Village

Story Info
They spent a little time sightseeing.
2.6k words
3.85
19.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished their drinks as they sat in the sun, the wooden table hot to the touch, despite the shade given by the parasol. They’d got there late morning, it was only an hour so to drive there, and he remembered the way even though he’d not been there in years. They spent some time just sightseeing, the village was small as he remembered it, a green with two statues on it, surrounded by a few shops, a pub, and the church. And then they’d gone for a drink and something to eat.

She looked stunning in the sun, her hair catching the shimmers, and she was dressed as he’d asked her, a simple top, a skirt, long, to her knees. And he knew what she was wearing underneath too, he watched her dress in the hotel that morning, his eyes gazing intently as the body that he’d got to discover over the last few days was concealed. First the black thong, then the bra, then the skirt then the blouse. Both could sense the anticipation as she dressed, both knew that there would be time and time and time again for him to enjoy her body more, and often, the giving of pleasure to her so essential to him. And he was dressed simply too, boxer shorts, jeans, a loose T-shirt, untucked.

They talked of anything and everything, conversation coming easily to them as it always did, both touching as and when they could, hands on hands, on arms, on shoulders. Every once in a while her hand would reach for his hair, and just stroke through it gently, or she’d rub the back of her hand gently on his cheek.

The garden of the bar where they sat was secluded, quiet, it was a mid-week mid-afternoon after all. The table where they sat was a typical picnic table, wooden, with benches down both sides, and they sat side by side. He suddenly became aware just how quiet it was, how alone they were and he looked at her, conversation stopping briefly. He moved, his legs straddling the bench, leading her to do the same so they could sit facing each other, and his hands reached up to cup her face, pulling her gently to him, kissing her, lips touching. Both felt their breathing quicken, both wanted more. He looked again, glances over his shoulder, the garden still empty, and he looked at her, eyes on fire. His hands slid lower, just cupping her breasts through her top, thumbs flicking over the nipples, his eyes gazing at hers, staring deep into them. Her breathing growing more stilted, the danger of where they were, what he was doing adding to the pleasure for both. He slid a hand lower again, eyes still holding hers, working at the hem of her skirt, lifting it, underneath, finding the warmth of her leg, gentle, soft caresses, sliding higher, higher, till he could rub his hand over the cotton of her panties. And all the time his eyes held the gaze of hers, as his touch got more daring, one thumb still flicking at her nipple, making it stand proud, the other pushing against her panties, against her pussy.

He leant forward, whispering to her, telling her he wanted her, to make love to her, wanted to please her. That they should go, walk out into the country, he knew the place well was sure he could find somewhere quiet, secluded, somewhere they could please each other in the warmth of the sun. He leant forward and kissed her one last time, and as he did he quickly dipped a finger under the cotton of her panties, sliding it into her, then taking it from her, offering it to her lips so she could catch her own scent, before raising it to his own mouth, licking it quickly. Then took her hands and pulled her to her feet, holding her hand as he led the way back to the car, opening the door for her, guiding her in, then climbing in himself. Driving away, down the hill, past the pub where he was brought up, then right at the bottom, up the steep hill, past houses, getting fewer as they drove further into the country, roads narrowing as the woods got deeper, till finally he parked in a small lay-by.

He told her to stay there, while he moved to her side of the car, opening the door, and crouching down next to her while she sat. His hands reached for her, caressing her, touching her, again touching her nipples, pinching them through her top, pulling her legs wide, his hand immediately sliding under her skirt, reaching quickly for her pussy again, his body trembling as the need to make contact with her body again takes control of him. His hand finds its goal, fingers working at her through the cotton, the heat and the warmth so apparent on his fingers. Wanting more, his lips find hers, kissing her, tongue searching for hers, his busy fingers ducking under the material of her thong, and burying themselves deep in her wetness, taking her breath with the suddenness of his movement. His hand quickens, fingers plunging back and forth, faster and faster, and then, slowing, pace dropping, breaking the kiss, staring at her with his fingers still inside her, then reaching for her arm, he moves her, his hand reluctantly sliding from her cunt as she stands. He pulls her close to him, holds her, her head tight to his shoulder, then takes her hand, grabs a blanket from the back of the car, and then leads the way.

Along a narrow path they go, getting cooler as they head deeper into the woods, they start climbing, a gentle hill and a narrow track, winding between trees and bushes. He takes a step back and walks behind her, loving the sight of her as she climbs in front of him. He reaches for her, stops her, lifts her skirt and tucks it into her panties, revealing her ass, the thong separating the cheeks, and then lets her walk again, watching the beauty of her as she strolls ahead of him.

Finally, he takes her hand and leads her from the path, into the depths of the woods, sun finding its way through leaves, him walking at her side, arms round each other, his hand cupping her ass, fingers warm, playing, moulding the soft skin, so lovely. And at last, they’re in a small clearing, trees surround them, silence except for the bird song and the rustle of the wind in the branches. He lays the blanket gently on the ground, then hold his arms out for her, pulling her so close to him, just holding her, feeling the softness of her in his arms, needing her. She pulls back slightly, her hands reaching for his head, tipping it down she kisses him very gently, once, on the tip of his nose, and they smile at each other, a smile of such warmth and understanding.

No words needed now, still both standing, he reaches down and pulls her top over her head, watching closely as the beauty of her breasts are revealed, reaching behind her, his nimble fingers unclasp her bra and pull it slowly from her, letting it slide off her shoulders, then down and off, dropping to the floor, her nipples so dark, so beautiful, already hard, standing firm. Her hands quickly do the same for him, lifting his T-shirt up and off, and with both now naked from the waist up, they hold each other again, so tight, close, naked skin pressed warm, both shivering at the contact, both wanting this, holding the moment, believing at last it is actually happening.

And now kissing again, lips firm against each other, hands slowly moving on each other, exploring, touching, she slides from the kiss, her lips finding his neck, moving, gentle, lower, across his chest, finding one of his nipples and sucking deep on it, his sudden gasp a mark of the pleasure it brings. She moves her mouth quickly to the other nipple, doing the same, hand touching and stroking at him, still gentle, still slow, still loving, but wanting all the same.

She kneels before him, sliding lower kissing across his stomach, and he looks down at her as she explores yet more, hands rubbing across his thighs, touching him through his jeans, his stiffness so apparent, yet teasing a little, fingers sliding round, but not touching, till finally she starts to place little kisses on his cock through the material of his trousers, already hard, her touch causes him to twitch, wanting release, but letting her take the lead. And still her fingers and mouth work, using them to define the shape of him, the length of him through his jeans, the bulge so strong, so apparent. She looks up at him, eyes pleading, and he nods once at her, his own eyes returning the need. Her quick fingers undo his trousers, buttons moving, hands sliding them down and over his thighs, and he gasped as her cool touch found the opening to his boxers, pulling his cock through and out into the open, watching her intently as she placed gentle little kisses on the tip, echoing what she’d done to his nose just minutes before.

He reached down to hold her head, fingers playing with her hair as he let her pleasure him, desperate to grab her and just fuck her mouth, but knowing the pleasures would be intensified by letting her lead. And she was wonderful, fingers cupping his balls, then sliding up the length of him, her lips tickling across his skin, so soft, she moves back slightly, lifts herself, and grabbing her breasts wrapped them tight round him, and he watched as his cock was enveloped in such beauty, providing a sensation unlike anything he’d felt before. And still she did more, making it better all the time, lifting herself gently up and down, the tip of his cock appearing and disappearing from between her breasts, and then finally, dipping her head gently, so as at each appearance of the tip of his cock, she could just quickly dart her tongue at it, stabbing at the most sensitive part, knowing the effect this was having, driving him wild. Too much for him, as much as he wanted to cum, he knew he needed to wait, he gently pulls away from her, his eyes smiling at her, reassuring her. Moving to her side and spinning her round, her on all fours, he quickly undid her skirt, pulling it from her, and then just gazing at her beauty as she knelt before him, her ass raised high, thong still tucked snugly against her, her breasts so full, so beautiful. She looked stunning, gorgeous, and he wanted to please her.

His fingers reached for the thong, gently hooking under the material, he lifted it, pulled it away from her, and then up, using his other hand to slip the material in between the lips of her pussy, pulling tighter still, and rubbing it gently back and forth, till finally he pulled it off her and away, slow, finally revealing her body completely, leaving her on all fours as he quickly pulled off the remnants of his own clothing before kneeling at her side, hands touching as he pulled her close to him, their naked bodies sliding together, legs and arms entwining as they tried to get every inch of skin in contact. Again he kissed her, harder now, lips pressing, tongue searching, and his hands slid quickly over her, pushing her onto her back, climbing on her, between her thighs, watching her eyes as he broke the kiss again, his cock finding its way in the heat and wetness of her pussy. And he just stayed there, still, inside her, not moving other than the pulsing from his cock, his erection, so hard, being as close to her as it was humanly possible, hands beneath her, levering every inch inside her.

But they needed each other, needed the pleasure as well as the senses, and both knew it was time, to make love, to enjoy each other, pleasure each other. He started to move, hips rising, thrusting, his cock sliding easily in and out of her, his pace changing all the time, sudden fast bursts followed by a slower action, measuring his length, pulling out to the point where he almost left her, then plunging hard back in. She was so wet now, they could hear the noise his cock made as he fucked inside her, and he wanted to taste that wetness, quick movements, the disappointment in her eyes as his cock left her quickly replaced by pleasure as his mouth found her pussy, his tongue lapping at its wetness, drinking from her, loving it, adoring the taste of her, the pleasure that he could bring her, wanting to do anything for her. His fingers moved and worked too, dipping deep inside her, pulling her cunt lips wide while his tongue stabbed at her clit, soaking them in her juice till finally he slides just one finger into her tightest hole, pushing it back and forth, hearing her gasp and moan and sigh as his busy fingers and tongue take her to the very edge.

They have all afternoon, they will make love again, but now they need each other, both have to cum. His tongue working so fast now, licking at her clit, finding it, swirling round it, his lips pulling it into his mouth, stretching it as his tongue works on it. His fingers finding their way back and forth in her pussy, one still buried in her ass, and holding her so tight, so very tight as the orgasm finally takes her, rips through her, her body trembling, screaming as every nerve responds to his movements his actions. His tongue and fingers working and touching and caressing as wave after wave crashes through her, till finally the trembles subside, she holds his shoulders and pulls her back to him, up over him, wanting him now, needing for him to have his turn, his pleasure.

He slides so easily back inside her, her cunt so wet, and his moves are now quick, measured, no need to play now, just a need to please and to be pleased, to be wanted and cared for. His hands slide to her face, cupping her, his eyes fixed on her as his breathing quickens, his features contort as the pleasure overtakes him. Her eyes on fire watching him, knowing it is her body that is having this effect, and not just her body, her whole being, her very specialness, helping create this moment. The two of them, naked, in the sunshine, wanting, making love in the midst of the trees and the cooling breeze, their cries of pleasure heard by no one but themselves, but still the sense of danger at what they do.

And finally, one last gasp, one last push as every inch of him fills her, and he cums, his body shuddering as he spurts deep inside her, his cock pulsing and trembling as streams of cum take her, both still with their eyes fixed on each other, in awe of the moment, the beauty of it all.

And as the shudders subside, as the breathing shallows and returns to normal, so he slides from her, to her side, and pulls her close to him, him on his back, her on her side, her head resting on his shoulder, her hand on his chest, both so safe, so warm, so caring…