View From A Site Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Mary Jane went off like a rocket on Guy Fawkes Night as she screamed, wailed and humped her body in a frenzy of over stimulation.

Bill quickly dropped his pants and thrust his now hard cock in her mouth to shut her up before the rest of the guys on site investigated the noise and we ended up with a gang bang like that from the film 'Last Exit to Brooklyn'.

'Where does she find the energy from?' I wondered looking in amazement at this sex goddess in front of me as she continued to orgasm around James' now stationary prick. After enjoying the pleasure of her pussy muscles earlier I could understand James' wisdom in standing still as she creamed and clenched around his spurting cock.

As she calmed down Bill eased his cock from between her lips and James eased her tired legs to the floor and helped her to her feet, displacing Warren from her breasts in the process.

James was truly a young gentleman as he hugged her close to him and kissed her gently on the lips in true appreciation for an unbelievable shag.

"What about me?" Warren asked me in a rather crestfallen voice.

Mary Jane broke her kiss and said to Warren "Let me stretch my legs a minute, and then you can fuck me from behind over the blocks while I finish giving Bill here a blowjob."

"You can't say much fairer than that can you Warren?" I offered, my prick hardening at the vision of two guys table ending her at the same time.

"You are a very considerate lover James," she whispered as she kissed him again before breaking away from him.

"Is that cock of yours still hard Warren? Or do I still need to give it a few more strokes?" she teased.

Looking at his now rigid cock I think he had already imagined himself shagging her doggie style.

This was confirmed when Warren suddenly pulled the dustsheets off the blocks and neatly folded them on the floor. "I would like you on your knees when you are ready so I can fuck you doggie style," Warren requested.

"I love a man who knows what he wants," she smiled at all of us as she knelt down.

Warren knelt behind her and very gently fingered her pussy. I don't think he considered that she would certain be wet enough for him after all of the cum she had taken into her well fucked cunt. As he pulled his finger out globs of hot spunk trickled down the inside of her thighs.

"Time to mount up Warren," she called out, and we all laughed with this wonderful temptress that had handled all of us during the morning of sex on a construction site.

"My pleasure Madam," Warren rejoined getting into the humour of the moment, as he knelt behind her and used his hand to position his hard on against her lips.

"Well you certainly seem ready for me now," Mary Jane giggled as she wiggled her rounded arse against his hard on and eased the first inch into her; although I'd be surprised if she could feel it after the number of times she had been fucked and fingered this morning.

Anyway Warren was totally focused on his long awaited fuck with the amazing Mary Jane as he slid his length into her now loosened pussy. He started at a slow tender pace, slowly revolving his hips in a circular motion. I must admit to a wicked thought as I watched him – 'maybe he was trying to touch the sides of her well fucked pussy'; but the guy was game for anything as he reached forward to stroke the sides of her tattooed breasts. Mary Jane seemed to be enjoying the relaxed pace of their union as well after the rougher roddings she had received earlier and the rough handling of her tits by us all.

"UUmmmm...... Warren you are quite the gentleman, and a very considerate lover," she praised him, but I need you to finish me off now as my knees are getting sore."

Warren eased his cock back and climbed to his feet with his knees well bent so he stayed inside her as he came up into a crouching position. Now he cupped her tits fully in his hands for purchase as he thrust deep into her and grunted with satisfaction of controlling their fucking.

"Oh yes my lover...... Ram that hard cock of your deep into my pussy ....... Come on and fuck me like no other today..... Let me feel your cum filled balls slap hard against me, she goaded him, "come on fuck me like a mongrel fucks its favourite bitch out on the street."

Her dirty talk must have turned him on no end as he started to fuck her hard, abandoning all his gentlemanly sensibilities as he rodded her cum filled sloppy cunt like an animal.

The scene before us was turning us all on, but Bill let his basic instincts get the better of him first and he quickly stripped off and offered his hardness to Mary Jane' lips. On Warren's next thrust forward her lips slid over the full length of Bill's meat and a satisfied groan escaped her lips as her tongue went to work on his glands. Moving one hand directly under her cleavage Mary Jane supported her herself on one hand and cupped Bill's balls with the other.

What fucking amazing sight (literally) was laid out before us and I didn't know which part of the action to watch; so I climbed off the blocks and walked slowly around the rutting trio so I could see all of the action. I was amazed to see young James was hard again and he had his cock out giving it one off the wrist as he wanked himself off watching the action in front of him.

Mary Jane turned her head slightly to watch James and then increased the licking on Bill's cock. I guessed she wanted to blow James as well before her knees gave out. Warren was huffing and puffing behind her as he rammed his hips back and forth, ploughing deep into her saturated, dripping snatch.

"Fucking amazing," grunted Bill as he ran his fingers through her hair, "you are just fucking amazing Mary Jane" he praised, just before his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open gasping for air.

'Oh shit,' I thought, "how am I am going explain this if the dozy bastard has a heart attack now?' I pondered as I circled the scene. But as I past behind Bill I was amazed to see Mary Jane had buried her finger in his arse and was frigging his hole with gusto. Bill was humping his hips in automatic reaction to her fingering; she was controlling him like a puppet.

"God I am so fucking hard," Bill groaned and Mary Jane's lips were stretched as she continued to blow him and was currently sucking his swollen helmet with his glands surging underneath.

Warren was losing himself, totally focused on reaming her out.

Bill gripped her head and groaned out loud, "this is all for you baby," and he blew his load deep into the back of her throat. Mary Jane was swallowing constantly as Bill's spunk shot thick and fast to fill her mouth. "Oh baby, you are just stunning, I've never cum like that before," he praised as he stroked through her hair tenderly.

"Mary Jane I'm going to fill you," Warren called out as he released her tits to grip her hips as he gave a final few thrusts.

Mary Jane released Bill's still rock solid cock and teased Warren some more "Thats it lover boy, fill my pussy with your come, finish me off, finish me hard and dirty.

"I'm going to cum," Warren informed us all, "I can't stop myself."

"That's great lover, spray your sperm into my cunt," she encouraged him.

"Oh fuck yes," Warren groaned as his body tensed.

Suddenly James pushed Bill out of the way as he tried to get his hard prick in front of Mary Jane.

Warren rocked backwards pulling hard on Mary Jane's hips, grinding her hard onto his prick as he started to shot his wad deep into her. This resulted in Mary Jane coming up off her hands on to her haunches, frustrating James' efforts to get his prick into her mouth in time. He was just too excited by what he had seen and the hand job he had given himself, and the sounds of Warren and Mary Jane's rutting was just too much. James sprayed huge amounts of spunk into her face and down her neck with the following surges. Necklaces of sperm hung from her lips, chin and tits before her tongue stretched to lap up some of the sperm from her chin.

And then she climaxed for the final time. Warren winced and cringed as her amazing muscles tugged and crushed the most sensitive part of his body, hitting on so many sensitive nerve endings all at once. He sank his fingers deep into her hips as an act of survival but this excited her more, in addition to her rubbing James's spunk into the tender mauled skin of her tits. Warren was trapped and had to endure Mary Jane enjoying the stunning heights of her orgasm as she creamed and screamed, her whole body shaking as she rounded out an out of this world morning of group sex.

I nearly shot a load myself as I watched her dreamy eyes mist over as she moisturised her abused tits with the hot present from James. Finally she collapsed forward onto her elbows totally exhausted, allowing Warren's prick to slip out of her cum swamped pussy.

Her arse protruded into the air and I was so tempted to fuck into her again myself, but I couldn't imagine fucking a loose cunt filled with other men's spunk. Although for a brief minute I seriously considered fucking her tight arse instead, but I still had some morals left and that would be rape to my way of thinking as I wouldn't have asked her permission, I would have just taken her.

No, instead I reached down and gently lifted her to her feet and pulled her dress around her to wrap up the totally fucked, stunning sex goddess that had handled all that four of us could give her plus one shot Barry.

I gently and carefully buttoned her dress from the button up, totally absorbed by the trail of spunk running down her thighs from her shaven & bruised pussy. I had my hands over her stunning clothed arse one last time before buttoning her up across her stomach to the underside of her cum covered tits. Here I pulled the material forward so she could ease her tits into the material before she completed the buttons herself.

I ran my hand through her hair as I said, "Here let me help you to your car."

Turning I called out, "James, keys for the lady please."

He struggled to his feet and brought the keys over and received a loving smile from Mary Jane in return.

I held her car door open as she slid in and then I gently closed it, leaning in to look at her for a final time, totally blown away by what she had done to and for us all.

"Are you Okay to drive home?" I asked, and she nodded. "If you have anymore car trouble, come back and see us." She gave me a big beaming smile in return. "Or alternatively I can do a house call if you prefer. She was still smiling as she drove out of the basement car park.