Village Bike

Story Info
An indiscretion and its consequences.
17.8k words
3.48
70.8k
16
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

1)

I was excited. I was just about to have sex for the first time in more than a month. I was having trouble finding lovers. This new man, Gary, was older than me. He had a paunch but it wasn't that bad. He was pretty good looking for 50. I was 42 and better than average looking but somehow all of my prospects had disappeared. Gary was the first new man to show interest in me in months.

We opened the door to the house and Gary patted my ass familiarly. I smiled at him and we kissed briefly. I was getting really hot. We headed up the stairs and then I heard noises.

"Shit," I said under my breath.

As we got closer to the bedroom it was obvious that someone was having sex in our bed. I tried to steer Gary towards the spare room but he poked his head inside the master bedroom to see what was going on. I had no real choice but to follow.

My husband, Keith, was giving it to a young blonde woman. I'd never seen this person before. We live in a small town and I know almost everybody. She definitely wasn't local. She was gorgeous. She looked to be 21 or 22. She had huge tits that were flopping around madly as Keith pounded into her from the rear. The rest of her body was perfect. She was a walking wet dream, but my husband was awake and showing her what it's like to get fucked by a master.

"Oooohhhhh God Keith. Fuck me honey. Aaaaggghhhhhh."

I glanced over at Gary. His eyes were fixated on the young lady's huge titties. I couldn't blame him. They looked amazing.

I looked up at my husband. He gave me a nod and continued pounding into his latest conquest. Then he nodded at Gary.

"OOooohhhhh Keith. It feels so good. Fuck my ass Keith. Aaaaagggghhhh."

I tugged on Gary and we left the bedroom. I closed the door firmly.

"Gary honey, we can use the spare room."

Gary turned to me and blushed.

"I think I better get going. Sorry Molly."

"We can try the living room couch downstairs Gary."

I was desperate to get fucked. I pulled in Gary for a kiss and fondled his cock lightly.

"Sorry Molly. I knew you were married and everything, but this just doesn't feel right. I better go."

Gary escaped my clutches and left. I found myself in a familiar situation. I opened the door to the bedroom a crack and watched my husband fuck a beautiful woman. My fingers were very busy but somehow I was never satisfied. The young lady sure was. She made that abundantly clear as she came loudly. The acoustics of the room and the way the furniture was arranged made it easy for me to hear most of the conversations between Keith and his lovers. They were cuddling.

"Oh Keith, I never knew an ass fuck could be so awesome. When can we do this again?"

"I thought you had to get back to school Karen honey."

"Yes, but it's not that far. It's only an hour and a half away. I'm sure we can work something out Keith."

"You remember, I'm married right?"

"Oh yes, was that your wife there?"

"Yes, that was her."

"She looked pretty good Keith."

"That was never Molly's problem Karen. She always looked good."

"How about Saturday Keith?"

"You know I also fuck other women too right? Not just you and my wife."

"Oh Keith, I don't care who else you fuck. I just want this to happen again."

"OK, come by Saturday around 1 O'clock honey. No earlier please."

"Oh goodie!"

They smooched for a while and then Keith fucked her hard again. She was even louder the second time. I had taken the afternoon off work so I could be with Gary so I just went down and watched some soaps.

Karen left at 3:30. Keith was always careful that his lovers never crossed paths with our son. Keith poked his head into the family room.

"Do you want a snack Molly?"

"No Keith, thank you honey."

He just nodded at me and went back to fix a snack.

I couldn't help thinking to myself. "How did it come to this?"

2)

When we were growing up Keith was always the leader of the pack. Everyone looked up to him. All of the guys wanted to be his friend, and all of the girls wanted that and more. Somehow, when we were 18, he picked me. I was over the moon with happiness. All of my girlfriends were jealous of me. Keith and I were inseparable. I won't dwell on the early years. Suffice it to say, we loved each other very much. We got married. Our son Kenny came along when I was 26. Everything was perfect. All of my girlfriends were still jealous.

Sometimes I would see a woman flirting with Keith. He might flirt back a little just to let them know that he found them attractive, but he always made sure to be attentive to me. Everyone knew that I was his woman. He would never stray. We were very happily married for 12 years. My husband treated me like a queen.

Of course men would also flirt with me. I was beautiful. I was happily attached, but that didn't stop some men from trying. I easily deflected the obvious pigs. They were never any problem.

I guess I got bored though. I took my husband for granted. One time at a party a man was flirting with me and I found myself enjoying the attention. I flirted back. I must have been pretty obvious. My friend Mary stopped me at one point.

"Molly honey, you and Darren are getting along well?"

"He's cute isn't he Mary?"

"He is cute Molly. But, you should watch it. Keith is not happy with you right now."

I glanced over at Keith. He was chatting with the guys.

"Really Mary?"

"Yes Molly. I'd pay some attention to him and forget about Darren if I were you."

Well, I did like she suggested and everything was fine for a while. But Darren never gave up on me. I found myself bumping into him and then we would chat. Things were relatively innocent but I ended up giving Darren my number and then we started texting each other on a regular basis. I still didn't really understand what was happening. I was enjoying all of the attention from a good looking young man, but I still loved my husband. I never even thought of what I was doing as cheating, but I never mentioned Darren to Keith either.

Then Darren asked me out to lunch and suggested I take the afternoon off work. I did as he suggested without really even thinking about it. Darren had me in some sort of a trance or something. I never thought about Keith and Kenny when I was with him.

We ate lunch at the restaurant that connected to the Holiday Inn. I commuted a half hour every day each way from our little town to the city and the hotel was on my way home near the interstate.

Just as we finished lunch, Darren said, "Well Molly, we're here and you've got the rest of the day off right?"

"Yes Darren."

"Let's get a room honey."

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I wasn't thinking straight. I was high on the thrill of the forbidden.

"OK Darren."

Well of course we had sex. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it. But I felt really guilty as I drove home. When Kenny came home from school I felt even more guilty. I burst into tears and headed for the bedroom. Kenny was oblivious as only a 10 year old boy can be. He never noticed.

Keith came home and I could see he was upset about something. He didn't say anything though. We had a relatively normal evening. I was stressing out. Could Keith know what happened? How could he know?

Finally Kenny went to bed. Keith went in to check on him around 9:30. He came out of Kenny's bedroom. He had a very angry look on his face.

"C'mon Molly. Let's get some air outside."

"What's going on Keith?"

"Just come on. Now!"

Keith was really angry. I don't think I'd ever seen him that angry.

We sat on the back porch. Keith looked up at the windows. Kenny's room was in the front of the house. He wouldn't hear anything.

"Well Molly. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"What Keith?"

"C'mon Molly. Tell me about it. Was he good? What does Darren's cock taste like Molly?"

"Oh my God Keith. I'm so sorry honey."

I rushed up to hug him. He pushed me away hard.

"You stay the fuck away from me bitch."

I looked at my husband in astonishment. He had never ever called me anything bad, not ever.

"Keith honey, it was a mistake."

"You booked off work Molly. Doesn't sound like a mistake to me."

"Oh Keith, I'm so sorry honey."

"OK Molly. Here are your options. 1. We divorce. I get full custody of Kenny. He can visit you every other weekend. Or 2. We stay married. You fuck who you want. I fuck who I want, but as far as the public eye goes we are happily married, and as far as Kenny knows we are happily married. Your choice Molly."

"But Keith honey, I love you. I want to stay married and I want to be with only you."

"Sorry Molly. You've proven to me that's not true. That option isn't open anymore."

I tried to hug him again. He pushed me away roughly.

"I said stay away bitch. You try that again and you will get hurt."

I started bawling. I totally lost it.

"I'll leave you out here Molly. Don't come in until you've made a decision."

What had I done? My loving husband was being mean to me. That was the hardest part for me to understand. Keith was always so supportive.

I didn't need to think about my options for very long. I still wanted to be married to Keith. I would try and be the perfect wife and win him back. I finally calmed down and entered the house.

Keith looked up at me. "Well Molly?"

"I want to stay married Keith. I don't want a divorce."

"OK then, we'll sleep together so Kenny doesn't realize anything, but don't you dare touch me. Understand?"

"Yes honey."

3)

Keith wouldn't stay in the same room with me the rest of that night. Every time I sat down to talk to him and try and explain he just stood up and left. It was very frustrating.

Finally I climbed into bed and cried my eyes out. I woke up around 2 in the morning. Keith still wasn't in bed.

Keith's alarm went off at 6:45 like usual and he showered and left for work. He never said a word to me.

Kenny came home from school all excited. "Thanks Mom, for letting me sleep over at Jimmy's house. We're gonna have a blast."

He packed up his stuff quickly and then Jimmy's mother showed up at the door.

"Hi Molly. Don't worry about Kenny. He's always a good boy when he visits. He won't be any trouble. I hope you two enjoy your romantic evening." She winked at me as she left with my son.

Romantic evening? What the fuck was Keith up to?

Keith showed up after work at the regular time. I had dinner prepared and he ate with me but he refused to talk to me.

"Thanks for dinner Molly," he said without looking at me. He headed for a shower.

The doorbell rang at 7 O'clock. I answered it.

Beverly Thompson was waiting outside. She was about 32 and very good looking. I had chatted with her at a couple of parties but we didn't know each other that well. She smiled at me. I was 36 at the time and still beautiful but Beverly had a lot of good things going for her. Her pants looked like they were sprayed on. I could see every nook and cranny of her cunt. It was also quite obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Hi Molly."

"Hi Beverly, why are you here?"

Keith appeared at the door. He was just wearing his boxers. He looked gorgeous as always. His hair was still wet. Beverly's smile widened as she checked out his chest.

"Hi Keith honey."

"Hi Bev, c'mon in honey."

They embraced. Keith grabbed her ass hard and Beverly blushed scarlet but she didn't resist.

"Keith, what the fuck is going on here?"

"Molly, I thought it was obvious. Beverly and I are going to get better acquainted." He took Beverly's hand and led her up the stairs.

I watched Beverly's fine ass wiggle its way up the stairs. Oh yes, my Keith is an ass man. Beverly was probably the most beautiful woman in the whole town to Keith. My tits were bigger than hers but that's about all I could say that I had on her.

I crashed on the couch and cried. It wasn't long before I heard Beverly screaming.

"Oh my fucking god Keith. Aaaaaaagggghhhh. Fuck me honey."

It finally hit home. My loving husband was fucking another woman and there was nothing I could do about it. My heart was breaking as I listened to that slut Beverly. But then I realized, Keith's heart was breaking too. He was just taking out his anger on her instead of me. I had to peek at them. I had to see it for myself. By the time I got up there they were done round 1. I sat by the door and listened to their pillow talk.

"Oh Keith, that was spectacular honey."

"Yes, you were great Bev."

I peeked in. They were kissing again. I could see Keith's hands kneading her butt cheeks. He moved down and started tonguing her backside.

"Ooooohhh Keith, what are you doing honey?"

I knew all to well what he was doing. I fell back against the wall and bawled my eyes out.

"OOooooohhh, that's gross Keith. Your tongue is in my butthole."

"Oooohhhh Keith, Aaaaggghhhh. Oh my God Keith."

"How does that feel Bevvie?"

"Oooooohhhh Keith."

"You like my thumbs in your ass honey?"

"Yessss, Ooooohhhhh."

"Have you ever had a cock up in there Bev?"

"No Keith, Aaaaaaggghhh, but nobody's ever tongued my butt before either."

"Do you wanna try it Bev?"

"Do you have lube Keith?"

"Of course Bev."

I peeked in again. Beverly was on all 4s. She looked fantastic. Keith was eagerly lubing up her butthole.

"Ready Bev?"

"Yes Keith, please be gentle honey."

I couldn't bear to watch it. I sat there and listened as the man that I had been in love with for my whole life took another woman's virginity. Sure it wasn't her true virginity, but close enough. I was devastated.

It didn't take very long before they were thrashing into each other violently. I peeked in again. God my husband has a sexy ass. Fuck what an idiot I am. I went to the spare bedroom and closed the door firmly. I couldn't take it any more.

4)

Keith came in and woke me up in the spare room.

"Beverly's gone now Molly. Come to bed."

I stood up and looked for Keith so I could hug him. He was already gone.

I climbed into bed. It was just after midnight.

"Keith honey, please hold me."

"Not on your life Molly."

He turned away from me. He was snoring within minutes.

It took a long time for me to fall asleep again. Then I kept waking up. Keith used to always sleep with one arm touching me somewhere. I really missed his touch. It was about 6:30. I stood up and walked around to Keith's side of the bed. He looked so peaceful as he slept. I couldn't help myself. I started stroking his cock. He became rock hard in no time. He was still sleeping. I took his cock in my mouth and licked it lovingly. I was just getting into it when he woke up.

Two things happened at once. His cock went totally limp and I felt a ringing slap on the side of my head. I backed away from him. I was stunned.

Keith was screaming at me.

"If you ever do that again, you will be served divorce papers the next day. Do you understand?"

I just stared at him dumbly.

"Do you fucking understand?"

I nodded.

"Tell me what happens if you touch me while I'm asleep again Molly."

"You will divorce me."

"That's right Molly. I will divorce you. Now stay the fuck away from me while I shower."

5)

Darren texted me a suggestive message. I called him up on the phone.

"Darren, we're done. My husband knows. I'm trying to be the perfect wife for him. It was fun, but we're done."

"Oh Come on Molly. You don't mean it. It was special. Didn't you think so?"

"Darren, don't call me or text me anymore. I mean it."

"OK fine, Molly. If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

Darren did leave me alone. I tried to be the perfect wife for Keith. I don't think he noticed.

I got a shock a few days later. We don't get the newspaper delivered anymore, but there was a page torn out from the newspaper on the kitchen table. The headline said:

"Local man beat up badly in nasty dispute."

The story went on with further details. Darren was in a coma and might never recover. A man was in custody for the assault. He claimed that Darren had been having an affair with his wife. I knew the man. He was a family friend and a good man. I knew the wife as well. She must have been feeling even worse than I was right then. I never thought of her as a slut or anything. I thought they were a happily married couple.

Then again, I thought Keith and I were a happily married couple until I ruined it. I debated on whether I should visit Darren. I decided that was a bad idea all around. I just threw the paper in the trash and never mentioned anything to anyone.

6)

The next few weeks were not good for me at all. I was still trying to be the perfect wife for Keith, but he was doing a very good job of ignoring me. He was civil while Kenny was around but our conversations were all trivial. Kenny magically had sleepovers every weekend. Every time the doorbell rang I was afraid. The doorbell rang. I answered.

"Hi Molly," said the bright-eyed 19 year old neighbor girl.

"Hi Misty, Why are you here?"

Keith appeared behind me and pulled her in for a scorching kiss.

"You can't be serious Keith? She's just a baby."

Misty turned to me.

"Molly honey, my mom tells me that Keith here is a zen master when it comes to sex. I've had nothing but horrible sexual experiences in my life so far. Since you've decided that Keith is not good enough for you, I hope you don't mind if he shows me the ropes, so to speak."

"Don't worry about her Misty. C'mon let's go honey."

Misty wiggled her tight teenage butt the whole way up the stairs.

I had now seen Keith fuck 11 different women since that fateful day counting Misty. Who knows how many others he had fucked that I didn't know about. Misty's mother made the total at least 12 since I never saw her.

I was starting to realize that this wasn't going to change. My husband must have ladies lining up waiting for their turn. He still hadn't looked at me, even when I tried to tempt him with sexy lingerie. He was oblivious.

I reluctantly decided that it might just be time to give in to one of the men at work that were always flirting with me. I needed to be fucked.

7)

Sunday evening Keith surprised me. Kenny had just gone down to sleep for good. It was about 9:30.

"Molly"

"Yes Keith."

"How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"Keith honey, the last time I had sex was with Darren at that hotel. That was the one and only time I ever cheated on you. I haven't had any sex since."

"Well Molly, I'm not sure if I believe you 100% but I'm feeling horny. I haven't had any sex since Misty left yesterday afternoon. Do you want to do it?"

I was so happy. I rushed up to hug and kiss him. Finally, I would get to show him how much I loved him.

He backed away from me.

"I think you're misunderstanding me Molly."

"But you said..."

"Sex Molly, not love. There will be no hugging or kissing. I will insert my hard cock into your pussy or your ass as I feel like it. But you will not touch me or kiss me. Understood?"

"But Keith, I really want to kiss you ."

"Take it or leave it Molly."

I stripped naked and climbed onto the bed.

"Fine, take me and use me then Keith."

Keith also stripped and his hard cock showed itself. I wanted to suck it so bad. My mouth was watering.

Keith reached over and opened the drawer of the night table. He pulled out a package of condoms.

"You don't need that Keith. I'm clean and I'm on the pill."

"You can't be too careful when you're riding the village bike."

He slipped on the condom.

Keith's eyes roved all over my body for the first time in more than a month.

"Damn Molly, you still look good bitch. Get on all 4s."

I really didn't like his tone. He was letting his anger with me come out. I quickly complied though. My pussy was so hot.

He spread my cheeks roughly.

"Ooooooohhhh Keith."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers