Village Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snooper
snooper
15 Followers

The Pastor put a little of the consecrated oil on Seth’s large gnarled old prick and Seth moved smoothly forwards. His aim was true and he sank deep into the chosen girl, tearing away her hymen with his first thrust. Since his wife had died, this was his only sexual release of the year, and Seth made the most of it. He pumped hard and came inside her within half a minute. Satisfied he withdrew and sat heavily on one of the chairs at the side of the room. He would be back for more later, from other girls, but he realised that with his advancing age he would probably only be able to fill three or four of the six.

Five minutes or so after Seth was taken away the Pastor fetched another Elder, Christian Bunker. He too, selected on a logical basis; he was a short man and so he chose the girl with the shortest legs. Once he had chosen the best looking pair of legs on offer and had then had to perform on tiptoes. He too was anointed and aimed carefully. Since his wife was still alive, he was not so eager as Seth, though the thought of an eighteen year old virgin turned him on thoroughly. He tried to be gently with his chosen victim and pushed only the head of his relatively small prick into her, then waited. The girl beneath him wriggled at the unaccustomed feeling, and in doing so only succeeded in dislodging the invading cock. Taking her wriggles to be signs of pain, Christian moved on very slowly into her, tearing her hymen only a little at first, and then more on each stroke, thereby causing the girl much more pain, for much longer than if he had not been trying to be kind. Eventually he came, but only after the poor victim had had several minutes of terrible pain. It was to blight her sex life for ever, as he husband would find out to his cost.

Christian was followed by Elder Crandall Wright. By this time Elias had realised that the Elders were going first, and sure enough the next man called was Daniel Christoffersen. Then came the fathers of the girls; Gilbert Lawson was the first.

Gilbert was a vigorous man in his late thirties, and in the full power of his sexuality; moreover he was endowed with the largest prick in the village. As the Pastor anointed it, he looked up and down the line of girls and saw blood on the cunts of four of them.

‘Well,’ he thought, ‘so the Elders of the church can all still get it up?’ There’s a surprise.’

He looked the other two pairs of legs up and down carefully, deciding which girl he wanted.

‘Thank you, God,’ the thought, without any trace of blasphemy, for this was the only one in the ceremony who truly believed that this was what God wanted.

The others ranged from the Pastor’s utter hypocrisy, seeing this purely as a chance to fuck six of the village beauties, just as the chapel was a way to make a living without doing much work, to the varying mixture of belief and lust in the hearts and minds of the others.

The reason for Gilbert’s prayer of gratitude was that on the left ankle one of the two virgins available was a small scar. He knew well that that was the only mark from a childhood accident to his own daughter, when she had been trodden on by a horse. Immediately he saw that he knew that it had been God sending him the desire for his daughter which had plagued him as the day of the ceremony approached. He didn’t know why, but she had seemed to bloom in the last few weeks and had been a real temptation about which he had prayed earnestly, night after night.

Now he knew the answer to those prayers, God wanted him to be the one to deflower his daughter; why else would he have been so tempted? Why else would she have seemed suddenly so much more alluring? Why else would she have been marked so clearly, and yet so subtly? Why else would her virginity have been saved from the four Elders who had preceded him? Her moved quickly to stand behind her and thrust hard into his daughter’s waiting cunt. That was when all was truly made clear to him.

As he pumped mechanically, his sexual instincts doing the driving, his mind was racing. There had been no resistance at all as he entered her! His own little daughter, the pride of his life, had not remained a virgin. It was a terrible blow to him, and he wondered what he had done wrong for God to punish him thus. After he came, he staggered back from what was not the scarlet woman in his eyes, and the Pastor had to lead him to the chairs and sit him down.

Jedediah Harrison was led in a very short time later, and did his duty as he saw it, by taking the last untouched girl, efficiently deflowering her and, though no one ever knew it, impregnating her, the first of the six to have a sperm penetrate an egg, though three more followed her in that achievement that day before they left the chapel.

Several of the men now had second turns, simultaneously at different girls from their first choice.

It was a while before Harmon Elliot could take his pick among the six non-virgins, and again before Horace Ballantyne was called, the last of the fathers. There was a longer wait, or perhaps it only seemed longer to Elias, before the Pastor came to collect him.

In fact it was much longer, as the Pastor took two of the girls and several of the men had second or third performances of the ceremony.

“Remember, you may not speak,” said the Pastor, “The girls are lined up in there, opened to receive your seed. Please give generously to all of them. Do not touch them except with your wand.”

Elias, bewildered, wanted to ask what on earth the Pastor meant, but a finger placed on his lips reminded him of the pledge of silence.

When he entered the room and saw the line of naked arses and legs, each girl with blood and semen running down her legs, he was appalled by the sight, but as the Pastor led him to the first shaven cunt and said “Fill this vessel for the Lord, brother,” he remembered his promise not to disgrace his daughter and pressed his rampant prick into the waiting hole, which was already slick with the semen of at least one of the watching Elders and fathers.

The excitement of seeing a line of waiting cunts, and of being watched as he fucked the first, combined with the year it had been since he had had a woman in his bed, meant that three strokes were all that was needed for him to pump into the girl beneath him.

As soon as the Pastor realised he had come, the prayer went up from the assembled men, “Praise the Lord!” and he was hustled on to the next available arse.

As he worked inside this, rather tighter vagina, he began to take better stock of the surroundings. He was mortified to realise that he had no idea which of the bare bottoms presented for his use belonged to his own daughter. He was also pleased to see that none of the girls appeared to have been sodomised, so this was not just an orgy for its own sake. He remembered that the mothers had prepared the girls, and their fathers were present, so it really was regarded by the others as a religious ceremony.

The third girl was not so tight, and a great wad of pink tinged jism came out of her cunt as he pressed in. Evidently this girl had been a popular choice among the men who had preceded him, and was full to the brim already. It was as he filled her with his third orgasm of the day that he wondered how he could come time and time again without pause. Then he remembered thinking how terrible the coffee tasted that morning at home. His own daughter had undoubtedly drugged him with Viagra or some similar preparation.

That settled all his doubts about the ceremony; if she wanted him to perform well to the extent of spiking his drink, then he would. As he approached the fourth waiting girl, he noticed that she had no blood on her legs, and wondered how she had managed to lose her virginity in a community as strait-laced as this one without being caught and barred from the group. Still she was here and into her he went, pumping like mad. As he did so he realised that this girl was humping back to him and the little vixen was clamping her cunt muscles on his prick in an effort to come herself.

The fifth and sixth he fucked almost on auto-pilot. He had seen and felt such a plethora of stimuli in the last half hour that his mind more or less closed down. After he had ejaculated into the last girl, the Pastor led him to one of the seats where he half sat and half collapsed, trying to get his breath back and to order his thoughts.

The men sat for a few moments while the Pastor said a prayer to bless these deflorations, or rather the conceptions which they all hoped would take place. The men then went into the chapel proper where a meal was laid out for them. Naturally, they were all rather hungry, as each had taken at least two of the girls, with Elias taking all six. After serving the food, the mothers withdrew to attend to their daughters.

The ritual continued with each woman covering one girl’s nakedness and releasing her. Then the two mothers with two girls each released another girl. It surprised Hope that she could not have picked her own daughter out from among the naked arses with bloodstained and cum-covered legs. It surprised her even more when she could not identify any of the girls, even upright, when they were still hooded. The girls were told to wait until the door closed and then to remove their hoods and gags, then open the door again. This they did, so it was ensured that nobody could identify which girl had been in which place.

“Phew, I need a bath,” said Martha, stretching, “Five men had me and I am very yucky.”

“No, my dear,” said Hope as gently as she could, “You are not permitted to bathe until much later. You remain marked with your virgin blood for the rest of the ceremony.”

In the main chapel, when Elias asked the Pastor, very carefully, why he had been the last to be invited to use the girls, and why he had been encouraged to take his time and ejaculate in all six, he was referred to Seth who, the Pastor said, would explain to him.

After the meal, he said to Seth, “The Pastor tells me you can explain this ceremony, and why I went last.”

“How much do you know of our beliefs?” asked the old blacksmith.

“Very little, I’m afraid., at least in this area. Of course I’m familiar with the bible and so on, but this ceremony today had me lost.”

“Well, Elias, the Church of the Conception Immaculate believes that a marriage should be the closest imitation of Mary and Jesus we can arrange. Just as Joseph did not know who was the biological father of Jesus, so a husband should not know who is the father of her firstborn child. Naturally all the subsequent children of the marriage should be fathered by her husband, just as Mary’s other children were fathered by Joseph. If a girl isn’t made pregnant in our summer ceremony, or by her husband before her first period after the ceremony, then she will know who the father is, and those children can never become Elders of the Church. I myself was the firstborn of a girl after such a ceremony,” said Seth.

He paused for a moment to let this idea sink in, then continued, “As to why you were last to fill our children’s wombs, we are not behind the times. We understand the mechanics of procreation well, and you are new to the gene pool of this congregation, new blood as it were. When you performed the ceremony, the girls were all full of baby-making juices from several men each. Your penis, pumping in, pushed much of those juices out; therefore your semen, being the last deposited, had the best chance of succeeding in impregnating the girls, bringing much-needed new attributes into the congregation. Philipstown has married its own for far too long, so we always try to make the best use of newcomers.”

Elias thought about this, and then said, “In that case, why don’t you use artificial insemination? It would mean that you could control whose seed quickened which woman.”

Seth chuckled and pointed out, “That might be a more modern way of doing it, but to change the ceremony, the Elders and the Pastor would need to be unanimous, I don’t think, on balance, the congregation would gain much, so it would never be agreed.”

Elias thought about that, and wisely decided not to voice his opinion that the real reason was that the men who were privileged to deflower most of the girls in the congregation wouldn’t vote to give up the privilege.

“Now we go back to the church for the weddings,” said Seth.

“Weddings?” asked Elias.

“Oh yes. All the girls from today’s ceremony will be married this evening.”

“But my Martha isn’t even courting, let alone engaged.”

“None of the children are courting, as you put it. We don’t hold with that in this congregation. They marry boys who are eighteen or nineteen this evening, and nobody knows who will marry whom until after the ceremony. Of course the number of girls in the ceremony is only as many as there are boys available. We could not let a girl who participated go unwed today. Some years a girl or two are held over for a year, and some years a boy or two have to wait. Your girl arriving in January made the numbers just right.”

The ceremony looked like any other wedding ceremony Elias had been to, except for the obvious difference that the bride and groom were each wheeled into church in an enclosed box. The boys had been put in their boxes, which were numbered, and the girls in theirs, also numbered, by picking lots in two separate rooms. The service sounded the same, but for the lack of names, the pastor asking, “Do you, bride number one, take groom number one to be your lawful wedded husband,” and so forth. Not even the voices gave the secret away, because the boxes distorted the sound too much for them to be recognised.

After the ceremony each couple was wheeled off to a room prepared for them by a family who had no children in this year’s ceremony, to spend the first night of their wedding together. It was only after her husband had seen the evidence of her virginity, or not, that the girls were allowed to bathe.

***

The following day, his daughter came to see him in the afternoon, with a very bashful young man in tow.

“Daddy, this is my husband, Ralph. Ralph, this is my daddy.”

Elias didn’t know the young man to speak to, though he had seen him in the congregation, and knew that Ralph’s father had the local veterinary practice.

“Sir, I’m considered a ‘good catch’ in the congregation. I’m joining my father in the practice,” said the boy, and then blushed as he lowered his voice and added, “After the honeymoon.”

Elias looked at Martha and asked, “Did you know what the ceremony was before you agreed to join in?”

“Yes, daddy,” she whispered, blushing, “I knew all about it. The men, the wedding, everything.”

The happiness on her face told him everything else he wanted to know. She had a husband who pleased her greatly, and although that could only have been in the marriage-bed so far, Elias knew how important that was.

‘Perhaps,’ he mused as she hugged him, ‘Perhaps in a month or three it will be time Philipstown got itself a new assistant blacksmith, and I looked for a new wife to settle down with. Perhaps there’s a widow somewhere who would welcome me, but not here, not one of the people of this congregation,’ but he didn’t say that to her.

snooper
snooper
15 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Get A Life

Lukas should realise that this was a story it appears he believes everything stated in the Bible is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good!

The religion in this story seems real. Almost like it is a true story. The thought of six young young women like that is very pleasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Worst ever

This is definitely the worst story I've ever read. It made me feel bad - dirty - as I tried to find some redeeming factor in it. There was none. Even some blasphemy!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

What a great, so refreshing. continue Yes!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Forced into Incest Mother and son are captured on an island and forced into sex.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories