Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The slave market day is tomorrow young misses so sleep well. The better you look the more you'll go for. That generally means a richer, more tolerant master, although not always." He advised them, thinking of Lurgus. "Anyway you probably won't be sleeping much for a few days so you had best get as much rest as you can now."

He watched the defeated women slump down on their uncomfortable mats and pull the thin blanket they had been provided over themselves. He took one last look at Alexia as he retreated and felt his passion rise as he recalled his recent enjoyment of her. He knew he would never get such an opportunity again. She was labeled for much higher circles than his, but he would feel the heat of her loins in his mind for many years.

Market day dawned, bright and sunny. Gracko came early to the captured women bringing tubs of lukewarm water. Several women came in and scrubbed the bodies and hair of the prospective slaves until they glowed.

Once clean and dry, they were led out to a wagon and given a bumpy ride to the market square where they were escorted onto a large dias in the town square and lined up in a row. There was a considerable crowd on hand for the sale, many merely to satisfy their curiosity others with jingling purses anxious to purchase.

Alexia felt cold chills as she noted Lurgus in the front staring at her with undisguised purpose. By design, the order of the women had been arranged to coincide with their perceived beauty; with Alexia last.

Once they had been ranked a tall thin man stepped onto the stage and the first woman, Katrina, was led to the centre of the platform. The man smiled at her and then turning to the crowd said.

"Fellow citizens, welcome to the last batch of slaves at this month's slave auction. These paragons of female pulchritude are still in their pink. Or if not now, soon. If you understand what I'm saying. Today is one of blushing splendor, one where some of you will soon be watering new bushes. We have for sale eight comely maidens or if they are not maidens, as close to maidens as can be found in these hard times."

The crowd laughed at his witticisms.

"First up today is this beautiful hussy of only .."

He whispered in her ear.

"Seventeen years, married but six months and barely used. Barely, barely, do you get it? Bah, why do I waste my time with such dullards. This is a fine sample for a discerning buyer's collection."

He stood behind her and stretched her long red hair out for all to see.

"Notice the beautiful red hair, an indication of her character, if I'm not mistaken." He remarked with a showman's knowing wink

.

Again the crowd laughed.

"Need I say more? So, who'll be first to put in a bid on this scrumptious morsel?"

The crowd shouted "Show us more."

"You want more? How fickle you are. But if you need more to decide, so be it."

He unlaced the bodice of the woman and bared a single breast.

"Behold at temptation fit for a king. Who could resist its appeal." He chattered as he plucked the tender teat lengthening the rubbery nub until jutted temptingly. "Notice the firm upstanding shape and responsive temperament. So who will bid."

"We want more." cried the increasingly aroused crowd.

"More? Oh you wantons, I begin to think you have not come to buy, merely to watch. But again, I bow to your will."

He drew the bodice from her shoulders and arms, displaying her from the waist up. This time he sucked noisily on her naked bosoms until he had achieved a double erection. Her rampant glistening nipples beckoned lewdly to the crowd, evaporation serving to ensure their erection whilst the crowd hooted lecherously. The thin man cupped and squeezed her exposed bosom until her breasts radiated.

"Now, who will start the bidding?"

"Show us more, show us more." Chanted the crowd stridently.

"More? You want more. Well I can see you are a hard crowd. Feast your eyes on this!"

With a sweeping gesture like a street magician he loosened the last few ties on her dress, allowing it to fall to the ground. The woman's hands automatically moved to hide her pussy, but the man removed them and placed them on her head, instructing her to keep them there. He walked to the side of the stage and received an item from his assistant and returned to stand by the naked woman. The article was a rod about two feet long with a thickly padded end about nine inches long

"You asked for more and here it is. She stands revealed to you in all her naked majesty."

He whispered to the girl and with a sweep of his foot widened her stance.

"Behold the joy of man." He shouted, cupping his hand over her mount of Venus. "I know you may be surprised, but I sense a warm haven for one, or maybe more than one, of you here. But, perhaps you need more proof."

His hand squeezed and stroked her prominent mount, tickling and kneading it until the all too noticeable gash of pink appeared between the well furred lips. Standing behind her he held the article he had received from his partner and stroked it suggestively between her thighs for some moments. Taking it away only briefly when he went to the edge of the stage and held the rod out to one of the onlookers.

"Perhaps you could examine this, and tell us what you find." He asked.

The man in the crowd touched the padded rod and turned to the crowd and shouted.

"It's moist and slippery."

"Moist and slippery he says. An important fact I think you will agree. But, I see some of you are still skeptical. Will she be able to take on a more mature man. Remember, she was married but a short time before the decease of her beloved. She is hardly tested. Well then, let me set your minds at ease."

The crowd pressed forward eagerly for what they knew was about to transpire. The auctioneer whispered to the woman and helped while she turned around and bent down so that her hands touched the ground and lifted her ample bottom to the crowd. The crowd cheered when the auctioneer widened her stance so that her sex peered provocatively from between the globes of her bottom. Running his rod along the pink seam of her furry notch he itemized her virtues.

"Note the firm bulge of her well-furred vulva concealing I believe an amorous disposition. The connoisseur of the female form will want to examine this item closely. You will notice that the furrow is crinkled, further evidence of her agreeable nature.

He stood beside her and traced his fingers along the pink streak of her sex, teasing and tweaking the inrolled labia, until they protruded invitingly. His fingers dipped down further rousing her sensitive nub from its apathy. Katrina was unable to prevent her thighs from shuddering with guilty anticipation.

He spread her mounting secretions throughout her slit until it gaped lustrous and enticing. Standing aside he rotated his padded shaft between the clinging folds of her sex, coating it with her flowing juices until it gleamed in the sunlight. He was careful to give proper attention to her upstanding nub. His deft caresses touched off delightful moans from the young woman.

"And now", the vendor announced, "the thrust, there I go again, of this demonstration, the climax if you like."

With a showman's flourish he insinuated the tip of his padded rod into her artfully moistened vagina. The crowd jostled and fought in front to preserve or enhance their field of vision. The salesman kept them waiting some seconds before with a quick shove, inserted the rammer another inch. He let go of the rod and let it hang indecently from its precarious berth whilst he once again regaled the onlookers with her tantalizing attributes.

He grasped the rod again and slowly rotated it as he urged it ever deeper, deriving guttural cries from the woman. The padded end was now over half engulfed by her bearded nether mouth. Again, he let it go, letting it wobble temptingly as she gripped it convulsively with her vagina. After some moments of this he grasped the rod and with one final thrust inserted it to the length of the padding. The woman gave a short cry and collapsed to her knees.

The auctioneer, rather than forcing her back to her feet, pressed her head down to the ground so that her nipples touched the ground. As he spread her legs further apart, not only her congested vagina but also her other rear dimple was revealed to all. Her vagina stretched tight around the snugly embedded intruder.

The man wasted no more more time with idle banter as he slowly began to ease the rod in and out of her tight hole. The staff made soft sucking sounds as he withdrew it and then thrust it forcefully back into its narrow confinement.

He diddled with her clitoris as he increased the tempo of his assault. The woman was drooling dissolutely and her hips seemed to furtively assist his advances. The issue, if it had ever been in doubt, was soon resolved when small grunts issued from the woman and her thighs tensed as she gripped and squeezed the surrogate manhood. When her spasms had subsided the auctioneer withdrew what he liked to think of as his pleasure stick.

"I hope you now realize the merits of this young beauty. A passionate disposition and all the makings of a fine concubine. Imagine her naked, her desire for you only. She takes you into her mouth and washes away all your cares. She, I believe, still has some unknown depths to discover." He said as his hand smoothed and caressed the dark ring of muscle which guarded the rear entrance to as yet unplumbed pleasure.

Her bottom wriggled nervously as his finger dipped intimately into her recent spendings and traced a sticky trail back to her postern gateway, pressing and massaging it until with a gentle push his finger glided into her up to the knuckle. Keeping his finger there, he stood her up and turned her to face the crowd.

Unseen to the onlookers he replaced his finger with his thumb and inserted his fingers into still slippery vagina, causing her to jerk her hips forward to the delight of the crowd.

"So, who will make me an offer?" the auctioneer asked as his fingers plunged like pistons into her obliging orifices. "You have seen the delectable morsels in front." He matched his words by working her breasts with his available hand until the nipples stood as stiff as corks. "And her enviable slot. Capable of satisfying even the most discriminating cock. Just to remind you she will show you herself."

He whispered to the girl and she with a look of fear mixed with shame parted her sex for the spectators and gently ran her fingers around the still rampant clitoris.

"Ten crowns" called a voice from the crowd.

"Twelve" called another.

"Fifteen" .. "Eighteen" .. "Twenty"

"Twenty five" called out Lurgus from the front row.

"I have twenty five, will someone bid twenty seven ... twenty six ... Sold to master trader Lurgus for twenty five crowns."

The auctioneer's assistant helped Katrina put her dress back on and led her off the stage and into the charge of Lurgus. Alexia watched him as his hands roamed over her young body. Finally he had her remove her dress from her shoulders until she was bare breasted and sit on her knees front of him while he allowed those close to her to fondle them.

The auctioneer turned to the next woman in line. Alexia watched as the auctioneer sold each woman. She understood how his showmanship pushed up the value of the women. Lurgus bought no other women until Lauran who was the last to be sold before she herself was put on the block. He bought her for forty crowns and baring her breasts in emulation of Katrina had the two girls sit chest to chest in front of him. At last it was Alexia's turn.

"And so now after much exciting wheeling and dealing, we come to the pick of the crop, the best of breed. We understand she was a true patriot, comforting our men fresh from battle. But I waste time, like you I want to see her features."

He unfastened her dress and let it drop to the ground. The crowd was enthusiastic.

"This woman has many fine features. Allow me to point out the firm large breasts. Notice how the nipples with no reservation stretch out to you. She has a slight roundness of belly. Indication no doubt of babies. But let that not discourage you, she has been well prepared for all manner of delights. Note her sex begging for satisfaction."

"Twenty crowns" called a women's voice from the crowd.

"Thirty" shouted Lurgus, his face flushed and lust filled.

"Forty" shouted the woman.

"Fifty" .. "Fifty five" .. "Sixty" .. "Seventy!"

This was obviously more than Lurgus could afford and with a face like thunder he stomped off, pushing his purchases roughly ahead of him. Alexia was allowed to dress and then led off by the woman who had purchased her. The woman said as they walked.

"You cost an awful lot. I hope you are worth it."

Alexia examined her carefully. She was of short stocky build. Her face shadowed by a drooping cowl was older and wrinkled. Her bright grey eyes gleamed with an alertness that suggested concealed intelligence. The woman kept Alexia walking at a rapid pace through the winding maze of streets and alleys. They arrived finally at a door set into a dead end street. The woman extricated her key and opened the door. Turning to Alexia she said.

"When you enter this door you leave your old life behind you. You are owned by the master. He owns you life and body. Everything you have is his. He controls every aspect of your life, every aspect of your body. If he tells you to cry, you will cry.

If he tells you to laugh, you will laugh. If he tells you to lie on your back and open your sweet little quim for him you will pull up your gown and wriggle your high-priced bottom for him. You rank no higher than his horses or cattle and you would be wise to be obedient, otherwise you will be punished and if that fails to produce the required demeanor, you will be sold to someone else perhaps less indulgent.

Once we enter this door, you will speak only when an answer is required. Your only escape from here is death so you had better resign yourself to a lengthy stay. Come, young nymph and enter your new lodgings."

Alexia was led into a large quadrangle bounded on all sides by many storied buildings intricately carved with a pantheon of mythical beast and mortal interwoven in fantastic combination. Closer scrutiny revealed that the mural was a erotic melee. The mythical beasts, possessed of monstrous organs and orifices, were coupled in weird and amazing ways with orgasmic men and women. The content of the mural left Alexia in no doubt as to her destiny.

Crossing the square, they entered a door into one of the buildings and walked a circuitous path through corridors and up stairways until Alexia was completely confused as to the direction she had come. Finally they arrived at a curtained room, brightly lit with candelabras. The walls were decorated with brightly coloured banners and wall hangings and the room had a exotic perfumed aroma. In the corner of the room a large bathing pool stood filled with steaming water.

"We have arrived" the woman said needlessly.

"You shall bathe in the pool. You will find washing articles by the side of it. When you are finished, you will find a gown laid out for you on the sleeping platform. Food and drink is provided on the table. Sleep well because your education starts tomorrow."

The woman then left, leaving Alexia alone. Alexia looked around the room assimilating all its nuances. She walked over to the pool and divesting herself of the crude dress walked into the water. The pool was a perfect temperature and she realized that it was fed constantly from a small nozzle in the wall. She lay down and let the perfumed water wash over her, its heat penetrating into her abused body and allowing her mind and body to relax. The feeling after weeks of rough treatment was luxurious.

She washed her hair which had become limp and bedraggled using soaps and perfumes she discovered by the bath. After indulging herself for more than an hour she finally recognized the insistent rumblings from her stomach. She stepped out of the pool and dried herself with a large towel she found lying by the pool. Her body glowed with renewed vitality. She felt thoroughly relaxed, though apprehensive as to her new condition. She discovered the gown, the old woman had alluded to, by the "bed". Actually, the bed was more like a couch or sedan.

Putting the gown on she found it to be made from a diaphanous silklike material that barely hid her body from observation. She examined herself in the long mirror she found in the room and realized with embarrassment that the tightly curled hair between her legs and her the dark areolae of her breasts were clearly visible from close up.

She searched out the food that had been left, and found a tray of spiced meats, sweet pastries and a carafe of wine. She ate hungrily and washed the food down liberally with the wine. The provisions were soon devoured and she finished off the wine.

In a few minutes, eyelids drooping, she lay down on the couch and fell into a deep sleep. From his observation area, Oscar watched Alexia writhe seductively as sensual dreams intruded upon her subconscious sensuality. She awoke the next morning, refreshed yet oddly aware of an impatient longing and moist approval between her thighs that absorbed her and drained her resolve.

7. A New Life for Alexia

The curtains swept apart as the old woman who had acted as her purchaser entered the room. She showed a gap toothed smile as she introduced herself.

"My name is Riella. In this household, I am the chief supervisor and principal mistress of his lordship's bodyservants. I see you followed my advice and bathed; a significant improvement if I may add. Now stand before me and unfasten your robe, so that I may behold your virtues."

Alexia sat sullenly and ignored the request.

"Because you are new I will explain some rules to you. The first rule is that disobedience, any disobedience, will be punished. As I told you before you entered your new home, you have no rights here. Anything I tell you to do is compulsory. My word is law. For example, anyone who refuses to obey a command of someone in authority is punishable first by 20 lashes of a brine soaked cane. Anyone caught trying to escape can have their feet cut off. This does not affect their ability to perform their services but does reduce their ability to escape again.

Your body is the property of his lordship, anyone caught performing illicit acts with unsanctioned persons will become the subject of general entertainment and diversion for a period to be determined by his lordship and will then be whipped. Come I will demonstrate."

Pale faced, Alexia rose slowly and the old woman caught her arm and dragged her through the curtains and up a set of stairs. The corridor she was led down was decorated with open brick work through which she caught glimpses of other residents in his lordship's zenana. The woman swept her down the passage finally stopping her in front of an opening that overlooked the central courtyard of the complex.

A screaming woman was being fastened face down to a platform in the centre of the courtyard. Once secured, a man clothed in black wearing a black hood entered the courtyard carrying a bundle of canes. The woman screamed louder as she saw him approach. The hooded man approached her and laying down his cane on a side table, ripped the woman's diaphanous robe up the back. Her screaming if anything increased as he fondled her taut bottom.

He moved to her head and bent down and said something to the woman. Her screams died abruptly and she became silent. He then moved around to her backside and recommenced his caresses. He picked up a cane and after first testing its springiness, struck the woman sharply across the buttocks prompting a loud scream from her. Again the man talked to her and she became quiet. The man now began systematically beating her exposed bottom.

123456...9