Videos And Sex, Sex, Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella almost jumped onto the bed in her excitement, and I indicated to ZeeZee and Stazee that I wanted them to tie the former lingerie model face up on the bed. The stiff-pricked husband and the wet-pussied stepdaughter soon had her strapped down and helpless. Her minge was gleaming with arousal and anticipation.

"Now, Stella," I said, indicating to ZeeZee that he should stand beside me, "as I daresay you've seen on the little video performances, Stazee has a hugely educated young mouth for an 18-year-old. Do you want to experience that lovely, young mouth, my dear?"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, of course I do, Sharon," the blonde almost screamed. "Let her go down on me – now,now!" she bellowed.

"Shit, you're eager for it, aren't you?" I grinned. Then, with a flick of my lash to Stazee I gave the signal permitting her to get on the bed and start her oral adoration of her stepmother's pussy.

Stazee moved swiftly onto the bed and her mouth was almost instantly at pressing between Stella's splayed thighs, working on the lush, moist wetness of the 40-year-old snatch.

As this was going on, I decided it was time to employ the idle mouth of the Hollywod "mogul".

"On your knees, Zee," I barked, "and let's see if you can do as good a job as your daughter."

ZeeZee was down in front of me in a flash, I spread my stance wider, then felt his hot lips and tongue working on my sex trench, which I knew very well was absolutely sopping wet. ZeeZee noticed it too, judging by the slurping sounds he was making at my minge.

To keep him up to scratch, as it were, I gave him several sharp cuts of the lash across his upper back, but the naked pussy licker gave no indication that he even felt the blows, so eagerly was he lapping at my pussy.

Soon, Stella was starting to moan and sob as Stazee's precocious young mouth began to work her closer and closer to orgasm. Her husband's oral attentions were having a similar effect on me, too, and as stepdaughter worked at stepmother's minge, and the movie man worked at mine, both Stella and I came in shuddering, heaving climaxes. I punctuated my Big O by slashing the whip fiercely across ZeeZee's back in appreciation.

Stazee then stood, and wiped her pussy-juice dripping mouth with the back of her hand, a silly smile on her face. "Fuck, that was tasty," she said to me, as if she was telling me something about Stella's minge that I didn't already know!

"Get up," I snapped at ZeeZee and the thick-pricked man rose to his feet. "Randy still, eh?" I grinned, flicking the tip of my little lash across his hard-on.

"You'd better believe it," he leered, his face flushed from his cunnilingual duties.

"Well then, there's a pussy that could do with a really good rogering," I told him, and ZeeZee climbed onto the bed, lowered his pussy-smeared face to his wife's and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

"I'm sorry I've been such an asshole," he whispered to her as he placed his throbbing cock head to her cunt.

"Oh shut up and make love to me," Stella smiled at him.

He slid smoothly into her and soon they were thrusting against each other in excited passion.

I looked at Stazee, who stood by the bed watching her father's performance with her stepmother with fascination.

Extending my hand, I placed the lash in hers. "Give him some cuts on that scrawny, suntanned old ass of his, why don't you?" I said.

Stazee looked thrilled. "Can I really lay into him?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Shit yeah," I told her, "this guy's a pain freak."

And Stazee stepped to the foot of the bed and flashed the lash down across her father's pumping buttocks. He let out a squeal.

"More, fuckin' hell, more, that's fuckin' great," he bellowed, increasing the pace of his thrusts in his wife's pussy.

Stazee made a lovely sight as she worked her arm back and forth, whipping her father's buttocks, her breasts bouncing and heaving erotically as she flagellated him.

I stepped back and took in the tableau of wild sex. Up above me, in the hat box the camera was, I knew, faithfully recording every stroke of the whip, every thrust of ZeeZee's cock.

I didn't know if they were aware they were being filmed again. But if they did, well I don't think they cared!

To be continued?

12