Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina made a halfhearted movement to escape but as his tongue weaved its magical dance over her delicate nub, she began to assist his cause, spreading her legs still wider and pulling his head more firmly against her. Ulric inserted first one and then two fingers into her now sopping slit. She gyrated voluptuously, seemingly trying to press them deeper into her slippery maw. Ulric released his stiff and ready poker and changed his attention to her ample breasts which he uncovered by quickly unbuttoning her bodice and pulling the dress over her head with a quick jerk.

He teased and nibbled her breasts whilst his hands continued their unrelenting attack on the portals of her virginity. Sliding his fingers in her vagina he encountered a small bulge which seemed to swell as he stroked it. With each caress her movements became more frenetic until with a loud gasp of pent up emotion Mina experienced an orgasm which continued in unabated fury for some minutes. Although no stranger to self delivered orgasm, Mina was staggered by the amplitude of this one.

Not allowing the glow to fade, Ulric placed his spear at the portals of hymen and with a quick plunge buried it to the hairs. Mina gave out a sharp scream as he burst through all her defenses but was soon matching her undulations to those of Ulric. Well primed, it was not long before she once more climbed the heights of sexual passion and fainted into a dead swoon. Ulric took this time to escape and hurried down the trail tying up his pants as he went.

Mina was just recovering when Petros, his head bloodied by his fall arrived back at the hollow. He was amazed to dimly see, Mina naked as the day she was born lying wantonly, legs akimbo, showing her hidden maiden treasures to the sky. Although it was dark he could smell the tantalizing and sanguinous aroma rising from her sex. He was even more amazed when she said.

"Petros love, do it again. Put your cock into me. Take me to pinnacle of pleasure. How could I have been so foolish as to want to wait until we were married. Quickly love, my vagina itches for you."

Petros still confused by his fall was not confused enough to miss such an opportunity, quickly removing his pants and burying his not inconsiderable meatus in the accommodating and lubricious slit of his beloved.

"After all" he thought confusedly "I must have done it once already, although I don't remember. This time I intend to retain a clear memory."

On the way home Ulric chuckled and congratulated himself on the masterful conquest of the young maid.

For the next several days he worked hard in his hostelry, trying to keep erotic images of Alicia at bay. Finally, Saturday, the day of the annual spring dance arrived. He was nervous and tense and spent the morning walking aimlessly through the wood near his cottage. After his midday meal he dressed for the evening, using some of the last of his love lotion and then waited impatiently for the evening. At last it was time. He hurried to the village hall and entered. He was one of the first to arrive and walked around exchanging niceties with those he knew. He particularly noted Petros and Mina snuggled together in one corner talking animatedly.

Mina he noted was an extremely comely young girl. Something he had not been able to determine during their previous encounter. He smiled inwardly to himself as he wondered whether Petros appreciated his help in opening Mina up to the delights of unrestrained love. It seemed that once a woman's little door was unlocked, she was less particular as to who entered.

Ulric noticed the quick looks and surreptitious squeezes that Petros gave her. He imagined that they would be leaving before the dance was over. The door banged open and Alicia and Vosta entered. Vosta, seeing Ulric came over and sat down beside him.

"Well met, Ulric. Your cart performed creditably and for such a good price."

He winked at Alicia, which caused her to blush hotly.

"I can always find a good price for a good customer," said Ulric "Come, quaff a beer with me."

"Certainly" beamed Vosta "Alicia, get us some beers girl. Don't stand there like a reluctant maiden on her marriage night."

Alicia hurried away, glad to be able to recover her composure and cool her glowing face. She paid for five mugs knowing Vosta's capacity for ale and returned to the table. Ulric and Vosta drank as though they had recently returned from the desert and drained their first mug in one long draft. Within minutes Alicia was back, with more beer which Vosta and Ulric downed with alacrity. The musical group assembled for the occasion started to play a lively country tune.

"Would you like to dance?" Ulric asked Alicia "Or perhaps Vosta would like to dance with you?"

"No no," said Vosta "I'm too old for prancing about. Go away with you two youngsters."

Ulric led the blushing Alicia to the floor. Already she could feel her passion rising and the familiar tautness developing in her bosom. Ulric cautiously drew her to him, placing one hand on the small of her back and the other on her shoulder. As the tempo of the dance increased Ulric glanced toward Vosta and confirmed that he was now drinking with a group of men who seemed intent on what he was saying.

He directed Alicia across the hall away from her husband and to a quieter area of the dance floor. His one hand slid subtly down from the small of her back to the swell of her bottom which he gripped and stroked through the fabric. His other hand slipped between their bodies and squeezed the yielding mound between her thighs. Alicia unaware of his erotic lures had become completely conditioned to Ulric's aphrodisiac scent and the resulting intimacy he inspired.

She felt lightheaded and eagerly assisted Ulric's overtures as the dance became more lively. He would throw her away from him, holding her by one hand and then, pulling her quickly back to him, urge his stiff member against her soft pubis. This sent thrills through her body, sharpened by a sense of both scandal and the fear of discovery.

Too soon the dance ended and the clandestine lovers returned to their trestle. Vosta was in fine form and had obviously wasted no time since they had been gone to satisfy his tremendous thirst. He looked blearily at the two and said.

"Shho ... the dancers return, hot and sweaty and ready for more drink. Alicia get us some more of the dark ale."

Alicia gladly took her burning face and heated body to the beer server and bought more beer. Ulric drank one glass and with a sly glance at Alicia said that he should mingle with the other guests. He left the table and walked through the other trestles bantering and chatting. Through the side of his eye he noticed that Mina was sitting quietly while an obviously inebriated Petros laughed and joked with a group of men, seemingly oblivious to her apparent boredom. She said something to into Petro's ear and then rose and left the hall.

Ulric intrigued, walked circuitously to the door and followed. Mina had disappeared. Ulric looked around for a while and was about to reenter the hall again when he heard a rustle in the bushes. Quietly walking over he entered a dark copse of trees and saw Mina. Facing away from him, she was crouched down with her dress held up around her waist. The pitterpatter on the litter of leaves underneath her, left no doubt as to her mission. Ulric waited until she was through and then moving up behind her, quickly put his hand over her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard and whispered.

"It's me Petros, don't turn around, I've something special for you."

At the sound of his voice she stilled and allowed him to walk her forward away from her recent issue and finally pulled her down to her knees. His face buried itself into the soft and redolent folds of her sex and soon raised her passion to fever pitch. Hurriedly releasing his prodigious cock he threaded it through her thighs deep into her slippery hollow. His hands slipped into her bodice and squeezed and toyed with her taut ripe breasts and in minutes she climaxed deliciously.

"I'll go back first" he said "It wouldn't be wise to be seen coming back together. Remember once we are back inside I will pretend that nothing happened."

"Ah, Petros" she sighed happily "I thought you were ignoring me inside, but you surprise me by planning this wonderful ambush. Go quickly love. I will be back soon."

Ulric hurried back to the hall and caught a curious glance from Alicia when he returned. He made a quick motion to his crotch indicating he had been relieving himself and came over to her table and sat down.

Mina entered the hall some minutes later and walked back to her table. Her clothes appeared to Ulric to be somewhat more ruffled than when she left. Petros was obviously less intent now on the male conversation and in a few minutes he and Mina left. The eyes of some people in the crowd followed them out the door and their faces smiled knowingly as they nudged their partners and pointed out the two lovers.

Vosta by this time was barely able to articulate and Alicia tried to persuade him to come home. She struggled to get him up and was struggling to walk him to the door when Ulric came and offered to help her. Between them they were able to get his arms over their shoulders and manoeuvre him out of the hall and out to the lane. Ulric, a deceptively strong man, bore most of the weight as Alicia balanced Vosta's bulk.

Once they were out of sight of the hall and walking down the deserted street to Alicia's cottage, Ulric adjusted Vosta so that he could encompass not only Vosta's body but also Alicia's. His free hand roamed across Alicia's bosom, molding and teasing her soft mounds until the crinkled nodules jutted out stiffly into his hand. Vosta meanwhile, eyes closed and head hanging loosely, was barely able to keep one foot in front of the other.

Ulric removed his hand from its warm retreat and lowered it to her thigh. With no opposition on the part of Alicia, he soon managed to ease her dress upwards until his hand finally disappeared beneath its folds and clutched and stroked her moistening vulva. Dipping within, his finger found itself gripped in the moist confines of her slit. Each step urged his finger deep into her dripping grotto while his thumb bumped and kneaded the trigger of her passion.

At the cottage, Ulric held Vosta while Alicia opened the door.

Ulric had never been in their cottage before and Alicia first, lit a candle, and then led him through the maze of furniture to the bedroom at the back of the house. He lay Vosta down carefully so as not to wake him and drew the cover over him. Ulric took Alicia's wrist as she followed him compliantly into the living room. Once out of the bedroom his arms encircled her and his lips greedily sought hers. He pushed her against a wall and sweeping up her dress buried his mouth into the piquant softness of her sex. The firm flicks of his tongue soon had her writhing uncontrollably as he teased apart the fleshy lips and gradually revealed her shrouded treasures. Sucking the soft pendulous folds of skin into his mouth he unfolded and spread them until they framed the glossy cleft within.

It was a matter of seconds before her lubricious slot was stretched snugly around his massive tool. Alicia at times, let slip small cries of enjoyment as she was overwhelmed with an insatiable desire to please and be pleasured. Her bottom squirmed seductively as it rebounded enthusiastically from the wall forcing his prick deep within her willing sex.

In the months following the Autumn dance Ulric appeared happier than he had for years. The village folk commented on his improved demeanor and never suspecting the clandestine meetings between he and Alicia. Even Vosta found himself stirred to new heights of passion as Alicia's unbridled excitement bubbled over into their married life.

Ulric himself found that his new outlook made him more attractive to the single women in the village and it was not unusual to hear the telltale creak of his bedframe and the faint cries of encouragement originating from his house at all hours of the day. There was a rumour that some of the young village maidens, two especially whose names started with R and M, had been seen stealing through the trees near his hostelry late at night. But, this could have been just idle gossip of people with nothing better to do.

Life was good for Ulric until one day Alexia's nieces arrived at his door road weary and dishevelled. Ulric's heart leaped. They were so similar in form and stature to Alicia, he was eager to sample their charms.

7. Journey to Saint Michel (continued)

Ulric tapped Alana's shoulder harder and receiving no reaction, slid the hem of her dress up to her waist. He tucked it into the belt at her waist so that he could concentrate his unobstructed gaze on the furry notch that bulged so charmingly from between her thighs. He rested his hand on the pleasantly warm nest and deftly parted the pursed defenders of her virtue.

His actions were obviously intruding on the sleeping girl's dreams because she sighed softly and separated her legs. Ulric pulled the cart off the road and stopped within a copse of trees that concealed him from the road. He stepped down and walked to the back of the cart and shook the two sleeping girls. They too were well asleep. He carried each of the three girls and lay them on their backs in the clearing side by side. Soon, the dress of each was pulled up around the shoulders revealing all their allurements to his view. He parted each set of legs cautiously and sat again beside the delectable form of Alana.

Ulric surveyed her lithe body from the mouthwatering swell of her breasts to the plump delta of fur between her thighs. His hands were immediately drawn to her bosom. As he lowered his mouth to taste them he was acutely aware of her feminine scent. The tongue rasped across each wrinkled pinnacle, transforming the soft flesh into stiff little nubs, which he teased and drew out with his mouth and teeth. Alana murmured incoherently, her lips flickering nervously between her lips. Again he parted the tender petals of her sex and was gratified to find her delightfully moist.

As before, he seemed to be intruding on pleasant dreams and her legs quivered amorously. As his finger slipped along the slippery cleft toward her clitoris her thighs tensed and gripped his finger strongly. He waited until her legs relaxed before continuing toward his goal. Like Alicia, her sensitive clitoris rose to his touch. Alana's hips thrust forward against his pressure and she again murmured something that Ulric could not catch.

Moving between between her legs he raised them until they rested on his knees. The tangy aroma of her sex rose around him inciting and beckoning him. His thumb now rolled her exposed clitoris firmly while the index of his other hand explored the tight entrance to her vagina. Alana's legs squirmed seductively as his probing digit slid inside the simmering vent.

He was surprised to discover her undamaged hymen but had little time to reflect on it as Alana began to push herself against his hands as she climaxed. As she writhed frenziedly she muttered.

"Mother, mother, oh mother!"

After her explosion Ulric withdrew his finger and set her legs down. Her nipples were stiff with excitement and a rosy flush had spread across her body. Ulric looked at his hands and noticed the faint traces of blood in the secretions she had left on his fingers. He was tempted to complete her defloration but decided that she might wake up and then he would be denied further pleasures with the younger sisters.

He moved sideways to the next tempting morsel, Evelyn. Dark haired, she had the same general physique as her older sister. A luxuriant bush of dark curly hair spread radiated from between her thighs and extended up her belly. Her firm upright breasts garnished with their dark tips which rose enticingly into his hands were ravishing. Willing little nubs of flesh swelled up inside his mouth as his tongue and teeth teased and flirted with them. He lay beside her his mouth relentlessly busy as his hand stroked the warm smoothness of her inner thigh.

Murmuring encouragingly, she parted her thighs as he brushed his fingers through the dense brush of hair. His mouth traced a meandering trail from breast to breast, lingering briefly at her navel and then sliding across her stomach until it knocked at the portals of her sex. The wandering tongue stabbed at the widening crevice until it could taste the salty elixir of her desire.

His cock pressed painfully against its fetters and he freed it from its trammels. The hidden root of her pleasure instinctively welcomed his arrival and rearing up enthusiastically in response to his encouragement. The tender lips unfolded visibly, revealing the hidden temptations within. He ached to enter the silky softness of her sex but contented himself with sliding his cock through the well primed cleft. The gleaming knob wallowed in the deliciously slippery notch, blundering blindly against her tumescent clitoris. Her hips writhed sensuously as her breathing came in short pants as he slipped his knob into the entrance of her vagina.

Keeping his strokes short he was careful not to rupture her hymen and used his thumbs to continue her clitoral massage. As she climaxed, he found it difficult not to burst through all her protections and as it was he had to withdraw so that he did not fill her with his seed.

After a brief rest he was able to switch his attention to the youngest of the three. The red highlights in her hair glinted in the sun as her studied her pretty face. Although smaller in stature than the others, she possessed extraordinarily large breasts.

At a touch, her nipples swelled erotically from the dark areolae and the faint moans she made as his lips encircled them indicated a responsive disposition. Already his fingers discovered a delightfully damp grotto to flirt with which, like her sisters barely hid the prominent shaft of flesh that women so like to have petted. Her hips heaved and she groaned breathlessly with each touch. As her climax peaked she murmured.

"Alana ... yes ... yes ... yes!"

Ulric pulled down their dresses and placed them all back into the wagon and whipped up the horse again. It was another hour before they opened their eyes and marvelled at their laziness.

"How far have we come?" Alana asked.

"About 15 leagues so far. We still have another 65 leagues to go. The clouds are looking blacker. Wouldn't be surprised if it starts to rain."

Ulric's prediction was right and in another hour they felt the first drops of a bone chilling drizzle that would not let up. When it was obvious that the rain was not about to stop soon, Ulric stopped the cart, dismounted and rummaged under the bench until he came up with two rather grubby oilskins.

"Best if you two in the back huddle under this one and Alana you will have to huddle under this one with me."

Alana was shocked.

"That would be unseemly, methinks. I'll just sit here. I'll be alright."

"Suit yourself." Said Ulric. "Let me know if you change your mind."

Alana was good as her word for the first half hour, but then the rain became stronger and thunder and lightning crashed and flashed around them.

"Er, perhaps I was hasty." She said.

"Come on then get under here before you wash away."

She edged over and after they had experimented with a number of positions settled on one where she sat on his left side with one arm around his waist. Ulric was acutely aware of the soft swell of her bosom prodding against his side as the wagon lurched along. The road deteriorated quickly in the rain making the ride extremely rough. Soon, Alana had to hold onto Ulric with both hands. Ulric had no control over his cock which swelled spontaneously in response to her closeness.