Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

"I could take his cock up my arse." I whispered to Adrian.

"I will arrange it." He said smiling.

Adrian started to pump into me as his ball started to fill and I held him tight preparing for the cum storm to blast inside of me, which came a few seconds later and another orgasms flowed over me as he came. We stay connected and continued to watch Rebecca and Tim in action. This in itself was rather exciting, I had never realized before how erotic it was to watch others fuck. I leaned to the side to hold Rebecca's hand and stroke the hair from her face. Eventually Adrian withdrew from me and we both just watched Tim continue to fuck Rebecca in her arse. We could see his breathing get heavy and they both trembled as his cum filled her arse to overflowing.

"You are hired as my regular arse fucker," said Rebecca.

"I have to test him before you get it again. What is your mobile number Tim" I protested and quickly wrote his cell phone number down. With that, Adrian and Tim pulled up their shorts and went back to work. Rebecca and I discussed the event as soon as they left. I learnt that Adrian had fucked here about a year ago, just the once though, she said that she preferred the younger guys like Tim anyway I agreed with her, not wanting to admit any hard cock suited me very well.

A minute later David walked through the door catching us chatting still in the laundry room still talking, fortunately, Rebecca never had her clothes removed and although my shorts were on the floor, my long T-shirt hid my nakedness and sore pussy from his sight.

"You are home early darling!" I said.

"I thought I would have an afternoon in the sunshine, what have you girls been up to," he said.

"Just playing with the washer and dryer. It's what we girls do." I replied, we all laughed, with Rebecca staring me straight in the eye and agreeing with me.

Rebecca headed off home while David went upstairs to change his clothes for relaxing. I ran to the bathroom, grabbing my shorts from the floor and enjoyed a quick shower before joining David on the patio we talked about the usual household things until I suddenly blurted out.

"Have you ever wanted to fuck me in the arse, Rebecca brought up the subject and I had no idea on your thoughts on the subject." David eyes were bulging with the shock of the question.

"I never have brought the idea up as I thought you may find the idea horrific, but if you really want to know, then the answer is yes." David said, still looking shocked at the suggestion.

"You may be getting a treat later tonight then." I said as I left David to go back inside to get dinner ready for later. I looked back at him and he was still looking shocked.

Dinner was eaten in pretty much silence as David had the treat on his mind and straight after dinner, I suggested an early night. We went to our bedroom and David was on the top of the bed naked, within seconds, I spent some time in the bathroom, picking up a tube of KY jelly for a lubricant from the cabinet. David was lying on his side holding his cock as I returned. I gave him the KY and told him to smear his cock and put some on my arse entry hole, I lay on my stomach with a pillow under my stomach to raise my arse in the air while using one finger then two, he lubricated the entry point, preparing my arse for his cock. David got in position and run his cock up and down my crack; with his excitement, he was slow in finding the entry. Nevertheless, find it, he did, and with a gentle push he got the first inch inside me, I adjusted my position for comfort and said.

"Push a bit more in please."

With the extra inch inside me, I could really feel it; my pussy was soaking the bed as my excitement grew. David slowed pumped the a few inches in and out of me until I raised my arse sharply and the whole length went into me, and filled me up. David grabbed my hair and started to pump in faster and faster while pulling my hair as if he was pulling a horse's mane. I never realised anal sex could be so good, as orgasm after orgasm swept over me, David continued to pound my arse for what seemed like another ten minutes before he pumped his seed deep inside me. He collapsed with exhaustion and fell on top of me, then laid there until he got his breath back and rolled off me. I dashed to the bathroom to wash off the cum that was running down my leg. I returned to the bedroom.

"That was wonderful darling, can we do that again, You do seen to be getting much more horny lately, what is causing that?" he asked.

"Of course we can sweetheart, you can have whatever you like, It's definitely the warm weather its gets me hot in many ways. I hope you still have enough energy to suck my clit for a while before you go to sleep?" I asked.

I laid back while he licked me to more orgasms, while my mind was thinking that the weekend was ahead of us, I needed to think who I would like to have on Monday.

Of course, it had to be Tim. He was the fresh meat, I had decided this on Sunday and had texted his cell asking him to call over at midday on Monday for games if he could make it. He never replied. so it was a waiting game. David had left for work at 7am and I was pottering around the kitchen at 10am still in my silk pajamas. I was on the telephone with my Mother-in Law when Tim came through the open back door into the kitchen two hours early, and sat at the table. I mouthed to him that I would be a few minutes to which he mouthed back for me to drop my pajama bottoms, I ignored this and turned away to finish my conversation ten minutes later I ended the call and turned back to Tim, smiling.

"In future, when I want to see your cunt, you show me, do you understand!" He said angrily. "Now get over my knee for your punishment!"

I laid over his knee, feeling quite excited at this new thing, he pulled my pajamas down and off and smacked my arse five times with the flat of his hand, and it certainly stung. However, it also got me dripping again and desperate for a cock inside me.

"I am sorry Tim; I will show you whatever you want, any time in the future." I blurted out.

"That's good! Now what can I do for you today?"

"The same as Rebecca had last week please Tim. Would you like some coffee first?'

While we drank our coffee, I telephone Rebecca asking to come over in twenty minutes exactly, she agreed. I was in the mood to repay a favour. I suggested to Tim that we use the living room, he dragged me in there he pushed me down do I was kneeling facing the sofa, with my arm folded resting on the sofa seat edge, not forgetting to put the tube of KY at my side.

"I am going to fuck your cunt, and then your arse, you horny bitch!" Tim said quite aggressively.

I was quite enjoying this hard man approach from him, he had always seems a quiet boy before, but his true colors were coming out. I was just getting relaxed while Tim was rubbing his cock up and down my pussy, while holding it with his hand.

"Get it in!" I called out. "Oh my God!' escaped from my lips.

Tim has plunged his cock fully home in one lunge knocking the air out of me, and forcing my pussy to become a super wet tunnel, as the first orgasm flowed like electric through me, my internal muscles gripped his cock as firm as they could, thankfully he slowed down allowing me to savor the intense feeling I was having.

"What the fuck! A bit early for this, can I join in."

I turned to see Rebecca standing in the doorway watching the show. I motioned for her to join in by waggling my tongue at here. She got the message immediately and dropped her skirt and panties walked over to the sofa already rubbing her clit. She jumped on the sofa her legs either side of my head; she held my cheeks softly and pushed herself forward until my mouth was in line up with her pussy.

Meanwhile Tim was still pumping my pussy, the appearance of Rebecca not bothering him at all. While Tim had been fucking me, his fingers had been getting my arse ready for the next stage, I suddenly felt empty as he pulled out of me, but within a few seconds, I felt his cock nudging my arse, with the help of all the KY his whole cock went into me. I gasped as my body was pushed forward leaving my face pressing against Rebecca's, wide-open pussy. She was holding her labia lips wide open and I immediately pushed my tongue inside her, as far as I could.

"Yes, more." Rebecca called out.

My tongue was teasing Rebecca's clit; Tim was fucking my arse, what a great Monday morning I thought to myself. I manage to get three fingers inside of Rebecca and I matched Tim's pushing into my arse with my finger fucking of Rebecca. I felt Tim getting near his orgasm and squeezed my arse cheeks as tight as I could, this had the desired effect, and he poured his seed into me. I shuddered with an orgasm as he pulled out of me, I could feel his cum running down my leg, but my whole concentration was now on Rebecca who was starting to buck about, reaching an orgasm every few minutes it seemed, she held my head between her legs as tightly as she could. Neither of us heard Tim leaving until he said.

"Bye, enjoy yourselves ladies, I will call you later!"

Both Rebecca and I mumbled and continued with our action, my face was soaked with Rebecca's juices. A few minutes later she was thrashing about completely lost in her own satisfaction, she pushed me away, closed her legs and let out a huge sigh!

"Oh my god, it's never been that good before!" she sighed again.

Rebecca sat back in the sofa, now I needed something. I unbuttoned my silk pajamas top and sat astride her.

"Suck my nipples until it hurts." I demanded.

She smiled and happily complied. We spent the next hour playing with each other in every way we could think of, and finished our session washing each other in the shower. That night I slept like never before, fully sated in every way.

EPILOGUE

The situation now nearly two years later, not a lot has changed, my needs are just as great, and I get what I need.

David is much more adventurous in our sex life, and never seems to be too tired as he was at one time. Although he still wonders what caused the changes in me.

Rebecca and I share Tim, usually one a week for our double dip fuck, followed by a session of girl/girl action, Tim often stays behind to watch if he can.

Adrian (7up) is still the best pure fuck. The feeling of that huge cock inside of me is just pure magic, and we have fucked in every part of the house, as well as his van and even in a snowy field in the winter.

Ben with his lovely cock, I just love to suck him dry every week, he so appreciates

it, and so long lasting with his fucking, a true joy. Now there is talk of him bringing two young friends, a couple, along to join in. It does sound interesting.

END.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12