, my dear Stella. Now get up and bend over the head of the bed, hands on the mattress, feet apart."

Stella did as I instructed, and I ran one hand across her luxurious buttocks, feeling the full firmness. "Wider," I snapped, slapping her lightly across her right cheek. She spread her feet even further, until I could plainly see her anus and, lower down, her gleaming sex furrow.

Moving off to her left side, with the paddle in my right hand, I laid down my rules. "I'm going to start you off from this side," I said, checking to make sure the video camera was getting a great view of her naked rear end.

"You can call for mercy, you can squeal, you can beg me to stop, but I'll ignore it as that's part of the fun. We will use a safe word for when you absolutely cannot take any more – and for that I'll use the word 'voyeur', which I think is rather appropriate, don't you, Stella?"

The lovely blonde giggled. "It seems eminently suitable, Sharon," she said, "in view of what I was doing with those binoculars."

"Good," I said, "then we'll begin."

And with a trembling hand I placed the fingers of my left hand against her sex trench, and pushed my playsuited pussy against her lovely firm thigh. Her sex was sopping wet!

"Oh fuck, stroke me there while you spank me, darling," she said in her gloriously husky, sexy voice.

I pulled my fingers from her sex and placed them to her nostrils. She inhaled deeply, moaned "Oh fuck, I love the way I smell" and then tensed. "Start now, Sharon, I can't wait much longer."

And I brought down my trusty paddle. "Whommmp" it went on her beautiful right buttock, causing the lovely round mound to wobble deliciously. As I raised my arm and gave the same cheek another blow, I replaced my fingers to her sex trench, and started to flick between her labia, then invade – but only ever so slightly – her cunt.

For the next two blows, I used swift flicks from below her buttocks to the lovely lower mounds, watching as her globes bounced under the impact. "Whommmp" went the paddle, "Yes" hissed my lovely slavegirl.

After about a dozen strokes on her buttock – and far more than that between her sex lips and across her thick and erect little clit – I decided to move around. Switching the paddle to my left hand, I positioned myself off to her right side, pushed my pussy against her right upper thigh and resumed stroking her sex, but this time with my right hand.

"Whommp" the paddle did its work once more, and after 11 more blows Stella started to enter into the spirit of our lovely game.

"No more, mercy, Sharon, please, I can't take any more!" she begged, in a lovely whimpering, pleading tone which made me rub my pussy harder against her firm thigh flesh.

"Whommp" went the hard-of-hearing paddle, and again "Whommp", totally ignoring the slavegirl's pleas.

"Ouch, no more, pretty please, no more, oh please stop, I'm on fire!" came the urgent request.

"Whommp" went the paddle in response. "Whommmp" and Stella clenched her awesome ass as if to ease the paddle's next pummelling.

By now my fingers were fairly flying across her sex lips and clit, and it was obvious her pleas were part of Stella's attempt to take her mind off and, thereby, stave off her impending climax.

With that in mind – and aware of my own desires as to how she was to achieve her orgasm – I dropped the paddle on the bed and said in a strict, no-nonsense voice: "Time to inspect this lovely tush for its warmth factor."

And I turned my back to her and rubbed my bare buttocks across her burning bum, her cheeks hot against mine. Shit, she felt fantastic.

"Time for some of my handiwork, I think, my dear Stella," I told her, placing my left hand's fingers against her pussy and stroking her more slowly now.

"No more, I beg you," came the pretend plea, and my right hand swept upwards to crack against her left buttock cheek. This was exquisite, her ass flesh wobbling as my hand made its impression on her already-warmed buttock. And again, and again, then she started to pant – orgasm time?

No, once more I pulled my fingers away, arranged my pussy firmly onto her upper right thigh and resumed my hand spanking, this time left hand against right buttock.

A dozen blows, or more, rained down on her and then I felt the need to bring her off win over my need to beat a strict tattoo on her ass.

With a gentle, but firm, shove, I pushed her down onto the bed and snapped "On your back, slut!" and my lovely neighbour complied in a flash, her thighs parted wide, her sex smiling at me invitingly. I kicked off my high heels and climbed onto the bed, accepting her invitation hungrily, thirstily.

I say "thirstily" because her pussy was still sopping wet from my digital dexterity down there. But now it was my tongue's turn!

My lips first kissed her on her lovely labia lips, then my tongue probed along the trench, tasting and savouring her marvellous musky juices as it did so. Then it alighted on the swollen nub of her clitoris and I teased it with teeth and tongue before running my hands beneath her fiery buttocks and cupping them in a firm grip.

Stella let out a soft sob, then began to rave. "Oh, tongue fuck me Sharon, you don't know how much I want it, how much I need it, tongue fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

And soon she was bucking and writhing beneath my oral adoration as the orgasm swept to her pussy and brought her to a throbbing, thrilling climax. I laid there, my tongue still licking at her cunt, then lower to her tasty little anal bud, until she had calmed, then I climbed up above her and squatted over her face.

Her tongue immediately flashed into action, running over the narrow gusset that barely contained my labia lips, and then she pushed me away, sat up and put her hands to the straps at the back of my neck and hauled them up over my head, pulling the little straps from my breasts, exposing me there.

Stella's mouth fastened onto my left nipple, sucking, making it even harder than it already was, then transferring to my right nipple, similarly bringing it to an even stiffer engorgement. Then she was pulling the strappy little garment down my body, dragging it off my hips. I helped her slip it off me, then she returned to her oral exploration of my pussy.

Her tongue was a frenzied, wild thing, flashing around my sex trench, flicking into my cunt, diving to my anus, then flashing around until she settled on my clit, licking, kissing and sucking it until I could hold back no longer and began to admit defeat, calling out "Yes, that's it, Stella, that's it, my darling, suck me off, suck me, suck" then, as the orgasm crashed through me I just let go with one long, lusting screamed "Suuuuuuck!"

As I came down from the plateau of pleasure, Stella continued to lick and kiss my pussy, helping me came back to earth, and then we lay in each others arms, pillows propped behind our backs at the head of the bed.

"Oh fuck, that was so great, Sharon," the lovely blonde informed me, stroking my breasts, kissing me on the mouth from time to time, and generally keeping me as aroused as hell.

"Where did you learn to make love like that?" I asked her, eager for something titillating for the video.

"Oh, one of my last lingerie shoots, about 10 or 12 years ago, just before I married my movie mogul," she said, licking my throat, then nibbling at my ear.

"We went to Hawaii to do a lingerie shoot on a beach on one of the smaller islands, I can't even remember which one. The people who produced the brochure thought it would look good, models in sexy lingerie cavorting in the surf and sand – except the fucking sand gets in your pussy and shit it's gritty," she laughed.

"Anyway, one of the girls in the shoot was a sexy little 20-year-old, great body and one evening we got totalled on too much tequila and she took me back to her room and before I knew where I was, she was spanking me with a sort of rubber spanking glove. Fuck, it was good!"

"That's where you got the penchant for spanking?" I said.

"And other things, Sharon," she laughed, running a teasing forefinger between my thighs and flicking it across my clit.

"But ZeeZee," I asked, ever mindful that the video was still going, "where does he fit in, if you like the ladies, as it were?"

Stella smiled a stellar smile – pardon the pun – and told me: "ZeeZee was a great fuck 10 years ago, but he never took me across his knee and pulled my panties to my knees and spanked me."

"What a shame," I tut-tutted, although secretly, of course, I was delighted.

"And this afternoon was my first spanking since my lingerie shoot in Hawaii all those years ago," said Stella. "Did I do well?"

"Wrong tense, Stella,"I informed her. "Am I doing well is more correct, 'cos I'm going to give you another warm-up. In fact, I've got one of those glove things. Like to try it out?"

Stella roared with laughter. "Is Rodeo Drive expensive? I'd love to try it out. What about a lash, or a whip? Got one of those?"

I kissed her on her pretty little nose. "Course I have," I told her, "but let's take it easy. You'll soon receive the full attention of my little arsenal of whips, lashes, floggers and things – but now it's time for the glove!"

Stella whooped "Spank me, mistress, spank me" and leaped from the bed and assumed her bent over position, thoughtfully displaying her wonderful tush to the camera's lens.

From a drawer in my huge walk-in wardrobe, I pulled my trusty rubber spanking glove. It was of quite thick, but extremely close fitting rubber, and was really a mitt. It had little protrusions of bumpy rubber spikes all over its palm. It was, in a word or two, a delicious implement for an ass to take punishment.

12