View From A Site Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my free hand I started to slowly undo her shirt buttons from the bottom up until I got to the underside of her heaving breasts, which were stretching her cheesecloth shirt tight across them, straining the buttons. Before undoing the last two remaining buttons I slid my hand off to one side to rub the underside of her left breast through the cheesecloth and the soft material of her bra. I could feel her nipples hardening to my massage, pushing her nipple rings to the fore through the material.

By now Mary Jane was breathing heavily, almost panting as I started to light up the various pleasure zones of her body. I focused on her tits to stimulate her as my thumb lightly rubbed the inside of her love tunnel and my forefinger stayed still within her clutching puckered hole. Once one breast and nipple was well stimulated I moved across the cheesecloth, enjoying the softness of the fabric, onto her other breast to play with and massage it for several more minutes. Now Mary Jane was starting to hump on my thumb with her hips and my forefinger rubbed and stretched her tight hole making both of us very horny. My prick was ballooning in my trousers, desperate for release and action.

Now I had to see Mary Jane in her full glory again so I released her firm breast and undid the two remaining buttons and pealed the cheesecloth off her breasts to reveal her heaving breasts encased in a fine mesh bra that showcased them to perfect. Having tied her arms it made it messy to undo her bra and slide it up her arms out of the way. Being a practical guy this was easily remedied by reaching for the Stanley knife again and carefully slicing through the thin material at her cleavage.

"Hey," she called out indignantly as the material pulled apart and her breasts rolled on her chest, no longer restricted by any restraint from the now trashed bra.

I now moved behind my desk, keeping my hand embedded in her pussy and arse, but allowing myself to bend over and suckle the ring pierced nipple that was now exposed for our mutual pleasure. As I took her nipple deep into my mouth Mary Jane sighed out loud, and my free hand reached to uncover and tease her other breast.

This was just too much for Mary Jane and she started to hump herself around my desk as an orgasm started to brew deep inside her. I eased my thumb backwards until I could slide it upwards and expose her very erect clit.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried out as my juice soaked thumb found her hard bud, "please finish me off."

I wasn't in too much of a hurry and just left my thumb placed against her clit, I didn't move it at all while I sucked and chewed on her nipple. Mary Jane need this orgasm and she humped and ground her hips on my finger and thumb for all she was worth, desperate for the relief an orgasm would bring her heightened senses the relief they craved. I was surprised as this meant that my finger was sinking deeper into her arse, but this must have been adding to the pleasure she was now enjoying as there was no sign of pain on her face, just a fierce determination to bring herself off.

"Fuck, yes, fucking wonderful," her coarse language turning me on no end.

I decided to help her out by pulling on her far nipple ring with me fingers while sucking down hard on her breast and lashing her other nipple ring with my tongue. In conjunction with this attack on my upper body, my other hand plunged my forefinger fully depth into her throbbing arse and rubbed my thumb hard across her hard clit.

"AAArrrgghhh!!!!" she screamed to wake the dead, and she humped and trashed like an epileptic on my desk as her first orgasm of the day tore her asunder. "Too much....... Too much," she cried, but continued to hump on my penetrating digits for all she was worth. I had to release her nipple ring from my hand for fear of ripping it out as she trashed around. I could feel hot sticky pussy juice seep over my hand as I continued to frig her arse and clit.

"Uhhh, aarrgghh, please," she groaned, "Arrrgh, please stop, I can't take anymore, pleaasssee stop!"

I did and slowly eased my finger out of her as I stood up right to see her face bathed in sweat as I asked "Was that good?"

"Fuck yes," she sighed with a look of wanting more in her eyes.

Whether I misread her need or not I was heading south to her wonderful pussy as I stepped around the desk and hiked up her short skirt to reveal her pussy in all of its glory. There lay my prize, my goal, my target, my pleasure, as I sank to my knees and thrust her knees wide apart; lifting her free leg up over my shoulder to spread her pussy and expose the stream of juice flowing from the folds of her swollen excited lips.

"Mary Jane your pussy is exquisite, just ripe for eating," I praised as I lowered my mouth between her spread thighs, aiming straight for the jewel in the crown, before clamping my mouth down hard onto her shaven mound. I sucked in on the warmth of her smooth skin forming a vacuum over her clit and pussy.

"Oh yes," she groaned as these new feelings relit the embers of her dying orgasm, "I love to have my pussy eaten out."

'Well I'm going to have the full smorgasbord for lunch,' I thought to myself as I extended my tongue straight into her love nest for my entrée. I received a warm welcome as her hips thrust up to meet my tongue and Mary Jane groaned out loud.

With having one of her legs hooked over my shoulder I could easily slide one hand under her buttock to grip and massage her hot rounded flesh. My other hand arched over her stomach to trace up towards and locate her right breast. Once I hand a firm grip on her cheek and breast then I settled down for my meal. For at least ten full minutes I pigged out on her pussy, enjoying her lips as I sucked on them like chicken wings; the depths of her pussy lapping up her juices; and as she racked through a couple more orgasms I headed to the dessert – her stunning clit. I sealed my pursed lips over the erect bud and sucked hard, at the same time sliding my forefinger into her arse. This was just too much for her and she screamed like a banshee, thrashing around pinned down by my lips and penetrating finger. I could feel her tugging on her restrained arms, desperate to defend herself against my continued onslaught, finally crying out "STOP, Please...... STOP" as she fought for breath.

I was amazing at this woman's ability to cum in such copious amounts as I drank down her pussy's dividend for such tremendous pussy licking.

"Stop you bastard, please stop," she screamed now as her hips tried to bounce her pussy and arse away from my tormenting continued penetration of her now abused pleasure zones.

I finally relented, having drunk my fill, my face smeared with her cum in vast amounts. I emerged from between her thighs like a cat that had the cream, and in reality I had.

"Fuck me Mary Jane, you are truly amazing. Your husband to be is a very fortunate man. So I guess I had better make the most of my opportunity today," as I slipped off my work boots and dropped my trousers to release my bursting prick.

"Are you ready for the meat course now?" I asked not even giving her time to recover from her last wrecking orgasm.

"No please, I can't take anymore," she begged "please let me go."

"All in good time," I smiled "and if you are really good I'll share you with the lads afterwards as they really enjoyed your last visit."

"No please, not that, my pussy won't recover in time for my wedding," she begged, desperation in her voice. This just turned me more to my animal side.

"You've made me too horny just to let you go now," I commiserated with her, "and what would the lads say if they missed their last opportunity to entertain you?"

"Please NO!!!" and with that I guided my rock solid length of meat against her spread lips and pushed forward in one long thrust to fill her up to my balls.

12