Vignettes

Story Info
Experimentations in E & V
1.9k words
4.21
36.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vignettes:

Shopping in the mall was never a fun thing for me to do, but sometimes it cannot be avoided. I trudged out of the last store, still unable to find the “perfect gift”. Approaching the rail, I stopped and looked out over the first floor, not really looking for anything, other than inspiration. I put one foot on the bottom rail and leaned against the top, trying desperately to think of something to buy so I could get out of there.

After a few minutes, I figured I could not delay more, I had to find something. Just before I turned to go, I happened to look down. There, just below me, only twenty feet away from my suddenly twitching pussy, two men were staring up at me. Maybe not me, exactly. They were staring up my skirt, which was open wide from the bottom thanks to my position with my foot on the lower rail.

As usual, I was not wearing panties. My thighs became hot, as if their stares were providing heat. I guess in a way they were.

Normally, I would have jerked away and left, but today I stood there for some few minutes, feeling my breath coming faster. I felt as if I were on display for everyone in the mall, and I loved it.

Finally, I could stand the pleasure no longer without touching myself. But before I left, I looked directly down at my voyeurs and smiled.

Walking away, I knew just what gift to get for my boyfriend. I went directly to Victoria’s Secret and began looking at their shortest skirts.

+++++++++++++++

They were not really boys. They were probably in college, but they had that geeky look that can defy age estimation. They had followed me around the mall, trying to look inconspicuous.

I knew they were following me, of course. I had lured them to me. I had lured them to me. I had scouted and stalked until I found some likely looking "victims", then I placed myself so that they had to see me. Once they started following me, I could begin my show.

Walking around the mall, I had bent over often to check something out. I had paused outside a storefront to allow them to catch up, and then abruptly boarded the escalator to go up to the 2nd floor. Of course they followed me. How could they not follow me?

I was wearing a short, fluffy skirt; the kind that blows easily in the wind, and rides up over my ass as I bent over. The kind that, from a few steps below, would afford an exciting view from behind during a ride on an escalator.

Sometimes I heard them excitedly whispering to each other, and – so help me God – giggling. I was pretty sure that they were pretty inexperienced sexually. Probably their prime sexual moments were all off the Internet, and I was giving them the ultimate upskirt show.

I found a seat in the food court, and waited. Eventually – probably so as not to appear too obvious – they found their way, with their newly purchased drinks, to the open table that I had taken such great pains to locate, directly in front of me.

I sat with my legs crossed, the short hem of my skirt halfway up the tops of my thighs. I knew, from practice in front of a mirror, that the underside of my legs was visible halfway up my ass. I sat like that for a few minutes, and then slowly crossed my legs the other way. Besides the brief glimpse of my pantyless pussy, the process of uncrossing and re-crossing caused the skirt to slide even further up my legs. I had practiced that maneuver.

On purpose I dropped my napkin to the floor, and bent over to pick it up. My loose blouse hung free from my breasts, affording my audience a view to my navel. As I straightened back up, I brushed my arm against my skirt, pulling it still higher.

The boys were transfixed. They were no longer able to maintain a pretense of innocence. They were staring at me. They were staring at my legs, at my breasts, at the still covered place were my thighs came together.

After a brief while, I could not last longer either. I put both feet flat on the floor; spread more than a foot apart. I knew my very wet pussy was visible. I bent over to adjust the strap on one shoe, again displaying my breasts. In the process, I placed one foot on the leg of the table, opening my pussy even wider for their enjoyment.

Finally I had to leave and relieve myself. Sitting with my legs spread, I finally caught the eye of one of them. As he watched, I slowly lowered my hand to my crotch and, lifting my skirt, sensuously ran one finger from my ass to my clitoris. Finishing that, I raised that blessed finger to my lips and sucked it, briefly.

I stood up and languorously walked by my entranced young friends. I stretched out my hand and placed my finger on the lips of he who had first made eye contact. He greedily placed his lips around the finger and gave two quick sucks.

I withdrew and walked away. As soon as I was out of sight, I moved more rapidly to my car and collapsed in the drivers seat. I pulled my skirt up and touched myself and almost immediately began cumming and cumming.

Even the approach of a matronly lady to the car next to me did not deter me, and hearing her reproachful “Hmmmphhh” only served to increase my orgasm.

Then I drove home and played with myself again, remembering every detail of my afternoon. And again. And again.

+++++++++++++

For once I was in the lucky position. I happened to be sitting in my hotel room, just inside the balcony, working on my laptop, when I noticed a movement in the window of the room across the courtyard, one floor higher than mine. It was a woman who had apparently just taken a shower. She was wearing a short robe, and her hair was wet and hung long over her shoulders. She was walking to and fro in front of her open balcony door as she talked on her cell phone and played with her hair.

The robe came to mid-thigh on her, and I could see the outlines of shapely breasts above the drawstring. I was fascinated watching her walk back and forth, unaware of my spying on her. I could enjoy without fear the view of her supple legs as they moved.

After a couple of minutes she came out onto the balcony and talked while she looked around the courtyard. If she saw me in the gloom of my room, she did not appear to notice. I watched as she raised a foot up to the bottom rail, and the robe fell slightly apart, exposing the creamy softness of her upper thigh. Suddenly she put her leg down, as if she was aware of the show she was giving, and I feared that I had been noticed. But she did not look too long in my direction, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

She went back in to her room, just far enough so that I could watch her let the robe fall from her shoulders before she went so far back that I could not see her any more. I waited anxiously, afraid that she was gone, and then she reappeared, this time with bare breasts and a towel wrapped around her waist.

She did not come out to the balcony. She stopped in front of the big wall mirror by the TV, and began combing her long hair. I felt my cock beginning to throb as I wickedly watched her combing, watching her breasts rise and fall and sway as she brushed. Sometimes she would use both hands to raise a strand far above her head, giving me a clear view of both marvelous breasts. Sometimes she would half turn in my direction opening herself more to my stare.

Eventually the pressure became too much, and I had to unzip my pants to relieve the pain of my stiffening cock within. I pulled it out and slowly stroked it as I watched her brushing. Once, she even walked directly to the balcony door and looked out, and I saw her totally naked and in view from the waist up. She stood there a few moments, then turned and went back to the mirror.

Finally, she was done with her brushing, and turned and went once more back into her room. I waited, with my dick in my hand, for her to return. She did return, this time with a couple of dresses in her hands. She draped the dresses over the back of the chair by the balcony door, and then stood once again looking outside. As I watched, incredibly she untied the towel wrapped around her waist and threw it back into her room. She stood there, naked, open to my eyes, and to any others who may have been as fortunate as I. But I did not care about them, only that I was getting a once in a lifetime voyeuristic opportunity to watch a beautiful naked woman going about her life.

My dick was throbbing as I stroked it, drinking in the sight. She turned, and I saw the perfectly shaped ass as she bent over to pick up a dress. Turning back to the open door, she held the dress up to her. Then I saw her hand slide under the dress to her crotch, where it remained. I saw the tiny movements in her arm as she apparently played with herself. I saw the breasts begin to heave and sway. She pulled her hand and the dress away and once again she was naked, and once again she turned to pick up the other dress.

She repeated the procedure, only this time, after a while she raised the hem, and played with her pussy in full view of my lecherous stare. Fascinated, I saw her suddenly take two steps backwards, deeper into her room, but still in full view of me. She threw down her dress and spread her naked legs and reached to her pussy with both hands. Her eyes were closed as she feverishly rubbed her pussy and shoved her fingers and hands deep. My eyes remained open as I watched and feverishly pounded my meat, feeling the pressure beginning to build to a huge cumming.

She began to jerk violently, and I watched her breasts move as she tried to breathe and I watched her hands moving rapidly where those two exquisite legs joined. Her knees seemed to buckle a bit, and she threw one hand back to the credenza to catch herself. I saw her as she finished her orgasm, still spasming from the exertion.

Then, an amazing thing happened. She returned once more to the door and looked straight at me. I saw her smiling as she blew a kiss directly at me, and still nude, pulled the drapes closed.

And I, knowing that she had known all along I was there; knowing that the whole incredible show was for me, began to cum and cum, spraying cum all over my self and my pants and my laptop and the carpet. I jerked and jerked myself, enjoying the most fantastic climax I had ever had, alone.

It had all been for me, and that made all the difference.